10 Best Hotels To Stay In Troitosende Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Troitosende Galicia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Troitosende Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Troitosende Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Troitosende Galicia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Troitosende Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Troitosende Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Troitosende Galicia:
Casa Grande Do Bachao
Located in Vachao, 7 miles from Santiago de Compostela, Casa Grande Do Bachao features a seasonal outdoor pool and playground. The hotel has a terrace and sauna, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.There is a shared lounge at the property.A range of activities are available in the area, such as fishing and hiking. The hotel also provides free use of bicycles. A Coruña is 29 miles from Casa Grande Do Bachao, and Vilagarcia de Arousa is 28 miles from the property. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 11 miles away.
- Excellent in all ways as there are many facilities that were offered but we just did not have time to enjoy
- Lovely room, excellent views, helpful staff. This is a real winner!
- We loved the whole experience. It is a beautiful family run hotel which has a lot of history and is in an idyllic location in the countryside. The hotel feels like a family home with lots of interesting nicnacks around the building in the main rooms. The hosts are really welcoming and they cook excellent meals which are great quality and value.
- I loved everything about Casa Grande Do Bachao! The staff was always warm, friendly and helpful. We truly felt like we were guest in their home. The property is beautiful and tranquil. We had the very large room with the balcony overlooking the pool. The room was more like a small apartment. We had a refreshing dip in the pool, followed by an indulgent sauna. Than we dressed for a romantic dinner in the soft lite dinning room. The next morning we had an exquisite breakfast in sunny breakfast room.
Everything is on a very satisfying level. Location is great. Surroundings breathtaking. Beautiful garden, impressive stone buildings and company of four lovely dogs welcoming you on your arrival and walking you on good bye…
The food was very good and we like a lot a hospitality of owners.
Asador de Roxos
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, O Asador de Roxos offers accommodations in Roxos. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Santiago de Compostela is 3.3 miles from O Asador de Roxos, and Pontevedra is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 10 miles from O Asador de Roxos.
- Other than the chatacter of the building there was nothing much to like about this accommodation. In fact it gave an impression of sadness following better times in a bygone era.
- The staff were very welcoming and friendly although they did not speak much English. We had dinner both nights and sat out in the courtyard so that our dog could be with us. The food was very good especially a superb sea bass the first night. Fatima looked after us so well throughout our stay. The location is perfect for historic Santiago de Compostela or for touring the coastal region
- The restored building has modern touches, which make it comfortable, but retains the charm of its past. We loved the tranquility of being in a small town, while at the same time we were able to get to the parking near the cathedral in Santiago very easily in the car in less than 15 minutes. Parking the car off the street for free was also a plus. We were happy we ate dinner at the restaurant too. It was hard to choose — everything sounds wonderful — but the meal we ate there was the best of our trip through Galicia. The owners are very helpful; José in particular is quite an expert on great places to visit. Next time we’ll stay longer and plan day trips from there.
We enjoy the hotel, the staff very friendly and helpful, the service great.
The view around the property is Expectacular.
The owner Jose and his wife are excellent people.
- Very nice tranquil country hotel. Food was delicious especially the beef cheeks in red wine and the desserts were incredible. Coffee was the best we had in Spain. Rooms were comfortable and very clean and even had a bath! Lovely friendly local staff. Excellent value for money
Hotel Gastronómico Casa Rosalia
Hotel Gastronómico Casa Rosalia is located in Brion, 7 miles from Santiago de Compostela and 29 miles from Pontevedra. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room comes with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Car rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for hiking. Isla de la Toja is 27 miles from Gastronómico Casa Rosalia, and O Grove is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 14 miles from Hotel Gastronómico Casa Rosalia.
- The rooms were wonderful, decor modern and tasteful. Having a great restaurant on site, a definite plus.
Staff extremely friendly and helpful.
They stood outside in the rain with umbrellas when we were loading our car ; exceptional!!!
The restaurant is actually pretty good.
- When we arrived we had a basket of fruit waiting for us. It made my day.
- Very cool hotel, restaurant was nice (the octopus was great). We stayed here to go into santiago and quite easy with a car.
Hotel Gastronomico Casa Rosalia is a lovely renovated farm house in the countryside of Brion. We wanted something quiet and quaint, but walking distance to a few cafes and close by car to a few towns (eg Muros and Santiago), and this was perfect. The drives we took were beautiful and it was just so relaxing to come back to Casa Rosalia.
We had a car during this part of our trip and there was free parking right across the street.
The hotel is absolutely beautiful and clean, the late lunch extraordinary, and the staff is exceptional and kind. It’s unassuming from the outside but when you walk inside, it’s beautiful. They even put fresh fruit in our room and bottled water. The free WiFi is strong and dependable. You get a lot for a very affordable nightly hotel rate.
(I read some reviews beforehand and saw one that was awfully lengthy, and rather crazy & negative – I must dispute that rant.) This hotel and the staff are charming. We would stay here again.
Hotel Millan offers accommodations in Negreira. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room includes a TV. Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Santiago de Compostela is 10 miles from Hotel Millan, and Isla de la Toja is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 16 miles from the property.
- Staff and location. Menu del dia was excellent value.
Not too much.
The hotel is geared for large volumes of guests who enjoy long and loud lunches and evening meals which includes dance music i.e.tours and conferences. We are perigrinos who enjoy a quiet room, not too many disturbances and relatively early nights. This hotel was not a good match for our needs and should not advertise itself as suitable for people walking the Camino.
- Good stop over on Camino Finsterre. 5 min walk into town. Garage supermarket across road. Balcony to dry walking gear.
- breakfast and food in the restaurant s hotel in general
- The waiter at dinner was professional and helpful.
Hotel Balneario de Compostela
Located in Brion in the region of Galicia, 6 miles from Santiago de Compostela, Hotel Balneario de Compostela features a sun terrace and views of the garden. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a TV. All rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Pontevedra is 29 miles from Balneario de Compostela, and Isla de la Toja is 27 miles away. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 13 miles from the property.
- Bed was very comfortable, breakfast offered multiple quality options, and service was excellent.
Excellent location for access to Santiago de Compostela. Easy walk to town of Brion. Excellent breakfast choice. I cannot fault this hotel.
- Great staff, wonderful room and bathroom, and peaceful.
- The breakfast was extremely nice. The nicest breakfast I have ever had on any hotel..
- Finally found a member of staff who spoke English in Spain. Thank you Melissa.
Gran Hotel Los Abetos
Featuring free WiFi and a seasonal outdoor pool, Gran Hotel Los Abetos offers accommodations in Santiago de Compostela, just 1.7 miles from Belvis Park. The hotel has a terrace and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service at the property.You can play tennis at the hotel. The hotel also provides car rental. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 4.3 miles from the property.
- Great location for the ferry terminal. Arrived 4 hours late at 1.00am so it was a very welcome stopover especially with an early start the next day. The bed was really comfortable especially after the previous night in bunk beds on the ferry.
- Excellent property. Away from the city center, but there’s a shuttle that runs on the hour in the morning and afternoon/evening. Parking is free and convenient. Rooms extremely comfortable with many amenities.
Good standard of hotel room
staff friendly and efficient
- Very nice apartment, two TV screens, nice view, parking. The downtown shuttle was convenient. Great value.
- Out of city. Not far from airport. We only wanted a quick stay, extra room and large fridge would suit some different situations. Food in bar rather expensive for what it was.
Hotel Camiño de Santiago
Featuring free WiFi, Hotel Camiño de Santiago offers accommodations in Bembibre, just 12 miles from Santiago de Compostela. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom.A Coruña is 27 miles from Hotel Camiño de Santiago, and Vilagarcia de Arousa is 30 miles from the property. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 15 miles away.
No reviews yet.
A Casa da Torre Branca
A Casa da Torre Branca offers accommodations in A Torre Branca. The hotel has a barbecue and playground, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Santiago de Compostela is 2 miles from A Casa da Torre Branca, and Pontevedra is 31 miles from the property. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 5 miles away.
- The house is located in a very beautiful valley, the scenery is amazing. Staff is very friendly, and preservation of the entire house is outstanding.
- Hard to find in the dark, but a wonderful place to stay.
- A beautifully updated very old stone farmhouse in the countryside. It’s right across from L7 bus stop from town if you don’t have a car. Beds were very comfortable and baths were perfect too. The breakfast buffet was very generous and tasty for 6 euros. Order dinner if you can – it is an excellent value for 15 euros.
The place is as seen on the pictures. The location is really really beatiful and the food is terrific for the price. Completely homemade and honest. We couldn’t believe how nice the place was for the price.
But I would really like to emphasize the staff. They were very kind and commited to service.
- It is a beautiful, quiet stone “farmhouse” just outside the city center. Perfect for accessing the last section of the Camino de Santiago which is why I was here.
Eurostars Gran Hotel Santiago
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Eurostars Gran Hotel Santiago offers accommodations in Santiago de Compostela, just 0.7 miles from Galicia Park. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- Seems like the hotel itself is a nice old fashion building that worth seeing, considering Santiago is a antique site. The room is decorated with heavy wood and the bathroom is those old time golden style, quite lovely.
- Good breakfast, excellent location and extraordinary cleanliness.
- Fast check-in, good breakfast, comfortable bed, quiet bedroom
- Quieter than I expected, it is ideally located for the University. There are some local amenities such as restaurants and supermarkets. Rooms are spacious enough and in a good state of repair, with very good housekeeping.
- ROOMS SPOTLESS . Quiet location near to the University. Plenty of choice for breakfast. Service very good.
Hotel Spa Congreso
Hotel Congreso is conveniently located 15 minutes’ drive from Santiago de Compostela. The hotel offers 24-hour reception, ample free parking and easy road access to the city and the surrounding area.All the air-conditioned rooms at Hotel Congreso have a flat-screen satellite TV and a minibar. Rooms come with a private bathroom with bath or shower.The restaurant inside the hotel serves traditional dishes with à la carte menu and packed lunches are also available at the reception.The spa is available at a cost and offers a sauna, hydrotherapy and massages.The hotel’s strategic location gives an excellent access to the region’s major road network.
- A delightful retro spa ambiance where the locals love to be. Nice buffet Sunday afternoon. The remodeled junior suite, spacious and complete. Excellent price/value rate. Good breakfast and buffet. General friendly staff, especially Alejandra reception, Maria Pilar, commerce, and Maria from the restaurant.
Breakfast was great, with fruit, eggs, sausages, bacon, different types of bread available… Really enjoyed it. SPA was very good and clean and the employees quite skilled.
We stayed in a room with two double beds. The room was big and comfortable.
- The breakfast was excellent with much variety. The spa was nice as well.
- Very spacious room and bid, comfortable beds. Hotel offers a very good breakfast.
- BUFFET BREAKFAST WAS PLENTY AND THEY HAVE CHOICES.
Top Hotels In Troitosende Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Troitosende Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Troitosende Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Troitosende Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!