10 Best Hotels To Stay In Traverse City Michigan – Top Hotel Reviews
Traverse City Michigan is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Traverse City Michigan. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Traverse City Michigan. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Traverse City Michigan. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Traverse City Michigan right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Traverse City Michigan with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Traverse City Michigan:
Courtyard by Marriott Traverse City
Just 4 miles south of downtown Traverse City, this hotel features an on-site restaurant and indoor pool. Each guest room comes with free Wi-Fi.A 32-inch flat-screen cable TV is provided in every room at Courtyard Traverse City. For additional convenience, a refrigerator and tea and coffee-making facilities are also included.The Bistro is on site and serves American fare for breakfast and dinner. Guests can purchase a morning beverage from the Starbucks® coffee station.A fitness center is available at Traverse City Courtyard. There is a business center and convenience store where guests can purchase a snack.Lake Michigan is 4 miles away. Cherry Capital Airport can be reached in a 10-minute drive.
- The staff was friendly throughout my stay. Room was.clean and comfortable. Bistro was nice for breakfast and a quick late dinner. An excellent experience.
- The cleanliness of the whole facility,we travel a lot and this was a 5 star !!
- The location was quiet and away from the bustle , yet close to business.
- Breakfast was great with a selection that appealed to all of my family
- We like not being right down town Traverse City for this quick trip. This location is easy to get to and easy to get into Traverse City from.
Pointes North Beachfront Resort Hotel
One of our top picks in Traverse City.Featuring a private beach in scenic Traverse City, Pointes North Beachfront Resort Hotel also features a heated outdoor pool and free Wi-Fi. Entertainment on Front Street is a 10-minute drive from the hotel.A balcony with a view of the private beach and Lake Michigan is featured in every room at Pointes North Beachfront Resort. Rooms include cable TV, sofa bed, and a spa tub for relaxation.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the area, including golf and kayaking. The property provides free parking.Free continental breakfast is available each morning to all guests at the the hotel. The breakfast features items such as fresh juice and pastries.The hotel is just under 1 miles from Mt Holiday Ski Area, 2 miles from Dennos Museum Center at Northwestern Michigan College, and 6 miles from Hickory Hills Ski Area.
- Nice bed linens and lots of pillows; great view; nice to hear the wind! (It was blowing pretty hard the night we stayed!) LIked the bathroom layout with separate wc area. Didn’t use it, but loved the jacuzzi option!!
- The location was excellent. We stayed in March, so the Bay was still frozen, but it was an excellent view. The room was beautiful, with vaulted ceilings and a fireplace. the bed was exceptionally comfortable. Will definitely stay again.
- The room was awesome! The jacuzzi was a huge plus and the room had a really comfortable “living room” setup. The staff was friendly and offered some suggestions as to where to eat. the location is prime. Great place. We look forward to coming back when it’s warmer and we can take advantage of that beach in the backyard.
- The view, very comfortable beds, the jacuzzi tub, good coffee
- The view is beautiful. Everyone was so friendly. My husband and I plan to come back for our anniversary.
Cherry Tree Inn and Suites
One of our top picks in Traverse City – and a guest favorite.
Cherry Tree Inn enjoys a waterfront location on the East Bay with a backdrop of Old Mission Peninsula hills. It offers water sports facilities along with an indoor pool and spa.The air-conditioned accommodation at the Cherry Tree includes cable TV with a DVD player and video games. Microwaves and fridges are standard in every kitchenette.Cherry Tree Inn and Suites combines the laid-back resort lifestyle with 4 seasons of outdoor fun. Entertainment options include an exercise and game rooms. There is also a nautical-themed kids playground.Guests can enjoy wine tasting at the Chateau Grand Traverse, just 2.1 miles away. The Chateau de Leelanau is 12.1 miles from the hotel, while Leelanau Sands Casino lies at a distance of 19.1 miles.
- The view, even though the bay was frozen over, was great. The room was big and comfortable. The receptionist was very friendly and helpful.
- Great location, on the bay with a small but nice beach. Our room had a large deck overlooking the bay. Interior is large and luxurious, with plenty of amenities. Front staff were wonderful.
- The coffee was bland but we are used to fresh Starbucks. Most hotels we stay at the coffee is awful
- Staff were very friendly and answered all our guestions. Our room was overlooking the pool and there was a hockey tournament in town. Lots of families using the pool and it was loud but everything calmed down about 10:00 pm. Very good continental breakfast.
- Our room was very spacious and although there was a blizzard the first night the fireplace and view of the snowy lake was really a nice romantic backdrop. The jacuzzi tub was amazing we used that a lot on our trip!
Knights Inn Traverse City
One of our best sellers in Traverse City! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Knights Inn Traverse City offers accommodations in Traverse City.Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. A TV with cable channels is featured.Dennos Museum Center at Northwestern Michigan College is 1,300 feet from Knights Inn Traverse City, and Mt. Holiday Ski Area is 3.6 miles from the property. Cherry Capital Airport is 1.9 miles away.
- It was a great price and turned out to be pretty descent. I would go back.
- Was a good room for the price especially for Traverse City. Great location to pretty much everything.
- The room was clean and neat. It worked for what we needed for the night. Would of liked blinds on the main floor window along with the curtain just as an added screen but not a deterring factor to stay again. Breakfast was a simple continental meal but sufficient and clean set up. Loved the tall tables and ability to watch local news while getting breakfast. We were able to fill our travel cups with coffee without any issues.
The staff works very diligently to assist.
Rooms are very affordable and acceptable. Great value.
- Friendly, very helpful staff. Great location. Clean, comfortable room.
One of our best sellers in Traverse City! On the shores of West Grand Traverse Bay, this beachside resort features and indoor pool and hot tub. A daily continental breakfast is served, and free Wi-Fi access is available throughout the property.A flat-screen cable TV is provided in every room at the Bayshore Resort. For convenience, an iron and hairdryer are included. Select rooms feature balconies with lake views.Guests can relax on the private beach area at Resort Bayshore, or have fun in the on-site game room. The property provides free parking, laundromat facilities, and a fitness center.The hotel is just under 1 miles from Dennos Museum Center at Northwestern Michigan College, 2 miles from Hickory Hills Ski Area and 3 miles from Great Wolf Lodge Traverse City. Cherry Capital Airport is 2.5 miles away.
- Rates were VERY cheap, there was a spa in our room (which we didn’t expect and it was a nice surprise) breakfast was delicious, beds were ridiculously comfortable, staff was wonderful, pool was big, our room had a beautiful view! Greatly exceeded every expectation
- The staff was excellent, from the front desk to breakfast service. The view was beautiful and we slept like royalty.
- Nice big room. Good breakfast selection. Good location.
- Close to downtown. Very clean. Great pool and hot tub.
- Great staff. Good breakfast. Very accommodating to the youth hockey team we were there to watch and their families
The Baywatch Resort
Located in Traverse City, The Baywatch Resort offers a private beach area. This hotel features free WiFi and a shared lounge. The property is set 1.6 miles from Mt Holiday Ski Area and 2.2 miles from Dennos Museum Center at Northwestern Michigan College.All rooms in the hotel are fitted with a flat-screen TV and wardrobe. The rooms include a private bathroom and a bath or shower. Select rooms include a balcony.Staff at the 24-hour front desk can provide tips on the area.Hickory Hills Ski Area is 5.6 miles from The Baywatch Resort, while Kresge Auditorium is 13.7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Cherry Capital Airport, 1.9 miles from the hotel.
- New centrally located place with beach decor, beautiful beach and large rooms.
- The rooms were great-very clean with comfortable beds, great view-we had a ground level room with a porch right next to the bay.
- The hotel is newly built. We had a king size bed with a Jacuzzi type tub, on the ground floor facing the beach. Everything was very nice. The staff was very friendly. Was on vacation so never really woke up early enough to have the free breakfast by 9:30. The hotel is just a mile or two from downtown, very conveniently located.
- SF, the desk person, was very very helpful and knowledgeable helping us pack in 3 days of activities into one. All of the little things made the difference for an excellent stay
- Hardest working staff I’ve ever seen. They assisted with every request. Tanya accommodated our every need. She is an outstanding asset. This is the way a hotel should operate. Top Notch.
Featuring a beachfront location, this Traverse City hotel features an on-site restaurant and outdoor patio with lounge chairs. Each guest room offers a balcony or lake view. Central Traverse City is 4 miles away.Free Wi-Fi and cable TV are included in every room at Parkshore Resort. All rooms have tea and coffee-making facilities and a mini-fridge for added convenience.Parkshore Resort Lounge is on site and serves steak and seafood options for dinner. Beer, wine, and cocktails are available, and there is live entertainment on Friday and Saturday nights.A heated indoor pool and fitness center are available to all guests at Traverse City Parkshore Resort.Chateau Chantal Winery is 15 miles from this hotel. Great Lakes Children’s Museum can be reached in a 10-minute drive.
- Another great stay.. Your breakfast should start way earlier . Not 8 am to 10:308am? Really guest are up and on the go!! Change it…
- The overall help with the TV was excellent the room was very clean
- We made it for happy hour in the hotel bar, and prices were great for their drinks and they had cheap appetizers. We had dinner there and food was good, service was a little slow, but they were PACKED. Price’s on menu were very reasonable. Definitely will stay again.
- This was my second time staying at Parkshore and I love that hotel! I like what you get for your money there. The rates were cheap but the room and view are so amazing.
- Parking was ok. Beds were comfortable. Price was affordable.
Traverse Bay Inn
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Traverse Bay Inn offers accommodations in Traverse City. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.The inn also provides free use of bicycles. Mt. Holiday Ski Area is 0.8 miles from Traverse Bay Inn, and Mission Point Light is 17 miles from the property. Cherry Capital Airport is 2.5 miles away.
- Staff was nice. The service was on point. And the breakfast was alright.
- Very friendly staff. Clean, very reasonably priced. Kitchen and pet friendly amenities were key for us.
- Nice living room couch setup with the fireplace and TV. It made it seem like your own home.
- Bed was very comfortable and the shower was great.Very comfortable room.
- We stayed here last year and really liked it…the location, the cleanliness, the cost, plenty of restaurants and brewery’s near by too. And of course a casino if you like to gamble a bit. It is a great place to stay. We will be back next year if our plans stay the same.
Days Inn and Suites Traverse City
Located in Traverse City, 1.2 miles from Mt. Holiday Ski Area, Days Inn and Suites Traverse City features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms come with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Cherry Capital Airport is 1.9 miles away.
- Very nice breakfast. I wasn’t expecting waffles!
- Beds were comfortable and we liked the nice size refrigerator.Staff were very friendly.
- Friendly staff,also it’s next to Wendy’s and speedway.
- Breakfast was good had more then I expected but a little more would have been nice
- Room was spotless upon arrival. Alight as you enter the room would be a plus so you could use the hall mirror for doing hair, makeup etc as the bathroom is small.
Hotel Indigo Traverse City
Hotel Indigo Traverse City offers accommodations in Traverse City. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. The rooms come with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Mt. Holiday Ski Area is 6 miles from Hotel Indigo Traverse City, and Mission Point Light is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Cherry Capital Airport, 3.1 miles from Hotel Indigo Traverse City.
- The staff went above and beyond to make our stay comfortable
- The proximity to the bay and downtown. The amenities were great
- Love how big the shower was. The whole hotel was very clean.
- Room was very well styled. Shower and soaps were very nice. Beds comfortable
- The staff was very friendly and helpful. I absolutely loved the shower in our room it was very stunning. Breakfast was included in our stay as well and it was very delicious.
Top Hotels In Traverse City Michigan Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Traverse City Michigan to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Traverse City Michigan but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Traverse City Michigan. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!