10 Best Hotels To Stay In Torrox Costa Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Torrox Costa Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Torrox Costa Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Torrox Costa Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Torrox Costa Andalucía. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Torrox Costa Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Torrox Costa Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Torrox Costa Andalucía:
Iberostar Málaga Playa
One of our top picks in Torrox Costa.This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, a fitness center and an outdoor pool, Iberostar Málaga Playa offers accommodations in Torrox Costa, just 25 miles from Malaga. There is a restaurant and guests can have fun at the water park. Private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. Every room comes with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk, a shared lounge and a hairdresser’s at the property.You can play ping-pong and darts at the hotel. Torremolinos is 30 miles from Iberostar Málaga Playa, and Nerja is 5 miles from the property. Malaga Airport is 29 miles away.
- Good service from all the staff especially at meal times
- Rooms were lovely/very clean. Hotel has easy access to the beach/promenade.
- Easy access to the beach is a bonus. Very grand looking.
- Excellent Hotel couldnt fault anything, first class service will be going back
Good room insulation
Nice location directly on the beach
With a noch better food the hotell would be close to 5-star
Featuring free WiFi and a seasonal outdoor pool, Cortijo Amaya offers accommodations in Torrox Costa. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.You can play tennis and ping-pong at this hotel, and bike rental is available. The hotel also provides car rental. Malaga is 25 miles from Cortijo Amaya, and Torremolinos is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 29 miles from Cortijo Amaya.
- Very relaxed atmosphere. Hosts were always available, attentive and helpful. Room was very comfortable. The hotel gave us the opportunity to meet with and speak with other nationalities. Small, friendly hotel perfect for chilling. Would definitely return.
- For the able bodied the location is great, about 800 metre walk to the front. It is a lovely quiet and peaceful place with ample parking, nice grounds, a tennis court and other games, and the rooms are comfortable with air conditioning. A generous and varied breakfast is provided, and Vince turns out a mean scrambled egg and bacon. Vince and Saskia are cheerful and helpful hosts. The terrace is a lovely place to relax over a drink or meal and enjoy the morning or sunset. Good value.
You may be sightly intimidated by driving to the property if you listen to your navigator (DO NOT LISTEN TO YOUR NAVIGATOR) but it is very easy when you get there as the hotel has ample parking. And the hosts give you very good instructions before you arrive.
The views are great, the grounds a nice and relaxing. The pool is open 24 hrs – so your can enjoy it under the starts that are just an arm’s length away, at least it seems so.
The hosts will give you more local information than a local info centre.
I loved it!!! Thanks Saskia and Vince!!!
Very good breakfast. very friendly hosts.
Lovely beach area a short distance away.
- The very friendly owners of this lovely, small hotel in the hills above Torrox are very welcoming and helpful. It’s around 10 mins walk to beaches, restaurants etc. Quiet location, nice pool, tennis court, honesty bar…
Urban Dream Torrox Costa
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Set overlooking the sea, in a tranquil area of the town of Torrox Costa, on the Costa del Sol, this is a chic hotel equipped with an outdoor swimming pool and views of the Mediterranean Sea.Enjoy a cooling dip in the swimming pool after soaking up the hot Andalusian sunshine. Grab a drink from the poolside bar and lie back and unwind on a deck chair with a book.Each of the rooms in this hotel is light, airy and spacious, ideal for relaxing in tranquility, and enjoying a typical Spanish siesta. You can also enjoy great views of the sea from many of the rooms.Finish your day by dining in the on-site restaurant, where you can enjoy a wholesome meal with all the family, and without leaving the hotel.
- Muy buena en todo. Limpieza , las vistas al mar , los atendentes muy prestativos. Bueno custo beneficio.
It is located in a quieter part of Torrox Costa, so we enjoyed very much the less crowed beach and the area, but still there are lots of bars and restaurants to eat and drink. It is very close to the beach but is easily accesible to other parts of Torrox on foot or by car.
The staffs of the hotels are all very friendly and attentative and I feel that it is the best thing about this hotel.
The room was quite spacious, with a large terrace (although there was no view).
- He estado varias veces y calidad precio está muy bien el personal muy agradable y limpieza 10
- Nos asignaron la suite y todo estaba perfecto, desde el trato del personal de recepción hasta la cama que era muy comoda y las instalaciones bastante buenas
- Habitación excelente y desayuno muy variado y abundante. La ubicación al lado de la carretera no es demasiado buena, pero compensa las instalaciones con los inconvenientes.
SR Hotel Santa Rosa
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Situated in the pretty seaside town of Torrox, this hotel has fantastic views of the Mediterranean. You can sunbathe in the private grounds, next to the beach.Wake up to amazing sea or mountain landscapes from your private balcony and then walk from the hotel for your morning swim. Explore this pretty coastal town with its whitewashed houses and the seafront promenade.Enjoy the sunshine and spend the day on one of the surrounding golf courses. Alternatively, you can have some fun and cool off at the nearby aqua park. Whether you are on vacation with your family or friends, there are plenty of activities to keep you entertained.
- location. the staff.the area is nice and peaceful.
- We were there off-season, so that must be considered. The staff was very competent, friendly, and helpful, although a bit overworked at times but that could be due to seasonal matters. The price was very good, the view from the room outstanding, plenty of space and very clean. Would enjoy going back again.
- Staff excellent. But no garden, beach had bulldozers. Nothing open at night. Found 1 bar, hotel bar, no one serving.
- The location of this hotel cannot be beaten if you want a room with a view. The rooms are comfortable if a little tatty, but sufficient for a few nights.
- Hotel staff very friendly and helpful Parking very easy.
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hotel Costamar offers accommodations in Morche. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room includes a TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Malaga is 24 miles from Hotel Costamar, and Torremolinos is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 28 miles from the property.
We lived for two days. the hotel was chosen as an intermediate point. The hotel was chosen by reviews and proximity to the sea.
The room was in good condition, with a large balcony and views of the road. The road is quiet.
Access to the sea 20 meters from the hotel.
I love running and a little fond of cross-fit. You can run around the El Morche beach to light-house and practice at the child-playgrounds;)
- Plenty choice for breakfast .The staff were all friendly.
- Near the beach. Had an off street parking favility
- Good room, nice breakfast included and great location near the scuba diving course I had booked
El personal agradable y resolutivo, teniendo en cuenta que en el desayuno había que tener en cuenta la preparación para una persona celíaca y con intolerancia a la lactosa y a la proteína de la leche.
La habitación muy limpia y la ubicación ideal, casi primera línea de playa.
- Good place.
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Perla Marina is located in Nerja, 30 miles from Malaga and 11 miles from Almuñécar. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Private parking is available on site.The rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental and car rental. Torre del Mar is 11 miles from Perla Marina, and Lanjarón is 26 miles from the property. Federico García Lorca Airport is 32 miles away.
- Parking was usually good although it was early March. Quiet location on the beach but within easy walking distance to restaurants, cafes and shops
- Room very clean, staff excellent. Bar snacks were very good.
- The location was good and the staff were friendly the pool area was very pleasant
- Met expectations in every way, but nothing special either.
- Friendly Staff. A good point to visit an other city.
Hotel La Casa
In the beautiful white-washed village of Torrox Pueblo in Andalusia, Hotel La Casa features a terrace with breathtaking views of the surrounding Tejeda Mountains and valley.Located just a 15-minute drive from a wide range of charming beaches, this family-run hotel and restaurant offers boutique rooms, each with its own unique style and décor.Hotel La Casa has an honesty bar, where you can help yourself to a drink anytime of the day or night.This is the perfect place to enjoy the Andalusian sun, and the tranquility of a stunning, natural setting.
- Terrace was amazing. Nice relaxed hotel. Location was good.
- Clean, good location. Restaurant very good but not Spanish
- Very comfy bed, location was good, staff very friendly and helpful. Fantastic.
- Attentiveness of the staff. Beautiful rooms and fantastic views from the Terrace. Set in a tranquil Spanish village.
- The room was clean the owners and staff very nice and restaurant was excellent.
MB Boutique Hotel – Adults Only
One of our top picks in Nerja – and a guest favorite.
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. MB Boutique Hotel – Adults Only is located in Nerja, 30 miles from Malaga and 11 miles from Almuñécar.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms feature a spa tub or a hot tub.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking and hiking. The hotel also provides car rental. Torre del Mar is 11 miles from MB Boutique Hotel – Adults Only, and Lanjarón is 25 miles away. Federico García Lorca Airport is 31 miles from the property.
- I loved this hotel. Perfectly designed for adults on vacation looking to get some sun and easy access to everything in Nerja, at a good price. Excellent facilities eg poweful shower, comfy bed, great experience. Amazing sun loungers on the terrace and hot tubs, 10/10
- Very modern and clean hotel. Nice and spacious rooms. Friendly staff.
Very helpful front desk!
Incredible room. Very comfortable bed.
Very modern and clean, excelent shower, loved the jacuzzi at the rooftop, great breakfast, super kind staff, nothing to complain except for the fact that I should have stayed more days!
Near a very good jazz club Rockefeller and near some great restaurants at the beach!
- Great modern hotel. Super clean, friendly staff, comfy bed, good breakfast and very fluffy towels. There are 2 spa baths on the roof terrace too.
Hotel Nerja Club & Spa
One of our top picks in Nerja.This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a hot tub, Hotel Nerja Club & Spa offers accommodations in Nerja, just 31 miles from Malaga. The hotel has a year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Almuñécar is 10 miles from Hotel Nerja Club & Spa, and Torre del Mar is 12 miles away. Federico García Lorca Airport is 30 miles from the property.
- The hotel was very clean , the pool area and the sunbeds were good . There was a good choice at breakfast the food was lovely and the coffee great. This hotel is small and friendly . The room was cleaned with fresh towels every day .We had lunch outside at the pool area which was really nice and good value for money .. We have stayed at this hotel many times and will be booking soon for our next visit……..
- Great place to relax and enjoy our holiday. Food was really nice in the hotel and staff were extra friendly. Beautiful overall
- The location is perfect and the facilities and prices are good too
- The rooms where clean, the staff friendly & helpful and the food in the restaurant was very good and varied.
- Rooms were spotless and so was the pool area. Lovely bar area
BQ Andalucia Beach Hotel
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Showcasing an outdoor pool and fitness center, BQ Andalucia Beach Hotel is located in Torre del Mar in the region of Andalusia, just 18 miles from Malaga. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hotel. The hotel also provides bike rental and car rental. Torremolinos is 23 miles from BQ Andalucia Beach Hotel, and Benalmádena is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 22 miles from the property.
The room we were given was very small with little room to move in.
We asked to be moved the next day and we were. We couldn’t ask for more really no fuss or hassle just moved.
- Rooms are spacious and well furnished. Food was excellent and bar and pool very good.
The bed and pillows were very comfortable. The view was lovely, over the trees and camping ground to the sea.
The breakfast buffet was amazing, hot food, cold food, almond and soya milk as well as cows milk, different salts eg Himalayan, seasalt, Black Sea salt etc.
We appreciated being given an upgrade.
- Helpful, friendly staff. Immaculately clean. Great facilities. Lovely breakfast and super location for beach, walking along promenade and restaurants.
- Reception excellent. Breakfast good. Room / bed very good.
- The room we were given was very small with little room to move in.
Top Hotels In Torrox Costa Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Torrox Costa Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Torrox Costa Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Torrox Costa Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!