10 Best Hotels To Stay In Torroella de Fluviá Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Torroella de Fluviá Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Torroella de Fluviá Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Torroella de Fluviá Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Torroella de Fluviá Catalonia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Torroella de Fluviá Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Torroella de Fluviá Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Torroella De Fluviá Catalonia:
Hotel El Molí
One of our top picks in Sant Pere Pescador.Located in Sant Pere Pescador, 19 miles from Girona, Hotel El Molí features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some accommodations feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Certain rooms have views of the pool or garden. A flat-screen TV is available.Roses is 7 miles from Hotel El Molí, and Cadaqués is 12 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 26 miles from the property.
- The overall is really good, the hotel rooms are nice, nothing really soecial but good value for money. The staff is really friendly and the breakfast is generous and the quality is good
- good breakfast very helpful family run hotel. have stayed before and will do so again
The continental breakfast was lovely
Loved the spa bath in the room
The outdoor hammocks were bliss
- Lovely welcoming friendly staff, make you feel at home especially during breakfast time, good continental breakfast every morning. Staff happy to help with anything. 20 min walk from beach, 5 mins from village. Lovely pool and grounds to relax in.
Really nice staff
Convenient location, close to the beach and the village as well
Cute rooms and design bathrooms
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, La Masia is located in Sant Pere Pescador. Free private parking is available on site.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. A TV is provided.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The hotel also provides free use of bicycles. Girona is 20 miles from La Masia, and Roses is 7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 26 miles from La Masia.
- Very friendly hotel owners. Helpful and are friendly. Breakfast was good with enough choice. It was possible to use kitchen for cooking and refrigerator to store drinks and food. Good location, can walk to restaurant area and 10 minutes drive from sea.
- We really enjoyed our stay at La Masia hotel. Nice and friendly staff, delicious breakfast and spotlessly clean rooms. Very comfortable beds too. All in all, I warmly recommend it!
- The staff were exceptionally helpful. They really helped to make our stay stress free. Super value for money. Would definitely recommend it for people visiting this area.
- Friendly very helpful staff. Location to town. Use of communal kitchen,refrigeration,cooking,garden and bbq facilities. Free secure car parking.
- It’s not a fancy hotel, more like a roadside motel, however it has a shared kitchen (2x fridges, 2x microwaves, 2x gas stoves), the rooms are nice and clean and the staff are super friendly and helpful. I mean it – you really feel welcome and it seems like you already know the front desk people as in how friendly they are. It is cheap, it is quiet, it has a backyard you can be in with your kids. Rooms have balconies, there’s a car parking space. Wifi works most of the time, the tv in our room was new. There’s a pretty large grocery store and a gas station two steps away.
Hotel Can Ceret
Hotel Can Ceret is located in Sant Pere Pescador, 19 miles from Girona and 7 miles from Roses. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some accommodations have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and slippers. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a tour desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Cadaqués is 12 miles from Hotel Can Ceret, and Collioure is 23 miles from the property. Girona-Costa Brava Airport is 25 miles away.
- Small, intimate hotel. Friendly helpful owners. Large room, well appointed. Interesting old building, well restored & tastefully decorated. Lovely terraces.
- Wondeful hotel owned/managed by a lovely Spanish and French couple. Really perfect
- Comfy bed, great bathroom, attentive staff. Appreciated the private parking on market day.
- The staff were lovely and helpful and the “hotel” has potential to be a little gem
- A good place to start daily excursions to mountains and coast, biking etc. Really friendly hosts, comfortable huge bed, big bathroom with daylight. Breakfast offering high quality healthy products. Of course I would come back.
Hostal Spa Empúries
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hostal Spa Empúries offers accommodations in L’ Escala, just 18 miles from Girona. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have views of the sea or garden. The rooms come with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Bike rental and car rental are available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking.Roses is 9 miles from Hostal Spa Empúries, and Cadaqués is 13 miles from the property. Girona-Costa Brava Airport is 24 miles away.
- The location is absolutely spectacular. The room was great with a really comfortable bed and nice, clean bathroom. The common areas are also great. Particularly well suited for a romantic weekend.
- We paid to go to a spa hotel not realising when we got there we would have to pay extra to go into to spa ???? i understand treatments as extra but 23 euros for 90 mins naughty
- Beautiful hotel and rooms, friendly staff. Great spa facilities.
- Stayed 3 nights and had a great time. A small little gem on the Costa Brava coast. The sea views were fantastic and the sound of the waves 24/7 a joy for my brainwaves. I loved the Spa: excellent facilities and clean.
- Impressive view, wonderful breakfast, good restaurant, very good maitre d’hotel.
Hotel El Pescador
Hotel El Pescador is located in Sant Pere Pescador, 19 miles from Girona and 7 miles from Roses.A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Each room comes with a private bathroom.There is a tour desk at the property.Cadaqués is 12 miles from Hotel El Pescador, and Collioure is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 26 miles from Hotel El Pescador.
The owner was really nice and helpful.
- Chambre propre en centre ville, idéal pour une étape
- Bonne literie, chambre et sanitaire propre donnant sur une ruelle calme, personnel sympathique et souriant
- A l’accueil , une dame charmante vous reçoit , ainsi que la bonne situation géographique de l’hotel , situé en plein village et a peine 10 minutes en voiture de la mer , ou les plages sont belles et propres.
- La ubicación y el hecho que hubiera parquing cercano.
- The owner was really nice and helpful.
Hotel Mas Lazuli
Located in Pau, 28 miles from Girona, Hotel Mas Lazuli features a seasonal outdoor pool and terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.You will find a gift shop at the property.The hotel also provides free use of bicycles. Roses is 4.3 miles from Hotel Mas Lazuli, and Cadaqués is 8 miles away. Girona-Costa Brava Airport is 34 miles from the property.
- After being shown to a room as far away from the main hotel as possible initially we were moved to a room within the hotel. This occurred after I expressed disquiet about the room and its facilities. The room in the hotel was delightful – more spacious, better facilities and no trek to the main hotel from what felt like outer Siberia. Bearing in mind there were very few hotel guests, we could not understand why the hotel did not go all out in the first place to impress us and make us feel truly welcome. So marks for responsiveness but not for real customer focus.
- Beautiful hotel, very romantic. Great staff. 5 star level.
- Amazing facilities, you wont want to leave the hotel! Every corner is beautiful! Great place to go and relax
- Absolutely spectacular property. We stayed in a large suite with a terrace and it was gorgeous. Comfortable bed, comfortable couches, luxurious bathroom and an olive tree on our terrace. The grounds themselves are a dream–we walked around picking fresh grapes, figs, almonds, etc. Even just sitting by the pool, looking over the vineyards is magnificent. Top-class hotel.
- bedroom was lovely, great Pool, and wonderful view, lovely grounds ..bed and shower was fab …nice room layout …
Hotel Restaurant Bon Retorn
Located in Figueres, 19 miles from Girona, Hotel Restaurant Bon Retorn features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. The hotel has an outdoor pool and year-round outdoor pool, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms have a private bathroom. A TV with satellite channels is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Roses is 11 miles from Hotel Restaurant Bon Retorn, and Cadaqués is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 26 miles from the property.
- Ideally situated a few minutes from the motorway, this is a busy hotel with fairly limited parking. The reception staff were helpful, the room clean and comfortable, the bathroom excellent.
Clean and roomy bedroom Nice view over the fields and snow capped mountains.
Breakfast ample. Fresh meats omelette cereals fruit and good range of bread and patisseries
- Extremely friendly staff. Very good restaurant. Confortable rooms. Good Wi-Fi and air.conditioned. The hotel is very well placed near Figueras. Excellent as a starting point to see Dali Museum and house. Really recommend.
- Our room was clean and the surroundings were quiet. Breakfast was good.
The welcome at the hotel is always very friendly. Having stayed many times in Figures this is now our preferred hotel.
The room, the rest of the hotel and the area outside are always spotlessly clean.
Plenty of private parking
Very nice room
Ideal location for our bird-watching visits
Hotel Mediterraneo Park
One of our top picks in Roses – and a guest favorite.
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Hotel Mediterraneo Park is 650 feet from Santa Margarida beach and is surrounded by 2.5 acres of gardens and 2 outdoor swimming pools. It provides rooms with balconies.The hotel features a water circuit with a hot tub, sauna and an indoor swimming pool. There is also a gym, ping-pong facilities and a mini-golf course.The air-conditioned rooms at the Mediterraneo Park are simply decorated. Each has a flat-screen TV and satellite channels.The Mediterraneo’s restaurant serves hot and cold buffet meals prepared in a show kitchen. The daily buffet breakfast includes both English and continental breakfast options.Less than half a mile outside the pretty Costa Brava resort of Roses, the hotel is just a 20-minute drive from the picturesque towns of Cadaqués and Empuriabrava. Cap de Creus Park is 2.5 miles away.
- A really nice place to stay, weather was a bit cool to use the pool, but it was Easter. Good choice and variety on the evening meals and not to expensive wine either.
- We had dinner and breakfast at the hotel. The food at the buffet was good, varied things to eat. The beach is just 3min walking distance.
- Lovely resort like facilities. Excellent buffet breakfasts and dinners. Only a short stroll to beach. Didn’t want to leave!
Good hotel close to the beach,restaurant and bars close by ,nice flat walk into town,
The hotel has well kept gardens and nice pool area
- The staff were tireless in their enthusiasm and willingness to please
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Canet offers accommodations in Castelló d’Empúries. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.Bike rental and car rental are available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking.Girona is 23 miles from Hotel Canet, and Roses is 5 miles from the property. Girona-Costa Brava Airport is 29 miles away.
- We know this hotel well. We have visited five times since and including 2004. It is a family run hotel run by friendly people and run very well. Castello d’ Empurieus is a partially walled medieval city. It is a lovely town with very friendly people. Hotel Canet’s restaurant is very good and reasonably priced serving Catalan and Spanish food. You never leave the table hungry.
- A delightful little village to stay in and use as a base to visit the busier beaches nearby. We highly recommend this hotel. Excellent staff and facilities
- I have eaten here many times and the food has always been very good. Breakfast is a delight as it is taken on the roof where you can enjoy the rising sun and a wonderful panoramic view. Room 401 is great; it is spacious with comfortable beds, an excellent bathroom and it’s own private roof top terrace and easy access to the solarium. The location is tops as you are right in the centre of the medieval part of the village. Put this together with friendly and helpful staff and you can’t go wrong.
- beautiful building. Extremely clean. Lovely terrace. Family run. The staff could not have worked harder. Great value for money. There is a bus to Empuribrava.
- After a long day of sightseeing in the Dali Triangle, the hotel’s swimming pool (which is actually located in a former convent that’s within easy walking distance from the main hotel building, and adjacent to the hotel’s private parking lot) was wonderful! Breakfast outdoors on the rooftop terrace overlooking the town of Castello d’Empuries and nearby countryside (all the way to the Mediterranean) was a visual treat. And the breakfast was excellent (i.e., great assortment of fruits, yogurt, dried meats, cheeses, breads, croissants (with or without chocolate), individually made coffee, warmed milk, etc.). Lastly, I’d be remiss if I didn’t add that we also ate dinner in the hotel’s restaurant one evening and were treated to the tastiest gazpacho that I’ve ever experienced.
Mas Falgarona is located in Avinyonet de Puigventós, just 19 miles from Girona. The hotel has an outdoor pool and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.A flat-screen TVwith satellite channels, as well as a CD player are provided. Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Extras include slippers and free toiletries.There is room service at the property.The hotel also provides free use of bicycles. Roses is 14 miles from Mas Falgarona, and Cadaqués is 19 miles away. Girona-Costa Brava Airport is 26 miles from the property.
- Lovely hotel in a beautiful setting, very pleasant and helpful staff, they even came to find us in a nearby town when our GPS died to bring us to the hotel. Very good restaurant. We will be back!
- Really nice campsite hotel in Catalonia, but very near from the beautiful Figueiras city. The hotel restaurant is good and our suite was enormous. Highlight to lovely personnel.
- The hotel is located in a quiet little village 15min drive from Figueres and 45 min from beatiful Cadaques. It’s an old renovated farm decorated with a lot of taste. We very much enjoyed the dinners and breakfasts. They use very good ingredients. Our suite was very large and comfortable with a huge bathroom! The surroundings are lovely.
- The restaurant and breakfast is excellent. The hotel is beautiful, and the design is interesting.
- Small boutique….quiet. great food and very friendly and helpful staff.
Top Hotels In Torroella De Fluviá Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Torroella de Fluviá Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Torroella de Fluviá Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Torroella de Fluviá Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!