10 Best Hotels To Stay In Tortolita Arizona – Top Hotel Reviews
Tortolita Arizona is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Tortolita Arizona. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Tortolita Arizona. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Tortolita Arizona. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Tortolita Arizona right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Tortolita Arizona with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Tortolita Arizona:
Red Lion Inn and Suites Tucson Foothills North
One of our top picks in Tucson.This Northwest Tucson area hotel is located near Oro Valley. It features an outdoor pool and hot tub. The hotel is 9.5 miles from the University of Arizona.A microwave and a refrigerator are furnished in every studio and suite at Red Lion Inn and Suites Tucson Foothills North. Tea and coffee-making facilities are available and select suites include a sitting area.Tucson Red Lion Inn and Suites includes a free membership to Gold’s Gym, located next door. For guests’ convenience, a 24-hour front desk is available.Tucson International Airport is 19 miles from the Red Lion Inn and Suites Tucson Foothills North. Mount Lemmon Ski Valley is 46 miles away.
- Fresh smelling towels, water drained fast in tub, no standing in water due to slow drains while showering, happy and very pleasant employees, great breakfast and beautiful grounds.
- The accommodations were excellent, staff super helpful and friendly. The free breakfast and happy hour were outstanding. Would highly recommend to friends and family.
The hotel was on the smaller side with only three stories, but we enjoyed that. The pool area was very nice. There were plenty of lounging chairs as well as a variety of other seating.
All areas were very clean. The room was a decent size and also very clean. The bed was comfortable and surprisingly, so were the pillows.
The breakfast selection was very good. An unexpected perk was the daily happy hour! Guests were offered a free drink, alcoholic and non-alcoholic as well as snacks. It was a great way to relax after a day of sightseeing or shopping.
All in all the Red Lion Inn was a great place to stay. We plan on returning when we visit Tucson again.
- There are plenty of restaurants and shops along the same road to accommodate you during your stay. It is very close to some great hiking in Sabino Canyon! Jesenia at the front desk was very helpful and friendly. The breakfast in the morning and happy hour in the evening paired with the mini putting golf area, pool and jacuzzi made it a lovely place to stay! Great value! I would stay here again.
- bed was good. it was not well renovated. Pool area nice and clean. Breakfast room too small.
Best Western InnSuites Tucson Foothills Hotel & Suites
One of our top picks in Tucson.Showcasing an outdoor pool and hot tub, Best Western InnSuites Tucson Foothills Hotel & Suites is located in Tucson. The hotel has a year-round outdoor pool and barbecue, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.You will find free shuttle service at the property.You can play tennis at the hotel. The nearest airport is Tucson International Airport, 14 miles from the property.
Breakfast was far above anything we had experienced at other hotels.
The “happy hour” in the evening with a Spanish Guitarist was such an added bonus!
Marion was an excellent desk person. She was personable, very knowledgeable, and professional. She recommended several dining options and one turned out to be perfect for us!
- It was a convenient location. I loved that it has a fitness center.
- The suite was very nice and free drinks free bbq first Wednesday. Great breakfast awesome staff. Ashley at the front desk. I had a great stay.
- Nice happy hour and breakfast. Bed was comfortable.
- Sheets were rumbled on the roll away cart like it was not changed. The cart was very dusty.
- Breakfast was far above anything we had experienced at other hotels.
La Posada Lodge and Casitas
One of our best sellers in Tucson! La Posada Lodge and Casitas offers accommodations in Tucson. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room comes with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Tucson International Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- Very clean, excellent staff; courteous and friendly. Breakfast was phenomenal.
- Loved the southwestern decor of the room. Beds were comfortable and view from the balcony was beautiful.
The pool, hot tub and court yard area are beautiful and made it feel like a resort rather than just a hotel. It is handy having a restaurant attached next door for breakfast and other meals or drinks. The rooms are average – a bit on the small side – but the other facilities are nicer than average.
La Posada is in a great location for travelers interested in a variety of activities. We went for hikes in the mountains to the north and west and went downtown for dinner and to rent bikes. If a traveler were interested in being close to one particular place, this might not be it. We were in a central location for our wide range of outings but we often drove 30 minutes to get to our destination.
- Breakfast was fantastic – rooms were cute and clean. Liked the Keurig K-cups in the room. Nice toiletries in the bathroom.
Everything was very clean and it was a beautiful setting.
When we had a billing misunderstanding about bottled water in the room, the manager was very understanding and dropped the charge.
Fairfield Inn & Suites Tucson North/Oro Valley
Located off of Highway 77, this Oro Valley hotel is 11 miless north of downtown Tucson. It features spacious studios with free Wi-Fi and serves a daily buffet breakfast.Guests at the Fairfield Inn and Suites Tucson North/Oro Valley can enjoy free access to the outdoor pool and hot tub. A small gym and a business center are also available.A cable TV and a sitting area with a sofa bed are standard in every studio at the Oro Valley Fairfield Inn. All modern studios include a coffee maker and a work desk.Free parking is available at the Fairfield Inn, which is less than 1 mile from the Oro Valley Golf Course. The Jungle Zoo is 9.5 miles away.
- Across the street from the famous paved bike and walking paved path!
- Perfect for a few days. Sitting area and microwave/fridge. Comfortable bed.
- Excellent breakfast. Room nice and large. Liked having a fridge in room. Friendly receptionist.
- Friendly staff, great hot breakfast, comfortable and quite rooms.
- Everything went well, very nice place to stay. The staff was very helpful.
Holiday Inn Express and Suites Oro Valley
Featuring an outdoor pool and a hot tub, this hotel is just one mile from shopping at Oro Valley Marketplace. A gym is on site. All guest rooms include free Wi-Fi and a hot breakfast.A flat-screen TV with cable is featured in all rooms at Holiday Inn Express and Suites Oro Valley. Each air-conditioned room comes equipped with tea and coffee-making facilities. A fridge and microwave are provided.A 24-hour front desk is available for guest convenience at Holiday Inn Express and Suites Oro Valley. A business center complete with fax and photocopying services is on-site. A vending machine with drinks is available.University of Arizona is 14 miles from this hotel. Catalina State Park is a 7 minute drive away.
The location was close to where we planned to visit.
The breakfast offered was nice with many different options to choose from.
When we checked in, the gentleman at the desk was very friendly and helpful. He tried to get us the best room possible.
- Hotel is fine. Free printing in the business center. Comfortable rooms.
- Room not as clean as it should be and staff was not responsive. Otherwise, no complaints.
- I liked the fact that my window view was landscape not buildings.
- Room was very comfortable, staff was accommodating and breakfast was good with reasonable variety.
- The location was close to where we planned to visit.
Days Inn and Suites – NW Tucson / Marana
Featuring free WiFi and a hot tub, Days Inn and Suites – NW Tucson / Marana offers accommodations in Tucson, just 12 miles from Tucson Convention Center.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms have a spa tub or a hot tub.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Tucson International Airport, 19 miles from the property.
- The staff was exceedingly helpful and courteous. The event we were attending began earlier than the regularly scheduled breakfast and they opened early to accommodate our group.
- Very safe neighborhood (I went walking at night). Next to many restaurants! Very close to Saguaro National Park (western section). Nearby Silverbell District Park has a walking and bike trail next to the Santa Cruz River! Hot Breakfast with eggs and sausage. Very good pool and spa area!
- Nice basic facility near freeway (couldn’t hear traffic when we closed the window). Chain restaurant nearby. Good continental breakfast (although Fox News was playing on TV….not my breakfast choice….)
- We were there to watch our G’son play in a baseball tourney at Kino Park. Access to I10 was easy. The room was comfy & clean. Especially liked that it had a fridge & micro. And YAY for elevators! The staff was very nice. We made reservations for another night as we’re coming back for more baseball.
- decent breakfast–comfortable bed//we were allowed to leave without penalty–see below
One of our best sellers in Tucson! Travelodge Tucson features an outdoor pool, hot tub, and guest rooms with free Wi-Fi and cable TV with HBO. This Arizona hotel is 4 miles from Tucson National Golf Resort.All rooms provide microwaves, refrigerators and coffee makers. They also include hairdryers and ironing facilities.Guests can enjoy continental breakfast during their stay. For added convenience, the hotel has vending machines and a business center.Arthur Pack Regional Park is 3 miles from Tucson Travelodge. The University of Arizona is 10 miles away while Tucson International Airport is 18 miles away.
- The coffee! Breakfast was only Continental better than nothing.
- Room was clean and well lit. Water pressure in shower was lovely.
- It was back in an somewhat secluded area off the freeway.
No hot breakfast, continental only. Muffins and fruit looked old.
Bed was nice.
Only one wash cloth available.
- The exit to motel (Ina Rd. ) was closed so it was hard to get there. When I got there the desk didnt have my reso but matched the price i thought I had with booking. First room was horrible, tiny a.c. made noise and bed was hard. but then they moved me to a better room, it was better than the last but not great.
Motel 6 Tucson North
Featuring an outdoor pool, this Arizona motel is 18 miles from Tucson International Airport. All rooms include cable TV with extended channels. A laundromat is on site.Each air-conditioned room at the Motel 6 Tucson North features a private bathroom. All rooms feature vibrant décor and light wood furnishings.Fax and photocopying services and a 24-hour front desk are available at the Tucson North Motel 6. A terrace is also available.University of Arizona is 11 miles from this motel. Crooked Tree Golf Course is a 10-minute drive away. The Tucson Convention Center is a 15-minute drive away.
- The staff was super nice. The clerk took her time to answer all our questions. Gave us suggestions on the best places for dining and to explore. The room was very clean and comfortable. We had to extend our stay and the clerk helped us book at the best rate possible.
- The staff was amazing and very professional. The room was very clean and open, loved the floors vs old carpet.
- As a person from the mattress business, I was impressed on my sleeping comfort.
- Bed was comfortable,the building smelt good when you walked in and in the room, key stopped working after the first day but the office was helpful on resetting it.
- Price was right. Construction going on so a little difficult to get to but comfortable and clean with no frills which is ok with us.
Red Roof Inn Tucson North – Marana
One of our best sellers in Tucson! Featuring an outdoor pool, this Tucson, Arizona hotel is just 10 miles from Downtown Tucson. The University of Arizona is only a 15-minute drive away.Featuring free Wi-Fi, each room provides a flat-screen satellite TV and a private bathroom at the Red Roof Inn Tucson North. Air conditioning is featured throughout the property.A laundromat is also provided at the Tucson North Red Roof Inn. Fax and photocopying services are available on site.Mike Jacob Sports Park is a 5-minute drive away. Tucson International Airport is less than 20 miles from the Red Roof Inn Tucson North.
- Large room, comfortable bed. WiFi easily accessed. Friendly staff gave good directions to Saguaro Park, treats for my pup.
- Everything was just as a hotel/motel should be!
- We weren’t offered any eggs. The new paint job.
- Not a damn thing except we were aloud to change our room when we were given the wrong room in the first place. Thanks, David.
- It was quiet especially since we were close to the elevator. Very happy that the dog stayed for free.
La Quinta Inn & Suites North West Tucson Marana
Featuring free WiFi, a hot tub and a year-round outdoor pool, La Quinta Inn & Suites North West Tucson Marana offers accommodations in Tucson.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Tucson International Airport, 19 miles from La Quinta North West Tucson Marana.
- The room had a nice ambiance to it. The location was great and the staff made us feel welcome.
- The breakfast room was so well done. The rooms were very comfortable and well decorated.
- Breakfast OK but not great poor compared to other that advertise a hot breakfast. Need to rethink hot menu.
- Everything was clean, the staff was super nice and the room was comfortable!
- Last day breakfast selection had more fruit and the oatmeal was cooked properly. Bed was comfy.
Top Hotels In Tortolita Arizona Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Tortolita Arizona to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Tortolita Arizona but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Tortolita Arizona. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!