10 Best Hotels To Stay In Tresvilla Asturias – Top Hotel Reviews
Tresvilla Asturias is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Tresvilla Asturias. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Tresvilla Asturias. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Tresvilla Asturias. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Tresvilla Asturias right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Tresvilla Asturias with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Tresvilla Asturias:
Oca Palacio De La Llorea Hotel & Spa
Situated in the heart of the golf course La Llorea, Oca Palacio de la Llorea Hotel & Spa is well communicated, ideal for you to discover Asturias and its unspoiled beaches.The hotel is a reformed palace with an avant-garde décor, its main feature is its location. Situated on a golf course the hotel is surrounded by greenery, and the ambience is one of peace and quiet. The hotel is an ideal place to rest and relax.Fully-equipped and with an array of facilities, the Oca Palacio de la Llorea Hotel & Spa has something for everyone, so you can really make the most of your holiday.Particularly notable is the hotel’s Spa Club and Hydrotherapy Centre, which offers a vast range of treatments. Please consult the hotel for information on the tariffs for these treatments, which carry an additional fee.The restaurant offers modern cuisine made with traditional Asturian products.
comfy mattress and staff friendly. Could smile a little more.
The massage was lovely and good.
- David the camarero in the restaurant is skilled and friendly. Location of hotel and restaurant interior is attractive.
- The location was beautiful but very difficult to locate on google maps or through google. Food in restaurant was delicious. Bar was small.
- Beautiful Location on the outskirts of Gijon on the Santander side. This was probably not the easiest to find in the dark but because the roads were quiet it was OK. A great stopover if you are traveling on to Santander or Bilboa. We woke up to the gorgeous views of the hills that sit around the location. We didn’t use the restaurant as we arrived late, but saw some really great looking dishes being served to other guests in the bar area.
- Staff were lovely. Nice quiet location on golf course, food good.
- comfy mattress and staff friendly. Could smile a little more.
Hotel Casona De Tresali
Showcasing a playground and terrace, Hotel Casona De Tresali is located in Argüero in the region of Asturias, just 11 miles from Gijón. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a tour desk at the property.Oviedo is 23 miles from Hotel Casona De Tresali, and Cangas de Onís is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 29 miles from Hotel Casona De Tresali.
- Very friendly welcome, beautiful building inside and out. Rooms clean, expansive and extremely well fitted. Good breakfast freshly prepared and cooked.
- Superb breakfast; attention to detail and very professional and friendly family
- The breakfast in the morning was lovely and had an extensive selection of fresh items to choose from as well as eggs & bacon. The room was clean, comfortable and much more than one person could use – it had four beds.
- Todo el personal del hotel es amable, atento y resuelven cualquier duda que tengas. Las habitaciones son preciosas y muy comodas y el hotel en general es espectacular, con una ubicacion excelente para realizar cualquier tipo de actividad.
El personal, Esperanza nos dio todo tipo de explicaciones de que visitar, donde comer, cenar o tomar una copa y como llegar, todas muy acertadas.
El desayuno, fantástico y variado, todo muy rico.
All rooms at this hotel have free Wi-Fi internet access. Hotel Casa España occupies a historic building is in the center of Villaviciosa, Asturias.The town of Villaviciosa is close to the River Villaviciosa. This is an official Nature Reserve and there are many valleys, cliffs and beaches nearby.The A-8 highway is a short drive away. This offers direct access to the capital of Asturias, Oviedo.Rooms at Hotel Casa España are air conditioned and have a private bathroom. There is also a minibar, a safe and a TV.The hotel has traditional décor and furniture, with real wood. There is a bar-cafe.
- Second time staying here while. walkibg the Camino. Love the location and the greeting of the gentleman at the desk. Very comfortable.
- They volunteered a better bedroom for our second night which was a lovely room. (205). The cafe was good for breakfast – we recommend the tortilla.
- Good location on attractive square-pretty at night. Bar neat doorbwith comfy rattan chairs outside. Nice historical building.
- Shower excellent strength adequate with plenty of cupboard space
- The place was comfortable and cozy! Big rooms and great place to stay when on the Camino!
BAL Hotel & Spa
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, BAL Hotel & Spa offers accommodations in Quintueles, just 5 miles from Gijón. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. Every room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Oviedo is 18 miles from BAL Hotel & Spa, and Cangas de Onís is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 24 miles from the property.
Everything was amazing…staff were very friendly.
The best hotel I’ve ever stayed in and amazing value for money.
Thanks very much
- Todo en general elpersonal era muy amable y supero nuestras expectativas la estancia en general
- Beautiful locations, grounds, and spa. Staff amazingly helpful and friendly.
- Friendly staff and excellent service, nice dinning room, good food
- This was an emergency booking as we were on the road without a place to stay. What a WONDERFUL surprise to find this beautiful inn within a couple of kilometers of the highway! Staff were courteous, courtly even, and managed with our less than perfect Spanish to provide us with supper and breakfast, as well as a double room adjusted for 3 guests. We wished we could have stayed longer; that brief taste of quality and refinement left us wanting more!
- Everything was amazing…staff were very friendly.
Hotel Mirador de Moriyón
Hotel Mirador de Moriyón is located in Miravalles, just 14 miles from Gijón. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV, as well as a CD player are featured. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms have views of the sea or mountains. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms include a spa tub or a hot tub.Oviedo is 24 miles from Hotel Mirador de Moriyón, and Cangas de Onís is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 33 miles from the property.
Very comfortable, clean and silent. Amazing air! Amazing views!
- Fantastic hotel with beautiful charm stunning views and excellent staff.
- La ubicación del alojamiento con unas vistas preciosas, aunque un poco complicado de llegar, el trato del personal inmejorable, el desayuno sencillo pero correcto, las habitaciones pequeñas pero confortables, y el conjunto del hotel perfecto para disfrutar y relajarse.
- El lugar precioso, es un lugar con vistas maravillosas, estando en plena naturaleza, el Hotel precioso, todo al detalle, el mobiliario es de un gusto de nivel y la gente del Hotel con nosotros se porto de cine, no se puede pedir mas.
- el desayuno es espectacular. Las vistas inmejorables. Las habitaciones muy limpias y la atención del personal genial. Si se quiere y tranquilidad es lo ideal, el entorno es completamente natural y en 10 min estas en Villaviciosa (ciudad madre de la sidra)
- Amazing place!
Located in Quintes in the region of Asturias, 6 miles from Gijón, Somonte features a terrace and views of the garden. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.You can play pool at this hotel, and bike rental is available. Oviedo is 20 miles from Somonte, and Cangas de Onís is 24 miles away. Asturias Airport is 25 miles from the property.
- La habitación fue comodisima. El baño grande. Tele pequeña aunque no nos importó. El desayuno excelente. Y con el billar y fútbolin perfecto para una tarde lluviosa.
- Es el lugar ideal para conocer Gijon y sus alrededores, sitio encantador con muy buen gusto, ideal para descansar con habitaciones amplias y donde predomina sobre todo la limpieza , cama y almohada muy confortable.
- Lugar acogedor y tranquilo. El hotel muy limpio y la ubicación buena… a 10 km de Gijón. Buena relación calidad -precio
- La limpieza, el parking y la libertad de horario para hacer el check-in (hasta las 23h sin problemas).
- El desayuno no entraba. La máquina de cafe y chocolate muy buena. Es un sitio muy chulo y tiene una playa muy cercana que es muy bonita.
Hotel Villa San Remo
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and playground, Hotel Villa San Remo is located in Quintueles in the region of Asturias. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms include a spa tub or a hot tub.There is concierge services at the property.Gijón is 5 miles from Hotel Villa San Remo, and Oviedo is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 24 miles from Hotel Villa San Remo.
I took this hotel because on the web site i saw easy chairs in the garden. I wanted to relax a day after cycling on my way to Lisbon
good wifi, safe place bicycle, good clean room, nice staff
- La cama perfecta y la mujer encantadora , la limpieza era excepcional , dentro de un hostal de 2estrellas de los mejores que he visto.
- l’accueil de la propriétaire très agréable, la propreté de l’établissement, et le petit déjeuner très correcte. La situation par rapport à Gijón. Hotel calme
- Es un sitio tranquilo, con buen desayuno y un trato excelente. Todo limpio y bien.
El hotel es perfecto. Al nivel de un 4*. La situación excelente. El personal amabilísimo.Conozco muchos hoteles por mi trabajo y este es uno de los cinco mejores. De otros hoteles más caros y con más estrellas, alguno no está a la altura del San Remo.
Increíble, recomendable cien por cien.Ademas perfectamente comunicado
- I took this hotel because on the web site i saw easy chairs in the garden. I wanted to relax a day after cycling on my way to Lisbon
Hotel Carlos I
Hotel Carlos I offers accommodations in Villaviciosa. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Gijón is 12 miles from Hotel Carlos I, and Oviedo is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 30 miles from the property.
- Great central location but the building itself was quite unique and a treat to stay in. Lovely library area outside the room with really interesting books on the area and its history.
- Super helpful staff, and an incredibly cozy atmosphere. We loved everything at this place!
- A very comfortable evocation of a Spain of another era. It was quiet and had a warm and hekpful staff.
- Fantastic place with fantastic staff and hosts. Great restaurant too.
- The ambience, location and super friendly and helpful staff. Breakfast was €2.50 and it was continental and plentiful.
El Mirador de Deva
El Mirador de Deva is located in Deva, just 4.1 miles from Gijón. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room is fitted with a TV. Each room includes a private bathroom.There is room service at the property.Oviedo is 15 miles from El Mirador de Deva, and Cangas de Onís is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 22 miles from the property.
- We arrived late from our ferry, and hadn’t arranged dinner in advance. The most delicious tortilla was made for us at short notice by the charming staff
- Friendly staff despite the fact that we do not speak a word of Spanish. Good value breakfast, wonderful view from the room.
- Everything was first class including the very friendly and helpful staff
- The friendlyness, the view, the drinks are well made.
- I was so glad to have a hotel with the proprietor ready to check us in. Great location, lovely rooms, a breakfast better than most and an entertaining hostess. It seemed this hotel is where the neighbors all gather. Very flexible and helpful.
AB Murias Blancas
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, AB Murias Blancas offers accommodations in Villaviciosa. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A flat-screen TV is available.There is a tour desk at the property.Gijón is 12 miles from AB Murias Blancas, and Oviedo is 22 miles from the property. Asturias Airport is 30 miles away.
- Quiet place, welcoming staff, excellent advise for restaurant and such.l
- Perfect location for El camino. Clean and functional
- New hotel, clean and sufficiënt. Great staff, do anything to make you feel home.
- Very professional. There was no to-do about getting the key or unlocking no the door. The room was lovely and nicely designed. It was a fun town and the hotel was smack dab in the middle. We just needed a place to stay overnight and it was a good surprise. It seemed extremely clean.
- Ubicación, el parking privado, el personal muy bueno, buena relación calidad precio, limpio
Top Hotels In Tresvilla Asturias Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Tresvilla Asturias to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Tresvilla Asturias but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Tresvilla Asturias. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!