10 Best Hotels To Stay In Trept Rhône-Alps – Top Hotel Reviews
Trept Rhône-Alps is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Trept Rhône-Alps. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Trept Rhône-Alps. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Trept Rhône-Alps. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Trept Rhône-Alps right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Trept Rhône-Alps with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Trept Rhône-alps:
Château Chapeau Cornu
This 13th-century chateau is located in Vignieu, in the Rhône-Alpes region. It is set in a large wooded park and offers a heated swimming pool and free WiFi access.Each guest room at the Château Chapeau Cornu is individually decorated and includes a TV and a private bathroom. Some rooms also have 4-poster beds. Some rooms are located in an annex building.A buffet breakfast is available every morning. An express breakfast consisting of a coffee, orange juice and pasties can also be served. La Capella is the chateau’s gourmet restaurant, which serves traditional French cuisine. Guests can relax on the sunny outdoor terrace overlooking the pool and park.The Château Chapeau Cornu is 5 mi from Morestel and 6.8 mi from La Tour du Pin. Saint Exupéry Airport is 22 mi away. For guests visiting by car, free private parking is available.
- Charming chateau, beautiful surroundings and very attentive staff
- Elegant bedroom, with lovely views; Top quality dinner, served with charm and enthusiasm, in the cosy intimate restaurant; Delicious breakfast, with locally sourced ingredients; Very helpful and well trained staff – what more could one want?
Just about everything any over- night traveler could wish for
Evening meal wow very high end
Breakfast well that is a feast I had smoked salmon and bacon and eggs great presentation
I shall come again
All the best
Walter from Uk
- Great Location, upgraded to a larger room, staff were very polite, Room was comfortable and well equiped.
The staff were courteous and unobtrusive but always available should you need help. The view was amazing and further enhanced by superb misty mornings.
The meal was outstanding if a little expensive. Decor was a little quircky but interesting!
Located 30 minutes outside the center of Lyon, 20 minutes from the airport, 20 minutes from Eurexpo and a 5-minute walk from Medipôle de Bourgoin Jallieu, Kyriad Bourgoin-Jailleu offers a fitness room.All of the guest rooms are equipped with free WiFi access and a flat-screen TV. All are nonsmoking, and 4 of them are adapted for people with disabilities.An all-you-can-eat buffet breakfast is served at hotel Kyriad Bourgoin-Jallieu from 06:30 until 10:00 on week days and from 07:00 until 10:00 on week-ends. The bar and snack service are open 7 days a week.There is free on-site parking and a multilingual staff at reception.
- Neat and clean, ample space, pleasant and helpful staff, good location out of congestion but near a major interchange, so it was easy to get where I wanted to go on this trip. Price was good too.
- Breakfast was fabulous – great choice and constantly replenished
- A very clean and modern hotel which is perfect for a stop over when driving through France. The staff are very pleasant and there is also a small gym on site.
- comfort, clean room, free parking, not far from Les Abbatoirs – Rock In Opposition 😉
- The location was easy to find and it is close to a superb supermarket. We ate at a lovely pizzeria in the town. The town itself was very busy and we couldn’t get into the first restaurant. The room was clean and functional but a bit lacking in character. We didn’t have the breakfast so I cannot comment on this.
Campanile L’Isle d’Abeau – Bourgoin Jallieu
Located 15 minutes from the Airport and 30 minutes from Lyon’s city center, this hotel features a privileged location from which you can explore the picturesque Rhônes-Alpes region. Eurexpo Exhibition Center is a 30-minute drive away.There are 55 ‘new generation’ rooms at the Campanile Hotel, each with private bathrooms and fully equipped living spaces.There is an on-site restaurant and when closed the hotel can provide meal trays on request, or can arrange meals for small group meetings or seminars.Attentive staff will try their best to help you make the most of your stay whether you are on a business trip or a family holiday.
- Good location in close proximity to the town and the Autoroute. Excellent view of the hills to the south.
- The hotel was cheap, simple and pretty close to the motorway.
- Room was clean and bright with tea and coffee making facilities. Bathroom was well equipped. On site restaurant was good and we had a nice buffet style meal with wine that came to under 60 euros for 2 which we felt was reasonable. Great onsite parking facilities and the gates are locked overnight so nice and secure. Location was great for us as close to our route down to the three valleys and there is a filling station on the way out which was extremely handy and as linked to supermarket the fuel prices were competitive. Free wi-fi.
- the hotel was clean , the staff nice and helpful , the beds comfortable and the aircondition was working well . the parking was very good .
- Stayed here overnight on our way to the Alps for Le Tour de France. As with all other Campaniles I’ve stayed at , the quality was consistently high when taking into account the price . Clean and modern rooms,really good bathrooms. Friendly, helpful and attentive staff. The restaurant was good. We chose the “all you can eat, 2 course buffet ” for 15 euros each, which easily surpassed our expectations on quality – very happy and satisfied! This hotel had the added bonus of security gates with coded entry at night time. I would stay again if in this area.
Hotel de France
Located in the center of Morestel, Hotel de France offers accommodations just 3.7 mi from the themepark Walibi Park. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout.Guest rooms feature city views and a flat-screen TV. The private bathrooms include a bath or shower and free toiletries.A continental breakfast is served daily at an additional cost. The hotel also features an on-site pizzeria restaurant.Hotel de France is located 16 mi from La Tour-du-Pin Train Station. Lyon Airport can be reached in 45 minutes by car.
Good breakfast in nice restaurant. Room pleasant.
Picturesque location in the centre of Morestel.
The hotel is very well located in the center of the town. The premises are clean and well presented. The owner is very professional and helpful, responding promptly and efficiently to his guests. Breakfast is good both in quality and pricing, supervised and served by friendly staff.
There are two types of rooms: renovated and non renovated; we stayed in both types and noticed a huge difference. While the renovated bedroom was very well appointed and comfortable, including excellent bedding, the non renovated room needs urgent renovation in look and bedding quality; however, the bathroom was very presentable in both rooms. Both bedrooms have the same rate, which we found surprising. We have been informed that all rooms were to be fully renovated during the next few months.
Excellent, very highly recommend; great staff, service, rooms and restaurant,
best hotel of my trip,
Set in a bustling prosperous village,
- La localisation par rapport à mes déplacements professionnels et la propreté général de l’établissement.
petit dejeuner parfait
emplacement idéal en plein centre tout en étant calme la nuit
personnel tres courtois
repas du soir tres bon et bien presenté
- Good breakfast in nice restaurant. Room pleasant.
Domaine des Séquoias – Les Collectionneurs
Domaine des Séquoias – Les Collectionneurs is a boutique mansion from the 19th-century set in the heart of a 5-hectare park planted with old cedars.In the park, the seasonal outdoor swimming pool is the ideal place to enjoy a well-earned break. The reastaurant is open for lunch and dinner from Tuesday evening until Sunday lunch.The Domaine des Sequoias offers classic, spacious guest rooms with refined atmosphere, private bathroom, satellite television and free Wi-Fi Internet access.The nearby area offers many leisure activities like beautiful walks in the Isère countryside.
- One star Michelin restaurant with “chef’s choice” menu was way above our expectations and good value for money at that level.
Contemporary room in the converted barn
Fantastic menu d’affairs in the evening was excellent value for a Michelin restaurant
Amazing quality breakfast, definitely worth taking it in the deal with the room.
Room is spacious, a bit impersonal though that’s probably the design the hotel is going for.
Bed is good
Loved the French chateau style main building and the beautifully converted barn that we stayed in. Excellent style reflected all over the property and land.
Swimming pool area nicely done. Had a quiet and very private swim. In fact, we only saw two members of staff during our short stay. Très discret.
Patrick was really accommodating at breakfast meeting all our needs with a warm welcoming smile and explaining all the fresh produce that was on offer.
We enjoyed operating the electronic gates after hours. Old but in perfect working order. What a delight!
The staff was very friendly and correct.
It was nice to use the swimming pool.
Domaine de Suzel
Located in Vignieu and set within an 8 hectare garden with a heated swimming pool, Domaine de Suzel offers a variety of accommodations in an 18th century building. Free WiFi is available throughout the property. Morestel is 4.3 mi away.All rooms have a private bathroom.A continental breakfast consisting of cold meats, cheeses and croissants is served daily. Dinner can be reserved upon request. There is a supermarket 0.6 mi from Domaine de Suzel and restaurants can be found within 1.2 mi.The property has a fishing pond and a pétanque pitch, while popular activities in the local area include cycling and hiking.The medieval city of Crémieu and Walibi Park are both accessible within a 21-minute drive of Domaine de Suzel. The property is located a 20-minute drive from the A43 motorway. Tour-du-Pin Train Station is located 12 mi away and Lyon Airport can be reached in 40 minutes by car.
- The owner is a nice and gentle guy. the property is beautifully renovated, nice gardens and pool
Room was very comfortable, spacious and clean
Breakfast was very good with good selection
The envoirement is amazing and sleep inside the ball is a really nice experience!
The bed is really confortable! amazig view, place quite , relax, OK for children. if you want relax your self is the right place. 20 Km from parc Walibi
- L’accueil exceptionnel. Le sourire en plus, très agréable !
- De omgeving is top!!! Het personeel en eigenaar maken het helemaal naar je zin!! Ontzettend genoten een aanrader.
Hôtel de l’Isle – L’Isle d’Abeau
The Hôtel de l’Isle – L’Isle d’Abeau is only a 20-minute drive away from Lyon Saint Exupéry airport and 40 minutes’ drive from Lyon. It offers an on-site restaurant and a furnished terrace. Free WiFi is available throughout the property.The air-conditioned rooms are equipped with a flat-screen satellite TV, a telephone and tea and coffee facilities. Each room has a private bathroom with a shower, a hairdryer and free toiletries.A buffet breakfast is available every morning and features breads, pastries, madeleine cakes, fruits, cooked meats, cheese eggs and cereals. The restaurant serves local specialty dishes.Guests of the hotel have free access to the Ikébana fitness center located a 10-minute drive away. The center has an indoor swimming pool, sauna, hammam, fitness area, squash courts, tennis courts and a multi-sports court.Eurexpo is 19 mi from Hôtel de l’Isle – L’Isle d’Abeau, while Chesnes is 7.5 mi. L’Isle d’Abeau train station is 0.6 mi away. Free private parking is available on site.
- The evening meal was great and the staff really helpful and welcoming
- Le personnel était très serviable, aimable, et de bonne humeure.
Hotel rénové, chambres agréables et calmes.
Très bon petit déjeuner, et très bon accueil.
Restaurant sur place.
- L’emplacement, les équipements, le personnel, la propreté des lieux
Le rapport qualité prix du repas
La gentillesse du personnel
Comptoir et Dépendances
Located in Frontonas, 16 mi from Lyon, Comptoir et Dépendances features a bar and a restaurant with a terrace. Free Wi-Fi is provided throughout and free private parking is available on site.All of the rooms have a refined décor and are equipped with LCD TV, desk and private bathroom with shower.The breakfast is served daily in the dining room.You can visit the city of Crémieu, which is 7.5 mi away, or go hiking on one of the several paths that leave directly from the hotel. Saint Exupéry Airport is 11 mi from Comptoir et Dépendances.
We were the only and last guests before closure for X-mas week).The staff was really friendly, even offered to iron my shirt for the next day, the dinner was tasty and the suggested wines by the glass for each dish were excellent. The owner is an award winning sommelier! Most appreciated (and rare to find nowadays): a small selection of cheese (7 different types) presented on a board for self service; great camembert and goat cheese. What a treat!
The room was tiny, but cosy (not much room for storage of huge luggage); a large king size bed (much appreciated).
Location a bit off the main highway, but therefore calm, quiet, and different from the chain hotels. The 5km detour were truly worth it.
- Ruhige Lage, Nähe Flughafen (20 Minuten mit dem Auto), Nette Personal, frisch renovierte Zimmer, französisches Frühstück
Tout est propre pratique confortable accueillant.
L’accueil vaut 20/10, je ne me suis jamais aussi bien senti dans un hôtel quel que soit le nombre d’étoiles. Nous nous sommes sentis considérés.
L accueil personnel est agreable
Petit déjeuner très correcte
- l’accueil dès l’arrivée, la situation dans un joli village, le calme du lieu
- We were the only and last guests before closure for X-mas week).The staff was really friendly, even offered to iron my shirt for the next day, the dinner was tasty and the suggested wines by the glass for each dish were excellent. The owner is an award winning sommelier! Most appreciated (and rare to find nowadays): a small selection of cheese (7 different types) presented on a board for self service; great camembert and goat cheese. What a treat!
Hôtel de Bourgoin Jallieu Futur Ibis Budget
Located in the center of Bourgoin-Jallieu, only 650 feet from the train station, Mister Bed City Center-Ville Bourgoin-Jallieu hotel offers rooms with attached bathroom with an LCD TV and free WiFi internet access.A buffet breakfast is served every morning and packed lunches are available upon request. The reception is open every day from 06:00 to 21:00.A wide range of bars, restaurant and shops can be found in the surroundings. The Theater and the Tourist Office are located 1,650 feet away.The medieval city of Crémieu is a 30-minute drive away while the Walibi Leisure Park is 22 mi from the property. Lyon is a 40-minute away. Secure underground parking is available on site, which has a maximum height limit of 5.9 feet. Guests have access to a public car park at a discounted rate.
- It was basic being centred around packaged cheese. However, one could have plenty of what was there.
Breakfast was good value compare to most hotels of similar price
- Very reasonable Price with excellent city centre location. Good secure underground parking.
- Excellent value. Simple, straightforward, clean, good breakfast
Easy access from motorway. Easy checkin despite late arrival as hotel left keys and parking access in little secured box at entrance.
Underground parking next door at 4€50 for night.
Basic room with TV and shower but was comfortable and given the price can’t complain
Mercure Lyon L’Isle d’Abeau
This Mercure hotel is set in a 4-hectare park. There is an outdoor pool which is open in the summer months and an indoor pool which is open all year round. Guests have free access to the wellness center, free WiFi and free on-site parking.The rooms at the Mercure Lyon L’Isle d’Abeau are air conditioned and equipped with a flat-screen TV, mini-bar and coffee maker. All rooms have a private bathroom. Apartments feature a kitchenette with a coffee maker and a microwave and are located just next to the hotel’s main building.The Mercure Lyon L’Isle d’Abeau has 2 restaurants, a brasserie and a traditional French cuisine restaurant and a bar.This hotel is accessible via the A43 motorway, just opposite the property. The city of Lyon is a 23-minute drive away and Lyon Saint Exupéry Airport is 9.3 mi away. Guests can reserve the airport shuttle service upon request.
- Very good breakfast, plenty of choice. Internet was ok.
- Pleased to say we very much enjoyed our stay. Staff friendly and helpful, close to places we wanted to be and lots of fresh air.
- for me, the reason of choosing this hotel was the fitness facility
- Great location, 15 mins from airport, room was nice, good price!
- Close to Motorway..secure parking…quick check out
Top Hotels In Trept Rhône-alps Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Trept Rhône-Alps to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Trept Rhône-Alps but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Trept Rhône-Alps. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!