10 Best Hotels To Stay In Torroella de Montgrí Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Torroella de Montgrí Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Torroella de Montgrí Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Torroella de Montgrí Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Torroella de Montgrí Catalonia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Torroella de Montgrí Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Torroella de Montgrí Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Torroella De Montgrí Catalonia:
Hotel Clipper & Villas
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Hotel Clipper & Villas features stylish rooms and villas with free Wi-Fi set around an outdoor swimming pool. Located in El Mas Pinell, this complex is just 200 feet from Pals Beach.All bright, air-conditioned accommodation at the Hotel Clipper has satellite TV. Each room features a small kitchenette with a hob, microwave and fridge. Villas have spacious living areas and a terrace.The Clipper’s Catamarán Restaurant serves a selection of Mediterranean cuisine and features a terrace overlooking the hotel gardens. There is also a piano bar.The hotel’s small spa features an indoor swimming pool, hot tub and sauna. There is also a gym on site.There are 3 golf courses within 2.5 miles of the Clipper. The beaches at Sa Punta and L’Escala can be reached in 30 minutes, by car.
- The room was spacious with a small kitchenette. It’s just a short walk to the beach and there are many nice places around to discover. Don’t miss Costa Brava, It’s a beautiful beach for swimming and you can have some wonderful photos.
- The staff were extremely helpful and pleasant and the presentation of the breakfast and choice of food and drinks was very good for the standard of the hotel. In fact I was delighted with the choice from booking it last minute when we decided to stay in that area.
Good sized room.
There is an extra sliding door between corridor and bed keeps room quiet.
100m to beach.
- Very nice and new rooms. Good indoor pool facilites incl. jacuzzi and fitness room. Very nice staff (spoke even some German). Good breakfast.
Small number of rooms, only 2 floors high.
Quiet location very close to natural beach and dunes.
Vila Bella in Torroella de Montgrí has a bar and on-site dining. All rooms feature a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a private bathroom. Staff on site can arrange airport transfers.At the hotel, rooms are fitted with a wardrobe.A continental breakfast can be enjoyed at the property and there is a restaurant offering catalan food with local products.Hiking is among the activities that guests can enjoy near Vila Bella.Golf Empordá is 1.2 miles from the accommodation, while Girona is 16.2 miles away. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 21.1 miles from the property.
- La habitacion limpia y cómoda, sobretodo la cama que era muy amplia y el colchón dee calidad. La ducha un poco incómoda pero limpia. El desayuno poco abundante pero correcto.
- La atención del personal, decoración y ubicación. Desayuno escaso pero de calidad.
- La habitación muy amplia, todo muy limpio y un lugar excelente. El trato es genial y lo recomiendo para disfrutar perfectamente. La cama muy grande y muy cómoda y la ducha espectacular. La ubicación SUPER CÉNTRICA. Hotel pequeño con pocas habitaciones y trato muy personal.
Todo nos pareció excelente. La amabilidad del señor Pere fue maravillosa. Al viajar con niños nos cambió la habitación para poder tener más comodidad al ir con dos mellizos. En todo momento se preocupó de nosotros y de si necesitábamos alguna cosa en especial, sobretodo con los niños. El restaurante del hotel fue maravilloso. La comida fantástica y nos prepararon rápidamente comida para los niños y eso es de agradecer. Por otro lado la amabilidad del camarero Iván que fue con nosotros des del principio muy agradable. Los cocineros fantásticos y la comida muy buena. Calidad-precio excelente.
La habitación estaba muy limpia, buen cuidada y muy tranquilos. Nos trataron como si estuviéramos en nuestra casa.
Por otro lado, el desayuno fue fantástico. Todo muy bueno y la coca de Montgrí buenísima.
El trato muy muy bueno por parte del propietario. Nos preparo el desayuno muy temprano porque teníamos una carrera, muy hospitalario y muy amable.
La cama super grande y muy cómoda.
Sin duda volveremos a ir.
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Emporda & SPA
One of our top picks in Torroella de Montgrí.Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Emporda & SPA offers accommodations in Torroella de Montgrí. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms come with a private bathroom.Bike rental and car rental are available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking.Lloret de Mar is 26 miles from DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Emporda, and Girona is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 21 miles from DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Emporda & SPA.
a really nice place, quiet, with good food and warm welcome! The covered outside terrasse is absolutely fantastic with children that have space and even romantic for others 😉
The confort is absolutely great.
- beautiful surroundings in a golf resort, very beautiful and big outdoor swimming pool, good breakfast, very friendly front desk staff. close to beach ( 20 mins drive to Erstatit) and some nice old towns (Pals etc.).
- Excellent staff. Very helpful, nothing too much trouble
- Comfortable but dated. Staff were lovely. Never found the pool
- The concierge was friendly and easy to understand. The room was pleasant and clean. When I had trouble turning on the air conditioning, the second time I called someone came with a reasonable amount of time to help.
- a really nice place, quiet, with good food and warm welcome! The covered outside terrasse is absolutely fantastic with children that have space and even romantic for others 😉
One of our top picks in Torroella de Montgrí.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel GR92 offers accommodations in Torroella de Montgrí.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Each room includes a private bathroom.There is a tour desk at the property.Lloret de Mar is 28 miles from Hotel GR92, and Girona is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 21 miles from Hotel GR92.
Excellent value for money ………Clean, tidy, good car parking and easy to find!
- Good location, secure parking, walking distance to the facilities
- Location for me was great just out of the city centre. but close enough only a 5 minutes walk would go back anytime
- What I liked are all the things that will make the place ‘too popular’ and effect my being able to book a room there in the future. It is in an impossibly perfect position to enjoy the local Costa Brava region from Begur to Pals to L’Estartit, and up the coast to the Bay of Rosas and the rest of interior El Ampurdan should you wish. It is great value for money. The staff (the only one I saw) was the Morrocan cleaning lady who had the soul and patience of an angel as I never left my room before noon on any day, enjoying the view from my balcony. Also, as there is no ‘breakfast’ during the week, it is perfectly situated to enjoy coffee at ‘Bar La Parada’ directly across the roundabout – a proper local Catalan working man’s bar with GREAT coffee in the morning for a Euro and a bit.
- Swimming pool, free parking, clean and quiet room. Excellent value for money and perfect for a short stay.
- Excellent value for money ………Clean, tidy, good car parking and easy to find!
URH – Hotel Molí del Mig
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a seasonal outdoor pool, URH – Hotel Molí del Mig offers accommodations in Torroella de Montgrí. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.A flat-screen TV, as well as a CD player are available. The rooms have a private bathroom. Superior rooms include a spa tub or a hot tub.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Lloret de Mar is 28 miles from URH – Hotel Molí del Mig, and Girona is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 22 miles from URH – Hotel Molí del Mig.
- On arrival, we had been upgraded to a “junior suite” at no extra charge, which was very pleasant. The hotel, which is ultra modern in style though based in an old converted mill, was well sign posted down a dusty track in the middle of a large, fertile agricultural area, and blissfully peaceful. It is surrounded by farm tracks, some of which follow the river estuary down to the sea. Bike hire (very reasonably priced) is available on site and is a good way of exploring this area, or getting to neighbouring L’Estartit. The dining room is good, though there was some variation in quality. Breakfasts were excellent. All the staff we met were helpful and welcoming. The dinner, bed and breakfast option is very good value. We didn’t use many of the hotel facilities, but there was a lovely pool, floodlit tennis courts and a spa which appeared to be popular.
- We had a really pleasant stay here, although only for one night, unfortunately! And the day that we were there, it was raining, so we didn’t have the full experience – but the grounds were lovely and I’m sure on a sunny day it would’ve been even better. Since it was too rainy to do much outside, we enjoyed the indoor spa which was small but lovely.
- Facilities were great and spa very well managed so it was not crowded. The quietness and view from the room.
- The facilities were wonderful. Nice change from busyness of coast. It’s a unique property as well. Beds extemely comfortable, nice large towels. Breakfast buffet was good as well with a variety of pastries offered each day so it did not get boring.
This hotel is gorgeous and our room was fabulous the staff on reception are very helpful and friendly although I’m sorry to say not the case with the breakfast staff who we found surly and unwelcoming. On our 2nd morning they young girl went to every table apart from ours and we worked out for ourselves that she was telling guests if they would like anything else from the breakfast buffet to go as it was about to finish, we found this rather rude as to why she avoided our table.
We were also told by the waiter at lunch to go and sit outside and he would follow in 5/10 mins to explain the lunch menu this never happened as we didn’t see him again so we went out to eat in Torroealla
RVHotels Hotel Palau Lo Mirador
One of our top picks in Torroella de Montgrí.Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a year-round outdoor pool, RVHotels Hotel Palau Lo Mirador offers accommodations in Torroella de Montgrí. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV. Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms include a spa tub or a hot tub.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Lloret de Mar is 28 miles from RVHotels Hotel Palau Lo Mirador, and Girona is 16 miles from the property. Girona-Costa Brava Airport is 21 miles away.
- Lovely, large room with a comfortable bed (it felt like memory foam). The entire property is nice and there’s plenty of free parking They seem to be in the midst of even more improvements. It was too cold for us to use the pool, but it looked great. We booked one night initially, but loved it so much we extended our stay by 2 nights. It’s very close to everything Costa Brava has to offer, so I recommend this as a great base for exploring the area. The village is delightful, people are so kind, and everything you could need (grocery stores, bakeries, pharmacy, etc) is a very easy walk. It does require a walk up two flights of stairs to get to the room, but it wasn’t a big deal (especially since we were able to stay for so long). The breakfast was very good, especially for the price. The Mirador was just as nice as the two paradors we stayed in, but for a fraction of the price.
Fabulous grand old house complete with original artworks.
The 11 rooms individually named and of good size. Beds comfortable.
Quality restaurant on site.
We’ve stayed several times at this wonderful hotel. This time we took the opportunity to book a suite. And didn’t regret a moment. We got a spacious room that was located in the corner of the building with windows in two directions. We’ll be back again.
The restaurant has changed owner since last year and upped its quality a step.
- Clean, comfortable, location, staff, friendly, helpful
- Beautifully restored medieaval palace, excellent food, extremely good value for money, friendly staff.
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing an outdoor pool, seasonal outdoor pool and playground, Hotel Picasso is located in Torroella de Montgrí in the region of Catalonia, just 28 miles from Lloret de Mar. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Free use of bicycles and bike rental are available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking.You can play ping-pong and darts at this hotel, and car rental is available. Girona is 19 miles from Hotel Picasso, and Roses is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 23 miles from the property.
- excellent, cheap price with high quality of facility, the best hotel I have been lived until now
- Overall super good experience with the hotel. Breakfast was simple but good, with a lot of fruit. Beds were good (but an extra blanket is needed when it’s colder) and rooms were spacious, as is the bathroom, which was very clean.
Huge room with bath.
Parking space owned by the hotel.
- Super place. I travelled alone with 2 dogs and felt very at ease here. Nobody was staring at me and I was made to feel very welcome.
- The Staff at this hotel were absolutely excellent people. They run the place in an exceptional manner and are ALL very friendly and accommodating. One young girl in particular ran around at about midnight to make us a sandwich (which was excellent by the way) despite the kitchens being closed . The place is spotless clean and they all work VERY hard to keep the place that way . A wonderful hotel and a very good price too. ..Oh and the breakfast is truly superb and very plentiful and the morning coffee is Grade A 100% 🙂
Aparthotel & Village Golf Beach
One of our top picks in Pals.This property is a 11-minute walk from the beach. Surrounded by forest and half a mile from Playa de Pals Beach, Aparthotel & Village Golf Beach features an outdoor pool and free Wi-Fi. It offers studios, apartments and villas with balconies, or terraces.All air conditioned accommodation at the Golf Beach has simple décor with tiled floors. Apartments and studios come with a kitchenette and a sitting area with a flat-screen TV.All villas at the Village have a separate kitchen and living room, which opens onto a terrace overlooking the pool.The staff at the 24-hour front desk can arrange car rental. Guests at the Aparthotel & Village Golf Beach can enjoy discounts at one of the 3 neighboring golf courses.The Golf Beach is set in the Sa Punta area of Pals and just over half a mile from a picturesque cove. Girona and its airport can be reached in an hour, by car.
- Very nice place not far from the sea shore with beautiful big rooms.
- The property is nice and staff were very friendly and helpful. Parking is available and Spar is just adjacent to the hotel. I enjoyed staying and hotel is good value for money
- Location, great staff, position of our room overlooking the pool, facilities in the room, cleanliness. Good sized bed. One of the staff actually brought in her own scales so we could get our luggage sorted (Ryanair issues). the bedding and towels are changed regularly. We will be staying again.
- Location , between beach and old town in wooded setting. Grounds and pool area excellent. On site Spar supermarket
- Staff at reception was very friendly and welcoming.
One of our top picks in L’Estartit.This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing an outdoor pool and playground, Hotel Nereida is located in L’Estartit in the region of Catalonia. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and private parking is available on site.Views of the mountains, pool or city are featured in certain rooms. Every room includes a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for snorkeling. The hotel also provides car rental. Lloret de Mar is 30 miles from Hotel Nereida, and Girona is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 24 miles from the property.
Room spacious & balcony nice. Food very good with a great choice.
staff friendly, helpful and welcoming. Our 4th visit and not our last!
- The staff were all wonderful and friendly, everyone, from the housekeepers to the reception staff. The buffet breakfast was amazing in both its choice and presentation.
- Room basic but clean with a tv. Very good air con. Breakfast same every day but fine. Bar/restaurant area pleasant. Good location for the beach. Balcony. Day beds at poolside nice. Pool clean.
- The staff were so helpful and friendly, nothing was too much trouble and it felt like there was always someone around incase you need anything, hats off to the bar men as the cocktails were divine and the hotel was kept very clean, even the pool area was very well kept and delightfully relaxing, the beds by the pool are a really nice touch too!
- Great position, superb pool,good food, friendly staff.
- Room spacious & balcony nice. Food very good with a great choice.
One of our top picks in L’Estartit.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Located in L’Estartit, 30 miles from Lloret de Mar, Hotel Panorama features free WiFi access and private parking. The hotel has a playground and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Girona is 20 miles from Hotel Panorama, and Roses is 15 miles from the property. Girona-Costa Brava Airport is 24 miles away.
- All was good except you can hear nosie and etc from one room to another .
- Beds comfy. Hotel immaculate and clean! Stunning pool & garden area. Amazing view of beach. Seconds walk to the beach!
The folks were efficient at getting us checked in and the initial impressions were very positive. The view from our lanai or balcony were very “panoramic” as you will see in our picture. Our room was very nice with modern touch, a nice bathroom with pretty good shower. Beds were a little stiff but the third bed worked out great for our daughter. Maid service was invisible and effective:) It’s great location, you can easily walk anywhere in town. We didn’t use the pool but it looked terrific. The room came with full board but we only ate breakfast there. The food at breakfast was fresh and plentiful. Many of the staff could speak english, which was helpful as well.
We really like L’Estartit wish we could have spent another day there.
- I loved the buffet meals which appear the be athentically Spanish yet thoughtfully appealing to those with a less discerning Catalonian palate. The glorious sea-view from our balcony.
All the steff are kind and professional. This hotel is perfect for family( many activities for children and safty pool) inside pool was with warm water, so good when it’s cold weather.
But sauna , jacuzzi are on charge.
Hotel is just in front of the sea! The location is never better than that.
The room is small but clean and renovated.
Total opinion of this hotel is that i recommend to all the people. We are willing to visit again surely..
Top Hotels In Torroella De Montgrí Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Torroella de Montgrí Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Torroella de Montgrí Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Torroella de Montgrí Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!