10 Best Hotels To Stay In Trapiche Gran Canaria – Top Hotel Reviews
Trapiche Gran Canaria is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Trapiche Gran Canaria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Trapiche Gran Canaria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Trapiche Gran Canaria. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Trapiche Gran Canaria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Trapiche Gran Canaria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Trapiche Gran Canaria:
This property is a 7-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Hotel Faycán offers accommodations in Las Palmas.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Playa del Ingles is 28 miles from Hotel Faycán, and Maspalomas is 28 miles away. Gran Canaria Airport is 14 miles from the property.
- Great location and the sun terrace was a real bonus
- The location is perfect. Quick 15 steps to the promenade. The breakfast was amazing! Make sure to get down early, because seats do fill up fast. The staff was also very helpful with directions and suggestions on places to eat. And the last day, the cleaning staff went above and beyond. (Fancy towel folding and covers turned down)
- Very spacious room with comfortable bed and whole equipped kichen, super close to promenade
- Generally a good breakfast. Big room which was generally nice and quiet. Excellent safe for valuables in reception. Location v good. Staff helpful. Good wifi and PC available in reception.
- Faycan is a very good hotel for us,close to the beach,with convienent supermarkets,good restaurants,and connections to the buses,taxis and walking distance to alot of shops.
One of our best sellers in Las Palmas! This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Hotel Verol is located around 900 feet from Playa de Las Canteras Beach, Las Palmas. Puerto de La Luz Port is 0.8 miles and Santa Catalina Park is 1,300 feet away.Verol’s simple rooms feature wooden furniture, air-conditioned and tiled floors. All rooms have free Wi-Fi, a TV and private bathroom.Hotel Verol has a restaurant, which offers traditional dishes. There are also many restaurants and bars in the resort of Las Palmas.Hotel Verol has a coffee shop, and a communal lounge area with a TV. Local facilities include a gym, spa, golf and surfing. Public parking is available near the hotel.
I loved the hotel!
Everything was just perfect and I’d be happy to stay there again.
- Good location near the beach with plenty of shops and restaurants nearby. Just a few minutes walk from the Santa Catalina bus station. The wi-fi worked well and the staff were pleasant and helpful.
- Amazing location, right next to Las Canteras beach and close to Santa Catalina park which has buses that go all over the island. The staff were friendly and breakfast was good enough. The room was clean and the bed wasn’t hard at all. Other reviewers say that they only give you one wifi access per room but I asked for one more and they gave it to me right away. My room was in the 6th floor so I didn’t get much noise during the night. Would definitely come back again.
- The location is awesome. It’s just one block away from the beach.
- SO GLAD I FOUND A COMFY BED, BIG BATHROOM & ROOM IN GENERAL. Great to have some toiletries too.IT WASN’T NOISY AT ALL.BREAKFAST WAS IN THE adjoining cafe and was fine. Not huge but enough.
- I loved the hotel!
Hotel Alisios Canteras
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. This new hotel on Las Canteras beach offers both comfortable and state of the art facilities.This traditional building boasts rooms next to the beach and all with private bathrooms. There are a great variety of shops and restaurants very near the hotel, as well as the establishment’s very own restaurant service. If you are booking a stay for business purposes, there are facilities to hold meetings and also an internet room. This is the perfect option to get to know this warm and friendly island along with its culture and recreational opportunities. From the pedestrian walkway you can get to the Alfredo Krauss auditorium.
- The location is very good and some of the staff on reception were helpful and friendly
Staff very friendly and welcoming
2 min to beach, quite sleeping
- The bathroom was good with hot tub and good shower. The linen was of good quality.
We have stayed here before now our 6th time.It was my friends birthday so treated to a weekend away with an extra over night stay.
Everything in the Hotel is lovely,some rooms need a bit of TLC,and the quality of ou0r pillows this time where poor.We live in Lanzarote and spend one weekend a month in Grand Canary so the price increase in January for a room we stayed in before was a bit hard to understand as there was no extras for this price.But as it was a treat for a friend and she loves the Hotel
- The area was very close to beach and fantastic restaurants.
Bora Bora The Hotel
This property is a 7-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, Bora Bora The Hotel offers accommodations in Las Palmas.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. The hotel also provides car rental. Playa del Ingles is 29 miles from Bora Bora The Hotel, and Maspalomas is 29 miles from the property. Gran Canaria Airport is 15 miles away.
- It is a very basic hotel. Modest even Spartan conditions for spending your night. Double rooms look a bit better. Free (or for a small voluntary donation) coffee and muffins in the morning (if you are not the last to woke up). If you are happy with simple life, it would be OK for you. The best beach on the island is very near and also the port area. For the historic centre you have to find some means of transport.
- Basic hotel but it was good value and I had no issues. In a quiet location. Helpful staff. Good WiFi
Very nice friendly staff there are tea/coffee making facilities free of charge including cakes and biscuits in a lovely lounge from 8am to 8pm my single room was a good size with a decent bathroom which had a good shower and a television with plenty of channels and the room was nice and clean.
There is a terrace on the roof with tables and chairs which is good.
- Free coffee and biscuits. Price/value for Las Palmas. Hotel has half price deal on underground parking fairly near (but we had to email before arriving to find out where they recommended and even then weren’t told of deal until we arrived – could easily have parked somewhere else).
The cleanliness of the room.
Facilities of tea and coffee in a communal room
Cantur City Hotel
One of our top picks in Las Palmas.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in Las Palmas in the region of Gran Canaria, 28 miles from Playa del Ingles, Cantur City Hotel features a hot tub and sauna. The hotel has a year-round outdoor pool and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms feature a spa tub or a hot tub.Bike rental and car rental are available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking.Maspalomas is 29 miles from Cantur City Hotel, and Puerto Rico is 30 miles from the property. Gran Canaria Airport is 14 miles away.
- Roof area was excellent. Location of hotel just 100m from Canteras beach promenade.
Check in very quick with welcome drink
Breakfast had a good range of choice, including items to make hot and cold breakfasts
Location was very close to the beach and bus station (easy walking distance)
Very clean and tidy inside the room, lobby and on the terrace
Terrace was a great place to sit
WiFi was fast and didn’t have any connection issues
- Terrible room. Too small. View of a wall or of oil refinery.
Excellent location, just 50 metres from the beach. The hotel soundproofing does work. Very good breakfast even if the toaster didn’t work for the week. Wonderful roof terrace with sunbeds and space with a pool.
Great value for money with a glass of fizz as a welcome.
- Good localization, 100m to Las Canteras beach, pool, jacuzzi and bar on the roof, nice hotel staff.
One of our top picks in Las Palmas.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Fully renovated in 2007, this charming family-run hotel offers comfortable accommodations at great rates in a fantastic location in the center of Las Palmas, just yards from the beach.Founded and run by the Pujol family since 1965, the hotel is situated in the very heart of Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, just 150 feet from Playa de Las Canteras, the city’s main beach. Puerto de La Luz harbor is within easy walking distance, as is the shopping center El Muelle, with all of its shops and boutiques. The beautiful, tranquil Parque de Santa Catalina is just a 650 feet walk from the hotel.The hotel is conveniently located close to the Parque de Santa Catalina bus station. The bus station offers fast, convenient access to the whole of the city, all of the surrounding region and the airport.
- The location is great. It is close to lots of shops, restaurants and most importantly to Las Canteras Beach. Lovely! The rooms are clean and comfy. The staff at the reception is very helpful and friendly.
- Location and that it is a small hotel. It takes only seconds from the road to the room.
- The location is near to the beach. we had a flight in the evening and wanted to go the beach after check out.The staff let us keep baggage, gave the beach towels and we could change later.Nice and understanding staff
- Staff were pleasant room was adequate,good value and location
- Fantastic location, 2 minutes walk to the beach. Close to all amenities, great restaurants, bars and the park. Lovely friendly and helpful staff. The room was spotless and was cleaned every day, very comfy double bed. Balcony over looking the port. Good value for money.
One of our top picks in Las Palmas.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Hotel Concorde is set just 150 feet from Las Canteras Beach, in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria. It offers a rooftop terrace with an outdoor pool and panoramic views.Each of the Concorde’s air-conditioned rooms includes satellite TV and a minibar. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and toiletries set.Guests can enjoy buffet breakfast and dinner in the Mirador restaurant, which offers wonderful sea views. The hotel also has its own bars, and there are many other bars and cafes in the streets nearby.The Concorde Hotel is in the center of Las Palmas, 2,000 feet from Santa Catalina Park and El Muelle Shopping Center. Puerto de la Luz Harbour is within a 10-minute walk and offers regular ferries to other Canary Islands.
- I have to recommend the double bed mattress -really comfortable! The staff were friendly and helpful. The location is also very good.
- I liked the fact that it was close to the beach! And the view from breakfast was great! The room had everything I needed.
- Bathrom very nice. Good breakfeast. Hotel perfectly situated.
- The panoramic view from the dining room was lovely, the beach was only 3 minutes away and desk staff were pleasant and helpful
- Location is superb if doing a city break with town beach! Great roof top pool area. Fabulous views from pool and dining room!
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Hotel Valencia offers accommodations in Las Palmas. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental and car rental. Playa del Ingles is 27 miles from Hotel Valencia, and Maspalomas is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Gran Canaria Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- Friendly staff,nice central place just opposite big market.
- Nice personnell, great location close to the city centre and beach promenade, large and clean rooms
- Local restaurants catered for the Spanish,and we’re very friendly. Restaurants near the beach catered for everyone. Only 10 mins from hotel.
- Very central with underground parking opposite hotel, although expensive (20€ per day).
- The location and the parking lot from the front of the hotel and very easy to find some restaurant or coffee shop or supermal every where very close and the room was nice with the big balcony
Hotel Blanca Paloma
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Hotel Blanca Paloma is located less than 450 feet from Las Canteras Beach, in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria. Family-run, it offers a 24-hour reception service.The rooms at Blanca Paloma are all bright and simple, with a TV and private bathroom.Services at the affordable Blanca Paloma include tour desk, laundry and car rental.Guests can enjoy special rates at restaurants near the hotel. The Playa de las Alcaravaneras and Las Palmas Beach are both a short walk away.
- The staff in the hotel are all excellent and friendly. And the hotel is located just a few minutes from the beach which is beautiful.
- Clean place and room cleaned on a daily basis. Reception staff helpful.
- Bed super comfortable, top quality linen & everything very clean. The staff were excellent and very helpful with useful advice about the buses and the local area. Tea lovers who want a morning brew, ask for a kettle (una tetera) at reception and you’ll be given a kettle to use in your room throughout your stay. Supermarkets on the corner & open – all – hours self service automatic launderette just a couple of blocks over (soap included!) made a week or more with hand-luggage-only very doable. Don’t bother with airport taxis – the local buses are frequent, very cheap & cover the whole island night and day; the yellow tourist buses stop very close by every few minutes.
- the staff were always very helpful and friendly.The room was cleaned regularly.the location was great only 4 minutes stroll to the beach.Lots of cafes and restaurants.the best place we ate in (several times) was family restaurant canteras playa.Local people very pleasant.
- This place offers a great value for money. The room was essential but spacious and clean, and the free wifi works very well.
One of our top picks in Las Palmas.This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. This centrally located hotel has free Wi-Fi and air-conditioned rooms next to Las Palmas’ La Canteras Beach. It features a rooftop swimming pool.The Astoria is located just a short walk from some of the best shopping streets in Las Palmas.Enjoy views of the city’s streets from the hotel’s terrace bar. Beside this, a gym can be found that allows guests to stay active during a stay.Start the day with the Astoria’s buffet breakfast, served in the restaurant. This venue also offers a buffet lunch and dinner.
- The meals were generally with good choice. The coffee was quite good. The oranges and eggs for breakfast were very nice indeed. Nice to have vegetables like sprouts and cauliflower for evening meal as so few restaurants seem to serve them and the ice cream was very good. The bottle wine was very good at a very reasonable price.
- Loved the roof top pool area. Great view ,great location, good value , good choice at breakfast
- Breakfast average. Web site more impressive than the actual hotel. Friendly staff, lovely rooftop pool area, but room dated and breakfast disappointing.
- Good location, friendly helpful staff. Very close to the beach and only a short bus ride or a lovely walk along the coast to the Vegueta the old historic town.
- Room had no heating, no fridge, no tea or coffee facilities. Has an old style safe but need to pay 2€ pet day to use it. Breakfast the same everyday.
Top Hotels In Trapiche Gran Canaria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Trapiche Gran Canaria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Trapiche Gran Canaria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Trapiche Gran Canaria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!