10 Best Hotels To Stay In Trevélez Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Trevélez Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Trevélez Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Trevélez Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Trevélez Andalucía. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Trevélez Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Trevélez Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Trevélez Andalucía:
Hotel Rural Pepe Alvarez
Hotel Rural Pepe Alvarez is located in Trevélez, just 22 miles from Granada. The hotel has a terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a shared lounge at the property.Sierra Nevada is 10 miles from Hotel Rural Pepe Alvarez, and Almuñécar is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Federico García Lorca Airport, 31 miles from the property.
- Excellent location & easy to find. Large room with comfortable beds. Pleasant view from balcony.
We loved the rural setting in a small village square. Great views from our balcony down the valley.
The room was comfortable and very clean. The owner and staff made us very welcome.
- Room had balcony with a view of the mountains. The bar/dining room had character. The bus stopped right outside. Pepe and staff made us very welcome.
The room was simple and perfect for a mountain village accommodation.
The meal was very nice. My husband had the rabbit that was absolutely delicious. I chose the local ham and local wine, amazingly cheap and good.
- The couple who run the hotel are so friendly they made me feel very welcome. Trevelez is a great location for walkers
La Fragua II
Located in Trevélez in the region of Andalusia, 22 miles from Granada, La Fragua II features a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the mountains. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Sierra Nevada is 10 miles from La Fragua II, and Almuñécar is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Federico García Lorca Airport, 31 miles from the property.
Nice cosy rooms. Really liked the floorheating, especially in cold December nights.
The restaurant serves good dished – try the local jamon de serano!
- The location excellent although the road through the village to drive to the hotel an experience, breakfast for 5 euro very good. Really enjoyed the stay.
- Nice location and a clean and well cared for hotel with a good balcony with views.
- Excellent position and lovely views from private balcony
- This was a highlight after a long days walk from Pórtugos. Emma in reception was magnificent, the swimming pool has a beautiful view and the rooms were large. The Hotel had a great restaurant, beautiful food and area for a drink
- Nice cosy rooms. Really liked the floorheating, especially in cold December nights.
Hotel La Fragua I
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hotel La Fragua I offers accommodations in Trevélez, just 22 miles from Granada.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower and bidet.There is a shared lounge at the property.Sierra Nevada is 10 miles from Hotel La Fragua I, and Almuñécar is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Federico García Lorca Airport, 31 miles from the property.
- Room was clean, bed was a real doublebed. I would like to come back again. Thanks.
- La Fragua is a great place to stay in Trevelez. Close to hiking trails and in town. Beautiful views, and Meson La Fragua is a few steps away with excellent food. Highly recommended!
- The Hotel was about 5 mins up the hill from the bus stop (the town is pretty small though). We arrived late in the evening, but I had pre arranged for the reception to be open. It was very cold outside, but nice and toasty inside – the floor was heated. It a comfortable and warm stay.
- We only stayed for a night. A good place to start hiking tours in the Sierra Nevada. Very friendly people. Very good breakfast served by the boss himself! The restaurant is excellent, we had a perfect salad, an 1a-steak and a delicious roasted rabbit! Wonderful view.
– we had access to the swimming pool facilities at La Fragua II, a few minutes walk up the road from our location
– the upstairs terrace and seating area overlooking stunning views
– excellent restaurant (meson La Fragua) next door
– easy access to some fabulous walking routes
– spotlessly clean and great value for money
Finca Los Llanos
In quiet and beautiful natural surroundings, the Finca Los Llanos is located in the heart of the Alpujarras, on the slopes of the Sierra Nevada mountain range.In this area guests have the possibility to do rafting, paragliding, hand gliding, hiking and horseback riding. The Sierra Nevada Ski Resort is a 2 hour drive away. Back at the hotel, enjoy the amazing views, the peacefulness, and the outdoor swimming pool.All of the hotel’s rooms are full equipped with heating, TV, fridge, hairdryer and a telephone. Standard rooms have a balcony or terrace with wonderful views.The restaurant serves good quality food, and wireless internet is free of charge in the hotels public areas. Parking on site is free for guests.
- Huge breakfast.stunning views. Very peaceful off season
We really loved this place! The staff were so friendly and helpful. The linen on the beds were great quality and so comfortable.
It was a divine little village hideaway tucked in the snow capped mountains.
- Wonderful view from room, fantastic breakfast buffet, and very helpful staff
- Large lounge area in the hotel with a selection of games, books separate play area for young children. Staff tried to light afire while we were there but the wind prevailed causing a lot of smoke. All the above was useful when the weather set in and outdoor activities were off schedule
- We were kindly upgraded and had great views over the village and onto the mountains from our balcony.
Hotel Rural Alfajía de Antonio
One of our top picks in Capileira – and a guest favorite.
Located in Capileira, 20 miles from Granada, Hotel Rural Alfajía de Antonio features a sun terrace and views of the mountains.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Sierra Nevada is 9 miles from Hotel Rural Alfajía de Antonio, and Almuñécar is 24 miles away. Federico García Lorca Airport is 28 miles from the property.
- Very good relations. Antonio is a very kind and helpful person
- The room was lovely and cosy with a very comfortable bed. Lola and Alberto, the owners, were most helpful and gave us lots of information about things to do in the area. The communal lounge was very comfortable and it was great to have a fridge to put water or milk into. Although we did not use the terrace as it was too cold it will be a great place to chill out when it is warmer
- Very clean and nice hotel. Very friendly and helpful staff. Beautiful location!
- Kind reception with a lot of info.very beautiful house and room with possibility of using a kitchen and livingroom with terrace with view
- Beautiful little hotel in a stunning location. All the staff were lovely. Parking was easy and free. Fabulous little cafe round the corner for breakfast.
Hotel Villa de Bubion
One of our top picks in Bubión.Hotel Villa de Bubion offers accommodations in Bubión. The hotel has a seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub and bidet.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Granada is 21 miles from Hotel Villa de Bubion, and Sierra Nevada is 10 miles away. Federico García Lorca Airport is 29 miles from the property.
- This place served our purposes very well as a family at short notice. Excellent breakfast buffet a hit with the children. Position and views outstanding, and the staff were very friendly.
- Great people working there, very friendly. The views were amazing, we could see the mountains from Marokko on the other side from the mediterranean sea
- The location is stunning and the villa type accommodation was excellent.The evening dinner and wine are excellent value although the choice is limited.There are good restaurants in Bubion only a short walk away (try Restaurant Teide).
- Accommodation was very comfortable, staff very friendly and location beautiful. Great for walking in the Alpujarras
- Food was adequate and service excellent. Bed was comfortable, sofa was not! The position is amazing in this wonderful valley, quiet and peaceful.
Hotel Rural Real de Poqueira
Showcasing an outdoor pool and sun terrace, Hotel Rural Real de Poqueira is located in Capileira in the region of Andalusia, just 20 miles from Granada. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Each room has a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Sierra Nevada is 9 miles from Hotel Rural Real Poqueira, and Almuñécar is 24 miles from the property. Federico García Lorca Airport is 28 miles away.
- Bed was comfortable, there was extra bedding for both beds, it was quiet. Breakfast was very good.
- The staff were very welcoming and helpful. The mattress was excellent.
- The staff is very friendly and helpful, the rooms very clean and tastefully decorated. The beds were very comfortable, seemed brandnew !! All in all our stay in the Hotel a wonderful experience. We will definetely be back in summer.
Lovely comfortable hotel with great views.
Location was central but quiet, perfect.
- Nice clean room, great location, very friendly staff, who speak English and german. Good starting point for hiking in the Sierra Nevada.
Estrella de las Nieves
Located in Pampaneira, 21 miles from Granada, Estrella de las Nieves features free WiFi access and private parking.Some units have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV is available.There is a tour desk at the property.Sierra Nevada is 11 miles from Estrella de las Nieves, and Almuñécar is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Federico García Lorca Airport, 29 miles from the property.
- This hotel was marvelous and exceeded all our expecations in every respect. The breakfast was absolutely fabulous with so much to choose from and all delicious. The rooms were spacious, spotlessly clean and very comfortable. We stayed as a group of two couples and we all loved this hotel and would highly recommend it.
- The hotel provides excellent breakfast, exceeded our expectation.
- Very nice hotel in Pampaneria. Stayed in January and the central heating system was up to the challenge of keeping the room warm. Very good breakfast and very friendly helpful staff.
- Excellent value for money and delicious hearty breakfast for a hiking weekend at Sierra Nevada.
- This is an exceptional property. The grounds are extensive with patios and stupendous views. The rooms are large and the beds are comfortable. The shared kitchen/living space, with fireplace, is very nice and includes two dining tables and ample seating.
Hotel Rural San Roque
Hotel Rural San Roque offers accommodations in Pitres. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a TV. The rooms include a private bathroom.You will find room service at the property.Granada is 22 miles from Hotel Rural San Roque, and Sierra Nevada is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is Federico García Lorca Airport, 30 miles from the property.
- We arrived very wet and were shown immediately to our room so we could shower etc. Room had a balcony and a good sized bathroom and the heating was on – just what we needed!
- The breakfast was good. Very nice view of the valley. Impeccably clean hotel and the temperature was well regulated during a cold time of year.
- Location, excellent, very well maintained and clean Hotel. Outside seating area.
- I loved the view from my balcony and the room was spacious.
- Nice room, nice shower. Comfortable base if you wanted to stay more than one night. I was just passing through but would return.
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the mountains, Los Bérchules is located in Bérchules. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Granada is 26 miles from Los Bérchules, and Sierra Nevada is 14 miles away. Federico García Lorca Airport is 35 miles from the property.
- The Lady of the Hotel is British, very friendly and a warm and open person. The hotel is very clean. The check-in and out was very flexible.
- The helpfulness of the owners and the really excellent dinners. Also the view from the room and its cleanliness
- Room was great but no evening meal so a mile walk into town
A really pleasant rural hotel, with rooms affording splendid views to valleys and mountains.
As well as the view, our rooms were clean and tidy, with all the standard facilities.
Our hosts and staff were pleasant and engaging, making us feel particularly welcome. The bar and public areas are intimate. Our food, evening meal and breakfast was all splendid.
- Location of property with excellent views. Friendly staff
Top Hotels In Trevélez Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Trevélez Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Trevélez Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Trevélez Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!