10 Best Hotels To Stay In Trazo Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Trazo Galicia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Trazo Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Trazo Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Trazo Galicia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Trazo Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Trazo Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Trazo Galicia:
Casa Grande Do Bachao
Located in Vachao, 7 miles from Santiago de Compostela, Casa Grande Do Bachao features a seasonal outdoor pool and playground. The hotel has a terrace and sauna, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.There is a shared lounge at the property.A range of activities are available in the area, such as fishing and hiking. The hotel also provides free use of bicycles. A Coruña is 29 miles from Casa Grande Do Bachao, and Vilagarcia de Arousa is 28 miles from the property. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 11 miles away.
- Excellent in all ways as there are many facilities that were offered but we just did not have time to enjoy
- Lovely room, excellent views, helpful staff. This is a real winner!
- We loved the whole experience. It is a beautiful family run hotel which has a lot of history and is in an idyllic location in the countryside. The hotel feels like a family home with lots of interesting nicnacks around the building in the main rooms. The hosts are really welcoming and they cook excellent meals which are great quality and value.
- I loved everything about Casa Grande Do Bachao! The staff was always warm, friendly and helpful. We truly felt like we were guest in their home. The property is beautiful and tranquil. We had the very large room with the balcony overlooking the pool. The room was more like a small apartment. We had a refreshing dip in the pool, followed by an indulgent sauna. Than we dressed for a romantic dinner in the soft lite dinning room. The next morning we had an exquisite breakfast in sunny breakfast room.
Everything is on a very satisfying level. Location is great. Surroundings breathtaking. Beautiful garden, impressive stone buildings and company of four lovely dogs welcoming you on your arrival and walking you on good bye…
The food was very good and we like a lot a hospitality of owners.
Hotel Santa Cruz
This hotel is next to a fun children’s play area, so this is the ideal place for a family vacation in the sun. Rooms come with their own kitchen.Wake up to breakfast in the cafe and return for a hearty meal in the Santa Cruz Restaurant. Alternatively, cook a family dinner in one of the Santa Cruz apartments with kitchen included.Kids will make friends on the playground, set within the Santa Cruz grounds.In the evening, surf the web or email your friends with the Santa Cruz’s free, wireless internet. Chat to friends in the inviting lounge area with its comfortable sofas.
- Room has an exterior entrance, was clean and good bathroom. Only had Dinner which was good, even if the restaurant was very quite. Billing a bit confusing on departure, but we got there.
- Good location for walking the Camino Ingles. Room comfortable with a full size bath just right for a soak after a days walking. Restaurant was good. Minor observation was our room was under the restaurant so you could hear chairs and tables being moved on the floor.
- Comfortable bed and easy to park right outside the room. The pool was very clean and there’s a garden if you have children and the weather is nice. Lovely owners, who are friendly and helpful.
- Beautiful room, extremely comfortable beds and the breakfast was superb and carefully prepared. Excellent and secure parking. Staff were very welcoming.
- Very friendly staff. Clean and new place. They will do anything to get you to enjoy your stay.
Hotel San Vicente
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel San Vicente offers accommodations in Lugar da Torre de Marantes, just 6 miles from Santiago de Compostela. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a TV. All rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.A Coruña is 30 miles from Hotel San Vicente, and Vilagarcia de Arousa is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 4.3 miles from the property.
- Excellent for the camino. Lovely welcoming owner and his mother. They went out of their way to provide vegetarian meal in the evening. Comfortable beds with nice outlook at back of property. Nice family atmosphere.
- The hotel clerk was friendly and attentive. I had stayed at this hotel the previous year, and he welcomed me back with a complementary breakfast for my family. (If you are traveling with a group, they do a very nice breakfast buffet. They also will put together a family style dinner with delicious food, which I had the previous year.) I was delighted that the hotel was able to accommodate my gluten free diet. We had such a nice conversation with the hotel clerk the morning before we left. The rooms are clean and spacious. There are hair dryers in the bathrooms.
Staff were lovely. Good value and tasty menus of day.
Very kindly did not charge extra for breakfast even though not included in booked price.
Very close to Camino which passed rear of hotel.
- The staff went out of his way to make my stay pleasant. The evening meal was simple but excellent quality and value for money.
- Excellent manager. Clean and comfortable rooms. Big garden with pool. Food was good value. Would recommend this to someone who is walking the Camino Ingles. Most pilgrims stop at Sigueiro however the advantage of the San Vicente is that its 5km further on the route and makes an easier final days walking into Santiago – especially if you want to get to the cathedral by 12pm.
Hotel Camiño de Santiago
Featuring free WiFi, Hotel Camiño de Santiago offers accommodations in Bembibre, just 12 miles from Santiago de Compostela. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom.A Coruña is 27 miles from Hotel Camiño de Santiago, and Vilagarcia de Arousa is 30 miles from the property. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 15 miles away.
No reviews yet.
This hotel is situated a short distance from the center of Santiago and near the Tambre and Costa Vella business districts. The site has lovely grounds and parking.The hotel is situated in a tranquil and pleasant setting. You can easily get to the most interesting sites in the region from here, including the city of Apóstol and local beaches.The Castro’s bedrooms are all exterior facing and have free Wi-Fi connection. This relaxing setting is the perfect place to return to after a day of travel, business or tourism. Enjoy traditional Galician cuisine in the Hotel Castro’s restaurant.The Hotel Castro has excellent facilities for hosting any type of business event or special occasion.
Good breakfast , large bed , far from the road , so no traffic noise. Polite receptionist.
It worth to stay there , excellent value fot the price.
- We choosed this hotel because it was close to the airport for only one night which was convenient for us
- This was a really nice “conference” style hotel. It was cool and comfortable. The hotel is set back off the highway, so it is pretty quiet. When the server at the restaurant realized we were pilgrims, she brought us some complimentary tortilla. Next to the restaurant is a fruit & vegetable store. The hotel is right on the Camino Ingles.
- The attentiveness and professionalism of the staff. The man on reception doubled as a waiter and did a fantastic job.
- Comfortable clean rooms. Large cap park. Close to airport.
- Good breakfast , large bed , far from the road , so no traffic noise. Polite receptionist.
Hotel Restaurante Nogallás
Hotel Restaurante Nogallás offers accommodations in Ordes. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower and bidet.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Santiago de Compostela is 15 miles from Hotel Nogallás, and A Coruña is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- The hotel was in the center of the city. The murals in the city were interesting. If you’re a swimmer, the city has an amazing public pool!
- Good location and recommended stay for those walking the Camino de Santiago and wishing to break up their journey.
- Well situated for the Camino and in the centre of town.
- Buena relación calidad precio, un hotel limpio muy silencioso, la habitación pequeña y poco actualizada, pero confortable, lo mejor la ubicación entre Santiago y la Coruña.
- Solo me gustó la ubicación, cerca del ayuntamiento, el registro de la propiedad…
San Francisco Hotel Monumento
One of our top picks in Santiago de Compostela.San Francisco Monumento is a historic monastery with an indoor pool and hot tub. This charming hotel is in the center of Santiago de Compostela, 500 feet from the famous Cathedral.The rooms at the hotel are spacious and elegant. They all have a minibar and a flat-screen TV. Free internet access is also available. The rooms also have air conditioning and heating.The San Francisco has a gourmet restaurant that serves creative regional dishes. The restaurant uses fresh produce from the hotel grounds.There is free private parking on site.
- Location and history surrounding and in the hotel. The restaurant was atmospheric and the food great.
- Nice installations, waiters were excellent, especially Juan. Close to everything in the city.
- Lovely historic building. The pool and jacuzzi were fantastic.
- The whole ambience and locality of the hotel was excellent, managing to blend the expectancy of modem comfort and service with the subtle recollection of its past heritage as a religious house welcoming the pilgrim and stranger. The level of hospitality was excellent.
It was a unique experience as it was an d convent. It was beautifullly decorated.
The breakfast buffet was very good.
Hotel Gastronómico San Miguel
One of our best sellers in Santiago de Compostela! Hotel Gastronómico San Miguel is located in Santiago de Compostela, just 1,950 feet from Galicia Park. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub and bidet.There is a tour desk at the property.The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 7 miles from Gastronómico San Miguel.
- Only there for night- left at 5 to catch plane but lovely decor, linen, comfy beds
- Views were great. Central location. Well appointed and modern bathroom. Lovely breakfast and good restaurant.
- A great location superior twin room large and comfortable.
- The staff, Cristina in reception, in particular, was excellent. The location was fantastic.
- Modern hotel in old beautiful building stannig….
Hotel Atalaia B&B
One of our top picks in Santiago de Compostela.Located in the City Center neighborhood in Santiago de Compostela, 0.4 miles from Galicia Park, Hotel Atalaia B&B features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental and car rental. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 6 miles from the property.
- Extremely beautiful loft room which was exceptionally clean.
- Staff very friendly and helpful and were able to let us in when we returned late and our room card didn’t work. Location is good for the city and reduced car parking a real help. Breakfast was adequate but extras are always available from the cafes, bars etc. in the city.
- So comfortable, modern, clean, well located, felt very at home.
Hotel Atalaia was more than expected! We had the top floor suite, sleeping 5 (2 Adults and 3 young children) but definitely with the single sleeper couches, 6 could easily fit. I think you should be great friends or a family as there are no doors between rooms, only to the bathroom 😜
The fact that the lift brought us straight into our penthouse suite was the best thing my kids could hope for. What an awesome surprise!
Beautifully decorated throughout.
The staff were:
• friendly and very welcoming
• suggested delicious places to eat and to visit.
• great at speaking English as my Spanish is non existent.
The continental breakfast until 12pm was delicious! Lovely sour dough bread that I toasted with tomato, cheese and freshly squeezed orange juice was my choice every morning.
The kids loved the ColaCoa hot chocolate !!!
- The staff is so nice who helps a lot. The room is clean and tidy. It is small, but makes you feel at home. I will recommend it to all of you.
Moure Hotel is located in Santiago de Compostela, just half a mile from Galicia Park.Certain units feature a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 7 miles from Moure Hotel.
Quiet area with only 6-7 minute walk to the cathedral and restaurant area.
Parking house 5 minutes walk away.
Very modern interior from concrete and steel. Well equipped rooms with clever and space saving solutions. Opening windows with good sun screening.
Small but functional breakfast room, which also had free coffee/water in the evening.
- Very clean and comfortable with great breakfast. Staff were very helpful and friendly.Great location on edge of old town.
- Welcoming staff. Fantastic breakfast. Good value. Comfy.
- This was a gem of a hotel. It was central to the Camino, the Credencia, and the old part of Santiago. And yet the room was so quiet. The staff did an excellent job answering all of our queries and spoke excellent English. Our last day we left very early and a bagged lunch was prepared for us. I highly recommend this modernistic hotel. Finally the continental breakfast was great, fresh squeezed juice, meats, cereals, breads and sweets. All in all a super experience.
- The hotel is quite modern and whacky. Breakfast was varied and tasty.
- Quiet area with only 6-7 minute walk to the cathedral and restaurant area.
Top Hotels In Trazo Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Trazo Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Trazo Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Trazo Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!