10 Best Hotels To Stay In Trapiche Arequipa – Top Hotel Reviews
Trapiche Arequipa is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Trapiche Arequipa. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Trapiche Arequipa. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Trapiche Arequipa. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Trapiche Arequipa right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Trapiche Arequipa with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Trapiche Arequipa:
Casa Andina Standard Colca
Casa Andina Standard Colca offers accommodations in Chivay. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms have a TV. All rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk and shops at the property.Aeroporto Internacional Rodríguez Ballón Airport is 48 miles from the property.
- Felt like being in a small village due to the layout.
- The hotel is very artsy and stylistic. The rooms are small but nice. Hotel service around the clock and the mate de coca is for free! Buffet breakfast is good. As well, front desk hooked me up with a tour to the Colca Valley and condor watching, very recommendable!
The attractive room was cozy and comfortable, very important at 12,500 feet in the rain. There were plenty of blankets, one of which was electric. There also was an electric space heater. The public rooms had welcoming wood fires. A small library was a happy addition for lending or trading.
The staff was cheerful and helpful. The new young manager, Pai Paulo Spigno hopes to make it the very best hotel in the area.
At dinner the grilled salmon was perfect. The breakfast buffet had plenty of food, hot and cold for the hungry traveler.
- Most comfortable place we have stayed at. Staff were onto hot water not working straight away. Electric blankets wrre most welcome.
- The electric blankets on the beds were very nice. It has an automatic sensor that senses your body temp and regulates the temp according to your setting. This is a unique property. The rooms are more like cabins, but not rustic. There is an observatory on the property, but was not able to utilize.
Featuring free WiFi, Tradicion Colca offers accommodations in Yanque. The hotel has a seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a private bathroom.There is room service at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. The hotel also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is Aeroporto Internacional Rodríguez Ballón Airport, 48 miles from the property.
- Nice clean rooms. Excellent kitchen. Good location.
The 3 hours trek to Uyo Uyo and the thermal baths. Kids enjoyed the small swimming pool and the babyfoot.
Location is great, outside of busy Chivay and on the road to the condors, make sure you also walk through Yanque village.
Super stargazing experience with Emmanuel.
- It’s a really beautifull place, with a lovely family. Everything is designed to preserve the environment.
Great hotel… great staff and amaizing owner
Emmanuel, thanks for what you did
- The telescope was fantastic! We saw Saturn that night. Also, breakfast cheese was amazing!
Pozo del Cielo
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Pozo del Cielo offers accommodations in Chivay. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or garden. Each room has a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.The nearest airport is Aeroporto Internacional Rodríguez Ballón Airport, 49 miles from Pozo del Cielo.
- The staff was very friendly, helpful, and always available if we needed something.
- We Travel all over Peru. Hotel looks almost like a 4 star hotel. Very clean and nice rooms. Staff is very helpfull.
- There’s not much choice in Chivay, this is ok for 1 night, basic accommodation, needs a revamp in my opinion and my partner got lots of bites whilst there.
- The location was good and the room was spacious and comfortable.
- La amabilidad del personal, la comodidad de las habitaciones y la vista que se tiene del valle es espectacular.
Aranwa Pueblito Encantado del Colca
Featuring free WiFi and an outdoor pool, Aranwa Pueblito Encantado del Colca offers accommodations in Coporaque. The hotel has a terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room has a private bathroom. A TV is featured.There is business center at the property.You can play pool at the hotel. The nearest airport is Aeroporto Internacional Rodríguez Ballón Airport, 48 miles from the property.
- Great free pisco sour and alfajor cooking classes for adults and kids. Friendly aplacas on-site. Excellent natural hot springs right next to the hotel. We loved it, and would recommend highly.
- Lush bath tub, lovely quiet spot, delicious food, great spa
- The location and easy access to local thermal baths (not part of the hotel though)
Friendly staff, really pleasent experience. Food was excellent, as were the cocktails. Chupe was enjoyed as it was cold during our visit.
It’s a bit cold in the winter although the rooms had heaters and the staff used gas heaters to make use comfortable. Staff were really helpful.
- Great location, amazing place to rest and just let everything go, staff is very nice and polite.
One of our top picks in Chivay.Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Nativa offers accommodations in Chivay. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain rooms have views of the mountains or garden. All rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Aeroporto Internacional Rodríguez Ballón Airport is 48 miles away.
- The owner was the NICEST person I’ve met in hospitality and she went out of her way to be helpful. This could not have been any better. The rooms and bathrooms were very spacious and the shower had abundant hot water which was much appreciated after a cold day of touring. This was an ideal way to visit Colca Canyon, without the 3 am wake time and with a good place to rest.
- Very enthusiastic and kind receptionist /host. Very comfortable room and facilities. Basic but sufficient breakfast.
- The host was so friendly. She really helped us with everything. And Not the kind of host that does it for the good reviews but she was so helpful because she really wanted to do everything possible to make our stay even more pleasant. If i could, i would give her/hotel Nativa 12/10. This is the place to be in Chivay!
- Great kindness of the staff and very good position
- The staff is very nice. They are smiling all the time and trying to help whenever needed. The hotel is simple, but it assist all that is needed in Chivay. Not located in the main square but very much close to it. Cheap, it worth it.
Hotel Granada offers accommodations in Coporaque. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Every room includes a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Aeroporto Internacional Rodríguez Ballón Airport, 50 miles from Hotel Granada.
- Dobrý hotel, chutná snídaně, parkoviště v areálu hoelu
- Struttura semplice ma piacevole, vista incantevole, ottima per visitare il canyon del colca se si ha auto a nolo, parcheggio interno, riscaldamento.
- El pueblo de Coporaque es una buena ubicación. El hotel queda cerca a Chivay y al cañón del Colca así que está bien ubicado.
- La atencion fue muy buena. Comidas ricas y abundantes.
– toller Service
– tolles Frühstück und Abendessen im
– nicht zu überbietende Freundlichkeit und
Casa de Lucila
Casa de Lucila offers accommodations in Chivay.Each room includes a private bathroom equipped with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A TV is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Aeroporto Internacional Rodríguez Ballón Airport, 48 miles from the property.
The place is really beautiful outside and some of the rooms are really nice (although not as clean as you might expect – see below).
Staff really nice.
New hotel right in the center. Close to all bars and central square.
We had a force majeur and missed the first night. The hotel didn’t charge us for that night!
- Nice large room and clean. Some staff very friendly and helpful. Very nice new looking hotel.
- Good bed. Very new hotel, they are still building some parts, there is potential.
- Esta cerca a la plaza principal, así que tienes todo a la mano y la amabilidad del señor de recepción.
- The place is really beautiful outside and some of the rooms are really nice (although not as clean as you might expect – see below).
Belmond Las Casitas
Featuring free WiFi, a fitness center and an outdoor pool, Belmond Las Casitas offers accommodations in Yanque. The hotel has a playground and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations have a private bathroom with a hot tub, and others have bathrobes and slippers. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or garden. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a gift shop at the property.A range of activities are available in the area, such as biking and fishing. Aeroporto Internacional Rodríguez Ballón Airport is 47 miles from the property.
Rustic chic cottage, lovely heated outdoor lap pool, great and healthy food, excellent service!
Walking through the orchards and herb gardens was very relaxing and pleasant.
And feeding the alpacas, not to be missed!!!
- An absolutely wonderful place to stay – we loved it! Fantastic casitas and wonderful staff – would highly recommend!
- La ubicación y el hotel en si. El restaurante y los camareros de 10
- La experiencia de estar en un pueblito alejado de todo pero con todas las comodidades es excelente.
Super schöne Anlage mit kleinen Häuschen! Tolle Ausstattung und sehr nettes Personal
- Rustic chic cottage, lovely heated outdoor lap pool, great and healthy food, excellent service!
Showcasing a terrace and views of the mountains, Rumi Wasi is located in Chivay. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. A TV is provided.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Bike rental is available at this inn and the area is popular for biking. The nearest airport is Aeroporto Internacional Rodríguez Ballón Airport, 48 miles from Rumi Wasi.
- We had no idea the owner was going to meet us at the bus station on our arrival, but there she was! Our room was roomy, clean and the bed had lots of warm blankets on being that we are at 3500 metres! Finally, the owners let us use their kitchen to make a couple of our meals…much appreciated.
- Big room. I was ill, and they provided some free tea for us in our room. They called a cab in the morning which was exactly right on time.
- A nice little guesthouse with very friendly owners! The owners took the time to chat with me, and provided information on the area when I checked in. They were very attentive and its clear that they care very much about their guests. Also, the room was comfortable, the hot water worked fine, and the internet worked great. Highly recommended!
- We loved our stay here. Our room was spacious and bed very comfortable. Bathroom was clean and had hot shower. It’s only a few blocks from the main square.
- Its walking distance from the centre (Chivay is quite small, so pretty much everything is a walking distance from the centre). It has comfortable bathroom with hot shower. The beds are comfy as well. There is nice yard and a terrace with view to the mountains and long chairs to chill on watching the sunset.
Maravillas del Colca
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Maravillas del Colca offers accommodations in Chivay. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is Aeroporto Internacional Rodríguez Ballón Airport, 48 miles from the property.
- We arrived quite late but staff very friendly and helped us find parking and provided rooms. Good location, 5 minute walk to the Plaza de Armas.
- The staff were very nice and helpful, they made us hot water for tea whenever we asked which was great especially considering the altitude. Hot water worked well, and the location is good.
- The staff was so friendly, nice tea or coffee served in the afternoon, breakfast was good.
- Free breakfast was comparable to restaurants in the area
- The standard of accommodation considering the price we paid was very good, the staff were very friendly and helpful
Top Hotels In Trapiche Arequipa Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Trapiche Arequipa to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Trapiche Arequipa but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Trapiche Arequipa. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!