10 Best Hotels To Stay In Trenton California – Top Hotel Reviews
Trenton California is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Trenton California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Trenton California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Trenton California. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Trenton California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Trenton California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Trenton California:
Featuring free WiFi and a seasonal outdoor pool, Farmhouse Inn offers accommodations in Forestville, just 14 miles from Bodega Bay. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are featured. Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms feature views of the pool or garden. All rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.There is a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.The inn also provides bike rental. Santa Rosa is 10 miles from Farmhouse Inn, and Healdsburg is 8 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Hilton Garden Inn Sonoma County Airport
In the heart of Sonoma Wine Country, this Santa Rosa hotel is 2 miles from Kendall Jackson Wine Center. Guests can relax in the indoor pool and hot tub. Free Wi-Fi is provided.Each room at the Hilton Garden Inn Sonoma County Airport features a flat-screen cable TV. A microwave, a refrigerator and a coffee machine are included in guest rooms.Guests can work out in the gym at Sonoma County Airport Hilton Garden Inn. Hiking trails along the vineyards are in the nearby surroundings.The Charles M. Schulz Museum is 5 miles from this hotel. Safari West wildlife preserve is 9 miles away.
- Everything was great! The staff went an extra mile to accommodate us
- Everything…The location is great. Loved the staff..
- Got to pick a room near the pool and again when we came again;cookies every day at 5:00 and good coffee every morning!
- Treated like old friends. Excellent food. Will definitely recommend
- The service was excellent. The staff was awesome. I felt at home
Holiday Inn Windsor – Wine Country
Holiday Inn Windsor – Wine Country offers accommodations in Windsor. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bodega Bay is 20 miles from Holiday Inn Windsor – Wine Country, and Santa Rosa is 9 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Holiday Inn Express Windsor Sonoma Wine Country
Holiday Inn Express Windsor Sonoma Wine Country offers accommodations in Windsor.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bodega Bay is 20 miles from Sonoma Wine Country, and Santa Rosa is 9 miles away.
- staff was great, room was perfectly clean= we look for that every where
- Fantastic service, got us in room three hours early after our being displaced from our home due to lack of water. Staff was excellent seeing to our needs.
- Bed was very comfortable. Shower was good and towels were big and fluffy.
- location close to the airport…comfy beds good staff!!!
Everything and everyone were just wonderful, always so welcoming, warm and
One of our top picks in Santa Rosa.Located in Santa Rosa, 19 miles from Bodega Bay, Vintners Inn features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some units have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. Certain units feature a sitting area for your convenience. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV and DVD player are provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Napa is 29 miles from Vintners Inn, and Healdsburg is 10 miles from the property.
- Quiet location and genuine great customer service.
- The property is lovely and well-kept. Staff is friendly and helpful. The rooms are large with very comfortable beds. Vintners Inn really goes above and beyond with some nice welcome gifts in the room. This is extra-impressive in an era of nickel-and-diming. The location is excellent for visiting wineries in the Russian River Valley.
- The door between adjoining rooms was so thin that we couldn’t get to sleep with the noise from the next door neighbor’s tv. Then there was a machine outside our door that made a loud swishing sound followed by two shrill peeps. I’ve always enjoyed Vintners Inn but the noise ruined our stay.
- Spectacular breakfast and service by Isabella and Alberto was the best ever
- Loved the room, the free wine, the scenery surrounding the room and the proximity to my destination.
Hampton Inn & Suites Windsor-Sonoma Wine Country
Showcasing a hot tub and fitness center, Hampton Inn & Suites Windsor-Sonoma Wine Country is located in Windsor in the region of California, just 20 miles from Bodega Bay.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are featured. Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms have a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Santa Rosa is 9 miles from Windsor-Sonoma Wine Country, and Healdsburg is 5 miles from the property.
- Clean, modern, nice staff, great options for continental breakfast-specifically Chobani yogurts and ripe bananas!
- Great location to access the Russian River area, the coastal parks, and all the many great restaurants between Sebastopol and Healdsburg. Nice touches with wine tastings and morning grab bags to go.
- Super friendly staff, from the front desk to the breakfast servers. The beds were very comfortable, and we were close to groceries, numerous restaurants, a laundromat. Even a nice hiking park was only 25 minutes walk away, or just a few minutes by car.
- Great breakfast selection, comfortable beds, friendly staff, clean rooms – couldn’t have asked for more out of our one night stay.
- We liked everything about our stay here – the room was a great size, bed comfy, really clean. The staff were really friendly and accomodating. The breakfast was fantastic – so many options!
Within 5 miles of Hanna Winery and other Russian River wineries, this downtown Sebastopol inn features a seasonal outdoor pool and hot tub. A restaurant, bar and coffee house are also featured.Select suites feature a balcony or patio with garden views at Sebastopol Inn. Each room provides free Wi-Fi, a flat-screen TV and free toiletries in the private bathroom.Fresh coffee is brewed daily at Coffee Catz Coffeehouse. Local wines and California cuisine are featured at the on-site restaurant, Starlight Wine Bar & Restaurant.Overlooking the Pacific Ocean, the Bodega Bay coast, taffy and beaches are just a 20-minute drive from Sebastopol Inn. Armstrong Redwoods State Natural Reserve is 20 miles away.
Location is great- you can walk all around be Sebastopol.
Room provided wine glasses and ceramic cups for coffee along with real cream.
- The place was nice the Wildfire had everyone calm and cool
Bed very comfortable
Great location- food close by
Nice to have a little refrigerator
- Clean, friendly, good price, pool, jacuzzi and coffee supplied in room but no pets allowed.
- It was in an ideal location. Next door was Coffee Catz Cafe, which had grest coffee and great food for breakfast and lunch.
- Location is great- you can walk all around be Sebastopol.
Motel 6 Santa Rosa South California
One of our best sellers in Santa Rosa! The Charles M Schultz Museum is less than a 15-minute walk from this Santa Rosa motel. Free morning coffee is available in the lobby and each guest room features cable TV.Guest rooms at Motel 6 Santa Rosa South California are brightly furnished and have air conditioning. Free local calls are also available. Wi-Fi is provided.An outdoor pool with a furnished patio is also available for guest use. For guest convenience an on-site laundromat and vending machines are featured.Sonoma County Fairgrounds and the Church Built From One Tree are less than a 10-minute drive from the South California Motel 6 Santa Rosa.
- Staff was fairly nice, but the bad outweighs that by far.
- Nakita is very good at her job, Super friendly, courteous and efficient. All front desk staff would do well to model how she interacts with guests.
- Location is fine, not too far from downtown Santa Rosa
- Everything was great the housekeeping and front desk all was great
- Bed was really comfortable, through cleaning and service desk was helpful
Motel 6 Santa Rosa North
This motel is located north of Santa Rosa, just 5 minutes from the Charles M Schultz Museum and Coddingtown Mall. The pet-friendly motel features an outdoor pool and free parking.Motel 6 Santa Rosa North’s guest rooms include cable TV with extended cables and free local calls. Each has a work desk and a private bathroom.The Sonoma County Fairgrounds are a 10-minute drive from this North Santa Rosa Motel 6. Sonoma State University is a 20-minute drive away.
- The room was large enough and the hotel grounds and pool were attractive. There was cable TV.
- Clean. I liked the parkay floors instead of carpet.
- Location was awesome, it’s nearby a lot shops (JCP, Whole food, target, starbucks…) and restaurants on a 15 min walk distance. The bed and the sheets were comfortable.
- The bed was comfortable and the room was a nice size.
- The only thing I can think of is the water temperature… This was the only detail that I remember being of some comfort
Best Western Plus Wine Country Inn & Suites
Showcasing an outdoor pool and sun terrace, Best Western Plus Wine Country Inn & Suites is located in Santa Rosa.Some rooms include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your balcony or patio. A TV is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bodega Bay is 20 miles from Wine Country Inn and Suites, and Napa is 28 miles away.
- Comfortable bed, friendly staff. Decent breakfast options, was able to provide non-dairy milk on request.
- Good hotel for the location. Good breakfast. Decent size room for business travel. Easy freeway access.
Good location, close to the freeway
More or less comfortable beds
- I choose to return here because the overall cleanliness and comfort of the room. Also no loud noises or guests in middle of the night. Access to pool, gym & office very convenient.
- Pool area is small but very nice, clean and in a garden setting so great to chill.
Top Hotels In Trenton California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Trenton California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Trenton California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Trenton California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!