10 Best Hotels To Stay In Tréon Centre – Top Hotel Reviews
Tréon Centre is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Tréon Centre. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Tréon Centre. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Tréon Centre. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Tréon Centre right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Tréon Centre with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Tréon Centre:
Campanile Dreux is located in Dreux. It offers rooms with attached bathroom with free Wi-Fi access, a welcome tray and a flat-screen TV.Surrounded by the ditches and some vestiges of the fortifications, the historical center of Dreux and its immediate surroundings offer a broad panorama of the architecture from the 15th century to present days.The hotel’s managers and staff are dedicated to making your stay both enjoyable and memorable and ensuring that your room is equipped with all necessary facilities whether you are here for business or leisure. In addition to the warm atmosphere, Campanile Dreux offers comfortable accommodations and good value for money.
- Very easy to find. Evening meal was ok but service was poor.
- We use this twice a year when travelling with dogs. Campanile hotels deliver the basics well, friendly staff and convenient restaurant. No frills but good bed and shower.
- Beds and accommodation very good will definitely use this hotel again in the future. Thank you
- Bed Linen was fantastic, Ground fllor room and pconvenient parking. Easy to find location.
- Carlos on reception was as good as any receptionist we have had at any hotel- he is a great ambassador for the hotel
Hotel The Originals des Lys Dreux (ex Inter-Hotel)
Set 2.5 mi from the center of Dreux, Hotel The Originals des Lys Dreux offers brightly decorated rooms with free WiFi access and an LCD TV. It is 1.9 mi from the Saint-Louis Royal Chapel and 12 mi from Houdan.A wardrobe and a telephone are also included in the rooms at Hotel The Originals des Lys Dreux. The private bathroom is complete with free toiletries, a hairdryer, and either a bath or a shower.A buffet breakfast is served every morning and there is also a bar where you can relax with a drink. Additional facilities at the hotel include newspapers at reception.Free private parking is provided on site and the Circuit de l’Ouest Parisien racecourse is 1.9 mi away.
- Lovely big room. Very comfortable king size bed. Lovely en suite shower room. Pretty decor. Good parking.
Concierge brilliant – friendly and helpful
Easy access to town centre by bus €1.30 single. Taxi and Uber cabs available for return after 20.00 hrs
Would definitely stay again
- Handy for a variety of restaurants. Fuel nearby. Very clean. Used for an overnight stop travelling south and back I again!
- Location was fine with a few restaurants in walking distance. Secure carpark.
- Decent but no fresh juice and bread could be better for France
B&B Hôtel Dreux Centre
B&B Hôtel Dreux Centre is located in Dreux, within a 13-minute walk of Joel Cauchon Stadium and 1.4 miles of Chapelle Royale St-Louis. The 2-star hotel has air-conditioned rooms with a private bathroom and free WiFi.At the hotel, every room includes a closet. At B&B Hôtel Dreux Centre every room has a desk and a flat-screen TV.Guests at the accommodation can enjoy a continental breakfast.The nearest airport is Orly Airport, 51 miles from B&B Hôtel Dreux Centre.
- I had asked for a quiet room and really appreciated to have been given a quiet room on the third floor.. When I arrived I was welcomed by a very helpful young man who told me everything I needed to know. The room was very clean , the bed very comfortable . The cleaners were discreet when doing their job and this allowed me to sleep longer which helped as I had come to compete in the french athletics championships.. The B&B was ideally situated for that purpose . It’s closeness to shops was great.
The breakfast was very good with high class products and the breakfast room was bright and welcoming.
The hotel is right opposite the covered market so it was nice to have a leisurely stroll around the pedestrian area around the hotel.
- Its no nonsense. Codes for all doors so cannot lock yourself out if keycard stops working. Good location in Dreux
- Helpful staff, central location, public parking right next to hotel
- Great location, right in the town with restaurants, bars and shops nearby. Rooms were very basic, but clean so no complaints. Check in was all automated which was extremely straightforward. Not going to set the world alight, but clean and good value for money. Perfect for our needs.
Domaine de la Reposée
Offering an indoor pool and a spa and wellness center, Domaine de la Reposée is located in Dreux, on the edge of the river Eure. Set in a 2-hectare park, the hotel offers a chapel, a tennis court and a stable.All of the rooms at Domaine de la Reposée have a garden view. They also all include an LCD TV with satellite channels and free Wi-Fi access.A continental breakfast is available and can be brought to the comfort of your room. Theme nights with music and a 3-course dinner are also regularly organized.Additional facilities at Domaine de la Reposée are included such a fitness center, a bar and a 24-hour front desk. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including horse riding, fishing and hiking.The hotel is 2.5 mi from Chapelle Royale St-Louis, 2.5 mi from Joel Cauchon Stadium and 3 mi from Dreux Train Station. The property offers free parking.
Wonderful park, few rooms, feels like you live in your own palace, with on site chapel!
Nice a friendly breakfast.
Only go there if you have a car, to access to Dreux (5 minutes).
Very nice property.
- Bright and cheery breakfast room w black & white tiles. Grassy open space!
- This was a great place to stay with our dogs. Plenty of space in the grounds to walk and a dog friendly ethos. The welcome was friendly and we enjoyed the breakfast. The room was clean and comfortable.
- Very friendly staff. Beautiful grounds. Quaint rooms.
- The house and grounds were beautiful. We had a garden room with a small table and set of chairs outside the entrance.
- Wonderful park, few rooms, feels like you live in your own palace, with on site chapel!
Domitys Le Chant des Lavandières
Offering an indoor swimming pool, Domitys Le Chant des Lavandières offers self-catering accommodations specially designed for seniors. It is located in Vernouillet, just 2.5 mi from the center of Dreux, and free WiFi access is available throughout.The apartments at Domitys Le Chant des Lavandières feature a flat-screen TV and a seating area. Each apartment includes a private bathroom with a bath or shower and bathrobes.You can prepare meals using the apartment’s kitchen, which is equipped with a microwave and a refrigerator. A bar and a restaurant are also available at the property for your convenience.Other facilities like a fitness center, a shared lounge and a games room are offered. The property provides free private parking and Dreux Exhibition Center is 1.2 mi away.
- The apartment was exceptionally clean and well equipped. Spacious rooms.
- Self catering a plus to suit my personal diet. Good facilities, Good amenities if you dont want to cook yoruself. Easy to find, parking was available. Shops were in walking distance. There were the simple comforts of life like a dressing gown etc. the balcony was nice. There was a gymn and swimming pool.
- Beautifully appointed, huge apartment on the second floor with 2 large bedrooms, lovely bathroom with walk in shower, separate toilet, lounge and balcony. The kitchen, with dining table for two adjacent, is fully equipped with large fridge, electric kettle, toaster, microwave. There is a large lift and the building is bright and welcoming, as are the staff. So glad we found this accommodation and will return on future visits to France.
- The amenities in the apartment were excellent. Robe slippers, beverage facilities. Restaurant on site!
- The accomodation is comfortable and very peaceful. A lovely appartment.
One of our top picks in Dreux.The Stars Hotel Dreux is located in the heart of Normandy, in the town of Dreux, conveniently close to the Hall des Expositions and the Circuit Rally du Bois Guyon.The hotel offers attractively decorated rooms in a nautical style and features TV Canal+ le Bouquet, LCD TV and private shower.The hotel serves breakfast every morning.
Staff were very friendly and accomodating and location was excellent
Food places and shops nearby
- We left immediately it didn’t look safe to stay there. No other guests. Unkept grounds, tired building. We left before even inspecting the inside.
- In the process of renovations so New flooring and all new bathroom and shower etc . Just need a new bed and will be ?
- Good location and great value for money. We try to stay here, everytime we come to Paris.
- Good location for a stopover on way to spain, the bed was comfortable and clean,parking secure with nightman on reception.
- Staff were very friendly and accomodating and location was excellent
Premiere Classe Dreux
Located in Dreux city center, this Premiere Classe offers rooms with private bathroom and free private parking. The property is easily accessible via the N12 Motorway.Each room at Premiere Classe Dreux has a desk and a TV.A buffet breakfast is served every morning in the dining room. For other meals, you can eat at the on-site restaurant.The Chapelle Royale is a 5-minute drive away and Dreux Train Station is 0.7 mi away.
- The location is fit for purpose as it is not far from our onward journey. It is clean and tidy and provides you with a comfortable nights sleep at a very reasonable price.
- It was convenient and ok for the price we paid, overall ok for our one night stop the receptionist was nice, room was clean, bed was comfy, ok for our one night stopover. The shower was nice and hot and bathroom was very clean.
- This was an inexpensive hotel easily found in a reasonable location with a gated car park. Despite remarks regarding the room condition, the room was clean and the beds were comfortable.
- card operated door locks worked perfectly and the showers were hot. Good overnight stop for Le Havre
- Parking outside was convenient although the surface of the car park was in need of resurfacing!
Lemon Hotel Dreux Chartres
Lemon Hotel Dreux Chartres welcomes guests with comfortable and affordable rooms. It is located halfway between Chartres and Evreux.Its rooms come with a double bed and a bunk bed for one and a large sink. The shared showers and toilets are located close to the rooms.Dreux Train Station is 3.3 mi from the Lemon Hotel Dreux Chartres and Paris Orly Airport is 51 mi away.The Chapelle Royale Saint Louis Dreux is 1.1 mi from this hotel, and the Musee d’Art et d’Histoire Marcel Dessal Dreux is 3.7 mi away.
- Very cheap so don’t expect much, friendly and helpful staff.
- We did not stay, did not realise it was so basic – my fault really, should have guessed by the cheap price. Ok for someone who just wants to put their head down for the night and move on quickly in morning.
- Cheap. Staff pleasant enough but in the end you get what you pay for and there wasn’t much of an alternative.
- Staff helpful and offered to store bikes inside, due to the destroyed carparks security gate nearby travellers caravans. Restaurants 500 metres, belangerie and petrol. The room did have a fridge.
- Cheap but I should”ve paid a little more for something better.
Hotel The Originals Dreux Nord La Dousseine (ex Inter-Hotel)
Located between Paris and Normandy, come and stay a moment in the Hotel The Originals Dreux Nord La Dousseine, to discover a discreet charming region.Some rooms are based on the ground floor. Each room is fully equipped with bathroom (bath or shower), restrooms and cable TV.2 large rooms can be used for business meeting or parties. Also, guest could access to the Internet thanks to Wi-Fi and to a supervised car park.
- We are travelling with our dog and feeling a bit worried about how it would go at the hotel. The lady on reception was great , no problem. The room that we were given was right next to the garden. Again great for our dog. Breakfast was really nice and varied. Something to please everyone.
- the staff were helpful although lacked much English which was not a major issue but often led to confusion with my own limited French – wonderful location in rural France
- Petit déjeuner excellent. Hôtel à 1 heure de Paris; c’est parfait.
- l’accueil du personnel, la literie et le petit dejeuné
Accueil très sympathique
Et Environnement agréable
Hotel-Restaurant Le Relais d’Aligre
Located in Châteauneuf-en-Thymerais, Hotel-Restaurant Le Relais d’Aligre provides a garden, bar and terrace. Among the facilities of this property are a restaurant, room service and a shared lounge, along with free WiFi. Each room includes a patio.At the hotel, each room is equipped with a closet and a flat-screen TV. Each room has an electric tea pot and a private bathroom with a shower and a hairdryer, while selected rooms come with a kitchen equipped with a dishwasher. Guest rooms will provide guests with a fridge.Hotel-Restaurant Le Relais d’Aligre offers a continental or buffet breakfast.A variety of popular activities are available in the area around the accommodation, including hiking and cycling.The nearest airport is Orly Airport, 67 miles from Hotel-Restaurant Le Relais d’Aligre.
- Really friendly helpful people. Nice food in the restaurant – especially the shellfish.
- Well modernised hotel in small town not far from Chartres with nice design touches. They were happy to change our room at no extra cost to one overlooking the rear rather than the road out front, and it was large and comfortable with a good bathroom. Excellent restaurant with strong seafood choices. Parking around the back is secured, although you need to check in first to get access
The restaurant was exceptional. We tried their ‘gourmand’ menu, which was outstanding and, given that it included good choices of wine by the glass, very reasonably priced. The vegetarian starter was imaginative, but if you don’t eat meat or fish, you may struggle to find a main course. Dessert (souffle) was first class. We’ll remember the combination of sorbet and Calvados for our next dinner party.
The room was well equipped, containing everything you need for an overnight stay. At about 3 to 4 hours (depending on how well you get through Rouen) drive from Calais, this is a good stopover on a journey to the South.
- Secure parking around the back of the hotel. Bottled water
- Restaurant was really good, room was very comfortable with everything you need during your stay and the breakfast was lovely
Top Hotels In Tréon Centre Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Tréon Centre to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Tréon Centre but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Tréon Centre. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!