10 Best Hotels To Stay In Toses Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Toses Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Toses Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Toses Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Toses Catalonia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Toses Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Toses Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Toses Catalonia:
Sercotel Hotel & Spa La Collada
Located in Toses, 27 miles from Andorra la Vella, Sercotel Hotel & Spa La Collada features a ski pass sales point and ski storage. The hotel has a terrace and sauna, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.The rooms are fitted with a TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Pas de la Casa is 20 miles from Sercotel Hotel & Spa La Collada, and Font-Romeu is 12 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 50 miles from the property.
Wonderful staff and tasty food
The facility uses LNG as a fuel which is important additional environmental advantage (clean air and minumum CO2 emissions compared to other sources).
Breathtaking views and neighbouring territory
- The fantastic location and nice food. Staff friendly and knowledgeable with informations. very nice holiday.
- This is a lovely swimming pool and spa attached to a mediocre hotel. Room clean but basic. Good bathroom. Food canteen style and not value for money. Right on roadside in the middle of nowhere.
- THE SPA IS FANTASTIC. CHILDREN 14 AND OVER ALLOWED IN. THE POOL FOR UNDER 14’S LOOKED SMALL CROWED AND SEPERATE FROM THE LUXURY SPA SO PEOPLE WITH YOUNGER CHILDREN MAY GET A DIFFERENT EXPERIANCE. MY WIFE AND DAUGHTER HAD A DAY IN THE SPA WHILST I SKIIED AND GOT FANTASTIC VALUE.
- Ambiance good, beautiful views. Generous breakfast.
- Exellent room
HG La Molina
Located in La Molina in the region of Catalonia, 24 miles from Andorra la Vella, HG La Molina features a playground and a ski pass sales point. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room is equipped with a TV. All rooms have a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Pas de la Casa is 18 miles from HG La Molina, and Font-Romeu is 13 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 52 miles from HG La Molina.
- Location is very good, just a few meters away from the Pista Larga ski-lift. We had a duplex room which was very nice even if the views were not the best. We did not fully made use of the space for kids, but it is a nice thing. The spa was closed during my stay.
- Good breakfast and the location (right at the lifts)
- The spa circuit is highly recommended. Tip: wait to go in after 19h when all kids are not allowed and the facilities are more quiet.
- The family room set up was brilliant. Nice to have a kids area which is open 6 days a week in the evening.
The Hotel Solineu can be found in the heart of La Molina, at the foot of the ski slopes. It includes free Wi-Fi and free DVD rental.All rooms have satellite TV with DVD player, and a safe. Some rooms have balconies with views.The Solineu’s spa centre for adults has hot tubs, a sauna and a steam bath. There is also a gym.The Solineu has a buffet restaurant, as well as La Donatella Italian restaurant. There is also a mountain bar, serving drinks and hot chocolate. Guests can relax in the hotel lounge, which features a fireplace.La Molina is one of Spain’s most popular ski resorts. The hotel can arrange skiing lessons. During the summer months you can enjoy mountain biking, hiking or horse riding.
- The room was really clean , great for family with kids . Near from the sky station just on front the hotel, breakfast was really good enough. Staff was helpful . Also the owner was very welcoming to all guess who get into the dining room. except ( small things) the locker where we kept sky boots and etc. We ve got locked inside in the locker room but lucky we had a phone in hand so we called to the hotel and send a person to open … problem was the handle of the door was broken and the rest are great. We would like to come again and stay end of this year thanks for all .
- Room was very spacious with spectacular views. the staff were friendly a d the food was good
- Great location and value. Walking distance to cable car (we didn’t use it) and ski lift to mid station. Ski hire we used was a bit further or a minute to drive.
The bar was very cosy with amazing views of the slopes. The wooden panels and furniture gave it a real alpine cottage feeling, great family room. Really good food too and check out until midday appreciated. Comfy beds too. Lockers for skis and parking on site.
Will come back for sure!
- Perfect stay in a perfect stop. Walking to the lifts from the hotel. Very convinience the rental shop next to the hotel. Thanks!!!
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a sun terrace, Hotel Supermolina offers accommodations in La Molina, just 25 miles from Andorra la Vella. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.Ski equipment and bike rental are available at this hotel and the area is popular for skiing.A range of activities are available in the area, such as horseback riding and biking. Pas de la Casa is 18 miles from Hotel Supermolina, and Font-Romeu is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 52 miles from Hotel Supermolina.
- Family of 5 stayed for 1 night. Clean, very warm and staff were friendly. Log fire in the bar area which was lovely along with pool table and air hockey. Great location for the slopes.
- The food was really good and so was the gym although you had to pay extra to use it.
- It was clean and modern and the staff were very friendly and helpful.
- Friendly staff. Convenient location just back from the main road with adequate parking (for the number of people there at the same time as us). Good breakfast.
- Hotel is ok, if You stay just for one night and travel further.
Sercotel Alp Hotel Masella
Showcasing a fitness center and indoor pool, Sercotel Alp Hotel Masella is located in La Masella. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms have a TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk, a shared lounge, a tour desk and a gift shop at the property.This hotel has ski-to-door access and ski equipment and bike rental are available. There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing and biking. Andorra la Vella is 22 miles from Sercotel Alp Hotel Masella, and Pas de la Casa is 16 miles away. Girona-Costa Brava Airport is 54 miles from the property.
- Great location for a weekend ski break. The staff were very helpful and attentive.
Activities for kids were obviously enjoyed by the kids though with so many schools there at the same time it was difficult to use the facilities.
Hotel is only a 5 minute walk from the slopes Make sure you rent a locker at the main lift pass and piste restaurant area as there was no possibility to keep skis and boots etc in Hotel.
- Great location for skiing at the Masella ski resort. Breakfast is included in the price and the buffet dinner is cheap and has a good selection. The hotel has an indoor pool and an outdoor pool for the summer, thougg we did not use.
- The food in the restaurant was buffet style and good. There was lots of choice and the quality was reasonable. The hotel is great for families with children.
- Its location it’s perfect if you like sports like ski or trekking and in the mean time it’s very quite
Hostal La Neu
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Hostal La Neu offers accommodations in Castellar de NʼHug. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Views of the mountains, garden or city are featured in certain rooms. All rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.There is a shared lounge at the property.Andorra la Vella is 30 miles from Hostal La Neu, and Pas de la Casa is 23 miles away.
- The breakfast, the view and the staff are so lovely! A beautiful building in a beautiful small town with a balcony in the room. Very peaceful and just short a walk from the local shops – try the giant croissants!
- Lo único que echamos de menos era una zona de descanso
- Hostal precioso perfecto para pasar unos días en la montaña. Tiene una localización muy buena y las vistas desde las habitaciones son increíbles. Nos quedamos a comer y a cenar en el mismo restaurante del hostal y la comida estaba riquísima, comida tradicional de montaña. El trato del personal del hostal fue muy bueno, la familia que lo lleva es encantadora.
- El trato del personal es excelente! Estuvimos muy a gusto.
- Las vistas desde la terraza de la habitación y la amabilidad del personal del hotel.
Hotel Parada Puigcerda
One of our best sellers in Puigcerdà! Showcasing a ski pass sales point and ski storage, Hotel Parada Puigcerda is located in Puigcerdà in the region of Catalonia, just 21 miles from Andorra la Vella.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or garden. Each room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing and biking. Pas de la Casa is 13 miles from Hotel Parada Puigcerda, and Font-Romeu is 8 miles away.
- The staff were super helpful and very approachable. The hotel style is quirky & modern. Breakfast self-service and great. Also, the little spa is a good spot.
- Very modern and clean facility inside the train station at Puigcerda.
- Good place for a stop on the way to Andorra. Very clean, excellent breakfast and very helpful staff
- The rooms are very comfortable, the staff friendly. The furniture and the decoration make you remember the former function of the building (railway station) in a charming way.The transport in the area is functioning very well. The breakfast is excellent.
- Brilliant shower and comfy bed. Excellent breakfast.
Showcasing a terrace and ski storage, Hotel Roca is located in Alp in the region of Catalonia. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.You can play darts at this hotel, and the area is popular for skiing. The hotel also provides bike rental. Andorra la Vella is 21 miles from Hotel Roca, and Pas de la Casa is 14 miles away. Girona-Costa Brava Airport is 56 miles from the property.
- The hotel is very conveniently located. Lovely view from the apartment and very clean.
- Great small town very little happing during the week, as it is only busy at the weekend, hence not all the restaurants are open. Great location for Skiing.
- Loved the chimney and the bar area. Excellent staff. Very friendly and helpful.
- Very good location and comfortable rooms. Decent breakfast and very quiet. Nice views. The town is pretty small but quite charming with nice cafes and restaurants nearby.
- Bicycle friendly accommodation in the center of Alp. Great value dinner option and staff is friendly and welcoming. Highly recommend a stay at this hotel.
Located in Planoles in the region of Catalonia, 25 miles from Pas de la Casa, Cruells features a sun terrace and views of the mountains. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Certain units include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. Certain rooms feature views of the pool or garden. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a tour desk at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing and biking. Font-Romeu is 13 miles from Cruells, and Puigcerdà is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 45 miles from Cruells.
- We loved the suite we booked in to the room was very spacious with great views, amazingly comfy bed. Great breakfast and excellent home cooked dinner.
The location itself is quite beautiful but there is nothing in the vicinity of this hotel. Ribes de Freser is 10 minutes by car, so if you want to go to the stunning Val de Nuria, I would advise to stay there.
The main house is quite pretty and has beautiful old wooden floors.
- Everything was outstanding. The staff were all friendly and helpful. Even getting me bread without gluten 😀 My daughter loved the animals, so much that the owner permitted us to stay on at the property after our stay was over. We will be returning every year.
The staff is very nice and as well the house.
The breakfast was fabulous!
- The middle of the country side location, friendly staff and lovely accommodation.
Hotel Fontanals Golf
Located in Soriguerola, 20 miles from Andorra la Vella, Hotel Fontanals Golf features a hot tub and ski storage. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room includes a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing and biking. The hotel also provides bike rental. Pas de la Casa is 13 miles from Hotel Fontanals Golf, and Font-Romeu is 11 miles away.
- The staff were so lovely and worked very hard – there was the same familiar faces working for the whole weekend.
- comfortable bed, big windows, good location, friendly staff
- The bed was really comfortable and nice view of the slope
- Bed was comfy, room was clean. Everyone on property was friendly and very helpful. I especially want to commend Montse at the front desk. She went above and beyond standards to assist our stay. Give that woman a bonus! Same with Raul ( name sp??) in the dining room. (I’m not sure of his name, but he plays guitar in his leisure time…) Both enhanced our wonderful memory of staying at Fontanals Golf.
The absolute best thing about our stay was the very efficient, extremely helpful, charming staff. They work all the time yet nothing is too much trouble. They made our stay very pleasant and are to be commended.
We thought it was good value for money and had to check our bill was correct in case they’d missed something.
Top Hotels In Toses Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Toses Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Toses Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Toses Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!