10 Best Hotels To Stay In Tortugal Puntarenas – Top Hotel Reviews
Tortugal Puntarenas is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Tortugal Puntarenas. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Tortugal Puntarenas. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Tortugal Puntarenas. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Tortugal Puntarenas right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Tortugal Puntarenas with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Tortugal Puntarenas:
Oasis de las Palmas
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Oasis de las Palmas offers accommodations in Ojochal. The hotel has a year-round outdoor pool and terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms include views of the pool or garden. All rooms come with a private bathroom.You will find concierge services at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Playa Hermosa is 17 miles from Oasis de las Palmas, and Uvita is 9 miles away.
- This place was paradise. The bungalow was large, clean, modern and did not share a wall with any other bungalow. The pool was very nicely done, and it was great having dinner or a cocktail at the restaurant.
- A very beautiful hotel with stunning metal work and a beautiful gate. Everything was fresh and new. Loved it.
- Excellent service, friendly staff, relaxing atmosphere.
- The bedroom and bathroom were large and there was a covered patio. Everything was clean, the staff was friendly and helpful, and the breakfast was generous and prepared from fresh ingredients. The hotel is surrounded by beautiful gardens.
- Very peaceful and relaxing with views of the jungle. Great amenities with outdoor kitchen. The view from the shower makes me want to remodel mine at home. The whole fresh pineapple from the hillside was a nice touch.
Hotel El Mono Feliz
Featuring free WiFi, Hotel El Mono Feliz offers accommodations in Ojochal, just 17 miles from Playa Hermosa. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms include a private bathroom.There is concierge services at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Uvita is 9 miles from Hotel El Mono Feliz, and Santa Elena is 18 miles from the property.
- The food was incredible, the staff were amazingly friendly and helpful. The accommodations were excellent.
- Hosts Patrick & Todd were extremely hospitable, informative, helpful & kind. The grounds were absolutely stunningly gorgeous. The room decor was bright, comfortable and clean. The breakfast was delectable and generous. It was truly a wonderfully relaxing place to stay! We would highly recommend this gem!!!!
- Really welcoming hosts, amazing property and excellent breakfast
- Wonderfull place. Everything was nice. Patrick and Todd are very gentle end helpfull. Nice platform near the river for yoga. They have mats to lend.
- Awesome!!! Lovely cabins in an incredible place, with beautiful gardens, swimming pool, a river crossing along the terrain, and beautiful details everywhere. Also parking place, and unique breakfasts. And this is nothing compare with the amazing people who took care of our stay with a kindness that made us want to stay there forever. Hope we can return soon.
Diquis Del Sur
Diquis Del Sur offers accommodations in Ojochal. The hotel has a year-round outdoor pool, playground and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room includes a private bathroom.There is concierge services at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Playa Hermosa is 17 miles from Diquis Del Sur, and Uvita is 9 miles away. The nearest airport is Palmar Sur Airport, 16 miles from the property.
- Extremely lovely staff, beautiful grounds, wildlife and neighbor who offers birding!
– Pets (cats, parrots, and dog) were entertaining for kids and guests
– Great and helpful staff
– Quiet and beautiful location
Great environment, the kids enjoyed pool and pets 🙂 Nice and spacious bungalows in a large and beautiful garden.
A bit far from the main road without a car, however, Javier, the good soul of the hotel, gave us a ride to supermarket and beach. Thanks again!!! Enjoyed the stay very much!
- Good location a short drive from the center of “town.” Beautiful views from cabin 3. Nice staff. Ample parking, even for our large van with gear on top.
- Toll gelegene Unterkunft mit einzeln stehenden Doppelbungalows. Sehr schönes, weitläufiges Grundstück was zum vogelbeobachten und entspannen einläd. Tolle Tips für Unternehmungen beim einchecken die nach Interessen erfragt werden. Bei den einfachen Bungalows gibt es keine störende Klimaanlage.
Boutique Hotel Tangara Azul
One of our top picks in Ojochal.Located in Ojochal, 18 miles from Playa Hermosa, Boutique Hotel Tangara Azul features free WiFi access and free private parking. The hotel has an outdoor pool and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Certain rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room includes a private bathroom fitted with a shower. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.There is concierge services, gift shop, and shops at the property.Car rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Uvita is 9 miles from Boutique Hotel Tangara Azul, and Santa Elena is 19 miles away.
Comfortable room with an ok kitchen and good bathroom.
Good location on the edge of Ojochal near the highway.
- The restaurant was amazing, hotel is located near the beach and lots of restaurants in the area.
- The bungalow was very beautiful and tastefully decorated. Nice staff .Fully equipped kitchen.
Loved the open concept of the cabinas. Enjoying a coffee and breakfast in the open air dining/lounge area was particularly amazing.
The kids loved the pool, and we loved that our room was close enough that we could keep an eye on them while they swam. Staff was very helpful to let us know about tours, good beaches in the area and restaurants. Plenty to do nearby, or just hang out around the pool and enjoy the beautiful surroundings.
- Nice location with shop and good cafe for breakfast nearby. Three excellent restaurants within walking distance; Citrus (not on site anymore since it burnt down) just over the road, Exotic 10 minutes walk and Sud a further 5 minutes walk.
- Comfortable room with an ok kitchen and good bathroom.
Hotel Villas Gaia
This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Offering an outdoor pool and a restaurant, Hotel Villas Gaia is located in Puntarenas. A 10-minute walk from the beach, the property features bright and colourful villas overlooking the surrounding tropical gardens.Each villa here is air-conditioned and includes a private terrace with garden or mountain views. The property offers a spa and wellness centre with a view of the ocean.At Hotel Villas Gaia you will find a bar, while other facilities offered at the property include a tour desk and luggage storage. Juan Santamaria International Airport in Alajuela can be reached in a 3.5-hour drive.
The Hotel Gaia consists of about a dozen cabins set in tropical gardens. The rooms are basic but adequate.
The pool was very nice and breakfast was served on the adjacent patio, making for a lovely start to the day.
With attention to a few details, this place would be first class.
- We liked the mice private bungalows with porches so everyone has some privacy. The pool is nice and refreshing and ok breakfast. Restaurant on site was good.
- The staff were amazing. I had a really bad ear infection, and the staff brought me aspirin. They were extremely thoughtful and sweet.
- Enjoyed watching the jungle life from room balcony
- Great place to enjoy peace and nature! Good pool with nice views and nice food.
- The Hotel Gaia consists of about a dozen cabins set in tropical gardens. The rooms are basic but adequate.
Hotel Lookout Playa Tortuga Ojochal
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Lookout Playa Tortuga Ojochal offers accommodations in Ojochal. The hotel has an outdoor pool and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. The rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Car rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for hiking. Playa Hermosa is 17 miles from Hotel Lookout Tortuga, and Uvita is 8 miles from the property.
- The location, the rooms, the staff, the dog Bo, the food, the pool, the vibe! All just perfect!
- Spectacular setting with jungle and sea views. Beautiful flowers everywhere. Comfortable cabins. Short drive to beach or town. Good on-premises pool. 14 acres permitted a 2 hour birdwatching expedition without leaving the grounds. Helpful and friendly staff always available. Excellent experience; excellent value.
View from this property was amazing.
Breakfast was beautifully presented.
Service was very good staff very friendly.
- Breakfast was always good and the staff very friendly. The local bird life is amazing at the lookout hotel.
- The view from Room, the pool and breakfast were great! Very clean! Nice front desk staff, very helpful. Enough space for 4 people comfortably, I could stay there for a week and be comfortable. The view, the view, the view was great!
Chilantro Cabin 2.1
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Chilantro Cabin 2.1 offers accommodations in Ojochal, just 18 miles from Playa Hermosa. The hotel has an outdoor pool and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day.There is luggage storage space at the property.Uvita is 9 miles from Chilantro Cabin 2.1, and Santa Elena is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Palmar Sur Airport, 16 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Three Sixty Boutique Hotel Adults Only
Three Sixty Boutique Hotel, Ojochal-South Pacific offers 12 individual villas with large covered terraces.All villas have ocean views. Three Sixty Boutique Hotel’s Restaurant, “Kua Kua” (The indigenous word for butterfly) and the Bar 360 have poolside access and service.Nearest area point of interest: Marino Ballena National Park is at 18.1km, Uvita is at 16,1.9 miles and the nearest domestic airstrip is Palmar Sur, located at 19.6 miles.
No reviews yet.
Alma de Ojochal
One of our top picks in Ojochal.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Alma de Ojochal offers accommodations in Ojochal. The hotel has a year-round outdoor pool and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room comes with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Playa Hermosa is 18 miles from Alma de Ojochal, and Uvita is 10 miles away.
- We invited 30 friends for a 75th birthday celebration. Wow did they put on a party for us at the Bamboo Room. After watching the sunset sink into the Pacific, there was live music, platters of seafood and friend cauliflower and nibblies, then a wonderful birthday cake. It was such a pleasure to sink into our nearby bedroom afterwards — and in this part of the world, 9 p.m. is a late night. We went a little b eyond that. So many thanks to John and Janet Chantry for making a special occasion even more special.
- Janet and John the owners are amazing!! True hospitality at its best!! Janet had everything done for us from get go!! Beautiful caring people! Spectacular views just be sure to get a four wheel drive as drive way up is steep. Even that did not pose a problem as they would drive the car up and down for us if we wanted them to but it was fine with 4 wheel drive💕
- The room was nicely appointed with a great king bed, large deck comfortable seating with a beautiful sea view!
- A very small and very nice hotel with a great staff and great food at the restaurant. A killer view for sunsets, and a lovely swimming pool.
- The rooms face the sunset. They need to put up GOOD drapes not the sheets they are using now. Other than that it’s quiet 🤫
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. El Castillo is a stylish boutique hotel set high above the Pacific Ocean in Ojochal. It features an outdoor pool, spa treatments and air-conditioned rooms overlooking the lush gardens and nearby Garza Island.Each bright room at El Castillo has elegant décor and tile floors. All rooms include free Wi-Fi and a private bathroom with bathrobes and toiletries.The Azul bar-restaurant serves Mediterranean cuisine and homemade desserts on the poolside terrace. Lunch includes wraps, tacos, salads and yucca fries. Guests can also enjoy a free breakfast which varies each day.El Castillo’s 24-hour front desk provides local area information and can arrange excursions and airport transportation. The Ballena Marine National Park is just half a mile away, while Corcovado National Park is a 1-hour boat ride away.
- Amazing, phenomenal service. Breathtaking views and pool. Bed was so comfortable and great bathroom products. Staff very helpful and attentive, great WiFi and also awesome chef.
- The staff was exceptional. We were greeted with welcome drinks while our bags were delivered to our room. Dinner, having chosen “Chef’s Choice”, was delightful. I would happily recommend this option.
- The rooms are fantastic. Beds are big and comfortable. Showers are nice and clean. Everything is clean actually. Great view from the pool. Breakfast was fantastic. Welcome drinks when we arrived. The dinner by chef Pablo was great. We did the chef’s choice the first night and chose for ourselves the second and they were both fantastic. Food quality is top notch. We also made use of the private beach about 10 minutes drive up the road toward Uvita which had its own security and lifeguard.
Very special view.
Dinner excellent/atmosphere special
- Possibly the most thorough and polite staff i have ever encountered
Top Hotels In Tortugal Puntarenas Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Tortugal Puntarenas to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Tortugal Puntarenas but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Tortugal Puntarenas. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!