10 Best Hotels To Stay In Trigueros del Valle Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Trigueros del Valle Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Trigueros del Valle Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Trigueros del Valle Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Trigueros del Valle Castile and Leon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Trigueros del Valle Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Trigueros del Valle Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Trigueros Del Valle Castile And Leon:
Hotel Camino Real
Located in Dueñas in the region of Castila y Leon, 17 miles from Valladolid, Hotel Camino Real features a terrace and views of the mountains. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub and bidet.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Palencia is 10 miles from Hotel Camino Real, and Peñafiel is 29 miles from the property. Valladolid Airport is 19 miles away.
Location of the hotel, the fact it stays open 24 hours. We arrived much later than expected due to a technical problem with the ferry at Santander, but was still greeted with a smile.
Our room was clean & the bed provided us with a good nights sleep.
Car park visible from our room which faced forward.
Very close to A66 when we are enroute.
receptionist spoke some English.
- Real surprise once I was inside the lobby and nice dining room, food was great and the staff were friendly and helpful.
- Evening meal was lovely and very reasonably priced
Fantastic bed, best night sleep for ages, best breakfast scrambled egg bacon fresh bread jam, coffee, tea, fresh orange juice.
Amazing architecture, so comfy.
- Location of the hotel, the fact it stays open 24 hours. We arrived much later than expected due to a technical problem with the ferry at Santander, but was still greeted with a smile.
Located in Cabezón de Pisuerga, 7 miles from Valladolid, Motel Emporio features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Palencia is 20 miles from Motel Emporio, and Peñafiel is 30 miles from the property. Valladolid Airport is 10 miles away.
- Really convenient for the motorway, also Valladolid was surprising a pleasant city. Just remember lunch start at least 1.30.pm
- Weird check in – no people, just a hole in the wall! Great location just off motorway and as our car was fully loaded, perfect to have own secure garage by room, so did not have to unload. When you get over the fact this is not a normal hotel, i.e. no staff! great stay. Would return.
- The ubication of this motel is near to two different citys if you want do turism in the area. The parking in your own room is rare but useful.
- OK, this is not your typical hotel/motel. This motel is purely for discretion; total privacy. I didn’t know this prior to booking however, it met all my needs.
Secure individual garage parking attached to each room, easy to find just off the motorway. Very private.
Garage was large and could easily fit large estate car. Would probably accommodate a ford transit sized van
Located in Valoria la Buena, 15 miles from Valladolid, Concejo Hospederia features a restaurant and free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Certain accommodations feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a tour desk and gift shop at the property.Palencia is 15 miles from Concejo Hospederia, and Peñafiel is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Valladolid Airport, 18 miles from Concejo Hospederia.
- The property has been renovated to a high standard, retaining many of the original features. We stayed in the suite which was very comfortable with a bath jacuzzi.
- Conversion of old castle superb and very interesting. Owner and staff very helpful and friendly. Room extremely good and huge bed very comfortable. Parking immediately outside
- Everything was fantastic the room, the evening meal was the best I’ve had in any hotel I’ve stayed in and there is parking
- Very friendly, professional welcome from Enrique; beautiful conversion of historic small palace in a peaceful town (the town has had quite a bit of smartening up since our first visit five years ago). Outstanding dinner, succeeding in its ambitions.
- Great attention to detail. Gorgeous historic but modern hotel. Delicious dinner and breakfast
Hotel Rural Villa y Corte
Featuring free WiFi, Hotel Rural Villa y Corte offers accommodations in Ampudia, just 19 miles from Valladolid. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room has a TV. Each room includes a private bathroom fitted with a shower. Superior rooms include a spa tub or a hot tub.There is a shared lounge at the property.Palencia is 14 miles from Hotel Rural Villa y Corte, and Tordesillas is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is Valladolid Airport, 15 miles from Hotel Rural Villa y Corte.
- En pocos sitios he encontrado una acogida tan buena. El dueño es encantador, y el pueblo muy bonito. Cenamos muy bien en el restaurante. La habitación es cómoda, y su relación calidad precio muy buena. Estuvimos en la habitación colegiata, que tiene vistas a la iglesia. Las campanas no molestan, ya que se desactivan por la noche, y además la habitación está bien aislada. El desayuno está bien, el pan tostado es de pueblo y es muy rico. Muy recomendable desde luego.
- El trato del personal y la tranquilidad del entorno. Un pueblo muy tranquilo y pequeño con una colegiata espectacular a la que llaman la Giralda de Palencia y un castillo muy bien restaurado hasta con puente levadizo de madera. Excelente.
- El dueño fue muy amable, cuando llegamos, incluso nos enseñó varias habitaciones para que eligiéramos una.
- Un accueil de grande qualité, chaleureux et un propriétaire au service des clients. L’hôtel est dans un magnifique petit village. Les chambres sont spacieuses et très agréables. Nous garderons un excellent souvenir. A conseiller.
- Sitio Muy tranquilo y agradable y el personal muy agradable y atentos.
OK Hotel La Basílica
Located in Venta de Baños, 23 miles from Valladolid, OK Hotel La Basílica features free WiFi access and free private parking.A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Palencia is 6 miles from OK Hotel La Basílica, and Peñafiel is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Valladolid Airport, 24 miles from OK Hotel La Basílica.
- The secure car park was particularly appreciated and the breakfasts were excellent value.
- Staff are super nice and the location is great! Rooms were clean and shower was perfect!
- Clean, modern and recently redecorated hotel. Easy to find. Very good value room and breakfast. Friendly and helpful reception by staff.
- Very helpful and friendly staff.Easy to park outside or near hotel.Only 10 mins from Palencia.
- Everything in room v good including very comfy bed
The center of the city of Valladolid is 2.5 miles from the Ibis Hotel. A snack bar is open 24 hours a day and an extensive buffet breakfast is served from 6:30 am.The simple rooms at the Ibis Valladolid feature air conditioning and satellite TV. They also include a private bathroom.The El Rincon restaurant is open in the evenings for dinner service. It offers a wide selection of tapas and other traditional Spanish dishes.The Ibis Hotel is set 15 minutes by car from Valladolid Airport. A bus stop sits outside the hotel and free parking is available on-site.
- Comfortable room & bed, good shower facilities.
- Decent sized room with all amenities. Breakfast was good and we also had a good dinner in the hotel restaurant as there wasn’t much else in walking distance.
The location is excellent 500km from home and 300km to the ferry.
Dinner in the restraurant was good.
- Nice large airy room. Nice big bed and bathroom spacious too.
Great position for our journey home to U.K.
Excellent staff and nice atmosphere in bar/restaurant
Hotel Olid is in central Valladolid’s San Miguel Square, 500 feet from San Miguel Church and Valladolid Museum. It offers free Wi-Fi in public areas and a small gym.Air-conditioned rooms at Hotel Olid are spacious and feature modern décor. They have satellite TV, a minibar and safe. There is a trouser press, and the private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and amenities.Hotel Olid offers a buffet breakfast and has a café-bar. The à la carte restaurant offers a range of Mediterranean cuisine, and room service is available.On-site parking is available for an extra charge. Hotel Olid is 0.9 miles from Valladolid’s Campo Grande Train Station and 7.5 miles from the city’s airport.
- Good hotel and great central location- beside the Plaza Mayor. This is a busy area but the hotel is quite well sound proofed.
- Everything was pretty convenient here and the hotel is situated close to many visitor sites. Breakfast was good and staff friendly.
- We were a group of 5 adults and 2 children, in Valladolid for a wedding. All beds were very comfortable. All staff were friendly. Some had very good English and those who didn’t made an attempt, just as we made an attempt in Spanish- we always managed to communicate. Some of the adults are addicted to tea and while kettles aren’t provided in the rooms, there was no issue in getting tea for the group at night. Overall a very positive experience. Great location.
- Excellent hotel. Wifi isn’t great but that’s a minor issue. Staff are lovely and very comfortable hotel. Great central location
- Excellent staff very friendly and the hotel is immaculate.
Hotel El Coloquio
One of our top picks in Valladolid.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel El Coloquio offers accommodations in Valladolid, just 27 miles from Palencia. The hotel has a terrace and views of the city, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom with a bathtub and bidet, with free toiletries and a hairdryer provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Tordesillas is 18 miles from Hotel El Coloquio, and Medina del Campo is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Valladolid Airport, 7 miles from Hotel El Coloquio.
- Wonderful and elegant hotel in a great part of town. Super clean. Rooms like a studio. Very quiet also.
- Location of the hotel is fantastic. The rooms are very nice and I had a view of Plaza de Cervantes and the side of the Cathedral. It was quite and clean.
- Excellent room for me and my daughter with reduced mobility. very kind staff.
- I absolutely loved the location – close to tapas bars, shops, and more. It is the second time I have stayed here and would do so again if I returned.
Good location next to cathedral
Modern facilities in C19th building
Hotel cafe did small breakfast as alternative to full buffet
Quiet and comfortable rooms, large double bed
Lovely friendly receptionist
Nexus Valladolid Suites & Hotel
Nexus Valladolid Suites & Hotel offers accommodations in Valladolid. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A flat-screen TV, as well as an iPod docking station are available. Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. Every room has a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Palencia is 27 miles from Nexus Valladolid Hotel, and Tordesillas is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Valladolid Airport, 7 miles from Nexus Valladolid Suites & Hotel.
outstanding, even with a quirky lift for the car to the parking
never had a luxurious hotel like this at this price
- Breakfast can be more diverse. vegetables will be appreciated.
- Everything was superb the only thing missing was a juicer, kettle, kitchen towel and oven gloves.
- Beautiful hotel everything you need for a relaxing break
- Comfortable environment with 24 hour helpful reception, useful kitchen facilities and a beautiful outlook to a 12th century church just outside our window. Then to get most places we walk past a plaza and the great cathedral.
- outstanding, even with a quirky lift for the car to the parking
NH Valladolid Bálago
Located in Valladolid, 27 miles from Palencia, NH Valladolid Bálago features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.A TV, as well as a CD player are featured. Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Tordesillas is 17 miles from NH Valladolid Bálago, and Medina del Campo is 26 miles from the property. Valladolid Airport is 7 miles away.
- It was clean, comfortable and the staff were all very pleasant and helpful.
- Easy to park outside without having to pay. Not in the center, but it’s an easy walk.
- I made a mistake while doing the reservation, I called the hotel and they were really friendly and helpful
- Apart from a rather uninspiring entrance to the hotel once inside it was roomy and comfortable. The big big bonus of this hotel is the surrounding area of quiet park areas and many beautiful trees and shrubs. Maybe nor so for the young but for us just right. It is rather set away from the city centre but so long as you are not disabled you can walk in around 25 mins or the local bus stops outside. The city possesses the most beautiful Pisuerga river with its fantastic beach.
- Nice spacious room,free parking next to hotel,also hotel parking chargeable.Walk to town 15 mins or good bus service opposite hotel.
Top Hotels In Trigueros Del Valle Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Trigueros del Valle Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Trigueros del Valle Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Trigueros del Valle Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!