10 Best Hotels To Stay In Tropical Park Belize Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Tropical Park Belize Province is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Tropical Park Belize Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Tropical Park Belize Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Tropical Park Belize Province. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Tropical Park Belize Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Tropical Park Belize Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Tropical Park Belize Province:
Black Orchid Resort
On the Belize River in Burrell Boom, this eco-friendly resort with outdoor swimming pool features free Wi-Fi and free bicycles. It also provides an airport shuttle service and free Continental breakfast.Black Orchid Resort’s features air-conditioned accommodations with cable TV and ironing facilities. It has self-catering villas and cottages including a spacious living-dining area and a kitchenette.Black Orchid restaurant and bar serves local and international food. Guests can also dine by the pool or on the patio.There is an on-site gift shop and conference room, and a car rental service is also available.The staff can help arrange a wide range of outdoor activities in the surrounding area, including crocodile spotting, zip lining or cave tubing.Phillip Goldson International Airport is about a 15-minute drive away.
- I had difficulty connecting to the WiFI with my phone and staff spent considerable time helping me. I switched to my husband’s phone and it worked great, so the problem was with my phone settings. Not once did the staff become irritated with my issue. Thanks so much to all of them.
- big comfy beds, nice bathrooms, scenic river views with crocodiles lounging in the sun, and amazing cheeseburgers.
- Good shuttle service to airport. AC temperature adjustment worked well. Beautiful grounds on river if only they were quiet.
- Some staff members were friendly and helpful. Pretty grounds.
- Excellent place to spend first 2 nights of our holiday in Belize. Appreciated free pick up from airport. Beautiful setting by the river. It was fun using the hotel’s bikes to explore the neighbourhood.
Bamboleo Inn Belize
Showcasing a barbecue and terrace, Bamboleo Inn Belize is located in Belize City. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. Every room comes with a private bathroom.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking, fishing and canoeing. The inn also provides free use of bicycles. The nearest airport is Philip Goldson International Airport, 1.9 miles from Bamboleo Inn Belize.
- Excellent location if you are flying in or out of Belize City International Airport.(BZE). Hosts Dan and Cathy are a Canadian couple and very knowledgeable about anything to do with tourism in Belize and helpful to get you on track with your holiday. Cathy also has created a menu available until 7 pm and also will cook breakfast. Meals are about $10US per person. This saved us the hassle of driving somewhere and looking for meals. Thanks for an enjoyable stay.
- Great atmosphere, delicious food, rooms were clean and well equipped. The owners went out of their way to make sure our trip was perfect.
- Beds are super comfy, owners and staff are very friendly, we felt at home during our stay. Breakfast was delicious! Kitchenette was well appointed with coffee machine, kettle, and microwave.
- Meals and rides to airport were convenient and easy to arrange.
- The room was large and beds were very comfortable. Everything was clean. We had a nice and inexpensive taxi ride from the airport, which was set up by the hotel.
Best Western Plus Belize Biltmore Plaza
Best Western Plus Belize Biltmore Plaza offers accommodations in Belize City. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. The nearest airport is Philip Goldson International Airport, 6 miles from Biltmore Plaza Hotel.
- Nice pool area and food options. The staff were friendly and accommodating especially Marie for arranging tours and getting taxis. Closest hotel to airport. Outside of Belize City. Supermarket nearby.
- Convenient location for final night of holiday in Belize. Smart room.
Very nice hotel
Great pool area
Very comfortable beds
Great price for the quality of the hotel
- Super clean property and beautiful pool/restaurant area. Beds and pillows were comfortable. Easy to get back to the airport for our morning flight.
- Love the complementary water and coffee in the lobby!
Ramada Princess Hotel and Casino
One of our top picks in Belize City.Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Ramada Princess Hotel and Casino offers accommodations in Belize City. There is a casino on site and guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Philip Goldson International Airport is 8 miles away.
- Beautiful pool area, close to municipal airport and ferry, rooms clean and comfortable for a one night stay. The staff were very friendly and professional. The little coffee shop in the lobby made the best coffee…got us started on the first day of our vacation!
- The staff was friendly, great views from the rooms.
- Breakfast was great, restroom is bad. Bathtub got bad mold stain thus I did not chose to soak in it. Location was less then desirable, partly my fault. You don’t get to see blue water, the pictures the chose a utter lie. Staff did not knock and walked in on us .. . ..
- The breakfast was very nice and the view from the dinning area exceptional. The room also had a remarkable view. The staff was helpful and very pleasant.
- Helpful staff. Overall, this hotel has exceeded my expectations based on some negative reviews I read before my stay. Good value for money.
Caribbean Palms Inn
Offering a tour desk to the surrounding cayes, Caribbean Palms Inn is located in the centre of Belize City, 350 feet from the ocean. A sun terrace provides outdoor dining. Free WiFi is available.A cable TV features in the air-conditioned rooms at the Caribbean Palms Inn. A private bathroom includes free toiletries and a shower with provided towels.The front desk includes a snack bar and access to an airport shuttle. Laundry facilities are available on site.San Pedro Belize Express Water Taxi is 7 minutes’ walk away and grants access to San Pedro on Ambergris Caye. Belizean Beach is 5 miles and Belize City Municipal Airport is 1.9 miles from the inn.
- It was a comfortable stay and we had everything we needed.
- The staff were helpful and nice. Check-in and check-out were easy. I liked how it was close to the water taxi. We had a big room with 2 double beds. The beds were comfortable and there was hot water. It was pretty expensive, but I guess that’s normal in Belize city.
Good location for the daytime, for bus station, river etc. dangerous during the evening.
Good water pressure and hot water.
- Location was excellent short walk to tourist village and right downtown. Wi-Fi was excellent. Staff were friendly. The place felt safe and secure (whenever receptionist was not there the door was locked). Shower worked well and water temp was reasonably consistent. It was fairly priced for what you got.
- The location was great, 5 minute walk to the water taxis. Staff member, Francelia. is very welcoming and goes out of her way to be of help. In addition, she has a very good sense of humour which is an added plus..
The Great House Inn
One of our top picks in Belize City.Located just 300 feet from the sea, this charming colonial hotel offers a traditional Caribbean restaurant and spacious rooms with free Wi-Fi. The historic Fort Point Lighthouse is a 2-minute walk away.Rooms at the Great House Inn open onto the large porch. Each bright, air-conditioned room has a sitting area, cable TV and a mini fridge. Bathrooms include toiletries and a hairdryer.The Smokey Mermaid restaurant has a courtyard sitting area with a fountain and tropical plants. A range of shops can also be found on the ground floor.Great House Inn is a 10-minute walk from the center of Belize City. The hotel’s tour desk can arrange private excursions, including diving and snorkeling trips and visits to nearby Mayan ruins.
- The Great House is a fine, old, hotel across the street from the Radisson and at the end of the point. The area where the cruise ships come in and where the hawkers sell their stuff is down the street. The staff is great, the rooms are spacious, well appointed, and comfortable. Plenty of hot water.
- Nice, clean and great service. The guys help the suitcase carry up in second floor. Very friendly.
We loved the ambience, the staff, the location. So much better than a hotel- had verandas that you could enjoy relaxing on, having coffe, talking to other guests if you want. They provided you with free, yes, free, bananas, crackers and large bottles of water. You receive a breakfast voucher for the pastry shop next door. We found the voucher was for more than enough food for breakfast. Highly recommend The Great House. Friendly and helpful staff. The area is safe to walk around, even in the evening along the sea wall area.
We will definitely be back.
- Very Nice colonial building in safely area of Belize City next to ambassies and Radisson hotel.
- Size of the room , furnishings, bathroom, ambience.
The Red Hut Inn
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, The Red Hut Inn offers accommodations in Belize City.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. The nearest airport is Philip Goldson International Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- comfortable bed in the dorm room, has air conditioning, very clean, friendly staff. Book your ride to the airport with the Red Hut, as taxi drivers in this town are very unreliable.
- The staff were excellent-helpful and friendly. They helped us with our booking to Caye Caulker and got us a taxi to get down to the water taxi dock. The room was spacious, clean and comfortable. We particularly liked the small sofa to sit on, the fridge for our cold drinks, the TV and the wonderful air conditioning! The bed was very comfortable and we slept for about 9 hours! The bathroom was clean with a good shower-hot water and good water pressure. The wifi was good enough.The free coffee was great and we also really enjoyed our breakfast which was $7,50 Us dollars each. It was tasty and well presented and we ate it on the balcony. There is a large supermarket and bank with ATM within walking distance (about 10 mins walk max) and some food places. you can also have meals at the hotel which looked nice. It is a little far from town but there are taxis. It is in a quiet neighbourhood which assisted with the great sleep! We would highly recommend this place.
- The staff was friendly and very accommodating. They offered meals which is helpful because there is no where near that looks safe to go eat. Good for the single night before we fly out.
- It was OK for an overnight stay. The surrounding area is peaceful, apparently it is located in a good neighborhood.
- I was just there overnight to catch a plane and it was perfect, I had been travelling for awhile and needed a time out. My room was quiet and comfortable, perfect for shutting the door on the world and getting away from people. I paid for the breakfast the next morning and it was awesome, highly recommend the meals based on those breakfast burritos! They take care of everything, need a ride to the airport? They have your back! It is a bit isolated but the young man I met there said it was easy to do activities cause they pick you up wherever you are. This place really impressed me.
Honey’s Hotel offers accommodations in Belize City. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a TV.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Philip Goldson International Airport is 6 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Easy Inn Hotel
Easy Inn Hotel offers accommodations in Belize City.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. All rooms come with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. The nearest airport is Philip Goldson International Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- Very friendly, helpful girl on reception, did lots to make our stay good, even phoned for pizza for us! Room and bathroom good size and very clean, with Comfortable bed. Very nice stay, we will return In a week
- Beds were super comfortable and the a.c. worked really well!
- Basic hotel – perfect for one night stay enroute to final destination
- It was great for a one night on transit to San Pedro. Nice rooms, clean and great wifi. Friendly staff and 10 minutes taxi ride from any transportation center.
- Changed rooms from older section to new section because bed mattress was more comfy in the newer area
Golden Tree Hotel
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Golden Tree Hotel offers accommodations in Belize City. Free private parking is available on site.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Philip Goldson International Airport, 7 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Hotels In Tropical Park Belize Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Tropical Park Belize Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Tropical Park Belize Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Tropical Park Belize Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!