10 Best Hotels To Stay In Touriñán Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Touriñán Galicia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Touriñán Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Touriñán Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Touriñán Galicia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Touriñán Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Touriñán Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Touriñán Galicia:
Hotel O Parranda
This property is a 11-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel O Parranda offers accommodations in Camariñas, just 16 miles from Finisterre.The rooms come with a TV. All rooms come with a private bathroom.You will find a tour desk at the property.The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 42 miles from Hotel O Parranda.
- good location, lovely area, easy access (if you have navigation, which I don´t), but still, it´s on the main road
- Very friendly owner/receptionist. Clean, spacious, and silent (double doors) rooms, with a comfortable bed. Plus a nice breakfast buffet.
- Staff amazing, room simple but nice, the location is great, a few minutes walk from the port/centre.
- Everything very close by. Restaurants, pharmacy, police station, and much more across the street or within a block.
- The woman who ran the hotel was extremely nice. And, although the hotel itself is very basic, it is clean and comfortable and well-situated near the harbor and restaurants.
Hotel de Encanto A de Loló
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a sun terrace, Hotel de Encanto A de Loló offers accommodations in Muxia, just 14 miles from Finisterre.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is room service at the property.The hotel also provides free use of bicycles. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 43 miles from Hotel de Encanto de Loló.
- I had just finished walking the Camino de Santiago and needed a few days to relax and think before heading home. It was the perfect place. Quiet, location was easy walking to everything, the breakfast was simple but delicious and the owners were so lovely and helpful. They went out of their way more than once and I was able to have a beautiful few days in Muxia.
- Clean and stylish room. Super nice to have a kettle with a plentiful tea/coffee selection.
- The hotel looked and felt Brand New! Absolutely clean and smelled good. Service was attentive and really trying to please me though their English could improve. Dishes at their restaurant read like other menus BUT the flavors and presentations were FANTASTIC. Seafood tasted and felt like they were caught early that day. I had a much nicer stay here in Muxia than I did in Finisterre.
- Excellent host and staff, a fine destination at the end of our Camino. Very clean, new facility. Dinner was superb as well
The staff were really helpful and friendly.
You had kettles and water in the room which was great
Hotel Playa Langosteira
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Finisterre, 29 miles from Ribeira, Hotel Playa Langosteira features free WiFi access and private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.A TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 43 miles from Hotel Playa Langosteira.
First night we stayed at the junior suite with a jacuzzi, which was amazing after finishing the Camino. The rooms were clean, well equipped.
Staff were very helpful.
Breakfast was really good. A great deal of choice. Facilities all round excellent.
Not far from the beach, with an amazing sea view. A little walk into the centre, which was fine. Depends on where you want to be and what you want out of any stay.
- The hotel is situated along the main road to Fisterra and the Cape and is a two minute walk to the fabulous playa langosteira beach. We had an evening meal a breakfasts both of which were very good. The menu understandably features quite a bit of fish and seafood. The breakfast had plenty of variety.
Extremely friendly family run hotel.
Food better than most in the area and superb location with beach at the bottom of the road.
- Very clean, nice room, friendly staff.Near to beach.
- Great location across the road from the beach. Bright and very clean. Parking and wifi.
- First night we stayed at the junior suite with a jacuzzi, which was amazing after finishing the Camino. The rooms were clean, well equipped.
Hotel Playa de Lago
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, Hotel Playa de Lago offers accommodations in Merejo, just 14 miles from Finisterre. The hotel has a playground and terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a TV. Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. Views of the sea, mountains or garden are featured in certain rooms. All rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 40 miles from Hotel Playa de Lago.
- One million dollar view! Excellent breakfast (salty and sweet), basically private beach. Just paradise if the weather is nice😀
- Excellent hotel. Very friendly and considerate staff. Excellent restaurant and menu. Quiet. Brilliant location on a wonderful beach.
- The hotel is family run and the owner was very friendly and helpful. The food was a very high quality. Right opposite a beautiful beach.
- Lovely family run hotel on a beautifull rural beach location. Really lovely food and friendly staff . A little out of the way but worth every kilometer to see the beautiful paradise of Playa de Lago when you arrive.
- An absolutely brilliant 1 star hotel. The staff were friendly, helpful and anxious to help in any way. The food was outstanding in both taste and quantity. The location, opposite a beautiful beach with terrific sunsets, was perfect and we would definitely stay there again, although to get a decent room, we would book direct.
Hotel Cabo Finisterre
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Located in Finisterre, 28 miles from Ribeira, Hotel Cabo Finisterre features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 43 miles from Hotel Cabo Finisterre.
- Lovely easy going vibe.great breakfast and staff that couldn’t do enough.
- The staff were brilliant and accommodating with any enquiries etc. It is in a great location, handy for catching the bus back to Santiago and near all amenities.
- Excellent service, great location for walking the Camino. Carlos was so Courteous and even arranged Take away food for us and got it delivered to the hotel. would defo stay here again
- Really good central location in Finisterre. A nice clean room and exactly what we wanted and a very reasonable price. Somehow we managed to duplicate our booking and the member of staff was very helpful and didn’t charge us for the extra room. Just the one night but enjoyed a very good stay.
- Carlos was very courteous and professional and helpful and spoke excellent English thank you very much
Hotel As Hortensias
Showcasing a terrace and views of the sea, Hotel As Hortensias is located in Corcubión in the region of Galicia, just 4.2 miles from Finisterre. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. All rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a tour desk at the property.Ribeira is 28 miles from Hotel As Hortensias, and Noya is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 39 miles from Hotel As Hortensias.
- Superb location, right on the beautiful beach. Clean, modern and fairly spacious rooms. We treated ourselves to a nice hotel stop on the Camino before going to Finisterre. Wished we could’ve stayed longer but really enjoyed our stay.
- The staff saw to my needs in the best possible way and were really helpful.They also offered a room I had requested. The staff at Hortensias are equipped with the best service skills to offer guests a most pleasurable stay.
Upgraded to ocean view…fantastic
All was first class
- Nice bathroom, clean room, sitting over the beach in restaurant
- I was actually going to skip this stop, but now I am So happy that I didn’t. It is a wonderful pla e to stay. Located in a very quiet location, on the bay, with a waterfront promenade, that in itself is worth the stop, it’s a great place to just stop and regenerate after a month of walking the Camino. Its a solid 4 star facility, with 3 star pricing. Beautful facility, great rooms. Great resturant, fabulous views.
Hotel Mar de Fisterra
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Hotel Mar de Fisterra is set in Fisterra, at the end of Camino de Santiago pilgrimage route and less than 150 feet from Langosteira beach. It offers rooms with sea views and free Wi-Fi in public areas.Bright rooms at this hostel have parquet floors and feature a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.There are also 2 outdoor terraces overlooking the sea, the Pindo Mount and the Ría de Corcubión.
- Wonderful view from room and walking distance to bars and restaurants.
- Delightful staff. Fr sh scent throughout the hotel. Extremely clean and well maintained brained. Very cooperative in giving advice about restaurants and the Camino from Fisterra to Muxia that we were walking the n Ct day.
- Best plave to stay in Finisterre. Room overlooked the ocean with big windows. Great common area places to hang out and washing machine and dryer available for small fee. Breakfast had a nice variety. Seconds to the beach. Minutes Away from “downtown” and very quiet.
- Great value for money, stunning view, very nice host😊
- The views from my window. The staff were so welcoming and helpful.
One of our top picks in Cee.Located in Cee, 5 miles from Finisterre, Hotel Insua features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Some units have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Ribeira is 29 miles from Hotel Insua, and Noya is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 40 miles from Hotel Insua.
- Cee is a very friendly place and this is evident in the interactions we had with the staff who were so helpful as well as down to earth and relaxed.
- Location is ideal for Camino walkers, but know that it is an additional 15-20 minutes to get to the center of Fisterre. That said, about as close to the beach as you can get,aazingly helpful staff, and a good breakfast. A great place to rest for the night after finishing Camino Finisterre.
- Good location near to the town centre. Very friendly staff. Owner always around and chats to the customers
- Just off the Camino…, very good restaurant & good value breakfasts
- This hotel is on the Camino route from Santiago to Finisterre, as well on the main street of Cee. Thus, it was quite easy to find, and the staff was welcoming and helpful from arrival to check out. My room was on the top floor and fairly quiet, even though it faced the street. There is a grocery store close by as well as a bar and restaurant on the ground floor. Cee is a good stopping point for pilgrims who are walking this camino in 4 instead of 3 days, as the walk to it from near Mazaricos is manageable, and the walk to Finisterre was not too long, so one can enjoy more time in Finisterre.
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Langosteira offers accommodations in Finisterre, just 28 miles from Ribeira. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 43 miles from Hotel Langosteira.
- Lovely view of the bay, very comfortable room and friendly staff made for an enjoyable stay.
The perfect stay! We got an amazing room, with a dreamy sea view and a balcony. its very close walk to two beautiful beaches which is all you need when you stay in the town. The staff was very
very friendly- probably the best experience with hotel staff I ever had. The room is clean and has ! all you need for a perfect stay. I would definitely come back there again! Thank you so much for everything!
- Paulina provided an exceptional service. She was a fantastic help when our luggage did not arrive via a company called Sherpa on the Go whom we would not tecommend. She made several phone calls and sorted out our luggage transfer. She slso gave great advice on where to eat etc
Paulina who ran the hotel could not do enough to help and was sooo friendly
hotel was very very nice (dont be put off by the hippy bar next door!!!) we loved this hotel and would/will stay again, comfortable and large room
- Very clean, very friendly, Great wall art, fantastic value and good breakfast.
Hotel Rústico Spa Finisterrae
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Located in Finisterre, 28 miles from Ribeira, Hotel Rústico Spa Finisterrae features a seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is room service at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. The hotel also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 43 miles from the property.
- My apologies to all the other guests for not leaving them any of the ‘home made apple tart’ best I have ever known, thank you!!
- The breakfast was excellent, even though I think the yogurt had gone off from being left outside of the fridge for too long.
What a beautiful location in a beautiful town!!
The breakfast was great-with an incredible view of the sunrise over the water
The staff was very helpful (especially with laundry!)
- Great hotel! I would stay again and I would recommend to anyone.
- This was a lovely hotel and a perfect place to rest after the Camino
Top Hotels In Touriñán Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Touriñán Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Touriñán Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Touriñán Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!