10 Best Hotels To Stay In Trigo Blanco Coquimbo Region – Top Hotel Reviews
Trigo Blanco Coquimbo Region is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Trigo Blanco Coquimbo Region. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Trigo Blanco Coquimbo Region. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Trigo Blanco Coquimbo Region. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Trigo Blanco Coquimbo Region right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Trigo Blanco Coquimbo Region with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Trigo Blanco Coquimbo Region:
Hotel Playa Campanario
One of our top picks in La Serena.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in La Serena, 5 miles from Coquimbo, Hotel Playa Campanario features a seasonal outdoor pool, playground and terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Totoralillo is 12 miles from Hotel Playa Campanario, and La Herradura is 7 miles away. The nearest airport is La Florida Airport, 4.3 miles from the property.
Big and clean rooms.
Safe parking space.
Close to the beach.
- Hotel location was good – not right on the beachfront with the busy traffic.
The sun lounges in the pool area needed updating
breakfast was excellent with a very good range and choice.
- Good breakfast if you compare to other breakfasts in hotels in Chile. Big room and big bathroom. The room was warm (in the winter time). Near the beach which is good if you travel in the summer. There were room service available and also a restaurant in the hotel (we didn’t use so we don’t know the quality of the food)
- La habitación acogedora,la atención del personal muy buena. Un lugar muy acogedor para pasar en familia.
- Big and clean rooms.
Hotel La Serena Plaza
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel La Serena Plaza offers accommodations in La Serena, just 5 miles from Coquimbo. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a private bathroom.There is free shuttle service at the property.Totoralillo is 12 miles from Hotel La Serena Plaza, and La Herradura is 8 miles from the property. The nearest airport is La Florida Airport, 4.3 miles from the property.
- El desayuno buffet es buenísimo! Lo mejor del hotel.
La cama era muy buena al igual que la ducha.
Buen convenio con gimnasio.
- La ubicación, la tranquilidad, el personal muy amable, les pedí al área de cocina una torta para un cumpleaños y otros pedidos especiales y nunca me dijeron que no, se agradece la buena disposición.
no hubo medias lunas ,,,pero si exquisitas tortas y demas en los desayunos
tanto la habitacion y la cama exelente muy comoda para nosotros
- Buen desayuno y buenas camas. Buen tamaño de la habitación. Silencioso y cómodo. Excelente personal en la Recepción, así como también en el comedor.
Primera Hacienda Hotel Boutique
One of our top picks in La Serena.Showcasing an outdoor pool and year-round outdoor pool, Primera Hacienda Hotel Boutique is located in La Serena in the region of Coquimbo Region, just 1.8 miles from Sea Avenue. The hotel has a terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room comes with a private bathroom.You will find free shuttle service and gift shop at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is La Florida Airport, 3.1 miles from the property.
- Beautiful property with gorgeous courtyard and pool. Rooms are finished to a high standard and very comfortable. Hotel staff are extremely friendly and helpful
- What makes this hotel is Maria, its owner/manager. Essentially she provides 5* service in a 2* facility. The courtyard of the hotel is very pleasant and the breakfasts are good.
- We liked the ambience of this old historic house, it had been owned and occupied for 3 generations by the same family. It’s one of those places where, as soon as you walk in, you feel pleasantly at home. After a day we felt we were part of the family.
- Lovely, attentive hosts, small boutique feel. Great location.
- Beautiful colonial building, staff very attentive, lots of attention to detail from the tableware to the scrambled eggs. Wished we could stay longer.
Hotel Francisco De Aguirre
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Francisco De Aguirre offers accommodations in La Serena. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. The rooms have a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Coquimbo is 6 miles from Hotel Francisco Aguirre, and Totoralillo is 13 miles away. The nearest airport is La Florida Airport, 3.1 miles from Hotel Francisco De Aguirre.
- Very helpful staff. Centre of town location. Good restaurant. Outdoor swimming pool.
- Good variety at breakfast, though the same every day. Close to Plaza de Armas and downtown La Serena. Also a short walk to Japanese Garden. Taxis always available at Plaza de Armas if you don’t want to try a local bus or collectivo
- The staff is really nice and the location is ok! It is not close to the beach but really close to the downtown l
Location was good
It was spacious and clean but we did find a little spider in the bed
Room and bed very comfortable. Location great. Breakfast excellent – always lots of fresh food and replenished right up to 10:30am
Restaurant was nice and the one meal we had there was lovely.
Staff throughout were friendly and helpful. Requests were addressed courteously and promptly. Overall hotel looked clean except as mentioned.
Hotel Diego de Almagro La Serena
One of our top picks in La Serena.Hotel Diego de Almagro La Serena features an outdoor swimming pool, an on-site bar, free WiFi access and free private parking on site.Each room at Diego de Almagro La Serena is air conditioned and comes with a flat-screen cable TV and a safety deposit box. Rooms have a private bathroom offering free toiletries and a hairdryer. Rooms also include desks, minibars and city views. Some rooms also have views of the ocean.Guests can enjoy the property’s on-site restaurant or order a meal in their rooms. There is also a children’s playground, laundry services and a common seating area. The front desk is available 24 hs a day.Hotel Diego de Almagro is 350 feet from La Serena Lighthouse. La Florida Airport, 4.3 miles away.
- Lovely hotel near beach. Good pool and staff very helpful.
- This is a new hotel, very sleek and comfortable. The rooms are nicely furnished and the breakfast complete. There is a view of the ocean from the rooms depending on location. The dinner meals in the restaurant are quite good so eating at the hotel is not a problem.
- Food in the hotel restaurant was excellent. The Buffett prices were little high but it was still good food. Property location. Was excellent. Very close to the beach. Has a playground and kiddie pool too.
- Rooms are quite large, the staff is very nice and kneed to help you out at any time.
- Excellent breakfast and willing and understanding re food allergies. Great location if you want to walk along the coast or go to the beach.
Hotel Club La Serena
One of our top picks in La Serena.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Boasting an oceanfront location and a large garden, Hotel Club La Serena offers ocean views and a pool surrounded by green areas. A buffet breakfast with fruits and pastries is available.Rooms at La Serena feature wooden floors and contemporary décor. All rooms have 32” plasma cable TVs and free WiFi, while some rooms offer ocean views and a private balcony.A tennis court is available for guests’ use.La Brisa Restaurant serves meat and fresh seafood specialities, and the beach bar offers exotic cocktails and a happy hour to enjoy on the beach. Hotel La Serena offers free parking and car rental.
- Great walking location, across the street from the beach. Nice pool area. Good breakfast. Clean comfortable room, great balcony with view of the beach. Free bicycle use.
- Good location, free use of facilities and restaurant with good menu and courteous staff
- There was nothing I liked which I liked unexpectedly.
- Crear hotel, excellent facilities. Great for the holidays or a quick getaway
This was kind of perfect. The room was big and the view amazing. Breakfast was delicious and at night you could have dinner while the Sun is going down. The Staff is so nice and helped me with every question or problem I had. No matter if it is Early Morning or late night.
I will Come back as soon as possible. The beach is Like at the other side of the street…one word for this hotel – perfect.
Hotel Pacifico offers accommodations in La Serena.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is La Florida Airport, 3.1 miles from Hotel Pacifico.
No reviews yet.
Hotel Costa Real
One of our top picks in La Serena.Showcasing a terrace and views of the city, Hotel Costa Real is located in La Serena in the region of Coquimbo Region, just 6 miles from Coquimbo. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Totoralillo is 13 miles from Hotel Costa Real, and La Herradura is 9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is La Florida Airport, 3.1 miles from the property.
the location in the center
the kindness of the staff
- Comfortable room. Good bed and pillow. Staff all nice and helpful. We had a meal in the bar which was good. Nice atmosphere in the bar. Didn’t use the pool. Close to town for visits. Fan in the room and good shower.
- The bed and bedding very comfortable. Location is really good and offers free parking. Friendly staff, nice breakfast. It has a small nice garden with a swimming pool. The restaurant is not excellent but good enough if you feel like not going out.
- Very efficient yet retained the human touch. Nothing was too much trouble
- Very good breakfast, very nice shower, super comfortable bed and pillows. Definitely recommendable!!
- the location in the center
Hotel Serena Dream
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Serena Dream offers accommodations in La Serena.Every room is equipped with a TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong at this hotel, and free use of bicycles is available. The hotel also provides car rental. Coquimbo is 5 miles from Hotel Serena Dream, and Totoralillo is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is La Florida Airport, 3.7 miles from Hotel Serena Dream.
Excellent value for money. Apartments were huge – two bedrooms with a full kitchen and dining area overlooking the pool. Owners took interest in making sure our stay was top notch. Staff was very friendly. The location is a bit off the beach but that’s fine as there are bikes to use. Got us to where we wanted to be. Common areas were very clean and nicely kept. Not many guests there during our two separate stays but it was toward end of the high season.
Breakfast is delivered to your room – bread, cheese, ham slices, juice and tea/coffee.
- Very kindly staff. Very comfortable departments. Excellent location (walking distance to beach) and very close to main attractions and downtown
Staff service is good
Facility is good for family and group
Free bike to rent
The hotel is ideally situated and just a short walk from the beach and seafront restaurants.
The staff are very helpful and will help you book any taxis or excursions even if you are not fluent in Spanish.
The apartment was light and airy and the bed itself was incredibly comfortable, while our balcony looked over the swimming pool and jacuzzi.
Serena Dream is a relaxing place to detox and unwind with the spa just a short walk away.
- We booked at Serena Dream at the last minute when our rental apartment fell through. The owner could not have been nicer or more accommodating! The room was nice and clean, and it was too cold for the pool but it looked great. Easy parking. The staff was definitely a highlight.
- Excellent value for money. Apartments were huge – two bedrooms with a full kitchen and dining area overlooking the pool. Owners took interest in making sure our stay was top notch. Staff was very friendly. The location is a bit off the beach but that’s fine as there are bikes to use. Got us to where we wanted to be. Common areas were very clean and nicely kept. Not many guests there during our two separate stays but it was toward end of the high season.
Hostal Boutique Terra Diaguita
One of our top picks in La Serena.Hostal Boutique Terra Diaguita is located in La Serena, just 6 miles from Coquimbo.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The inn also provides bike rental. Totoralillo is 13 miles from Hostal Terra Diaguita, and La Herradura is 9 miles away. La Florida Airport is 3.1 miles from the property.
- The location, the decor, the garden and its cubbyholes, access to a kitchen
The garden was great to rest, read and relax. However, there furniture cover could be cleaned or replaced. Loved the decoration with plants, arts and water fountain.
Staff is welcoming and friendly.
Great location. Walking distance to everything.
Bathrobe are provided along with towel
The shared bathroom was clean and big
- The gardens and comfort.. firepit on saturday night
- Beautiful building and wonderfully decorated. The location is great as you can walk to all the main areas. The breakfast is delicious and lots of choice, the bed was extremely comfy and the room was spacious
- Great breakfast, friendly staff and beautifully decorated.
Top Hotels In Trigo Blanco Coquimbo Region Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Trigo Blanco Coquimbo Region to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Trigo Blanco Coquimbo Region but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Trigo Blanco Coquimbo Region. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!