10 Best Hotels To Stay In Tres Ríos Cartago – Top Hotel Reviews
Tres Ríos Cartago is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Tres Ríos Cartago. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Tres Ríos Cartago. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Tres Ríos Cartago. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Tres Ríos Cartago right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Tres Ríos Cartago with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Tres Ríos Cartago:
Hyatt Place San Jose Pinares
Located in San José in the region of San José, 15 miles from Alajuela, Hyatt Place San Jose Pinares features a year-round outdoor pool and views of the city. The hotel has a sun terrace and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain units feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Escazú is 8 miles from Hyatt Place Pinares, and Heredia is 9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- The hotel is in a convenient location with many restaurant options right on location.
- Everything from check in to departure was smooth. Breakfast was outstanding. Staff excellent.no
- The room was clean and breakfast was really good (buffet, lots of options from fruits, pastries, breads, sausage…)
- Very nice and modern looking rooms. The hotel is located in a „shopping center“ where one can find a good choice of different restaurants. Very friendly staff and the breakfast was excellent (a lot of different choices).
Apartamento El Descanso
Apartamento El Descanso offers accommodations in San José. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels.Alajuela is 15 miles from Apartamento El Descanso, and Escazú is 8 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 9 miles from Apartamento El Descanso.
No reviews yet.
Hotel y Restaurante El Guarco
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Hotel y Restaurante El Guarco offers accommodations in Cartago. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your balcony or patio. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is room service at the property.San José is 11 miles from Hotel El Guarco, and Alajuela is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 15 miles from Hotel y Restaurante El Guarco.
A pretty good hotel on the outskirts of Cartago. With a bit of attention it could have been excellent.
There was a supplied clock radio. Unfortunately it did not seem possible to set it to the correct time. Surely this is something that any good hotel should have done. There was a water leak behind the toilet so the bathroom floor was perpetually damp. The wifi was weak, slow and unreliable. It was quite a cool day but there was no means of heating the room; the air-conditioner did not seem to have a heating function.
The restaurant was good. We both had a really good salad at a reasonable price. The included breakfast was excellent.
- It is very difficult to find a hotel in Costa Rica that would meet an american’s minimal expectations. Everything at this hotel is comfortable, clean and what you would expect from a nice hotel.
- Secure, clean, pleasant staff, and centrally located.
- The restaurant is awesome. Great service great food.
- Clean, good restaurant, covered parking. Probably one of the better hotels in Cartago
- A pretty good hotel on the outskirts of Cartago. With a bit of attention it could have been excellent.
Hotel Casa Aura
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Hotel Casa Aura offers accommodations in Cartago, just 12 miles from San José. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides free use of bicycles. Alajuela is 23 miles from Hotel Casa Aura, and Escazú is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 16 miles from the property.
- The staff was great. It was also very clean and safe. I also enjoyed my breakfast.
- well located, very close to the center, the market and the bus terminal / train station
- The Staff at the hotel were amazing from the moment I arrived! They helped me with everything and were incredibly nice. The hotel was very clean and incredibly well located.
- It was located centrally in Cartaga so I could walk to stores, shops etc…
This is a very comfortable, quiet and clean place to rest.
The staff are very nice.
The area is very safe.
Casa Echavarria Boutique Hotel
One of our best sellers in San José! Located in San José, 13 miles from Alajuela, Hotel Casa Echavarria features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. The hotel has a barbecue and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Escazú is 7 miles from Hotel Casa Echavarria, and Heredia is 7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 7 miles from Hotel Casa Echavarria.
Very good value for money. Easy check-in ans check out.
Good place tp stay one or two nights before or after flying.
Nice staff, had a kitchen you could use.
- Very nice university neighborhood. Quiet street. Attentive hosts. Nice balcony to have breakfast.
- It’s a classy, beautiful hotel, and I feel for the $ it can’t be beat! I have stayed there 3 times in the past 6 months and plan to return for a longer stay in 5 months. I love San Jose! and find the bus ride downtown interesting as well as cheap.The staff is exceptionally nice, and helpful, the hotel is very clean and the decor is artsy. I use the kitchen and also really like that there is a vegetable market very close by. Staying there works well for me, Communicating with the hotel is welcome, easy and pleasant.
- We were just there for a late night stay and early morning departure, but the people we met there were so friendly and welcoming, we wish could have stayed there longer just to become closer friends with them! We totally recommend this place.
- The staff was always helpful and friendly. I felt like I was home with their great hospitality. There were many markets near by so the location was pretty good. Highly recommend it!
- Very good value for money. Easy check-in ans check out.
Hotel Ave del Paraíso
Hotel Ave del Paraíso is located in San José, 12 miles from Alajuela and 6 miles from Escazú. The hotel has a terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.The rooms come with a TV. Every room has a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Heredia is 6 miles from Hotel Ave del Paraíso, and Santa Cruz is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 6 miles from Hotel Ave del Paraíso.
- We loved our experience here. We had 5 rooms. The room quality/amenities vary, but all rooms were comfortable and clean. Check in and check out was easy. The staff was friendly and helpful. And everyone loved the breakfast! We will stay again when we are in San Jose next spring.
- The staff were exceptionally welcoming. It was late and the front desk clerk was waiting for us. He was lariantvas our group figured out rooms at midnight. The hotel is more charming than the photos.
- rooms are clean, price is excellent , the grounds are clean, wonderful breakfast every am included
The staff is very helpful and go out of their way to make your stay pleasant.
Very nice breakfast.
- The property was unique and very charming. Breakfast was excellent.
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the city, Casa Cambranes is located in San José in the region of San José, just 12 miles from Alajuela. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Some rooms include a private bathroom with a hot tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. A TV with satellite channels is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk, business center and a gift shop at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Escazú is 6 miles from Casa Cambranes, and Heredia is 6 miles away. Tobías Bolaños International Airport is 6 miles from the property.
- I loved the people at the reception. They were so helpful and kind.
- The staff there is very helpful. Breakfast is fine. Near eating and shopping place. Love to stay there again.
Very kind persons and good service. Never felt bad on vacation. Absolutly recommanded.
I lost my phone in taxi and the personal called the taxi driver and i he brought my phone back!! Awsome
The owners where very friendly
They waited until midnight for us!
I will always stay there now when I am in San Jose
Room was perfect
I loved the breakfast
- The owners were totally rad. We talked politics & I had one great breakfast!!! Bed was comfy& clean. Restaurant a couple blocks away had delicious pizza, Porton Rojo. My optomalogo was great, Dr. Ortiz. Dr. Ortiz gave me a diagnosis totally opposite of the rip off Dr. in California. That guy in California had me believing I needed lense implants & had bad eyes. Dr. Ortiz gave me a good review, & confidence in my eyes. a bit hard to find due to my lack of knowledge of San Pedro,, but really close to the hotel. Well located to walk to all stores.
Costa Rica Guesthouse
One of our best sellers in San José! Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Costa Rica Guesthouse offers accommodations in San José. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.A TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The guesthouse also provides car rental. Alajuela is 12 miles from Costa Rica Guesthouse, and Escazú is 5 miles away. Tobías Bolaños International Airport is 5 miles from the property.
- Staff were helpful and polite. Breakfast was great. Felt very secure in this residence.
- Ideal for a one-night stopover either after arriving in San Jose or the day before departing, the guest house has an old-fashioned but friendly atmosphere. It is set on one of the nicer streets of San Jose, with easy walking access into the city centre.
- Staff were great. Location is a little away from the centre but not too far to be an issue. Plenty of restaurants and pubs nearby. Breakfasts are simple but tasty and nutritious. This is a fine old establishment with loads of space and architectural features. The center of justice administration is right down the road so apart from the guy who appeared to live on the footpath down the road it feels a very safe location. The level of homelessness and ‘street folk’ including the apparently drug addled and/mentally ill in San Jose takes a little getting used to but usual safety strategies apply in this very busy city.
We booked one night in San José as we landed as well as the offered pick up service from the airport. That was really convenient. The room itself was spacey, clean and full of light. Private bathroom was alright as well.
No problems with early checkout since they have a 24h reception.
- I loved the location. 20 minutes to the airport, good restaurants and grocery within walking distance. Excellent breakfast.
Boutique Hotel Jade
Located in San José in the region of San José, 12 miles from Alajuela, Boutique Hotel Jade features a year-round outdoor pool and terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room has a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.This hotel has ski-to-door access and car rental is available. Escazú is 6 miles from Boutique Hotel Jade, and Heredia is 6 miles away. The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 6 miles from Boutique Hotel Jade.
- Excellent location and very friendly and helpful staff, good local restaurants including the one attached to the hotel
- We needed help with medical transports and emergencies and they couldn’t have been more helpful.
- The beds are amazingly comfy, the shower is like a waterfall, the staff is there at all times to make it easier to you constantly, the room has all possible amenities (fridge, wardrobe, sofa, lamps), there is a wonderful swimming pool and the location is absolutely perfect!
- Breakfast was good. Room was comfortable, but there are some signs of wear, such as stains on the carpet. Very good value, though.
- Good location for what we needed to do in San José, but, unfortunately, too near the train tracks and a crossing where the train had to advise it was coming. Breakfast was good; staff was very corteous and helpful.
Hotel Las Brumas
Hotel Las Brumas is located in Cartago, just 13 miles from San José. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Alajuela is 23 miles from Hotel Las Brumas, and Escazú is 16 miles from the property. Tobías Bolaños International Airport is 17 miles away.
- The large, comfortable beds, the large walk-in shower, the good breakfast and the helpful staff.
- Nice staff, very helpful, very clean, they offered us upgrade for same money
- Receptionist(s) were really helpful and very nice. I had a super nice talk with one of them! Food in the restaurant is nicley prepared and very delicous.
- The bed was a little hard. But it was clean and the people were helpful and friendly
- We have the choice between different plates for the breakfast
Top Hotels In Tres Ríos Cartago Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Tres Ríos Cartago to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Tres Ríos Cartago but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Tres Ríos Cartago. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!