10 Best Hotels To Stay In Trentville Tennessee – Top Hotel Reviews
Trentville Tennessee is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Trentville Tennessee. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Trentville Tennessee. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Trentville Tennessee. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Trentville Tennessee right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Trentville Tennessee with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Trentville Tennessee:
Holiday Inn Express Knoxville-Strawberry Plains
This hotel is 11 miles from downtown Knoxville and 4 miles from Ruggles Golf Course. It features spacious rooms with free Wi-Fi and serves a buffet breakfast with hot cinnamon rolls.Guests of the Holiday Inn Express Knoxville-Strawberry Plains can enjoy free access to the indoor pool and a small gym. The business center is open 24-hours a day and parking is free on-site.A microwave, refrigerator and coffee maker are standard in every room at the Knoxville Holiday Inn Express. All rooms are warmly decorated with carpeted floors and include a cable TV.The Tennessee Firefighters Museum is less than 1 miles from the hotel. Knoxville Zoo and the University of Tennessee are both a 15-minute drive away.
- very good hot breakfast, nice employees and comfortable room
- No complaints about staff, services, or accommodations. Will stay here again.
- everything was clean and quite love staying there
- Staff was very friendly and professional. Breakfast area was nice.
- It was close to the highway and they were super nice. The breakfast in the morning was good. They had a lot of good options.
Red Roof Inn & Suites Knoxville East
One of our top picks in Knoxville.This hotel, 11 miles from downtown Knoxville, provides free Wi-Fi throughout the property and fax and photocopying services.The Red Roof Inn and Suites Knoxville East features an indoor pool and a fitness center. Each guest room includes coffee maker and an iron with ironing board. There is also a hairdryer and expanded cable channels in every room.This Knoxville Red Roof Inn and Suites is 12 miles from the University of Tennessee. The hotel also provides laundry facilities and free newspapers.
- The bed was very comfortable and room was really spacious. I would stay there again.. The young Lady that checked me in was super friendly and so nice and very helpful on where to eat supper that night..
- The agent that checked in my reservation, absolutely made me believe in good customer service again
- Friendly staff, clean room, fun indoor pool. Great value!
- Great place to stay with dogs, no fee and no carpet! Beds were new and firm, too firm for my wife. Pillows were great and lots of very hot water for bath. Staff was helpful. Breakfast was make your own waffles, yogurt, instant oatmeal, mini muffins, white bread for toast. Pool was warm.
- The room was exactly where I requested. I checked in and out with no problem.
Super 8 Knoxville East
Located in the East Knoxville neighborhood in Knoxville, 25 miles from Gatlinburg, Super 8 Knoxville East features free WiFi access and free private parking.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Pigeon Forge is 19 miles from Super 8 Knoxville East, and Sevierville is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is McGhee Tyson Airport, 18 miles from Super 8 Knoxville East.
- Everything was great. It was clean and curb appeal was great.
- The quality of the furnishings were good. The room is nicely appointed and clean. Nice breakfast.
- The room was beautiful staff was great it was overall good
- No eggs rough bed. Very unclean. People hanging outside the door being loud way up in to morning. Very rude staff. Just very unhappy. With it all together..
- I am certain people were dealing drugs at the back of the building. Couples were fighting. It was loud. If I wasn’t so exhausted I would have left.
Quality Inn Knoxville
Located just off I-40 and less than 12 miles from downtown Knoxville, this Knights Inn features a daily continental breakfast. Free Wi-Fi is available in all areas of the hotel.The spacious rooms of the Knights Inn Knoxville include cable TV, microwave and refrigerator. A coffee maker, work desk and ironing facilities are also available.A laundromat is open to all guests. Vending machines and free newspapers are also provided.The Knights Inn Knoxville is a 5-minute walk from the Tennessee Firefighters Museum. The Knoxville Zoological Gardens are less than 6.5 miles away.
- It was absolutely great! The staff was so nice and the room was so clean.
- Very nice for a quick overnight stay for a stop on a 19 hour trip by car
- room appear meager but it actually was fine!! A little concerned with people hanging around cars as we were parked in the back. do to a late arrival all business was conducted through a tiny slide through window made me feel area was sketchy. breakfast next day and staff were very nice.
- The staff was great and did a good job with keeping breakfast stocked.
- Very close to interstate. Easy access on and off. Excellent hot breakfast.
Comfort Suites East Knoxville
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Comfort Suites East Knoxville offers accommodations in Knoxville. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a TV with satellite channels.Gatlinburg is 25 miles from Comfort Suites East, and Pigeon Forge is 19 miles from the property. McGhee Tyson Airport is 18 miles away.
- Comfy bed and pillows. Didn’t stay long enough to see the town or the hotel facilities. The furniture was minimal but the room was extra spacious…we could have had a dance!
- Super nice staff! Easy check in and check out! Beautiful hotel. Great breakfast.
- We had a couple of facility problems and the staff handled them promptly and efficiently.
- Very cozy room, beds were comfortable as well as pillows. Everything was very clean, especially bathroom, which is super important! Free breakfast and pool helped keep the trip under our projected budget!
- Not clean, under renovation— dusty, rude desk attendant.
Hampton Inn Knoxville-East
Offering a variety of modern and free amenities, this hotel is close to downtown Knoxville and provides easy access to I-40 along with many attractions in the surrounding area.A short drive from the Hampton Inn Knoxville East guests can find the University of Tennessee, the Knoxville Zoo and a number of shops and restaurants. Great Smoky Mountain National Park and Dollywood theme park are also nearby, and are ideal for a short day trip.Guests at the Knoxville East Hampton Inn can enjoy starting the morning with a free hot breakfast or with a refreshing swim in the indoor pool. The hotel also features an on-site convenience store along with free wireless internet access.
- Had a great experience and the free breakfast exceeded all expectations!
- The 24 hour pool access. Also the location of the hotel. It was very clean
- it was a nice, quiet location. The room was clean and everything we needed was there.
- Bed was very comfortable. We always stay at Hampton Inn’s or Holiday Inn Express, the comfort level is good.
- Pool was extremely clean and the room was spacious. Food was really good and the gentleman doing the preparing was great.
La Quinta Inn & Suites Knoxville East
This Tennessee hotel is located 11 miles from downtown Knoxville and the University of Tennessee. Features include an indoor pool and free Wi-Fi.A flat-screen TV and desk are provided in all rooms at La Quinta Inn and Suites Knoxville. For added convenience, coffee-making facilities and ironing facilities are provided.Guests can start their day with a continental breakfast. La Quinta Inn and Suites Knoxville Strawberry Plains has a fitness center and business center with fax and photocopying services. Free parking is available.The Knoxville Zoo is a 12-minute drive from property. The hotel is 6 miles from Holston Hills Golf and Country Club.
- The housekeepers and breakfast staff were very kind!
- Friendly and near interstate. Great Restaurant within walking distance.
- Nice, clean accommodations. Friendly staff. We would stay there again.
- great hotel, close to Knoxville and Gatlinburg. Enjoyed it very much. Would go back!
- This was a stopover on our trip. The location was perfect for easy access to the highway.
Best Western Plus Strawberry Inn & Suites
Off Interstate 40, the Best Western Plus Strawberry Inn and Suites is a 15 minute drive from downtown Knoxville. Guests will enjoy free Wi-Fi and a continental breakfast.Cable TV is included in every traditional room at this hotel. Bedding features colorful patterns and a microwave and refrigerator are provided in each room.Guests at the Best Western Plus Strawberry Inn and Suites will have access to an indoor pool and hot tub. A fitness center is also on-site as well as a gift shop.The University of Tennessee is less than a 20 minute drive from the hotel and Dollywood is 25 miles away. The dining and entertainment options of Market Square are 10 miles from the hotel.
- I loved the breakfast, and in room jacuzi.. And every vending machine on each floor (3 floors) there were different but perfect selection of snacks.
- the entire stay was very comfortable no negative entries
- The bed was very comfortable. Easy access to I40 but we heard no traffic in our room.
- Every staff member we encountered was helpful. The housekeeper for our room was efficient and just friendly enough. The front desk lady who checked us in was so nice and not the least flustered by the changes we requested at check in. The ladies who prepared the breakfast were great also. Not a single negative about this hotel.
- We were looking for an inexpensive one night stop while traveling and this was a great value for the price. Excellent hospitality. Great location with good selection of dining choices near by.
Motel 6 Knoxville – East
Offering an outdoor pool and free Wi-Fi access, this Knoxville motel is located 8 miles from the Knoxville Zoo and 7 miles from the Knoxville Botanical Garden and Arboretum.Cable TV is featured in each Motel 6 East Knoxville room. All air-conditioned accommodations also have a telephone and a private bathroom. The motel also offers pet-friendly rooms.A 24-hour front desk, complimentary parking, and laundry facilities are available on site at Motel 6 Knoxville-East for guests’ convenience. A vending machine with drinks is also available.University of Tennessee is a 16-minute drive from the motel. World’s Fair Park and Festival is 11 miles from this Knoxville motel. Downtown Knoxville is located 12 miles away.
- Everything! quality of the room and great price,cleanliness of the room and the property! Location great, good restaurants in the area, convenient to I-40!
- Bed was comfortable and the room was clean. Convenient and right next to Cracker Barrel if u like that type of thing since they don’t serve breakfast. Very basic room. But that’s all I needed.
- The lady at check in was really nice. The room was clean.
- Nothing the owner of this property charges me for a day I didn’t need. I tried to explain theistake that was made. He yelled at me and used profanity. He got in the elevator with me and another customer. He told us that we could leave and his business wouldn’t suffer one bit. He was very rude and I will never use the property or booking .com.again.
- The front desk manager was super nice and helpful. Angela? I can’t remember her name. Look her up and give her an atta girl. So pleasant and helpful and we are glad we stopped. The room was a great value too.
Fairfield Inn & Suites Knoxville / East
Just 10 miles from downtown Knoxville, Fairfield Inn offers modern accommodation off the Needles Freeway. It features an outdoor pool, a well-equipped gym and a fully functional business centre.The large guestrooms of Fairfield Inn & Suites Knoxville East include free Wi-Fi and a 32-inch flat-screen TV. There is a spacious work desk, a coffee maker and iron with ironing board. The private bathrooms come with a hairdryer.Guests can enjoy a hot breakfast buffet, served daily at the restaurant of the hotel. American and Mexican eateries are located less than 1 miles away.Popular nearby landmarks include the University of Tennessee Campus and the Great Smoky Mountains National Park. Free parking is available on site.
- We stayed on the third floor which appears to be recently renovated. The room was clean and odor free and relatively quiet; the mattress and pillows were comfortable. The water pressure and hot water supply allowed for a satisfying shower and the bathroom was clean and the towels soft. The breakfast choices were of good quality and taste and provided a lot of options.
- The location is easy to access from the interstate hwy. The staff was very professional and personal. I would recommend this property
- We stopped in Knoxville overnight on our way to Asheville (we couldn’t check into our B&B until the next afternoon). We needed a place to lay our heads that was clean and comfortable, and that’s exactly what we got! The traffic was a little noisy. Other than that, it was an excellent find and great location towards our destination.
- The breakfast choices were good. Omelets and Belgium waffles. Bed was great. Was impressed :will stay there again.
- Hot fresh breakfast, house keeping was always offering help and anything we may need.
Top Hotels In Trentville Tennessee Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Trentville Tennessee to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Trentville Tennessee but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Trentville Tennessee. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!