10 Best Hotels To Stay In Treviño Cantabria – Top Hotel Reviews
Treviño Cantabria is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Treviño Cantabria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Treviño Cantabria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Treviño Cantabria. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Treviño Cantabria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Treviño Cantabria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Treviño Cantabria:
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Cosgaya offers accommodations in Cosgaya.Superior rooms feature a spa tub or a hot tub. A flat-screen TV is available.Llanes is 21 miles from Hotel Cosgaya, and Potes is 6 miles away. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 50 miles from the property.
- A very charming family run hotel. We came very late in the season, and there were few other guests. But everyone was well taken care of. The breakfasts and one dinner we had there were very good and very reasonably priced. A lovely base from which to visit the fabulous Picos de Europa.
- Clean and comfortable room. Nice place to stay for a night.
- Excellent location for accessing Picos/Fuente De
- la habitación muy calentita y la cama confortable. La comida del restaurante también está muy rica buena relación calidad precio y con productos frescos de la zona.
- Todo muy lindo. Hotel, atención del personal y la zona una belleza
Hotel El Jisu
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and an outdoor pool, Hotel El Jisu offers accommodations in Camaleño. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Views of the mountains, pool or garden are featured in certain rooms. The rooms have a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Llanes is 19 miles from El Jisu, and Potes is 3.9 miles away. Santander Airport is 48 miles from the property.
- Location and the picturesque views very welcoming staff and very clean rooms.
- The location was superb with views of the Picos mountains. The rooms were very clean and comfortable and breakfast was adequate.There was a lovely outside seating area and a nice pool. The parking area was ideal for our motorbikes.
- superb rural location – very friendly and helpful owner
- The host and hostess were warm and very attentive. we felt immediately at home. The food was excellent. The room was comfortable and the views were spectacular.
- Nice lounge. Decent breakfast. Genial owner who has a few words of English but where are his staff ?
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Posada Maximo offers accommodations in Espinama. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.Llanes is 20 miles from Posada Maximo, and Potes is 8 miles from the property. Santander Airport is 53 miles away.
- Friendly staff. No English spoken but we got by with google translate! Fast wifi. Great coffee. Location excellent
- Great location not far from the cable car up the Picos. We went half board and it was a good evening meal that included a bottle of wine. Very good value for money.
- A traditional posada, well positioned for some local walks on each hillside and a short drive to Fuentes De. On our first walk we saw 2 deer and a fox and were accompanied most of the way by a cacophony of cow bell sounds – lovely! We ate a super and not expensive lunch at the hotel when we arrived with the best home-made arroz (rice pudding) I have eaten in Spain.
- Very clean room; good location a short drive from Fuente De gondola
Excellent location, very friendly staff. Nice comfortable room. Off road parking
Great value for money, so would recommend.
Posada Javier is located in Turieno, 19 miles from Llanes and 1.5 miles from Potes. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub and bidet.You will find a tour desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Cangas de Onís is 27 miles from Posada Javier, and Ribadesella is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 46 miles from Posada Javier.
Wh where offered a better room without extra charge when we arrived. Javier was very friendly and explained us which places we shouldn’t miss. The room was clean friendly and calm.
We enjoyed our stay.
- The room was very quiet, clean and comfortable. The owner and family were welcoming and very helpful.
- Friendly helpful staff, simple comfort, garden where you could eat your own food if you wanted, beautiful views
- Si hubiera más variedad en el desayuno estaría ya de diez, pero Es muy avojedor todo.
- Entorno, amabilidad de Javier, casa rural con encanto
- Wh where offered a better room without extra charge when we arrived. Javier was very friendly and explained us which places we shouldn’t miss. The room was clean friendly and calm.
Parador de Fuente Dé
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a playground, Parador de Fuente Dé offers accommodations in Fuente De, just 19 miles from Llanes. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Each room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub and bidet. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong at this hotel, and the area is popular for biking. Potes is 10 miles from Parador de Fuente Dé, and Cangas de Onís is 21 miles away. Santander Airport is 53 miles from the property.
- Enes the server and bar person was so kind and wonderful to us. The service at this Parador was magnificent in contrast to Santo Domingo dela Calzada where the service was very poor for anyone speaking English.
They gave us a room with a spectacular view of the Rocky Mountain face.
Beautiful furnishings and the art is real – not “hotel art”.
Stunning view of Piccus mountain
Next to cable car
The views and surrounding area.
Evening meal was excellent.
- Free parking, conveniently located close to the bus stop into town, very friendly and helpful. We would have stayed longer if we had time.
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in Fuente De, 19 miles from Llanes, Hotel Rebeco features a restaurant and free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a TV with satellite channels. Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental and car rental. Potes is 10 miles from Hotel Rebeco, and Cangas de Onís is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 53 miles from Hotel Rebeco.
- I like the place, Fuente De is such a relaxing place with the view of Picos de Europa, very near the cable car going up the Picos, walking trails.
- I did not like. I asked for non smoking. The room was musty and hadneen sprayed with Something tohide the smell of smoke. staff miserable. We spent as little timse there as possible. Grim experience. l
- Balcony looking out onto mountains and cable car. Perfect to relax and enjoy!
- Really friendly staff and an exceptional location from which to explore Picos. The cablecar was literally next door. Well priced for the quality of the accommodation, even in the height of summer. Rooms were comfortable and as described.
- Dinner choices were good as was the quality of the food and the location of this hotel is perfect.
Hotel & Spa Arha
Featuring free WiFi and a playground, Hotel & Spa Arha offers accommodations in Potes, just 20 miles from Llanes.All rooms come with a TV. All rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a tour desk at the property.Santillana del Mar is 31 miles from Hotel & Spa Arha, and Cangas de Onís is 29 miles away. Santander Airport is 45 miles from the property.
- Perfect location directly in the centre. Spacious room. Friendly staff
- Good blackout blinds. Bed was OK. Close to centre.
- There is most certainly a huge luck of facilities. The room was so small that I needed to go over the luggage in order to get to bed. One bed and a chair was all furniture in the room. The bathroom was too very small and the bed, pretty uncomfortable. The reception/restaurant area, provided the most awful brewed coffee I have ever drunk and apart from toast and sobados, topical cakes from Potes, there was nothing more to eat. Wifi was non existent. I shall never return to that awful and incredibly expensive place, I shall never recommend anyone to stay overnight night there.
– Good location close to Picos de Europa
– Good place in village
– Interesting village
– Buffet breakfast means you can eat as much as you want ! interesting when you go training
– SImple room but comfortable
- Building, reception and common areas have are consistent with the ‘spa’ name and you might expect to pay a lot more for. Breakfast was also quite good
Hotel Valdecoro is next to Potes’ Deva River and offers impressive views of the Picos de Europa National Park. It features a traditional Cantabrian restaurant and a bar.The Valdecoro’s spacious rooms have rustic décor and offer views of the surrounding countryside. Each room has a TV and a private bathroom.Guests can relax in the hotel’s inviting lounge area, which features a fireplace and free Wi-Fi. The Valdecoro’s breakfast room offers mountain views.The surrounding area of Liébana is ideal for hiking and cycling, and the Picos de Europa Park is just a 30 minute drive away. The beaches at La Franca are approximately 12 miles from the hotel.
Parking outside the hotel was very important for us. We stayed in mid April… but would think that it’s very very busy in summer
Off season …. good value
Usual breakfast….. good coffee
Easy walk into Potes
- simple, clean hotel with reasonable price and good breakfast. if your expectations are nit high, you will be satisfied for one or two nights. communication in english is problem but staff was very helpful all the time.
- Clean, spacious, mountain feel. Breakfast was good. Location. Has gluten free bread
Very quiet, but also only short walk to town centre, so convenient.
Parking easy and free. Breakfast good.
good location, there is supermarket near by and the center
- Parking outside the hotel was very important for us. We stayed in mid April… but would think that it’s very very busy in summer
La Posada de Cucayo
Showcasing a terrace and views of the mountains, La Posada de Cucayo is located in Dobres in the region of Cantabria, just 26 miles from Llanes. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Each room has a TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong at the inn. Potes is 7 miles from La Posada de Cucayo, and San Vicente de la Barquera is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 48 miles from the property.
- This place is all about the location, the views, the hotel itself, and the owners. Tina is an excellent host, and a brilliant cook. She can tell you where to walk, and lots of interesting local history. Everything we ate in the restaurant was excellent, home-made, local produce. What amazing people running an amazing hotel in an amazing place. Just do it! Andy and Jilly xxx
- Two sisters, Ana and Tina, run this place with lots of TLC. They also do the cooking in the restaurant, and it’s fabulous. The charming village is small and remote, a real feeling that you are away from it all.
- Great location, very quiet with beautiful view. Hosts were very nice and spoke English. The place is a gem if you are looking for beautiful scenery and a quiet room in an unspoiled village.
- Bedroom was attractive, clean and had almost everything we needed. A little kettle to make a cup of tea or coffee would have been appreciated.
- Everything was perfect, staff were exceptionally friendly, the location was stunning, the walks were fabuous it could not have been better.
Featuring free WiFi, Hotel Toscana offers accommodations in Ojedo, just 19 miles from Llanes. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower and bidet.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental and car rental. Potes is 0.7 miles from Hotel Toscana, and Santillana del Mar is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 44 miles from Hotel Toscana.
Good location for the picos… dated room but it was clean and comfortable.
You pay extra €5 …nice coffee
Blankets we’re comfortable. Well ok my friend says it’s just normal, but he likes the pillows.
And the staff is very friendly!
It is one of the friendliest welcomes, the owners cannot do enough. A lovely breakfast to start the day and always a cold beer on our return waiting.
Great for motorcyclists with parking and a lovely garden to have a much deserved beer. Our second visit to Toscana and will be going back.
An excellent value for money base in which to discover the beauty of the Picos,close to town with lovely views.
Thank you Toscana for an amazing end to our tour.we look forward to seeing you again.
- Excellent family run hotel. Very helpful and welcoming – recognised us from last year. Lovely rooms with views to mountains. Will be back next year.
- This is a lovely traditional hotel in a gorgeous location walking distance from Potes and central to the best walking and motorbiking roads anyone could wish to find. The owners are lovely people, warm and welcoming and make every effort to make your stay enjoyable, They offer a good breakfast and have a small bar offering a range of hot and cold drinks.
- Good location for the picos… dated room but it was clean and comfortable.
Top Hotels In Treviño Cantabria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Treviño Cantabria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Treviño Cantabria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Treviño Cantabria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!