10 Best Hotels To Stay In Trasvia Cantabria – Top Hotel Reviews
Trasvia Cantabria is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Trasvia Cantabria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Trasvia Cantabria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Trasvia Cantabria. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Trasvia Cantabria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Trasvia Cantabria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Trasvia Cantabria:
Dunas de Oyambre
This property is a 11-minute walk from the beach. Featuring a garden, Dunas de Oyambre is located in Comillas. Santander is 26 miles from the property. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The accommodation is fitted with a flat-screen TV. There is a private bathroom with a bathtub and free toiletries in every unit.Dunas de Oyambre also includes a sun terrace. Guests can enjoy a drink at the on-site bar.Llanes is 22 miles from Dunas de Oyambre, and Potes is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 25 miles from Dunas de Oyambre.
Room was as advertised. The view however was better than expected. In the morning we took our croissants and coffee on the terrace outside. On our walk back from comillas we enjoyed a beer. Bar prices are very reasonable.
Wi-Fi was good.
Parking was easy.
Staff was kind and helpful.
- Beautiful location, outside of town. Great value for money.
- Hotel is in a good location. Rooms are spacious and very clean
- Very comfortable clean accommodation in a beautiful spot. The staff were friendly and super helpful. And the breakfast was good
- El lugar donde esta enclavado, el jardín, la vista a los picos de Europa y la cálida atención.
- Room was as advertised. The view however was better than expected. In the morning we took our croissants and coffee on the terrace outside. On our walk back from comillas we enjoyed a beer. Bar prices are very reasonable.
Located in a lovely location in the port town of Comillas, in a bay directly overlooking the sea, Hotel Mar features air-conditioned rooms with balcony. Some rooms have sea views.Bright and air-conditioned, rooms at Hotel Mar boast wooden flooring, flat-screen TV and safe. They all come with a private bathroom with free toiletries and hairdryer. Free WiFi is also provided.A buffet breakfast is served every morning in a large dining room. There is a bar on site, and you can find all kind of shops, traditional seafood restaurants in a short walk.Ideally located, the hotel is 1.2 miles from sandy Comillas Beach. You can walk to the old town including the Old University and the Marques de Comillas Palace in about 10 minutes. Famous El Capricho de Gaudí is 0.6 miles away and you can drive to Oyambre Golf Club in 10 minutes.Private parking is available on-site at an extra cost.
No reviews yet.
This property is a 14-minute walk from the beach. Situated in Comillas, this family-run hotel is 5 minutes’ drive from the beaches of Comillas and Oyambre. There is a large garden, and all heated rooms include free Wi-Fi.Hotel Solatorre is located below the Pontifical University of Comillas, close to Marqués Palace and 10 feet from the Santiago Pilgrimage Route. It has a 24-hour reception desk, a tour desk and free private indoor bicycle parking.The cafeteria serves breakfast and you can find bars and restaurants in the centre of Comillas, just 5 minutes’ walk away.All rooms offer views of the garden and are equipped with a TV, telephone and work desk. The private bathroom with bath tub includes toiletries. Some rooms have a furnished balcony.You can reach Santillana del Mar in about 20 minutes by car and Santander Ferry Terminal is 34.2 miles away.
- 2 min drive away from the town. big private parking lot.
- The Madame who runs the place was very welcoming and accommodating. She went out of her way to provide comfort and service. The beds are very comfortable and the shower was relaxing. It is nice and quiet as well. The proximity to town is an easy walk or a short drive, so the location is great. Very close to Caprichio Gaudi
- Good location – perfect for 1st or last night when catching the Santander ferry – easy to find, bars and restaurants just a short walk away, great value for money
- Pretty hotel with a nice view, in a very heart of Comillas. Our room was clean.
- Great if your walking comino as at end of town and on the way forward .
El Tejo de Comillas
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. El Tejo de Comillas is located in Comillas, 25 miles from Santander and 23 miles from Llanes. The hotel has a terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Potes is 23 miles from El Tejo de Comillas, and Santillana del Mar is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 24 miles from El Tejo de Comillas.
- Location is nice because it was not immediately in the center so it was quiet enough and had parking; but town was a short walk away, beach about 20 mins, and the castle and Gaudi’s El Capricho house a short walk away. Nice staff and comfortable room, green and airy.
- Everything was good, big thanks to stuff, they are wonderful people!
- Loved the fact that the hotel was almost in the country (A field opposite; we saw a fox on our first night and watched cattle being driven past another day) but only 7 minutes’ walk from the centre of town. Very friendly staff, made us feel welcome despite our poor Spanish, and gave us a little jar of honey when we checked out. Everything was very clean and comfortable. Had to use air conditioner at night as the windows were in fact French doors, which we didn’t want to leave open all night. Would definitely return to this hotel.
- We liked that there was a triple. The beds were comfortable, the room was spacious, and the bathroom was roomy. The room was clean and well lit. The location is perfect for Camino walkers.
La tranquilidad y la amabilidad el personal a la hora de organizar tu visita por cantabria.
Apartamentos Club Condal
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Featuring a seasonal outdoor pool, Apartamentos Club Condal is located in Comillas. Santander is 25 miles from the property.All units have a TV. There is also a kitchen, equipped with an oven. A microwave and refrigerator are also provided, as well as a coffee machine. There is a private bathroom with a bathtub in each unit. Towels are available.Guests can enjoy a drink at the on-site bar.Llanes is 23 miles from Apartamentos Club Condal. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 24 miles from Apartamentos Club Condal.
The bed was comfortable. Excellent shower. Reasonable pool with a view.
Quiet overnight. Although noisy with fair nearby till around 11pm
- Welcoming staff in a lovely location.well equipped apartment
Facilidad de acceso y aparcamiento.
Buen trato por parte del personal.
- La ubicación de los apartamentos y la amabilidad del personal de recepción, muy atentos en todo momento.
- La ubicación,el entorno y la facilidad de viajar con perros.
- The bed was comfortable. Excellent shower. Reasonable pool with a view.
Marina de Campios
This property is a 7-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, Marina de Campios is located in Comillas, just 25 miles from Santander.Some accommodations feature a private bathroom with a hot tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Llanes is 23 miles from Marina de Campios, and Potes is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 24 miles from Marina de Campios.
- Very helpful and friendly staff, lovely room, great breakfast. nice bar in the evening, brilliant central location.
- Beautiful quaint little place with excellent staff.
- Lovely comfy well appointed room at a very good price – strongly recommend it
- Perfect location in the center but calm. Lovely views. Very nice staff and charming old house with confortable room. Ideal for El Camino
- Good location in lovely seaside town. Very comfortable room.
La Solana Montañesa
One of our top picks in Comillas.This property is a 7-minute walk from the beach. Located in Comillas in the region of Cantabria, 25 miles from Santander, La Solana Montañesa features a playground and views of the city. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is ticket service at the property.Llanes is 23 miles from Rural La Solana Montanesa, and Potes is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 24 miles from La Solana Montañesa.
- The hosts were very helpful. The room was basic but clean. Bed was very confortable. Great breakfast with homemade food.
- Our reason for visiting Comillas was to tour Gaudi’s El Capricho. This hotel property is a 10 minute walk downhill to tour one of his first creations. Nice basic & clean hotel room with balcony and views. Bathroom was nice as well. One of the things we liked is there was a fridge and a tea pot in the room so we could enjoy tea on our own. Breakfast Buffet the next morning had the atmosphere of eating in a friend’s dining room. Items served were baked fresh by the owner. The hotel was great for an hour’s walk that will take you around town and down to the waterfront. We’d stay here again.
- The owner was very friendly and polite. Felt very homely. Nice breakfast .
- Nice hotel with large room and bathroom. Tea and coffee available in the room. Close to the Gaudi house and old town.
- Excellent breakfast with lots of choice and local specialities.
Abba Comillas Golf Hotel
This property is a 9-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a terrace and views of the sea, Abba Comillas Golf Hotel is located in Comillas. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms are equipped with a TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Santander is 24 miles from Abba Comillas Golf Hotel, and Llanes is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 24 miles from Abba Comillas Golf Hotel.
- Excellent position for exploring Comillas. Breakfast was a good start to the day. The accommodation offered everything we were looking for. Not far to travel for Santander Ferry.
- The room was ample and quiet. Bed was very comfortable. As well the a/c was great. Breakfast was wonderful with alot of choices. We had a great stay. Easy to walk to town or drive.
- There was a good value menu of the day in the restaurant. We were given a big sized family room located on the ground floor. There is a nice indoor pool.
- Very spacious, comfortable bedroom (we had a triple room on the first floor at the front). Light and airy, lovely public spaces, areas for quiet reading, board games, etc. Lovely swimming pool and gym. Quietly located, away from traffic noise.
- Extra comfy bed, large and luminous room, hotel facilities, quality breakfast
Featuring free WiFi, La Montañesuca offers accommodations in Comillas, just 25 miles from Santander.Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is concierge services at the property.Llanes is 23 miles from La Montañesuca, and Potes is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 24 miles from the property.
- Simple but acceptable accommodations, sweet and welcoming hosts, venerable and distinctive building. Small room and small bed. Quite noisy as is right in the middle of the village. But charming nevertheless, and the location is very central
- Homely establishment with welcoming and attentive owner and spouse. Breakfast was as much as you want of choices given night before.
- The property was over priced for the quality of the experience
- The Host is super nice! The Location is very good. The breakfast is great and everything is very clean.
- Tasteful decoration, very nice neighbourhood and I specially liked the man who runs the place, I forgot to ask his name but he was friendly and super polite at all times. If I ever go to Comillas again I would definitely go back to La Montañesuca.
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. The Josein has direct views of the Cantabrian coast and Comillas Beach. There is free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel and free on site parking.The Josein’s rooms all have satellite TV, heating. They also have private bathrooms with hairdryer. All of the rooms have sea views. All children under 10 years stay for free when using existing beds.The large dining room also has sea views, and offers dishes using fresh local produce. There is also a cafe and bar.Josein can be found about 22 miles from Santander. The Picos de Europa National Park is about 19 miles away.
- The view is excellent and Comillas is a great place to visit. Parking is free and right outside.
- amazing position and view, good breakfast included
- everything was OK as expected. Being right on the beach was a bonus.
- Stair in front of the window, so no sea view at all…. Owner does not like it when you make a remark about that…. We had to pay for breakfast (even though it was included in our booking). When we made a remark, the owner even got agressive. We just left the hotel after 1 night (we had a booking for more nights) When I rated his hotel afterwards on FB, I really got spammed…. He sent several mails to me and my friends (on FB) calling us very ugly names. This is really a place to avoid. I think the owner does not like foreign tourists… Very nasty experience.
- The hotel is for sea lovers, at night the sound of the waves is quite loud. It is located right on the beach
Top Hotels In Trasvia Cantabria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Trasvia Cantabria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Trasvia Cantabria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Trasvia Cantabria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!