10 Best Hotels To Stay In Tricio La Rioja – Top Hotel Reviews
Tricio La Rioja is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Tricio La Rioja. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Tricio La Rioja. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Tricio La Rioja. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Tricio La Rioja right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Tricio La Rioja with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Tricio La Rioja:
Hotel Rural Las Águedas
Hotel Rural Las Águedas offers accommodations in Ventosa. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The area is popular for skiing and biking. Logroño is 11 miles from Hotel Rural Las Águedas, and Vitoria-Gasteiz is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Burgos Airport, 51 miles from the property.
- A truly beautiful hotel on El Camino. We were warmly welcomed by our host into her well-decorated hotel. The room we stayed in was beautiful with a comfortable bed and rich decor. Later the owner cooked us a wonderful dinner of mixed salad with a wonderful range of vegetables. We also had a chicken paella with wine, bread and dessert. We slept beautifully in this peaceful room. Excellent value for money.
- Amazing luxury and attention to detail. An 18th century structure with crazy luxury accommodations inside. Unreal
- Beautiful hotel, very comfortable and welcoming. A great place to stay for us walking the Camino. A delicious dinner was served in the evening.
- Proprietor was gracious and charming. She fed us a reasonably priced dinner and was a delightful hostess. We will recommend to friends
- This B&B is a lovely home and the owner is very charming. Beyond your room, you have access to a living area and garden with seating. The hostess cooks a three course dinner with wine. The salad was delicious as was the paella. An unexpected delight for pilgrims after a day of walking.
Hotel Ciudad de Logroño
One of our top picks in Logroño.Offering free Wi-Fi, and café-bar, Hotel Ciudad de Logroño is located just 2,300 feet from Logroño Cathedral. Logroño Train Station is a 10-minute walk away.Ciudad de Logroño’s air-conditioned rooms have stylish modern décor, with flat-screen TVs and wooden floors. The private bathrooms come with a hairdryer.The hotel has a 24-hour reception, where staff are happy to provide information about the city. Free water is provided at reception. Secure garage parking is available for an extra charge.The city’s historic centre and main shopping district are both within an 8-minute walk of the hotel. You can also find a wide range of traditional tapas bars and restaurants nearby.
- The hotel is conveniently located, and we could easily walk to the old town for dinner/ sightseeing.
- The staff are very friendly, and the breakfast is real value for money.
- Hotel Ciudad de Logroño is not far from the old centre of Logroño. Reception was efficient and helpful. Tne hotel was, generally, bright and clean.
- Very central, easy walk to old town and river. No complaints
- Staff friendly and extremely helpful. Car parking easy and secure. Location was good local area had cafes 2 minutes walk. Only 10minutes from old town sites and streets of the tapas. Free water was nice.
Hospedería Señorío de Briñas
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hospedería Señorío de Briñas offers accommodations in Briñas. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms include a spa tub or a hot tub.You will find a shared lounge at the property.This hotel has ski storage and bike rental is available. Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing and biking. Logroño is 22 miles from Hospedería Señorío Briñas, and Vitoria-Gasteiz is 19 miles from the property. Burgos Airport is 43 miles away.
- The style and attention to detail. Very comfortable bed. The welcome given to our dog. Food was lovely with a great breakfast.
- Very friendly staff. Nice little village. Hotel is absolutely value for money
- This was the third time I stayed at this hotel, and it was as wonderful as ever. I had a punctured tyre on arrival and the staff did everything they could to help me sort it out – superb
- Comfortable bed and powerful shower. Lovely river nearby
- Spacious bedroom. Great shower . Nice tea/ coffee facilities . Very peaceful and calm. Beautiful river and walk
Hotel Boutique Real Casona De Las Amas
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the garden, Hotel Boutique Real Casona De Las Amas is located in Azofra in the region of La Rioja, just 19 miles from Logroño.Certain accommodations feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some units include a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a tour desk at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing and biking. Vitoria-Gasteiz is 30 miles from Real Casona De Las Amas, and Haro is 11 miles away. The nearest airport is Burgos Airport, 42 miles from Hotel Boutique Real Casona De Las Amas.
Staff, very friendly & helpful.
Attractive & distinctive room
- The experience here is one out of a fairytale. The property is charming, romantic, comfortable and the perfect complement to a visit to the beautiful Rioja wine region. Our room was expansive with every amenity needed, not to mention the beautiful common area inside and out. Great location to discover all that Rioja has to offer!
- Tranquility is what we sought. In the middle of doing 6 cities I wanted respite and I know Azofra would provide it. Bar Seville is a great place to eat and real casona is a very quiet and convivial country retreat.
- The atmosphere is very relaxed, the staff is very helpful, the room is spacious and the garden is fantastic. Parking is free and onsite.
Staff was so nice, specially Enrique. He and his partner gave us great advice to visit Rioja. The 400 yr. old house is also an amazing place. Breakfast was great. Not included in the rate but if you book in advance they will prepare a table with local products in a cozy living room. Our stay was a great experience. The staff is extremely kind with kids.
If you go there, make sure to visit the Jardin Botanico just 10 min. away.
- Staff, very friendly & helpful.
Hotel El Corregidor
One of our top picks in Santo Domingo de la Calzada.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel El Corregidor offers accommodations in Santo Domingo de la Calzada, just 26 miles from Logroño. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room is fitted with a TV. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Haro is 11 miles from Hotel El Corregidor, and Ezcaray is 9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Burgos Airport, 35 miles from Hotel El Corregidor.
- Very clean, nice heating, very friendly staff, great location
- The room was clean, had a bit of a dated look but felt like luxury compared to an albergue (we stayed here on a rest day while doing the Camino Frances). The shower was great.
Excellent value for money hotel situated on the main route into town when walking the Camino.
Friendly staff, nice room, great location.
- Location, relaxing very cortable sitting area off lobby, great breakfast, and quiet. In the heart of the old city near restaurants, the cathedral and everything else you need.
- I like the modern style of the hotel and the helpful staff
Parador de Sto. Domingo Bernardo de Fresneda
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Parador de Sto. Domingo Bernardo de Fresneda offers accommodations in Santo Domingo de la Calzada.Each room has a TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Logroño is 26 miles from Parador Sto Domingo, and Haro is 11 miles away. The nearest airport is Burgos Airport, 34 miles from Parador de Sto. Domingo Bernardo de Fresneda.
- Fab hotel in central location. It was a perfect end to our Camino. Lovely breakfast.
- After walking for a day in the freezing cold rain on the Camino arriving at this hotel was amazing. I was frozen and walking into the lovely warm, atmospheric hotel was bliss. My room was incredibly comfortable and cosy – and even better, it had a lovely bath. I found it very peaceful and quiet in the hotel.
- Further to the actual room etc: A beautiful historic building with open common areas with comfortable seating – you could just sit and take in the atmosphere of this wonderful place!
- Lovely bathroom with a large tub and nice soaps and hairdryer
- It is our third visit – wouldn’t go back if it wasn’t good
Hotel San Camilo
Hotel San Camilo is set in a historic building only 5 minutes’ drive from Logroño, on the Camino de Santiago and La Rioja Wine Route. It features 44,000m² of gardens and sports facilities. Free Wi-Fi is available.All of the bright rooms at San Camilo offer lovely views of the surroundings. Each ones has air conditioning, heating, a TV, a safe and a minibar. The bathroom is equipped with a hairdryer.A large, private car park is offered for free at San Camilo. The hotel is in the small town of Navarrete, and is easily accessed via the nearby A12 Motorway.Guests can go running in the gardens, play basketball or play football on the grass pitch.The property has a 24-hour reception. There are also meeting/banquet rooms for up to 600 people.
- Welcome by Staff. Room was large enough and clean. Room was warm with radiators on but the weather temperature was so hot they were not needed.
- the bed was comfortable, the room was perfect well heated.value for money
The staff are friendly and welcoming.
The beds extremely comfortable.
- Clean with friendly staff, just what we wanted for an overnight stay.
- Excellent breakfast, good sized room and bathroom.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, La Capellanía offers accommodations in San Asensio, just 16 miles from Logroño. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms are fitted with a TV. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a tour desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Vitoria-Gasteiz is 24 miles from La Capellanía, and Haro is 7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Burgos Airport, 46 miles from the property.
- Lovely property, very welcoming and helpful owners, excellent breakfast
La Capellania is without a doubt one of the most fantastic boutique hotels we’ve ever stayed in. Carla and Mercedes provided the most warm welcome – even though it was 9.30pm nothing was too much trouble.
The hotel is very well appointed, with a small bar/coffee area based on an honour system, a rolling breakfast that meant no one had to look at their watches, and a warm and friendly atmosphere among the guests which was encouraged and fostered by the hosts.
When we left, Carla and Mercedes extended their hospitality further by encouraging us to call at any time throughout our travels in Spain if we needed any assistance. It doesn’t get much better than this!
- Lovely old traditional house thoroughly modernized into a small hotel. Gracious hosts ensure you will have an excellent stay. San Ansenio is quite small but has a very lively main square with tapas bars full on Friday and Saturday nights. A great place to base yourself if you are exploring the Rioja.
- The ladies are very friendly and helpful. They made us feel like at home and gave us lots of tips what to do in the area.
- Everything!! The breakfast was the best we have had throughout our 3 week tour . Carla and Mercedes were great hosts and looked after us so well . Will definitely recommend this hotel
Hotel Valle del Oja
Hotel Valle del Oja offers accommodations in Casalarreina. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Views of the mountains, river or garden are featured in certain rooms. Each room has a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing and biking. Logroño is 25 miles from Hotel Valle del Oja, and Vitoria-Gasteiz is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Vitoria Airport, 25 miles from the property.
- The room and the terrace with the view over the fields were great. We had a lovely dinner of jamon, cheese and gazpacho on the terrace!
- There was nothing wrong with what was provided, but this is NOT sn hotel. At best it’s a bed and breakfast hostal
- Very comfortable. Ask for the room with the terrace balcony. Beautiful sunset views to the mountains.
- Adequate facilities, very clean and obviously recently redecorated.
- Rooms were big and well furnished, but some better than others for same price. Basic room with shower was same price as a room with 10 x 5 balcony and luxury bathroom. Breakfast was minimal. No staff available at night.
Hotel Hormilla offers accommodations in Hormilla. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower and bidet, with free toiletries provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.A number of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and biking. Logroño is 17 miles from Hotel Hormilla, and Vitoria-Gasteiz is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Vitoria Airport, 31 miles from Hotel Hormilla.
No reviews yet.
Top Hotels In Tricio La Rioja Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Tricio La Rioja to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Tricio La Rioja but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Tricio La Rioja. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!