10 Best Hotels To Stay In Tresviso Cantabria – Top Hotel Reviews
Tresviso Cantabria is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Tresviso Cantabria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Tresviso Cantabria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Tresviso Cantabria. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Tresviso Cantabria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Tresviso Cantabria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Tresviso Cantabria:
Hotel Rural Peña Castil
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Rural Peña Castil offers accommodations in Sotres, just 13 miles from Llanes. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room has a flat-screen TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing, biking and hiking. Potes is 8 miles from Hotel Rural Peña Castil, and Cangas de Onís is 21 miles from the property. Santander Airport is 48 miles away.
- Absolutely stunning location! The hotel is clean and comfortable, and the staff are so kind. Dinner is good, too. If you are traveling with small children who go to bed earlier than you, ask to stay in rooms 1-4 on the first floor – the lounge is just around the corner, so you can put your kids to bed and then relax in the lounge. Parking is easy and the wifi works well. The scenery can’t be beat, too!
- Dinner in the restaurant was good, same goes for the breakfast. Extremely friendly and polite staff.
- Exceptionally friendly owner rand staff….Beautiful location…Very good value…
The owner-Manuel- and his family were incredibly hospitable. There was lots of good advice about trekking routes.
Fabulous food: dinner was excellent.
- A really nice small family-run hotel in an amazing part of northern Spain, in the Picos de Europa national park. Chairs and tables outside for that welcome glass of beer after a long walk and three other sitting areas inside. Restaurant is upstairs with lovely views. The village is quiet and at the end of September very few people. The staff of the hotel friendly and helpful but brush up on your Spanish as there is very little English spoken! We would happily recommend this hotel and Sotres for a visit.
Featuring free WiFi, Hotel Toscana offers accommodations in Ojedo, just 19 miles from Llanes. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower and bidet.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental and car rental. Potes is 0.7 miles from Hotel Toscana, and Santillana del Mar is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 44 miles from Hotel Toscana.
Good location for the picos… dated room but it was clean and comfortable.
You pay extra €5 …nice coffee
Blankets we’re comfortable. Well ok my friend says it’s just normal, but he likes the pillows.
And the staff is very friendly!
It is one of the friendliest welcomes, the owners cannot do enough. A lovely breakfast to start the day and always a cold beer on our return waiting.
Great for motorcyclists with parking and a lovely garden to have a much deserved beer. Our second visit to Toscana and will be going back.
An excellent value for money base in which to discover the beauty of the Picos,close to town with lovely views.
Thank you Toscana for an amazing end to our tour.we look forward to seeing you again.
- Excellent family run hotel. Very helpful and welcoming – recognised us from last year. Lovely rooms with views to mountains. Will be back next year.
- This is a lovely traditional hotel in a gorgeous location walking distance from Potes and central to the best walking and motorbiking roads anyone could wish to find. The owners are lovely people, warm and welcoming and make every effort to make your stay enjoyable, They offer a good breakfast and have a small bar offering a range of hot and cold drinks.
- Good location for the picos… dated room but it was clean and comfortable.
Complejo Rural La Tahona De Besnes
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Complejo Rural La Tahona De Besnes offers accommodations in Alles. The hotel has a barbecue and terrace, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or river. All rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.You can play pool at the hotel. Llanes is 7 miles from Complejo Rural La Tahona De Besnes, and Potes is 13 miles from the property. Santander Airport is 44 miles away.
- This hotel was very comfortable with large well appointed rooms. It is situated in a lovely rural setting. The staff was very kind and accommodating. They even translated the Spanish menu into English for us:)
- Very pretty hotel. Easy to find. Comfortable bed, slept well in nice secluded room. Lovely conservatory to eat evening meal.
- Lovely location, friendly staff, nice kitchen with utensils and a fireplace
- We were given relief accommodation in The Little Moulin as we were informed by La Tehona (by email) that they had a flood and the hotel was closed. It was disappointing as we then had to find somewhere to eat locally. In any event we enjoyed our very rural stay and would be happy to have another attempt to stay in the hotel.
Great place to relax and close to Picos de Europa area Car is a must.
Lovely cuisine and very attentive staff.
Bathroom fully refurbished.
Plenty of parking
Hotel Casa Julián
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Casa Julián offers accommodations in Peñamellera Alta. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or lake. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a hot tub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Llanes is 8 miles from Hotel Casa Julián, and Potes is 12 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 43 miles from the property.
We loved everything about this place. So much so that we changed our itinerary to return there on the homeward leg of our tour. Just a lovely relaxed and welcoming family run hotel.
Thanks again for the complimentary wine, guys – it made it safely back to UK!
- The staff where very friendly and helpful. We would have loved to stay longer. It is well worth visiting the township of Mier which is only 1km from the Hotel.
- We loved the super-relaxed vibe at Casa Julian – so much so that we changed our tour route to go back a second time! Super-friendly owner and staff. Beautifully situated overlooking a river with a lovely dinner menu.
- We travelled through the most amazing scenery to get to the hotel. Our room was of a good size with a huge balcony overlooking the water. The hotel is about an hour’s drive from Santander ferry port so was a convenient ‘last stop’ for us. There is a restaurant on site.
- The view was beautiful and the facilities and environment were comfortable. The food was great.
- We loved everything about this place. So much so that we changed our itinerary to return there on the homeward leg of our tour. Just a lovely relaxed and welcoming family run hotel.
La Casa De Juansabeli
One of our top picks in Arenas de Cabrales.This charming and tranquil stone house is situated in the heart of Asturias. It has a free parking lot and large terraces which lead down to a lovely spring and fountain.The elegant rooms at the Casa de Juansabeli feature heating, a work desk and a private bathroom with hairdryer. Superior rooms come with a hydro-massage bathtub.The Casa de Juansabeli has a free Wi-Fi hotspot and spacious public areas.These include furnished terraces, grounds, a social lounge with bar and TV, reading room and library. The restaurant serves regional specials and features a fireplace.The Juansabeli is situated in Arenas de Cabrales, by the River Cares. It is well located for the Picos de Europa.
- Perfect hotel near Picos de Europa. Very good rooms and breakfast.
- Very comfortable stay, amazing breakfast. good location.
breakfast was excellent. it was a good location to explore the area from. The staff was very friendly,
A good restaurant(bar) was very close by. It was very quiet.
I can’t fault this place in any shape or form. It’s been an extremely nice stay. The staff were extra nice and the room was more than I expected. We had a walk-in wardrobe and the bed was really comfy. Extra sitting area with a TV and a separate desk. Bathroom was a good size too.
The breakfast was delicious and lots of tasty home made cakes to chose from. The one time we had dinner there, it was presented at a top class restaurant and also tasted as good as a top class restaurant! It’s a 2 star hotel but it has been way better than some 4 star places I stayed at in the past.
I would definitely recommend this place to anyone who likes peace and quiet and hikes in the mountains. The village was about a mile away with 2 supermarkets and some nice restaurants with equally good food 🙂 I’d definitely stay there again.
- A comfortable hotel set out of town with friendly staff and a good breakfast.
Hotel Balneario La Hermida
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Balneario La Hermida offers accommodations in La Hermida. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a TV. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Llanes is 14 miles from Hotel Balneario Hermida, and Potes is 7 miles away. Santander Airport is 41 miles from the property.
The room was very confortable and the SPA was excelent.
In the restaurant the meals were good and with many choices.
The staff were very polite and professional.
- Helpful, friendly staff although little English is spoken it wasn’t a problem. Comfortable hotel and the location dramatic. The food was plain but plentiful and drinks surprisingly reasonably-priced. Good area for walking, or motorcycling !
- Fabulous place; fantastic and beautiful location; fresh and delicious food. Very friendly; professional and knowledgable members of the staff at all areas of the hotel; well kept and spotless clean Bedrooms and bathrooms; value for money; beautiful display of very fresh products at breakfast; no luck of facilities; brilliant internet connectivity and a place I shall most certainly return
- A really wonderful thermal spa set in the mountains of Cantabria. The circuit is brilliant and leaves you feeling relaxed and refreshed, even after a long day’s hike!
- The staff were very friendly and helpful. Although it did help we speak some basic Spanish. It wasn’t a problem to add breakfast (which was amazing and catered for every dietary requirement) and dinner (which included a good value fixed price menu with beverage). The views are stunning and the whole atmosphere is one of calm and relaxation. Good sized rooms which are very clean.
- The room was very confortable and the SPA was excelent.
One of our top picks in Ojedo.Set in a stunning natural landscape, on the edge of Picos de Europa National Park, this traditional-style country hotel will help you relax and get from it all.Enjoy views of the mountains and beautiful green countryside from the hotel. The peaceful grounds and stunning views will help you relax and unwind and you can also take a dip in the hotel’s outdoor swimming pool. The cable car that takes you to Picos de Europa National Park is just 30 minutes from the hotel.The fantastic beaches of the northern coastline are only 45 minutes away by car from the hotel.
Location is really good, short drive to Potes and walkable
Helpful staff although they don’t speak much English
Have an elevator
- Convenient location, friendlyy staff and excellent value food.
- Friendly staff, great location, nice terrace to drink beers on.
- Great for motorcycling holiday. 20 minute walk from Potes which is a lovely preserved Spanish village with plenty of resturaunts. Great roads to ride
- The location was superb for walking into Potes for a meal,etc and also for visiting the Picos mountains.
- Location is really good, short drive to Potes and walkable
Arcea Mirador de Cabrales
This charming hotel is perfectly situated in Cabrales to explore the superb Cares route, where you can enjoy trekking and hiking across spectacular landscapes.Rooms at the Arcea Mirador de Cabrales are comfortable, with full heating and spacious, with large windows where you can admire the views.The Acrea Mirador de Cabrales is right at the entrance to the Cares Gorge, part of the Picos de Europa natural park, full of wonderful mountain and country scenery.Spend the day discovering the beautiful surroundings, where you can enjoy canoeing, horseback riding, mountain and quad biking, fishing and hunting.You can also enjoy long walks or drive down to the Asturian beaches of Llanes and Ribadesella, just 19 miles away.After a long day out, sample a delicious cider from the Mirador de Cabrales’s own cellar. Relax to the sound of the Cares river.
- This hotel is in an amazing position at the start of the Ruta del cares. The owner Manolo is a fabulously enthusiastic character who was so welcoming and helpful. Our room overlooked the road with stunning views of the mountains. We went to bed listening to the cares river. The bed was super comfortable and the bathroom spotless. The staff were all lovely.
- Location – we could leave the bike at the hotel and walk to the Cares Gorge
One of the best hotel experiences we have ever day
Excellent value for money
Fresh baked croissants and coffee were wonderful start to the day
Superb location for two great hikes (Bulnes and Ruta del Cares)
The manager was a charming man and a great ambassador for the Picos, staff were great too.
The location is magnificent, at the start of the hike up the Cares Gorge, and across the road from the funicular to Bulnes.
There is still a bit of old charm to the place.
- Location: right near the start of the Ruta del Cares. The owners were very helpful, in our case helping to get our electric car charged overnight by freeing up a spot near the kitchen window and allowing to run a cable through it. All without speaking the same language! 🙂
Hotel El Torrejón
One of our best sellers in Arenas de Cabrales! Located in Arenas de Cabrales in the region of Asturias, 9 miles from Llanes, Hotel El Torrejón features a playground and terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Some units feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Views of the mountains, river or garden are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Potes is 14 miles from Hotel El Torrejón, and Cangas de Onís is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 51 miles from Hotel El Torrejón.
- Beautiful property run by a friendly family. Rooms of exceptional quality and tastefully decorated. The view from window was wonderful with the mountains and family horse, sheep and golden retriever. Breakfast was tasty with homemade jams.
- Very good cleanliness, good staff and breakfast excellent
- The hotel had character and was cosy and homely, and the hosts were friendly and tried their best to help even though they could not converse well in English. We had a great view and decent breakfast. Free parking was available outside the hotel, and in general our stay was a lot more enjoyable than what the photos looked like. Food options were conveniently just a short walk away.
- Very friendly owners, totally dog-friendly, exceptionally clean.
- The staff were extremely helpful even spinning our washing dry, hanging out and leaving it folded on our bed. Excellent service
Hotel Garganta del Cares
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Garganta del Cares offers accommodations in Poncebos. The hotel has a terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom.Llanes is 12 miles from Hotel Garganta del Cares, and Potes is 13 miles away. Santander Airport is 52 miles from the property.
- Place near the start point of Rue de Cares. Perfect!
- Excellent location (500 m from the”Ruta del Cares” start), and with recently renoveated rooms; delicious breakfast (with freshly pressed orange juice. Excellent menu for dinner and lunch and at a very competitive price. Plus they can prepare sandwiches for the route (the cabrales’ blue cheese one is the best one around). And the staff is super friendly. Don’t forget to have rice pudding (arroz con leche) as a dessert.
Location is undoubtedly the best thing about this hotel, it’s basically 5 minutes walk away from the start of the Ruta de Cares.
The staff don’t speak a lot English but they were helpful.
Having a private parking area is great too, there are no cars at night but they flood to the gorge in the morning.
Decent breakfast to fill you up for the Ruta de Cares walk to Cain.
easygoing and friendly staff
- Staff were extremely helpful, we arrived early and they allowed us to park in their car park so that we could do the walk along the Cares Gorge. Rooms were very clean and tidy, simple but all you need. Evening meal was good and very reasonably priced, The whole one night stay was enjoyable and good value for money. Would not hesitate to recommend.
Top Hotels In Tresviso Cantabria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Tresviso Cantabria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Tresviso Cantabria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Tresviso Cantabria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!