10 Best Hotels To Stay In Tortellá Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Tortellá Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Tortellá Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Tortellá Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Tortellá Catalonia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Tortellá Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Tortellá Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Tortellá Catalonia:
Hotel Alta Garrotxa
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Alta Garrotxa offers accommodations in Tortellá, just 20 miles from Girona. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms come with a TV. All rooms have a private bathroom.There is concierge services at the property.Roses is 28 miles from Hotel Alta Garrotxa, and Collioure is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 24 miles from Hotel Alta Garrotxa.
– comfortable beds
– public parking facility
– friendly staffs
– view from the balcony
- Extremely quiet location, good sleeping venue and close to Besalu for dinner only 10 minutes by car
- It is a very clean nice place with excellent location. The lady at the front desk is very helpful. Communication was not easy though.
- A beautiful room in a precious 18th century house, a lovely swimming pool. We made the reservation in the evening one hour before arrival and it was not a problem at all.
- El desayuno y la comida (todo en general muy muy bien)
- – comfortable beds
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and terrace, Casa Marcial is located in Besalú, just 16 miles from Girona.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a tour desk at the property.Roses is 25 miles from Casa Marcial, and Cadaqués is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 21 miles from the property.
- Beautifully designed. Perfectly located. Wonderful staff.
- The hotel is very quiet and trendy. Room size is comfortable. Breakfast serves fresh squeeze orange juice. Front desk is very polite and helpful.
- Amazing location with the most picturesque views. Our room was spacious and clean and the staff was super friendly. I will definately stay there again if I am in the area.
- Sitting in the garden next to the old church. Nice big room.
- Great bed, good breakfast with lots of variety, attentive staff. Great location.
Hotel 3 Arcs
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hotel 3 Arcs offers accommodations in Besalú, just 16 miles from Girona. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Roses is 25 miles from Hotel 3 Arcs, and Cadaqués is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 21 miles from Hotel 3 Arcs.
- Staff were so kind and nice, it was awesome as they could be flexible when we needed to change a bit the time to take the breakfast because we were leaving early. Everything was so clean and the breakfast was quite good as well as it is very good located in the heart of the village.
- Great location, friendly staff. Very quiet at night, comfortable beds, good shower. Microwave and fridge in shared area on every floor.
- Lovely location! Beautiful space, convienent access to the hotel with decent internet connectivity.
- The hotel is well located, right in the heart of the old town; although the room was small, it was clean and the beds comfortable. The communication on staff’s part was excellent in order to give us access on the property on a Sunday afternoon when reception is not manned. The breakfast was generous and it was served in the hotel’s bar by a polite waitress.
- We loved everything about the Hotel 3 Arcs: excellent central location, immaculate room, tasty breakfast, friendly staff, outstanding value for money. Nicer than we expected for this low price (the lift was a welcome surprise.) We easily found free overnight parking nearby. Great to see tourists photographing the actual 3 arches. Highly recommended.
Els Jardins De La Martana
One of our top picks in Besalú.Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Els Jardins De La Martana offers pet-friendly accommodations in Besalú, just 16 miles from Girona.The rooms are equipped with a TV. Views of the mountains, river or garden are featured in certain rooms. The rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. The hotel also provides bike rental. Roses is 25 miles from Els Jardins De La Martana, and Cadaqués is 30 miles away. Girona-Costa Brava Airport is 21 miles from the property.
- The room and hotel were spotlessly clean. Having tea and coffee available all day was great. The library and terraces were very welcoming and added to the charm of this hotel. It was in a great location for enjoying all the town had to offer.
- Superb location, great nice and clean room. The room is a little warm due to a faulty radiator but the staff have it fixed.
- There was a little confusion about the booking but everything was fixed with no fuss. Very happy
- We were made to feel very welcome and shown around personally. The hotel had many lovely areas such as the library and terraces to enjoy. Free parking next to the hotel and fabulous location next to the bridge. Breakfast was great and we appreciated being able to enjoy it leisurely.
- Excellent location. Romantic, beautiful. Lovely breakfast to enjoy from 8.30am- noon. So perfect for a lie in !
Can Serola is an 18th-century stone house within a large park, in the Garrotxa Region. A sauna, open-air hot tub and outdoor swimming pool are all provided.Guests at Hotel Can Serola can relax in the spacious gardens, terraces and patios. The secluded swimming pool offers tranquility and wonderful mountain views. Free Wi-Fi can be used in the comfortable lounges.The spacious rooms include a bathrobe, pool towels, hairdryer, and safe. Some have views of the mountains. Other rooms are themed, with décor based on India, China, Morocco and Africa.Can Serola is a short drive from medieval Besalú. The Volcanic Area of the Garrotxa is a few kilometres away.
Very relaxing and beautiful place. Everyone was so nice to us. We had our own private breakfast in the morning at our own chosen time.
Beautiful grounds, very well kept.
- Gilbert and his staff were wonderful and friendly. Breakfast was great. Our dinner at night was amazing. A beautiful spot to relax and take in the scenery. Gilbert’s attention to detail with every part of this 18th century stone home was worth the stay. it’s best if you have a car to get there. We did not, but this lovely man picked us up from a near town and also dropped us off.
- Incredible place in a beautiful setting and AMAZING hosts. From the moment we arrived, Gilbert and Melissa made us feel like at home. Excellent tips for dinning and sightseeing we’re a plus. The room was extremely nice and clean and the surroundings were extraordinary. The “Masia” itself is beautiful and the decoration is superb. One of the finest places we’ve been in Spain. Will CERTAINLY come back!
The owner couldn’t have been more helpful & accurate with the information he gave us on places to eat and visit. I did ask rather a lot of questions!
The gluten free cake!
And the Agave plants…now growing in my garden!
- Such a peaceful place looking over the foothills of the Pyrenees.We were so well looked after by everyone.
- Very relaxing and beautiful place. Everyone was so nice to us. We had our own private breakfast in the morning at our own chosen time.
Mas Pere Pau
One of our best sellers in Besalú! Located in Besalú, 16 miles from Girona, Mas Pere Pau features free WiFi access and free private parking. The hotel has an outdoor pool and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Roses is 23 miles from Mas Pere Pau, and Cadaqués is 28 miles from the property. Girona-Costa Brava Airport is 21 miles away.
- The friendliness and helpfulness of the staff. The bedroom was spacious and quiet. The location was bucolic.
- Small hotel located in the middle of nature. Comfortable and spacious rooms, well furnished. Personal reception and attention (preparing a meal on the day of arrival, despite the closing time of the restaurant)
- Warm and helpful staff. Great location. Peace of mind.
- We like the stay here. nice environment. The restaurant food is very good, price is low.
We had a great time. The staff was absolutely lovely and helpful. We got to Besalu on the day of the general strike in Catalunya, they were kind enough to contact us the day before to let us know of possible road problems and offering help.
The place views are amazing and very close to the city center. I would definitely go back if I have the chance.
Hotel Fonda Siqués
Showcasing a terrace and views of the mountains, Hotel Fonda Siqués is located in Besalú. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms are fitted with a TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom.You will find a tour desk at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. Girona is 16 miles from Hotel Fonda Siqués, and Roses is 25 miles from the property. Girona-Costa Brava Airport is 21 miles away.
- The location of the hotel was great, right in the middle of the old town
- Had air conditioning which was necessary in August and restaurant looked inviting. Staff helpful and WiFi fine. Very elegant and old with huge under utilised restaurant. Loads of storage space in room, though the furniture could be in a museum.
- Отель был выбран из-за наличия бесплатной парковки. За неделю до приезда администрация сообщила о закрытии отеля и предложила заселиться в более дорогой отель Comte Tallaferro в самом центре города без доплаты, но без возможности парковки. Это оказалось совсем не страшно: город очень маленький, между этими отелями всего 2 минуты пешком.
- Lo único bueno del alojamiento es la ubicación y que tiene parking. Está justo en una de las entradas de la zona turística.
- Nos reubicaron al Hotel Comte Tallaferro y estuvimos muy bien y en pleno centro histórico. No hay un gran bufete de desayuno pero los productos son de la tierra y está muy bien para el precio que cobran.
Hotel Comte Tallaferro
Hotel Comte Tallaferro is located in Besalú, 16 miles from Girona and 25 miles from Roses. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room includes a TV. Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.Cadaqués is 30 miles from Hotel Comte Tallaferro, and Collioure is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 21 miles from the property.
The hotel is really well located in the main plaza of Besalu. We parked our car outside the center, on a free parking and walked for 5-10 minutes.
The room was clean, with one unpleasant exception – that was dealt with right away!
Our room was nice and had a great view.
- The hotel was in the center of town close to most of the Medieval festivities. The staff were friendly when available. Room was clean and comforable.
- Very centrally located + perfect air-conditioning.
- Characterful. Breakfast good for about 5 euros. Very peaceful.
- The Hotel is in a good location, beautiful wiev through the windows, very bright
- The hotel is really well located in the main plaza of Besalu. We parked our car outside the center, on a free parking and walked for 5-10 minutes.
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace, La Fustana is located in Maia de Montcal in the region of Catalonia, just 17 miles from Girona.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.You will find room service at the property.Roses is 22 miles from La Fustana, and Cadaqués is 27 miles from the property. Girona-Costa Brava Airport is 22 miles away.
- Anna was most welcoming and very helpful and kind. Small hotel was modern and very clean. Pretty village with a small but well stocked shop which served lovely coffee and an open air pool with cafe. Enjoyed our stay as a family very much, great for the kids, relaxing for adults and very picturesque morning runs! Would recommend.
- Good breakfast, nice house in a very quiet location, close by car to nice villages. Helpful staff. WiFi works good. Nice common area.
- Everything was perfect, the owner is kind, the facility is awesome and cheap. It’s little tough to find the hotel, though.
Lovely house in a lovely little village, so peaceful and just 3km from Besalu and 25 mins to Girona.
- El alojamiento está situado en un lugar muy tranquilo, es muy acogedor y Anna, una excelente anfitriona. Totalmente recomendable.
Hotel Rural & Spa Mas Prat
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Rural & Spa Mas Prat offers accommodations in Vall de Bianya. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. Views of the sea, mountains or pool are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV and DVD player are available.There is a tour desk at the property.Girona is 24 miles from Hotel Rural & Spa Mas Prat, and Font-Romeu is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 27 miles from the property.
- The view was spectacular, nice manager and very nice dog. Great dinner.
- The location of Mas Prat is a little paradise. The staff was very friendly and helpful and always in a good mood. Breakfast and dinner were of good quality. It was a great pleasure to be there!!
A hotel to escape from reality and relax surrounded by nature. Very friendly staff who recommended us day excursions and excellent restaurants in the area.
We will definitively come back.
Great staff…super friendly and helpfull
Warm rooms in winter timing
- beautiful place as in pictures, comfortable room for family with 2 kids. Very quiet and relaxing. Dinner was good and very substantial, were asked to order ahead by email.
Top Hotels In Tortellá Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Tortellá Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Tortellá Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Tortellá Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!