10 Best Hotels To Stay In Treviana La Rioja – Top Hotel Reviews
Treviana La Rioja is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Treviana La Rioja. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Treviana La Rioja. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Treviana La Rioja. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Treviana La Rioja right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Treviana La Rioja with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Treviana La Rioja:
Hotel el Molino
Hotel el Molino is located in Pancorbo, 25 miles from Vitoria-Gasteiz and 13 miles from Haro. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Each room has a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Ezcaray is 23 miles from Hotel el Molino, and Elciego is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Burgos Airport, 34 miles from Hotel el Molino.
- Room was clean but basic. Needs an overhaul as it’s a bit dated. Struggled with the language barrier a little.
- Great stop off hotel, pet friendly and will stay again. Good outdoor area to exercise the dog. Nice friendly bar area, lots of truckers but all good blokes and made alot of fuss of my dog. Room at the back of the hotel is a good idea and was very quiet, great nights sleep! The drive south back to join the main road is the best morning drive I have ever had, just watch your speed 🙂
- Handily located for us as we travelled north to sant@nder.
- Location and cleaness. Evening short meal at the cafeteria.
- The host is a very nice and welcoming lady who is very helpful. The rooms are big and very clean, breakfast is great. I can highly recommend to stay here
ATH Hotelandgo Arasur
ATH Hotelandgo Arasur is located in Ribabellosa, just 29 miles from Logroño. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV with satellite channels. The rooms come with a private bathroom.There is a tour desk at the property.Vitoria-Gasteiz is 16 miles from ATH Hotelandgo Arasur, and Haro is 9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bilbao Airport, 42 miles from ATH Hotelandgo Arasur.
- Stayed at this hotel around twelve times. Good secure car park. Good rooms. Very convenient for motorway travellers.
- it was a good overnight stop very close to the motorway
- Proximity to major roads and underground car park.
- Chose this hotel because it is only an hour from the ferry. It has secure, free, underground parking and usually has as an onsite cafe / restaurant. Good value for money. Cheap fuel at the supermarkets near by.
- Clean and friendly, the reception was very friendly and helpful
Located in Miranda de Ebro, 30 miles from Logroño, Tudanca Miranda features free WiFi access and free private parking. The hotel has a terrace and views of the river, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides free use of bicycles. Vitoria-Gasteiz is 18 miles from Tudanca Miranda, and Haro is 9 miles away. Burgos Airport is 41 miles from the property.
- The best facilities for a wheel chair user ever experienced. Every convenience available and well thought out. Although the restaurant was closed on Sunday, the cafe served excellent drinks & snacks and a hot evening meal which was excellent and good value for money.
- The restaurant and the bedroom. The river location is nice but surrounded by disused business premises. Miranda is a tired commercial town
- Not the prettiest hotel but for a convenient, overnight stop between ferry and home, perfect. Ticked all boxes. Clean, warm, good breakfast, car parking. Near tapas area. Could not fault anything.
- The dinner in the restaurant was very good, very tasty. God red wine.
- I would have rated hotel as excellent, but COLD WATER! I travel alone, have arthritis and need hot shower in evening. Wet room which flooded floor, no hot water either evening or morning despite running it for ages. other facilities brilliant, including café.
Posada de Sajazarra
Posada de Sajazarra is located in Sajazarra, just 28 miles from Logroño.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Vitoria-Gasteiz is 23 miles from Posada de Sajazarra, and Haro is 6 miles away. The nearest airport is Burgos Airport, 37 miles from the property.
- The innkeeper’s sense of style and their warmth and friendliness!
The whole experience, friendly owners, the wonderful town.
Cannot praise it enough, a real jem.
A good Base to explore the Rioja Valley,
- Excellent stay and service. Perfect base for exploring La Rioja.
It was individual & quirky, with an eclectic mix of beautiful items displayed all around the hotel for every one to see & enjoy.
The owner Berta was so helpful & welcoming
The host, Berta and her husband, were extremely helpful advising us of winery options, restaurants, etc. Very nice people who have restored this old small inn with unique tiles, woodwork, furniture, etc which makes it cozy, romantic, historical and comfortable.
the only restaurant/bar in town is around the corner, but excellent.
Hotel Via Norte
Located in Miranda de Ebro, 31 miles from Logroño, Hotel Via Norte features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room is fitted with a TV. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.There is a gift shop at the property.Vitoria-Gasteiz is 18 miles from Hotel Via Norte, and Haro is 10 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Burgos Airport, 41 miles from Hotel Via Norte.
- Easy to find from the motorway. The room was big, modern and clean. Food available at the restaurant was very good and value for money (3 course and bottle of wine for €11.90each), staff friendly and efficient , parking outside the front door and pet friendly. What more can you ask for !!
- Almost everything, a great place to stay and we will return
- I liked the queen size bed and I enjoyed the fact that my dog was allowed with no weight limitation
Considering its out-of-town industrial site location I found the Hotel extremely clean and comfortable. What it lacked in ambiance it certainly made up in both facilities and quality. Good sized bedrooms and modern shower room. Given its star status it makes similar UK hotels poor value.
The set evening menu with its three choices of courses was delightful by their innovation and good cooking. Even the wine was of excellent quality and all for under 12 EUROs incl tax.
- Second stay in a month and it did not disappoint. The food from the cafeteria was good and value for money. Room was comfortable and clean. Bonus, we had a bath this time 😁
Hotel Hospedería el Convento
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Hospedería el Convento offers accommodations in Miranda de Ebro, just 30 miles from Logroño. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Vitoria-Gasteiz is 18 miles from Hotel Hospederia Convento, and Haro is 9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Burgos Airport, 41 miles from Hotel Hospedería el Convento.
- Location was good for overnight stop on way to Santander. Could walk by river or into town from hotel . Very peaceful situation considering it was in town. Room was spacious & comfortable. Bathroom was also good size.
- Courteous staff. The hotel is located in a beautiful historical building. Spacious room with comfortable beds. Peace and quiet. Unforgettable atmosphere. Good breakfast in the morning. There is a restaurant on site. Large parking, in a place far from city traffic.
- The beds were very comfortable. we will stay here again. parking is private and feels safe
- We stayed here as an overnight stop enroute from France to southern Spain. Wow, what an amazing setting, it was easy to get to from the motorway, and is an imposing building. Parking was plentiful. The rooms were basic but beds were comfortable and room was clean. there is a lift to all floors if needed. We had the good fortune of being there for the Good Friday Procession which the hotel receptionist helped us understand. We ate out at a restaurant, and left early, so did not experience the restaurant.
- The building was fantastic, apparently there are some monks at the church, although not seen. It had character and the food was excellent/good value.
Showcasing a playground and sun terrace, Hotel Teatrisso is located in Cuzcurrita-Río Tirón in the region of La Rioja, just 27 miles from Logroño.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms have views of the garden or city. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental and car rental. Vitoria-Gasteiz is 26 miles from Hotel Teatrisso, and Haro is 6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Vitoria Airport, 27 miles from the property.
- Everyting was really lovely. We will certainly return when in the area. The reception was really welcoming and the room was warm and very comfortable and the double shower was something to write home about. The dogs were very welcome and water already set out for them in our room. We played cards downstairs and there was a wonderful honesty bar with beautiful wines. A truly great hotel.
We loved everything about our stay .
Laura and her husband have created the most wonderful tranquil atmosphere. The breakfast was superb and the background music was so good , thank you Laura for telling us where to find it .
- A very well presented hotel in a pretty village off the beaten track
- Nice room, perfectly renovated palacio, great patio with lounge music (with self-service bar and snacks!), gorgeous breakfast.
The hotel was such a surprise…beautifully decorated by the proprietors, Laura and Jose in a theater-themed way that is hard to explain but better enjoyed when there. Each of the 12 rooms are individually decorated and the common areas are to be enjoyed. Highly recommend this hotel as a staging hotel to the Rioja wine region. In addition, if you have the opportunity to stay there, for a small amount on one evening Jose provides a historical overview of the history of the hotel and is followed by a very generous wine tasting and local snacks. Not to miss.
The town is very small and unassuming…but I’m sure it also has its individual surprises that unfortunately we did not stay long enough to uncover.
Ciudad de Haro
Located in Haro, 21 miles from Logroño, Ciudad de Haro features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. The hotel has a seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.Every room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Vitoria-Gasteiz is 21 miles from Ciudad de Haro, and Ezcaray is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Burgos Airport, 42 miles from Ciudad de Haro.
- Nice comfortable room at a good price. Hotel well positioned for overnight stopover on route to Barcelona.
- Big room with a nice view to the wild, comfy bed, a/c working without any problems and close to vineries and city center
- The staff were excellent ,really helpfulll and friendly ,and the hotel very clean ,and I enjoyed the walk into town
- we did not eat at the hotel but the room was A1 and we slept very well. Prices were very lowwe had several cups of coffee and a glass of La Rioja blanco (@euro 1.20 unbelievable!)
- a friendly reception – reasonably priced food and drink
El Real de Siota Alojamiento Rural
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, El Real de Siota Alojamiento Rural offers accommodations in Castañares de Rioja. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Logroño is 25 miles from El Real de Siota Alojamiento Rural, and Vitoria-Gasteiz is 26 miles away. Burgos Airport is 37 miles from the property.
- The building was beautifully restored to give a very comfortable room and bathroom. There was a sitting room upstairs. We had a lovely dinner, and breakfast and felt that the meals were specially provided for us.
- Food was excellent with a restaurant with home enviroment
Great breakfast and meals
Very friendly staff
- Maria was incredibly welcoming and friendly. Even though we do not speak Spanish she went out of her way to assist us. Our room was large, and very comfortable. The second floor common room area was an added bonus.
- I really liked the staff, especially the two sisters who run the establishment – they went out of their way to make sure my stay was exceptional. I was a little concerned that evening because there were a lot of people in the bar downstairs and it was noisy at times…but by 11:00 p.m. it was totally quiet. The emphasis was on the comfort of the hotel guests as opposed to the patrons of the bar. Also, the tapas were excellent!
Hotel El Corregidor
One of our top picks in Santo Domingo de la Calzada.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel El Corregidor offers accommodations in Santo Domingo de la Calzada, just 26 miles from Logroño. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room is fitted with a TV. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Haro is 11 miles from Hotel El Corregidor, and Ezcaray is 9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Burgos Airport, 35 miles from Hotel El Corregidor.
- Very clean, nice heating, very friendly staff, great location
- The room was clean, had a bit of a dated look but felt like luxury compared to an albergue (we stayed here on a rest day while doing the Camino Frances). The shower was great.
Excellent value for money hotel situated on the main route into town when walking the Camino.
Friendly staff, nice room, great location.
- Location, relaxing very cortable sitting area off lobby, great breakfast, and quiet. In the heart of the old city near restaurants, the cathedral and everything else you need.
- I like the modern style of the hotel and the helpful staff
Top Hotels In Treviana La Rioja Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Treviana La Rioja to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Treviana La Rioja but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Treviana La Rioja. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!