10 Best Hotels To Stay In Tortworth Gloucestershire – Top Hotel Reviews
Tortworth Gloucestershire is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Tortworth Gloucestershire. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Tortworth Gloucestershire. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Tortworth Gloucestershire. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Tortworth Gloucestershire right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Tortworth Gloucestershire with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Tortworth Gloucestershire:
De Vere Tortworth Court
Located in Wotton under Edge, 18 miles from Bath, De Vere Tortworth Court features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bristol is 14 miles from De Vere Tortworth Court, and Cheltenham is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bristol Airport, 21 miles from the property.
- Bedroom a good size and nice and clean. Facilites good. Staff helpful. Restaurant staff polite, food good.
- Good breakfast. Potential facilities but I did not have time to use them.
- The food was exceptional, the different bars and restaurants were beautiful and different. Each had its own quirks and characteristics, and the staff were friendly and happy to help. The room was wonderful and kept in theme with the age of the building.
- Loved the gardens and the gorgeous building. Our room was really lovely with super comfortable bed and two windows . Food was very good too.
- Beautiful location and venue, food was excellent and staff were very friendly and helpful.
Days Inn Michaelwood M5
Located in Falfield, 19 miles from Bath, Days Inn Michaelwood M5 features free WiFi access and free private parking.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bristol is 16 miles from Days Inn Michaelwood M5, and Cheltenham is 23 miles away. Bristol Airport is 22 miles from the property.
- Just to say the member of staff ( a lovely lady) that was on the day I arrived was extremely helpful
- We were very pleased with our stay, as we had not stayed before at your hotel. Just what we wanted!
- Good value and also convenient to break a long motorway trip
- Staff were very friendly and helpful. My room was clean and well looked after. An unexpected and welcomed range of snacks, drinks and toiletries were available at reception to purchase.
- Family room, very quiet and fully equipped. Better than most Travelodges I have stayed in, will return!
Best Western Gables Hotel
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Best Western Gables Hotel offers accommodations in Falfield. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms are equipped with a TV.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bath is 19 miles from Best Western Gables Hotel, and Bristol is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bristol Airport, 21 miles from the property.
- The beds are so comfy, the staff can’t do enough for you and the added bonus of an Easter egg on the Sunday morning (Easter Sunday) was such a lovely touch.
- Generally very good and particularly liked location as right on Motorway junction (ideal on the day of leaving as due to heavy snow most minor roads were a major problem).
- Nice comfortable place to stay with nice surroundings and staff.
- The staff, the place was more than we expected for the money, the breakfast and bar were excellent
- The room was clean and quiet. Breakfast was very good. WiFi was excellent in the room. All the staff were helpful and friendly; the young receptionist (Charlie) has to be commended, in particular, as she sorted out a problem with my booking really efficiently and helped make my check-in totally unstressful.
The Kings Arms
Located in Didmarton, 15 miles from Bath, The Kings Arms features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and a hairdryer.Bristol is 17 miles from Kings Arms Coaching Inn, and Cheltenham is 23 miles away. Bristol Airport is 24 miles from the property.
Nice friendly bar saff and waiters.
Food was very good and the bed was comfortable.
- Very friendly and helpful staff. Comfortable bed. Beautiful outdoor garden. Great fireplace and atmosphere in the pub. The food was amazing.
- Very comfy beds that very in nice clean rooms. Staff were very friendly and helpful, when we were trying to find a walk to go on. Restaurant serves very nice food, with great service
- Not very happy with the facilities provided. The kettle provided in the kitchen has not been descaled for years, no hot water in the bathroom ( not ideal when the weather is freezing and rainy), food taste was ok but no options at all for vegetarians- which is fine but we were charged a full price on the breakfast when all we had was coffee toasts and eggs!!! .
- All beds were very comfortable, the Cottage was well maintained, with a modern spin on the traditional cottage appeal.
- Nice friendly bar saff and waiters.
Bodkin House Hotel
This charming 17th century inn is full of historic character, furnished with oak paneling and boasting open fires and flagstone floors.Comfortable bedrooms combine traditional style with modern facilities. The restaurant and lounge are attractively decorated, and meals can also be taken in the bar.Located in 3 acres of land on the edge of the Badminton Estate, between highways M4 and M5, this cozy little hotel with a rich history is close to Bath, Bristol and the Cotswolds.
- Lovely room and outlook,good parking,food excellent.
- We liked the historic building, very friendly staff and comforable spacious rooms. Naming the rooms after authors was amusing, but not there long enough to read any of the books provided. Great breakfast with plenty of choice.
- Bodkin House was characterful, comfortable and clean. The owners were thoroughly welcoming and full of interesting conversation. I’m sorry not have been able to stay for longer and sample the ales on the bar!
- The hotel has a very homely feel and the hosts and staff were very friendly and accommodating. They even made us a delicious vegan breakfast!
- Lovely surroundings, comfortable room and good service.
The Anchor Inn
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, The Anchor Inn offers accommodations in Oldbury upon Severn.A flat-screen TV is provided.Bath is 19 miles from The Anchor Inn, and Cardiff is 28 miles away. Bristol Airport is 18 miles from the property.
- Great food. Good selection of beers. Convenience of inn accommodation and facilities just out of town.
- Lovely food and very comfortable bed in a beautiful room
- Very comfy, well presented room, excellent home cooked food, very welcoming.
- I’ve stayed in maybe a dozen hotels in this area and this is one of the best. Comfiest bed and spacious room with great wifi. The Inn itself is a real local place and I loved it – nice food, nice beer, great whisky and gin selection. Staff and regulars on first name terms and bantering. I’ll be back here happily. Breakfast perfect for me – continental in room.
The room was beautiful. Clean and cosy.
Lovely food at the Inn
Almondsbury Interchange Hotel
Featuring free WiFi, Almondsbury Interchange Hotel offers accommodations in Almondsbury. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room comes with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bath is 15 miles from Almondsbury Interchange, and Cardiff is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Bristol Airport, 13 miles from Almondsbury Interchange Hotel.
- I liked the friendliness from staff, felt really comfortable there, breakfast had a good range of different things however no hot breakfast was given while I was there.
Both hot and cold taps in the bathroom ran hot, one was scalding, shower was cold. Mismatched mugs with complimentary tea and coffee in bedroom, one teaspoon and no biscuits. Decor tired but bed was comfy. Not the fault of the hotel but the neighbouring pub had a ten minute fire work display directly outside our room, which initially we mistook for an explosion and fire, it was so ear shattering.
It absolutely scared the hell out of our 84 year old relative who was in the room next to ours too. The continental breakfast was a little disappointing, tepid coffee, and like the hotel everything was just a little tired but the staff were lovely.
- Breakfast always generous. Perfectly situated for our needs, and easy to check in and check out.
- Budget low cost and convenient for meetings on Bristol
- Close to places we needed/wanted to see in the surrounding area. Free car park; no trouble finding spaces. Staff very attentive. Breakfast served at convenient time/s with a wide selection of cereals, plenty of tea/coffee/water available. Dining area spacious. Atmosphere very peaceful. Rooms like a home away from home. We were even able to arrange to stay in the same room we stayed in during our previous visit. While using the wifi, it was possible to plug into an electrical socket, enabling generous time to deal with emails, etc. Yes, this establishment has a slightly nostalgic (hyper critical guests might say ‘dated’) feel to it, but that is part of it’s character and the owners are doing their best to improve things as and when they can.
Cross Hands Hotel
Just minutes from exit J18 off highway M4, Cross Hands Hotel is a charming 14th-century posting house with a pub and restaurant, in the heart of the Gloucester countryside.The Queen stayed at the hotel during a blizzard in 1981. Now, its guests can use free Wi-Fi in the hotel’s bedrooms and public areas of the building.The charming, oak-beamed Beaufort Bar has traditional ales, tasty bar food and an open fireplace. The Cross Hands restaurant is relaxed, spacious and warm, and its food has an excellent reputation.For those who like spooky history, the cellars were once used to house convicted criminals sentenced to death by ‘Bloody’ Judge Jeffreys.
- It was very easy to get on and off Moitorway very convenient, very nice evening meal and good substantial breakfast. Will definitely go back.
- Very comfortable accommodation and pleasant, courteous staff. Varied menu and food well prepared and presented.
- Felt safe inside the hotel. Nice to have a cosy bar & restaurant onsite.
- Comfortable bed, good shower, plenty of hot water, friendly helpful staff, freshly cooked breakfast. Tasty dinner
- Very comfortable beds. Very quiet at night. Good breakfast.
Lodge at Bristol
This new, stylish, affordable place to stay in North Bristol features 36 contemporary double bedrooms with high-spec private bathrooms.Rooms also have a large work desk and free wireless broadband access.For all day eating and drinking there is a Starbucks cafe lounge – the ideal place to meet colleagues and friends. You will find a great range of quality wines and a wide selection of continental bottled lagers. In the bistro, food is served from early until late, and you can opt for paninis, salads, authentic pizzas or pastas.
- The room was great, clean and we had plenty of room
- Room was clean. Had to wait long que for check in. Should have two staff on for this on an event day.shower splashed into bathroom through door but overall wad very happy for the price. Would use again
The staff, especially Louise, were so welcoming and friendly.
Rooms were decent size and the shower was excellent.
- Shower was fantastic, had to turn heating down though.
- Stayed here with my fiance while visiting family in Bristol. Room was lovely, corporate but to our standards. Had a bit of trouble with the WiFi but a phone call to reception solved the issue, also requested two extra pillows which came straight away. Room a little dusty and a few scuff marks here and there. Situated in a lovely quiet area, quiet for the weekend anyway. Ideal spot for close links to the motorway. Free parking on the weekend which was a nice bonus. Comfortable few nights stay, thank you.
Located in Falfield in the region of Gloucestershire, 18 miles from Bath, Eastwood Park features a sun terrace and views of the garden. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play mini-golf at the hotel. Bristol is 13 miles from Eastwood Park, and Cheltenham is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Bristol Airport, 20 miles from the property.
The shower room was OK, although there was no heated towel rail.
There was ample tea & coffee available.
- Reception staff were great and very relaxing surroundings for my one day training course.
- There is a beautiful view out across the parkland. The staff were friendly , especially the barman, who was kind and thoughtful.
Excellant location with stunning views.
Meals average and breakfast was luke warm
Staff slighty aloof
Clean rooms and nice for buisiness on a short term only
- Loved the grounds of the house, and the grandeur. The breakfast was good.
- The shower room was OK, although there was no heated towel rail.
Top Hotels In Tortworth Gloucestershire Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Tortworth Gloucestershire to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Tortworth Gloucestershire but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Tortworth Gloucestershire. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!