10 Best Hotels To Stay In Trapiche Cayo – Top Hotel Reviews
Trapiche Cayo is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Trapiche Cayo. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Trapiche Cayo. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Trapiche Cayo. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Trapiche Cayo right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Trapiche Cayo with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Trapiche Cayo:
Featuring free WiFi, Venus Hotel offers accommodations in San Ignacio.Every room is fitted with a TV. All rooms include a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk, a shared lounge, a gift shop, and a shops at the property.
- Super friendly staff, basic and clean, right in the heart of downtown but not noisy at night
- Friendly helpful staff. The breakfast was amazing. Fresh fruit and eggs. Pool was clean and refreshing.
- In the heart of the town, close to bus stop and restaurants + travel agencies. Friendly and helpful staff.
- You can not be closer to downtown – farmers market, restaurants & tour operators. Small but nice breakfast buffet with toast, butter, jam, fruit, coffee & cereal & some cookies.
- Bed was comfortable enough. A.C. worked great. Not the best water pressure in shower. But overall great place for the price. Breakfast is fruit, toast and cereal and coffee.
Maya Bella Downtown Hotel
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Maya Bella Downtown Hotel offers accommodations in San Ignacio. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Great location. Close to the bus, food and entertainment. The staff were excellent and the rooms were simple but comfortable.
- Location can’t be beat; a block from the heart of downtown and by a block, I mean about 50 meters.
Our journey took us to Maya Bella Downtown in February 2018. We stood 3 nights there. The staff was super friendly and helpful. As well it was no problem to get the room for one night more as we could not manage our further journey to Guatemala instant.
Overall a nice place to stay in the city center of San Ignacio.
Small but good continental breakfast included!
We gonna recommend this hotel!
- Fantastic location, right on Burns, which is a few blocks long stretch where cars are not permitted. Several bars, restaurants and tour operators. Friendly people, nice atmosphere.
- The folks at Maya Bella are super-duper helpful. I stayed for seven nights, and every one of those nights were quiet and peaceful.
River Park Inn
River Park Inn offers accommodations in San Ignacio.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. Each room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find luggage storage space at the property.
- The owner was really nice and very helpful. A nice can of coffee will be made every morning. They will provide you with all the information you need or tours. They also have a fast and good laundry service. I would really recommend this place.
- The facilities were brightly painted and cheerful; the location was close to town. The room was spacious with a nice bed with blanket, and a table and chairs. We had a nice view from the balcony of the gardens. The staff were friendly and helpful.
- The staff was great and very helpful, even gave us ride to one of the Mayan ruin sites so we didn’t have to pay for a cab. The coffee in the morning was great and room service while we were gone.
- The people working there were really nice and helpful.
- Quiet location. Friendly staff. Good size room. Free coffee in the mornings!
Featuring free WiFi, Martha’s Inn offers accommodations in San Ignacio.A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is featured.
No reviews yet.
One of our best sellers in San Ignacio! Tropicool Hotel offers accommodations in San Ignacio.A TV is provided.You will find a gift shop at the property.
Friendly staff with helpful local information about the ruins and laundry services.
Comfy bed and pillows that were cleaned each day as was the shared bathroom.
- This hotel is a very good value of money to stay in San Ignacio. By owners mistake we were given a quadruple room instead of double, so there was plenty of space. I liked that there was free tea/coffee making facilities in the room, clean towels and soap.
- The owner Doris very honest nice person and helpful with everything and lives in upstairs suite with husband and grandchildren. Very knowledgeable about area and friend Bob older Englishmen provides good tour, etc. Services in adjoining office. Very basic rooms but quite adequate for the very low cost. Hotel located right in the center of the Hotel- cafe area of the city so ultra handy to downtown stores restsurants/bars. Very wellcoming like home experience in well located basic and clean no frills establishment.
- Great value! Close proximity to amenities in town. Beds were comfortable. Bathrooms were clean and good heat and pressure in showers. Wifi was decent
- Friendly staff, room had everything you need, did not get hot at night and the fan worked well. Very centrally located in San Ignacio
- Friendly staff with helpful local information about the ruins and laundry services.
Cocopele Inn offers accommodations in San Ignacio.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The inn also provides car rental.
The manager was really wonderful and took special care of us. She arranged for our trips and the drive back to Belize city. There are street foods available everywhere which are yummy!
The location is a short walk from the local restaurants. Laundry was available when we were back with muddy wet clothes from the ATM caves.
Facility and room were as expected: comfortable and clean, but not extravagant. My host was super helpful. She knew all the tour operators and inquired what I was doing and with whom. She then checked in the tour operators each day to make sure things were on schedule and that my pick up was still coming.
Location is about a 10 minute walks to the San Ignacio restaurants and tour operators.
- The room was a great size, with excellent staff advice.
- The property is quite cute. The hostess is very knowledgeable and helpful. It is outside of the hustle and bustle of San Ignacio-I liked the quietness. There are kitchen facilities for guests who want to cook, and there are 2 adjacent restaurants for those who don’t want to cook. The hostess does laundry with a same-day return. I had a car, but other guests walked into San Ignacio-they thought it was an easy walk. Certainly easier than dealing with parking in the tourist section!
- Cocopele In is a short walk to the town where you can buy food from the market and cook at home or buy something from the local vendors. There are also many grocery shops within walking distance. Many activities are near by like Xunantunich and Cahal Pech Mayan Ruins, you can have a swim and drink at the Cahal Pech Resort near by, their spicy mango margaritas are amazing. We had a hire car and drove down the Hummingbird highway and stoped for a swim at the Inland Blue Hole. You could do a 45 min jungle hike too if preferred. Stop by the road side diary farm new st Margaret’s Villiage for really good coffee and ice cream . Another great stop is Lamanai chocolate before you get to the blue whole. You can do a tasting and they sell hot chocolate mix, teas coffees and much more. Lucy provided us with a home cooked lunch on Christmas Day which was very generous.
- The manager was really wonderful and took special care of us. She arranged for our trips and the drive back to Belize city. There are street foods available everywhere which are yummy!
Rainforest Haven Inn
One of our best sellers in San Ignacio! Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the city, Rainforest Haven Inn is located in San Ignacio. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this inn is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. All rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen and gift shop at the property.The inn also provides car rental.
- We had a 2 bedroom and it had a full kitchen. It also had a large container of purified water and fresh ground coffee. It was located just above the center of town. A short walk to everything. The owner or manager was very helpful.
- Great location just a small walk away from the main town square and all the restaurants. Our room was huge….size of a small studio apartments and each one of us had a queen sized bed to ourselves. The bathroom was also huge and the view from the balcony is so pretty. The st aff were very friendly and the cleaning service was really good. It felt like a homestay.
- Location, staff and value were top notch. Large room. Enjoyed the roof top terrace and kitchen. Local managers are trying hard to do what they can within limited budget.
- The location was great, residential and quiet, 3 blocks uphill from town. Fabulous bright fully equipped kitchen for guest use, and 4th story open patio with hammocks. Large room. Secure. unlimited pure water was free. Could make your ice cubes. Fun Marie Sharp salsa and rum tasting, cooking classes in house.
nice and helpful staff – guy on the reception booked us right away for two trips (Tical+Caracol) for good price (no need to go through agencies in the city) – trips were great
separate beds – comes handy after the whole day trips
rum tasting, cooking lessons, Maria sharps tasting/museum – you can do here activities even if the weather is bad
Max Headquarters offers accommodations in San Ignacio. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms are equipped with a TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms include a private bathroom.There is a hairdresser’s at the property.
No reviews yet.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Rosa’s Hotel offers accommodations in San Ignacio.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Comfortable bed and good aircon. Central location – could walk to bus stop in only a minute or two. Plenty of shops restaurants and bars nearby. Staff friendly and helpful.
- Good location. They switched our room on us and refunded the difference which was nice. The beds were comfortable and the linens were clean. Staff was nice.
- The staff were incredibly helpful and caring. They provided eggs, toast, water and coffee in the morning which was perfect for a backpacker needing a quick breakfast and water fill up before starting the day. There is also a beautiful terrace that overlooks the city being a nice place to hang out, drink rum, have morning coffee or play cards with friends. Safety-wise, the establishment is on a second floor with only a stairwell for access which is watched 100% of the day and locked via steel door at night. Overall, a comfortable, safe and fantastic stay, especially for the price!
Coffee with real cream in AM with toast and jam.
AC. A refrigerator in room.
- The staff were amazingly friendly and sincere. The location is central and close to everything. It was also very easy to find and walk to from the bus terminal.
Acropolis Maya Hotel
One of our best sellers in San Ignacio! Acropolis Maya Hotel offers accommodations in San Ignacio.A TV with satellite channels is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- It was close to the convenience store so buying alchol was easy and they had a nice terrace to hang out on. Price is decent I guess.
- Great location. It’s on the quiet side of town and within walking distance of Canal Pech Mayan ruins. Friendly and helpful staff.
Location over the city with rooftop
- Surprisingly cozy and clean rooms. Friendly staff.
- Only 2 beds in the “dorm”, nice beds, clean, centrish location.
Top Hotels In Trapiche Cayo Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Trapiche Cayo to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Trapiche Cayo but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Trapiche Cayo. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!