10 Best Hotels To Stay In Townsend Tennessee – Top Hotel Reviews
Townsend Tennessee is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Townsend Tennessee. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Townsend Tennessee. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Townsend Tennessee. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Townsend Tennessee right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Townsend Tennessee with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Townsend Tennessee:
Highland Manor Inn
One of our top picks in Townsend.Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool, barbecue and playground, Highland Manor Inn is located in Townsend in the region of Tennessee, just 13 miles from Gatlinburg. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this inn is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV with cable channels. Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or pool. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find business center at the property.Pigeon Forge is 13 miles from Highland Manor Inn, and Cherokee is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is McGhee Tyson Airport, 17 miles from Highland Manor Inn.
- Always nice.. Quiet…. Easy to get to…. Love the location the rooms are very comfortable and cozy
- The staff was amazing. Very friendly and helpful. It is an older establishment, but was clean. The room was a little tight, but beds were comfortable. Loved the size of the in room fridge. The shower, as my dad would say, had so much water pressure it could blow the paint off of the walls. Nice hot water too!
- Bed was very comfortable. There are BBQ pits and recreational vehicles to rent as well. On the “quiet side” of the Smokies….Good for families, free continental breakfast. Closed for a few hours on Sunday for church. How awesome is that!
- One of the cleanest places I have ever stayed. Property is one of the older ones but you’d never know it……..everything was in excellent condition.
- For the money, we were disappointed. There was nothing to brag about with the whole experience of staying at Highland Manor.
Best Western Cades Cove Inn
One of our top picks in Townsend.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Best Western Cades Cove Inn offers accommodations in Townsend, just 13 miles from Gatlinburg.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Pigeon Forge is 13 miles from BW Cades Cove Inn, and Cherokee is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is McGhee Tyson Airport, 17 miles from Best Western Cades Cove Inn.
- Room was nice and cozy. Breakfast did have a decent variety.
- The location was perfect for what we needed as we did an overnight trip to Cades Cove in Townsend, TN. The room was extremely clean, and I especially liked the floor was tiled instead of carpeted like most hotels.
- Staff was very friendly and breakfast was much more than expected. Fresh food and the option to have hot waffles was a great experience compared to most free breakfast which is a box of cereal.
- The price and the staff plus it was close to Cades Cove
- Spacious, very clean, good fixtures. Excellent range of breakfast food and spotless dining room, which was cleaned TWICE while I ate.
Tremont Lodge & Resort
One of our top picks in Townsend.Located in Townsend in the region of Tennessee, 13 miles from Gatlinburg, Tremont Lodge & Resort features a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the pool.Certain rooms include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your terrace or balcony. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.You will find concierge services at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. Pigeon Forge is 14 miles from Tremont Lodge & Resort, and Cherokee is 28 miles from the property. McGhee Tyson Airport is 16 miles away.
- This property was amazing.. Very quiet & clean. The staff was amazing especially house keeping. I will definitely be staying again.
- If you have children there is a playground. However, all the outdoor facilities and indoor pool are closed right now. Our room had a nice, private balcony. The Keurig was nice. It was very quiet because we were the only people staying in our building. The staff was friendly.
- It was absolutely beautiful. Felt like a totally different world, no hustle and bustle, just really relaxing.
- We stayed in the king suite. The room was clean and there was plenty of room. The bed was comfortable.
- very clean room and I love the peaceful location. we stayed in the off season where there is not a lot of traffic and visitors and the pools were not in service due to being in the off season but it was still worth the visit. I love the townsend area because it does not have the hustle and bustle of Gatlinburg or pigeon forge. very peaceful and able to relax.
Sidney James Mountain Lodge
One of our top picks in Gatlinburg.Featuring free WiFi, a seasonal outdoor pool and a barbecue, Sidney James Mountain Lodge offers accommodations in Gatlinburg, just 6 miles from Pigeon Forge. The hotel has a hot tub and sauna, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Every room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Superior rooms have a spa tub or a hot tub. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing and fishing. Cherokee is 20 miles from Sidney James Mt Lodge, and Knoxville is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is McGhee Tyson Airport, 28 miles from the property.
- Good location for walking or taking the trolley to town. Walking distance to some trails in the mountains also.
- The room was very comfortable and clean. We loved the indoor pool and hot tub. The staff was prompt at meeting our needs.
- Great view and location. Great staff. GreAt rates.
- The scenery from the balcony was breathing taking !!! Staff is super nice and helpful!!
- Friendly staff, free parking, clean room. Decent value for money.
Baymont Inn and Suites – Gatlinburg On The River
One of our top picks in Gatlinburg.In Gatlinburg, Tennessee, this hotel serves a daily continental breakfast and rooms with free Wi-Fi and private balconies. Great Smoky Mountains National Park is just 2.5 miles away.Cable TV and work desk are provided in each warmly decorated room at the Baymont Inn and Suites – Gatlinburg on the River. A microwave, refrigerator, and coffee machine are included.A year-round, indoor pool is featured on site. Fax and photocopy services are available.Ober Gatlinburg Ski Resort and the Gatlinburg Convention Center are both just a 2-minute drive from this Baymont Inn and Suites. Dollywood Theme Park is an 11-minute drive away.
- The bed was comfortable and the front desk attendants were friendly and the balcony was nice.
- Loved that the balcony was right over the river! The fireplace in the room was also awesome!
- Wonderful friendly staff and the location of the hotel was very close to downtown Gatlinberg. Loved the porch above the river. Good breakfast and cozy rooms.
- Very clean nice rooms. Actually pretty quiet even though beside the main road.
- The room was amazing and the view was awesome. The staff was wonderful and was willing to help in any way they could. I will definitely be back to this location.
Mountain Vista Inn & Suites
One of our top picks in Pigeon Forge.This Pigeon Forge Mountain Vista Inn and Suites is less than 10 minutes’ drive from the Dollywood theme park. This smoke-free hotel has an indoor pool.Free WiFi, a microwave, and a refrigerator are provided in every guest room of this Pigeon Forge hotel. Guests will also enjoy a cable TV in every room. Some suites have a spa bath.Vending machines for snacks and drinks are available at the Mountain Vista Inn Pigeon Forge.The Dixie Stampede Dinner Attraction is located less than 2.5 miles from this hotel. The Great Smoky Mountains National Park is less than a 15 minutes’ drive away.
- The location was nice, close to everything! The bed were comfortable and clean.
Location was perfect .
Booking the room was great.
- I did like the fact that there were 2 bedrooms even though one of them didn’t have a door.
- Suites rooms, it was more spacious. And the area is perfect to stay at. There’s a lot of activities & restaurants to go to close by!
- No breakfast. No hair dryer, no microwave even though it advertised all of those things. Carpet taped down holes in walls. One t.v. not working. Swimming pool area ran down. Not like pictured in photo.
Super 8 Pigeon Forge
One of our top picks in Pigeon Forge.Off Highway 321, this hotel is a 3-minute walk from Pigeon Forge Factory Outlet Mall and just under 1 miles from LeConte Convention Center. It features a heated indoor pool, a daily hot breakfast and rooms with free Wi-Fi.A microwave, a small refrigerator, and tea- and coffee-making facilities are provided in all rooms at Super 8 Pigeon Forge. The simply decorated rooms also include a flat-screen cable TV and a clock radio.Guests at the Pigeon Forge Super 8 can enjoy the convenience of on-site fax and photocopying services. The entire property is air-conditioned.The hotel is within 4.5 miles of the Dixie Stampede, the Titanic Museum and Miracle Theatre. Dollywood is a 10-minute drive away.
- Clean rooms quite friendly people great place great place to stay
- Location was great. The room was really clean and the bed was comfortable. The fireplace was a really nice touch
- Breakfast and the Heated Pool was great! The bed was very comfortable, too!
- umm.. it was better than sleeping in my car I suppose…
- The pool was nice and heated and the rooms was nice and great breakfast
Island Drive Lodge
One of our top picks in Pigeon Forge.Located in Pigeon Forge, 2.5 miles from Smoky Mountain Ziplines, Island Drive Lodge features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. The rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.McGhee Tyson Airport is 24 miles away.
- Wish the coffee in room was Folgers Britany was great at the front desk and room was really nice and clean up grade our room and staff moved our luggage to new room while we were visiting family . Thanks!!!
- The location is right across from island so we was able to walk there every night.
- Bed comfortable. Room to move within the room itself.
- It was located right across from the island and within walking distance. The breakfast was a big plus and our room was nice. Enjoyed our stay
- One of the receptors was not nice. She was young. I don’t know her name but she works at 3/11/18 at around 5pm .
Travelodge Inn & Suites Gatlinburg
One of our top picks in Gatlinburg.Travelodge Inn & Suites Gatlinburg is located in Gatlinburg, just 6 miles from Pigeon Forge.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or river. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Cherokee is 20 miles from Travelodge Inn Gatlinburg, and Knoxville is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is McGhee Tyson Airport, 27 miles from Travelodge Inn & Suites Gatlinburg.
- Overall we had no issue at all with our stay. The room was clean. Very nice place to stay. Breakfast was very nice. Would have been excellent with cooked eggs or another form of protein.
- The only two good things I can say are the rooms are a decent size with balconies overlooking the river, and the bed was comfortable. But the photos on their website don’t quite match what the rooms really look like.
- Big room, clean and quiet! Great location for walking or riding trolley. Staff was great and we will definitely come back again!
- Great location and the room was huge for the price!
- Waffles in the morning were great. Location and price.
Parkview Inn – Gatlinburg
One of our top picks in Gatlinburg.Featuring free WiFi and a seasonal outdoor pool, Parkview Inn – Gatlinburg offers accommodations in Gatlinburg, just 6 miles from Pigeon Forge. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Cherokee is 20 miles from Parkview Inn – Gatlinburg, and Knoxville is 29 miles from the property. McGhee Tyson Airport is 28 miles away.
- Lots of parking. On the end of town town so it was quite and easy to get in and out of.
- The location is great. Staff really helpful and friendly
- I liked the location. We can leave the car at the hotel and walk around town
- The was staff was excellent. Location was awesome.
- The bathroom and shower were great! Overall a great value for the price!
Top Hotels In Townsend Tennessee Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Townsend Tennessee to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Townsend Tennessee but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Townsend Tennessee. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!