10 Best Hotels To Stay In Trenton New Jersey – Top Hotel Reviews
Trenton New Jersey is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Trenton New Jersey. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Trenton New Jersey. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Trenton New Jersey. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Trenton New Jersey right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Trenton New Jersey with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Trenton New Jersey:
Quality Inn & Suites NJ State Capital Area
Quality Inn & Suites NJ State Capital Area offers accommodations in Morrisville.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. All rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Philadelphia is 27 miles from Quality-Inn-NJ-State-Capital-Area, and Edison is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Philadelphia International Airport, 34 miles from the property.
- Staff was friendly, room was clean, bed was comfortable, pillows were awesome!
- Booked last minute, nice place, good breakfast .. which was included ! Very nice place !
- Our experience was excellent. From the wonderful & helpful lady at the front desk when we checked in to time we checked out, we had a great stay! The hotel was clean and looked updated. Our bathroom was clean and had plenty of towels. We liked the location, there were several restaurants close by. Easy to hop on the highway and close to the airport.. I would highly recommend this place!
- Nice staff. Worked out perfectly for my situation.
- Comfortable beds. Wonderful pillows and covers. Safe in room as are fridge and microwave.
Red Roof Inn Princeton – Ewing
Featuring free WiFi and a fitness center, Red Roof Inn Princeton – Ewing offers pet-friendly accommodations in Lawrenceville, just 22 miles from Edison.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. All rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Lambertville is 14 miles from Red Roof Inn Princeton – Ewing, and Princeton is 4.4 miles away. The nearest airport is Newark Liberty International Airport, 39 miles from the property.
- I stay there often when I have. My surgeries. Everyone is great and helpful. I have three more trips still to book there in the next 2 months.
- Close proximity to restaurants in area and shopping for anything I could need.
- Top customer service clean facility convenient to other places well manners stuff good behavior safe place to stay
- Reasonable value for the price. Close to Rider University
- pillows nice easy to get to clean friendly staff good price
Courtyard Ewing Hopewell
Less than a half mile from Trenton Mercer Airport, this Ewing hotel offers free shuttle service within a 5 miles radius and on-site dining. Every room features a flat-screen cable TV.A microwave, fridge and coffee maker are provided in the contemporary rooms at Courtyard Ewing Hopewell. They have free Wi-Fi as well as a desk and sitting area.The Courtyard Café serves a breakfast buffet and has a waffle and omelet station. Steaks, seafood and evening cocktails are available at Courtyard Lounge.Guests of Ewing Courtyard Hopewell can enjoy the indoor pool and hot tub. They can also work out in the modern gym.Just off Interstate 95, this hotel is less than a 5 minute drive from Mountain View Golf Course. College of New Jersey is 3 miles away.
- Overall a great stay very friendly staff great great breakfast
- Location and size of the room & the view around the hotel, and also their three young man worker, two at front desk and one at the bar their excellence in customer service
- I LOVED THE STAFF VERY FRIENDLY AND I JUST EVERYTHING ABOUT THE HOTEL
- The staff was pleasant, helpful and accommodating. They helped me sign up for a Marriot rewards account and directed me on how to set up a corporate account.
- Our room wasn’t cleaned by housekeeping when we returned at 3pm with company. We were embarrassed by this and disappointed. Our son goes to college near the hotel and we plan to visit a lot. We will need to find another hotel nearby.
Element by Westin Ewing Princeton
Element by Westin Ewing Princeton is 10 miles from Princeton University and the College of New Jersey is a 10 minute drive away. The rooms have a modern, eco-friendly décor.The Element by Westin Ewing has an indoor pool and hot tub available. The lobby hosts an event with food and drinks certain nights each week.Each room comes with a kitchenette and a flat-screen cable TV. The rooms have a work desk and the one-bedroom suite includes 2 TVs.The hotel is a 10 minute drive from golf at Trenton Country Club and one mile from Mountain View Park. Sesame Place Amusement Park is 10 miles away.
- The eggs were gross. They are frozen tiny fold overs stuffed with things most people want to add on their own.
- THE GIRL AT THE FRONT DESK WAS VERY ACCOMMODATING WHEN I NEEDED TO UPGRADE MY ROOM.
- Everything was excellent very clean, modern, staff was very pleasant, free breakast was delicious. It is pet friendly. As soon as you walk in smells really nice
- Real eggs at breakfast would be better. The yogurt bar at breakfast was so yummy. The pool area was nice and warm!
The staff went above and beyond to accommodate my needs related to room.
I almost did not book this hotel due to a review I had read. I am so glad that I did not listen to the negative review, and did stay. The room was HUGE! The full size kitchen is fantastic. The room was clean! I love that this is a “GREEN” hotel. I will definitely be back!
SpringHill Suites Ewing Township Princeton South
This Ewing hotel, located 2 miles from Trenton Airport, offers a buffet breakfast and an indoor pool. Each room has a living area and a 32-inch, flat-screen cable TV.SpringHill Suites Ewing Township Princeton South offers rooms with a mini-refrigerator and a microwave. A work desk and a tea/coffee maker are included.SpringHill Suites Ewing Township Princeton South features a well-equipped fitness center with cardiovascular equipment and free weights. Free Wi-Fi access and free public parking are also provided.
Hotel staff was very nice and extended my check out until noon, simply by asking them to do so. Super clean bathrooms, nice big tv, and the microwave and fridge were very helpful having a newborn with us.
The breakfast buffet was terrific!!!!
- Have stayed here annually for the last 5 years on works trips. Rooms are modern and always clean. Close to Firkin Tavern which has a large selection and great food.
- Eggs were fluffy and breakfast was much better than anticipated. Rooms were modern and very comfortable.
- Room was great for five people in town for a few days to visit New Hope and Princeton. The location was great for easily getting to both places. Staff was friendly and the hotel was quiet. Breakfast had a good variety of choices. The pool and fitness center were a little small but nice to have.
- everything was great wish we were still there. beds were comfy and pillow omg love…
- Hotel staff was very nice and extended my check out until noon, simply by asking them to do so. Super clean bathrooms, nice big tv, and the microwave and fridge were very helpful having a newborn with us.
Red Roof Inn of Oxford Valley
Within one mile of Sesame Place amusement park, this cozy hotel features comfortable accommodations for the modern traveler in Langhorne, Pennsylvania, just minutes from many area attractions.Red Roof has easy access to Interstate 95 for easy travel to nearby points of interest. Oxford Valley Mall and a range of dining options are available within 2 miles of the hotel. Six Flags Great Adventure is just a short drive away.After a busy day, relax in a guest room with contemporary furniture, including a comfortable easy chair and flat-screen TV. Red Roof Inn’s updated bathrooms have granite counter tops. Enjoy a selection of complimentary TV channels as well as pay-per-view premium channels, movies and music.
Great location to many points of interest. Easy access and delightful staff. Good value for money.
Pet friendly and all the pets where well behaved. The rooms did not have a pet odor.
- We enjoyed the view & it was quiet in the room we were in which was nice.
- katie and Rhonda were great, i had a few problems- locked myself out etc, but they fixed all my issues quick and professionally.
- Staff was extremely helpful and professional and the WiFi was top notch
- Staff is excellent! Comfortable rooms and WiFi was perfect
- Great location to many points of interest. Easy access and delightful staff. Good value for money.
One of our best sellers in Bordentown! Featuring free WiFi and a fitness center, Ramada Bordentown offers accommodations in Bordentown, just 27 miles from Philadelphia. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Lambertville is 21 miles from Ramada Bordentown, and Princeton is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Philadelphia International Airport, 34 miles from Ramada Bordentown.
- No hot water, i had to leave and they stole my money.
- The location of this hotel was the only positive. It was very convenient for traveling to work the next day and close to family members home.
- Hallways have a stench, many of the TVs are outdated, some of the staff are very unfriendly, and cleanliness of the rooms is average
- The beds are comfortable and the rates are very convenient for a solo traveler
- The property is clean and the staff were very professional and caring.
Ramada Philadelphia – Levittown
Ramada Philadelphia – Levittown is located in Levittown, just 21 miles from Philadelphia. The hotel has an outdoor pool and playground, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a TV. Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Lambertville is 18 miles from Ramada Philadelphia – Levittown, and Princeton is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Philadelphia International Airport, 27 miles from Ramada Philadelphia – Levittown.
- The location was the only good thing this location had going for it.
- My room extremely dirty there was blood on my covers in the sheets the room smelled so bad I went down to the office and ask them to service the room they told me it was already serviced and seeing that it was a non-refundable room I had to deal with it
- They charged price two times and they havent towels in rooms, ı didnt like something
- Inexpensive. Also they have a fitness center and indoor pool (which I didn’t use but good to know)
- The doors need a key card to enter the hotel , anyone can’t walk through at any given moment.
Econolodge Inn & Suites Bordentown
Located 6 miles from downtown Trenton, this hotel is a 5-minute drive from both I-195 and I-295. It serves a continental breakfast every morning and features free Wi-Fi access.Rooms at the Econolodge Inn & Suites Bordentown have cable TV and are furnished with a work desk.The front desk at the Bordentown Econolodge Inn & Suites is staffed 24 hours a day. It also offers fax and copy services.Six Flags Great Adventure is a 22-minute drive from the hotel. The New Jersey State Museum is 13 miles away.
- It’s right next door to Chickie’s and Petes if you get hungry?
Very intelligent woman at front desk who helped me use my GPS to find the motel.
- nice place . would stay again . – minus the tranny
- Room was clean. Bed was confortable. Parking was ample and convenient. Location was good. Close to Six Flags, etc. Breakfast items provided were decent, as few as they were. There was bread, mini bagels, and pastries such as mini muffins. They were fresh and tasty.
- We reserved a one queen size bed and be got a 2 bedroom, the place had a lot of construction going on so it wasn’t very appealing, and a great applause for the rudest concierge her name was Reyna or Rina. Horrible customer service and lack of communication because I called 5 hours before checking in if I could come in early, when I got there I had to wait an hour for the room that I didn’t even ask for.
Howard Johnson Princeton/Lawrenceville
Located 6 miles from Princeton University, Howard Johnson Princeton/Lawrenceville features a restaurant and outdoor pool. This New Jersey hotel offers rooms with free Wi-Fi and expanded cable TV with HBO.Each room is equipped with a microwave, refrigerator and coffee maker. A seating area is provided as well.During their stay, guests can enjoy a continental breakfast and visit the on-site Michael’s Diner. For added convenience, the hotel offers meeting facilities.Howard Johnson Lawrenceville is 2 miles from Quaker Bridge Mall. It is 7 miles from New Jersey State House, Old Barracks Museum and Pennsylvania.
Just so so. Reasonable price hotel.
Enough parking lot and close dinner restaurant.
- The staff were very helpful and helped locate restaurants around. It also helped that they took fantastic care of packages I shipped there and restaurants could deliver to your room. My room was huge.
- Exceptional service from the manager, I had completed a booking with booking.com but when I arrived there I was not on the system- it was very frustrating and the manager called booking.com but could get no resolution for me. In the end I just paid to stay there for two nights
- The bed was really soft and comfortable.The room was spacious enough for 4 people and the tv had all the usual cable channels so it felt like a little piece of home was there. The staff were very friendly,they smiled a lot and tried answering the questions best to their knowledge
- Convenient to where I needed to be. Coffee was good!
- Just so so. Reasonable price hotel.
Top Hotels In Trenton New Jersey Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Trenton New Jersey to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Trenton New Jersey but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Trenton New Jersey. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!