10 Best Hotels To Stay In Trevejos Tenerife – Top Hotel Reviews
Trevejos Tenerife is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Trevejos Tenerife. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Trevejos Tenerife. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Trevejos Tenerife. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Trevejos Tenerife right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Trevejos Tenerife with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Trevejos Tenerife:
El Nogal Hotel Boutique & Spa
Showcasing a terrace and sauna, El Nogal Hotel Boutique & Spa is located in Vilaflor, just 6 miles from Playa de las Americas. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms have a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms feature views of the sea or mountains. The rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental and car rental. Puerto de la Cruz is 21 miles from El Nogal Hotel Boutique, and Los Cristianos is 6 miles from the property. Tenerife Sur Airport is 7 miles away.
- Friendly and helpful staff. A good place to relax and get away from the hysterical coast line of Tenerife. The building feels quite authentic with some nice old details. It was a funny experience to enjoy the small spa. The beds were good as well.
- Unfortunately I only like the food at the restaurant!
- staff were welcoming and lovely .Building was beautiful , fascinating and very unusual.
- The receptionist was very friendly and helpful; the room was spacious and clean.
- Fabulous views. Wondrous silence. Nice spa pool. Charming old style hotel and not commercialised. Breakfast was good if you stick to the continental stuff.
El Tejar Hotel & Spa
Situated in Vilaflor in the Tenerife Region, 16.8 miles from Playa de las Americas, El Tejar Hotel & Spa boasts a hot tub and sauna. The resort has an outdoor pool and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some units have a seating area where you can relax. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.El Tejar Hotel & Spa features free WiFi throughout the property. There is also a shuttle service available, a 24-hour front desk, dry cleaning services and shops.The area is surrounded by nature and is popular for hiking.Puerto de la Cruz is 18.6 miles from El Tejar Hotel & Spa, while Los Cristianos is 16.8 miles away. The nearest airport is Tenerife Sur Airport, 14.9 miles away.
Good authentic mountain hotel with free parking facilities in front of the hotel.
Excellent Canarian food when on halfboard.
Good sauna and wellness.
- Vilaflor is a nice little village with quiescence, not like the tourist hell along the coast. Little SPA included but as usual when I am in Tenerife (for work), I don’t manage to use it a lot… Room service every second day (which I think is sufficient). Free parking in the street in front of house.
Excellent breakfast with big choice, all freshly made to order.
Good value restaurant in the evening. Really friendly staff.
Also good choice of nearby cafes, cake shops and restaurants.
Great location (at over 1500m) for exploring local trails and those further afield near Mt. Teide. Reasonable bus service to help with linear trekking routes.
- Lovely very friendly and helpful staff. Location is perfect for visiting Teide National Park. Food is good too reasonably priced. Good price and value. Got up early one morning and within 10minute drive I could see the Milky Way in the night sky. Might visit again!
- Very friendly, excellent breakfast and good Canarian dinner. Comfortable room. Jacuzzi. Vilaflor is an ideal starting point for walks and for excursions to the Parque Nacional Teide.
- Good authentic mountain hotel with free parking facilities in front of the hotel.
Hotel Alta Montaña
Located in Vilaflor in the region of Tenerife, 9 miles from Playa de las Americas, Hotel Alta Montaña features a sun terrace and views of the mountains. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. All rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a tour desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. The hotel also provides car rental. Puerto de la Cruz is 19 miles from Hotel Alta Montaña, and Los Cristianos is 9 miles from the property. Tenerife Sur Airport is 9 miles away.
Location was good for exploring El tied.
Lovely eating areas inside and out with views all over the south of the island.
Evening meals were good quality and value.
One of the best places we stayed in Tenerife.
Plenty of heating capacity for cold nights.
- Good location for walking holiday centred on caldera and Vilaflor area.
- Great view and warm rooms. Excellent location on route to Teide and away from hustle and bustle.
- Everything! The view, the village it was in, the locals, the food there was nothing really not to like!
- Everything was great about this hotel, especially the view during the day, evening and when you wake up. Literally, you sleep above the clouds.
- Location was good for exploring El tied.
Hotel El Sombrerito
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel El Sombrerito offers accommodations in Vilaflor. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. The rooms have a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for hiking. Playa de las Americas is 9 miles from Hotel El Sombrerito, and Puerto de la Cruz is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Tenerife Sur Airport, 8 miles from the property.
Room was small, but clean, 3 towels, wardrobe, little table, nightstand. WiFi in the common area 2Mb/s.
Amazing fresh bread for breakfast, decent coffee.
- Restaurant downstairs. No problem finding parking spot on the street in front of the hotel.
good value for money, the hotel has everything you can expect for the price
- This was my third time here I know the owner and his family restaurant service is great with all local food! I go cycling everyday and the location is perfect for this as it is 45 km from the tourist area
- Bright public rooms. Windows in the rooms. Roof with nice view.
- Room was small, but clean, 3 towels, wardrobe, little table, nightstand. WiFi in the common area 2Mb/s.
Hotel Spa Villalba
One of our top picks in Vilaflor.Located in Vilaflor in the region of Tenerife, 9 miles from Playa de las Americas, Hotel Spa Villalba features a sun terrace and views of the mountains. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Some rooms have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms include views of the pool or garden. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. The hotel also provides car rental. Puerto de la Cruz is 18 miles from Hotel Spa Villalba, and Los Cristianos is 9 miles from the property. Tenerife Sur Airport is 9 miles away.
- The room is very spacious and has great vibes. The location is good.
- The hotel is wonderful very peaceful location at rooms are great stayed in 212 with lounge area. The food in the restaurant is very good and very reasonable in price. Good selection of food at breakfast. Staff are very good with excellent service
- Bed was the most comfy we have ever slept in! Spa area was lovely with a good sized pool. Staff could not have been more helpful in reception, spa and in the restaurant.
- Beautiful building: very stylish with gorgeous contemporary stained glass and very comfortable lounge area with wood burner. Small quirky selection of vinyl records for guests to play on turntable.Delightful reception staff and all others we met. Greeted with a cup of hot chocolate: nice touch on a chilly day. Swimming pool a good size and nice spa area.
- Reception and restaurant staff were very friendly and helpful, the Spa facilities were very good, and the room was large and comfortable.
Hotel Rural San Miguel – Only Adults
One of our top picks in San Miguel de Abona.In well kept gardens, this rustic hotel is in San Miguel de Abona, a 15-minute drive from Tenerife South Airport. Made up of two 17th-century country houses, it has a free Wi-Fi zone and free access to a sauna, hot tub and hot spring bath.All rooms are heated and air-conditioned. They have a private bathroom with a hairdryer and free toiletries. There is also a satellite TV and a safe.A buffet breakfast is available and Hotel Rural San Miguel has a bar. There are restaurants nearby and you will find shops and services just a 10-minute walk away, in the center of San Miguel de Abona.The hotel provides a laundry service and also has a tour desk. Playa de las Américas and Los Cristianos are both a 20-minute drive away.
- The lady serving breakfast was lovely, however very little english. It had free Wi-Fi zone and access to a sauna, hot tub and hot spring bath. The views from the terraces were beautiful.
- Sauna and thermal pool! Beautiful preserved charming old houses.
Lovely rustic historical hotel , plenty of character, superb breakfasts
Some excellent facilities however during very cold mountain nights my room
was very cold crack in the door could see through thus I could not sleep !
- Very peaceful and bags of character. No children so it was very calm. Lovely staff. Enjoyed breakfast in the garden.
- This was alovely hotel , brimful of character. The thermal pool and roof terrace ere wonderful. Marco who greeted us on check in was really helpful, full of local tips and knowledge. The gardens were lovely
Hotel Rural 4 Esquinas
The Hotel Rural 4 Esquinas is a restored 19th-century building in the town of San Miguel, south Tenerife. There is free Wi-Fi and free parking can be found nearby.The rooms in the 4 Esquinas rural hotel all have tiled floors and rustic furniture. They also have private modern bathrooms.There is a shaded patio and a relaxing lounge. The 4 Esquinas offers bike and car rental, an airport shuttle, and can arrange massages.The restaurant offers traditional Canarian dishes, while the bar offers a range of local wines.The Teide Natural Park is about 10 miles away, while the beaches are about 7.5 miles away. Tenerife South Airport can be reached in 15 minutes.
- Beautiful location, very friendly staff, great bed
The actual hotel, which the photos represented, looked fine, and centrally located in the village.
The hotel ordered a taxi to the airport on request, and this arrived promptly.
Amazing, friendly and helpful staff
Maintenance of the property
- The staff were exceedingly friendly. The hotel was very rustic and our room was plenty large enough.
- Lovely old house with character well furnished. Everyone very helpful and made a real effort to make our stay comfortable. Good restaurant.if we revisit Tenerife we will stay there again
Volcano Beach Hotel
One of our best sellers in San Miguel de Abona! Featuring free WiFi, a year-round outdoor pool and a sun terrace, Volcano Beach Hotel offers accommodations in San Miguel de Abona. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided.Bike rental and car rental are available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking.Playa de las Americas is 7 miles from Volcano Beach Hotel, and Puerto de la Cruz is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Tenerife Sur Airport, 3.7 miles from the property.
- Was her for Easter Break 2018. I’m 50 partners 42 and daughter 16. We liked the peacefulness, the fact that there weren’t many other quests most days we had pool to ourselves. The town itself is lovely to walk around .It is uphill to town centre so you need to be fairly fit. The hotel is decorated to fit in with local styles and is kept very clean. There are a couple of very nice restaurants within walking distance and plenty of local bars/cafes also bakery and supermarket. It is about 20 mins by car from main tourist spots Los Cristianos/Siam Water park. I would recommend hiring a car and using the hotel as a base to explore and then retreat to in evenings. This is not a place to go if you want to be in the hustle and bustle of the main tourist areas, but for a quite relaxing break it’s perfect.
- Large room with a huge bed, nice bathroom, nice are around the pool.
- Nice place with a pool. Spacious room and a clean bathroom.
- Breakfast was paid for but non available apparently not available for several months so in a rural area no food. Receptionist totally rude and disinterested
- its a nice building but often smells of canalization
Hotel Rural Casa Lena
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Hotel Rural Casa Lena offers accommodations in Charco del Pino, just 9 miles from Playa de las Americas.Every room includes a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and DVD player. Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Puerto de la Cruz is 22 miles from Hotel Rural Casa Lena, and Los Cristianos is 8 miles away. Tenerife Sur Airport is 3.7 miles from the property.
- Level of service equivalent to staying with indulgent relatives. Book an evening meal to fully experience the atmosphere of the dining room with its interesting antiques, the hospitality & great cooking.
- Very friendly. We were made to feel very welcome and were even driven to a nice place down the road for a meal in the evening and collected afterwards as we did not have our own transport. We also enjoyed a very good taxi lift to the airport.
- The owner and his wife are very nice people who made our stay very enjoyable. Will definitely come back to this place when we visit Tenerife, the views and the location are just amazing!
- I loved this place so much it’s a shame that we only stayed for 1 night would have liked to have stayed more , bed was very comfortable had a very good night sleep haven’t slept like that for a long time. Room was spotlessly clean and good hot water . Now for the breakfast we ordered the breakfast when we checked in and in the morning it was nicely laid out for us breakfast was very enjoyable and healthy. I would highly recommend this place and the proprietors are very lovely. Thanks agian. Rose and Andrew from (London UK )
- The bed was so comfy and such a wonderful location spotless clean to
Hotel Pensión Cassandra
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Pensión Cassandra offers accommodations in Buzanada. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or city. The rooms have a private bathroom.Bike rental and car rental are available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking.Playa de las Americas is 5 miles from Hotel Pensión Cassandra, and Puerto de la Cruz is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tenerife Sur Airport, 5 miles from Hotel Pensión Cassandra.
- I had a nice spacey room, the reception lady was superfriendly and helpful.
- Really smart and clean hotel .breakfast adequate .
- The bed was comfy and hotel was very clean,,staff were excellent.
- Close to Tenerife Sur airport. Very clean. Yes, bed was hard but it suited us. I think they opened the restaurant just for me, as my partner was unwell and I did not fancy walking out at night for dinner by myself. Perfect for an overnight before an early flight. It is a small room, and I think perfect for a night or two. Gracie, Lucia
- The lady of the reception is really nice, and ready to help as much as possible!
Top Hotels In Trevejos Tenerife Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Trevejos Tenerife to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Trevejos Tenerife but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Trevejos Tenerife. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!