10 Best Hotels To Stay In Torrestío Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Torrestío Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Torrestío Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Torrestío Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Torrestío Castile and Leon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Torrestío Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Torrestío Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Torrestío Castile And Leon:
Hotel Restaurante Casa Manolo
Hotel Restaurante Casa Manolo is located in Páramo, just 21 miles from Oviedo. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms are equipped with a TV. Every room includes a private bathroom.There is a tour desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Pola de Somiedo is 10 miles from Hotel Restaurante Casa Manolo, and Cangas del Narcea is 26 miles away. Asturias Airport is 32 miles from the property.
- Superó nuestras espectativas, la ubicación perfecta para hacer todas las actividades que queríamos que eran unas cuántas, en plena naturaleza, el pueblo con mucho encanto, el hotel muy acogedor, la habitación y la cama muy cómodas, el restaurante buena calidad, pero lo mejor el trato recibido, Manolo y su mujer encantadores, nos ayudaron en todo lo que necesitamos. Volveremos sin duda. Muy, muy recomendable
- El desayuno estupendo!! Y el trato familiar… recomendable
- Camas muy cómodas, excelente limpieza en habitación y baño, trato exquisito por parte de los dueños del local, muy buena carta para comer y desayunar y todo ello situado en un lugar perfecto para relajarte ya que es una zona muy tranquila y rodeada de un paisaje precioso. Recomendable 100%.
- Todo perfecto, limpio,agradable…el desayuno café tostadas zumo natural y jamón serrano…todo muy rico.los dueños muy amables.aparcamos en la calle sin problemas. Volveremos.
- Buen trato, buena cena, buen desayuno. Habitación correcta.
Hotel Rural Somiedo
Hotel Rural Somiedo offers accommodations in Valle de Lago. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. All rooms include a private bathroom.You will find a tour desk at the property.Oviedo is 27 miles from Hotel Rural Somiedo, and Pola de Somiedo is 3.1 miles away. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 35 miles from the property.
- The proprietor was very helpful with information about local waking routes. The view from our room was fantastic.
The location of this hotel was stunning, with breathtaking vistas. The room was lovely and the shower, excellent.
We had very little Spanish, so it was very helpful that some members of the hosts’family were around to help us out with any enquiries.
The hosts were friendly, generous (let us have some of their food on one of our walks, when we meet them) and extremely knowledgeable about their area.
We also liked the fact that..just possibly, we might get to see a bear! We didn’t but did see wolf footprints in the snow!
- The proprietors (family) were exceedingly welcoming and friendly, the bedroom very nice. Breakfast was perfectly good. The hotel was easy to find, its location quite outstanding
- Ideal location for walkers, comfy and clean enough.
- Comfy, cool rooms in beautiful location. Mesh blind on windows mean you can leave them open at night without bugs getting in.
La Posta del Camín Real
Surrounded by the stunning mountain landscape of Spain’s Asturias region, this charming, equestrian-themed hotel provides a great setting for a relaxing rural getaway.La Posta del Camín Real is set in the beautiful countryside of Green Spain, making it ideal for nature lovers. It faces a 10th-century church in the village of Teverga, right in the heart of a protected nature reserve. Spend your days hiking in the local hills or by taking in the scenery by bike.An equestrian theme runs throughout the hotel, with each individual guest room being named after a famous horse. Its rustic decor and antique-style furnishings create a unique, welcoming atmosphere.After a hearty lunch in the elegant, on-site restaurant, relax with a drink in the hotel’s own cafe-bar – a charming venue full of colorful memorabilia from past centuries.
- Rooms were decorated nicely and very comfortable. Nice location, near lots of walks. Food was great and very cheap at the hotel restaurant.
- Character hotel, friendly helpful staff and good food
- Great atmosphere in a nicely refurbished house, with character … all details taken care, pedantic details, good taste, spacious room (and massive bathroom), nice views towards the mountains. Simple and tasty breakfast until late, but more could be added on request. Always fresh and varied fruits for breakfast. The host was just amazing, always friendly and willing to help.
- PEACE – AUTHENTICITY – NICE PEOPLE – ‘VERY HOMY !!!
- Good value for money–nice room with crib for our son, decent dinner and breakfast, and conveniently located right on the Senda del Oso. Friendly, kind, and accommodating staff.
Situated in one of the most beautiful areas of Asturias within the Ubiñas-La Mesa Nature Reserve, this charming hotel is ideal for those looking for a relaxing and invigorating rural retreat.The immediate surroundings are spectacular with lush rolling hills and a river flowing by, just metres from the hotel. The accommodation comprises just 7 rooms, each uniquely designed and combine rural with contemporary. In addition there is a spa.An idyllic location for outdoors and nature enthusiasts, one of the most popular activities in the area is the Senda del Oso footpath network that takes you to Teverga and is perfect for walkers and cyclists. Just 1,000 feet from the hotel you will find the Parque de la Prehistoria museum, where you can enjoy a collection of Paleolithic art.
- Delightful rural retreat with very welcoming – and English speaking – hosts. We loved this place, wonderful warm welcome and great home cooking. Idyllically located beside a stream, the whole vibe of the place was so relaxed.
- Extraordinary splendid place to stay in this beautiful and interesting valley. Impeccable clean, newly renovated within the old frame, so no sound from old boards or pipes, quiet and comfortable beds listening to the small creak outside. Host, his wife and sister make sure you feel welcome, if that is giving guidance for walks, having a relax jacuzzi and Swedish sauna or home cocked evening meal country style with nothing to miss. One of the best places we stayed in a lifetime.
- We were welcomed by Pablo, a very friendly host. Makes you feel at home and takes good care for his guests. Diner well served and more than enough! The hotel is very rural and situated in a quiet peaceful setting with beautiful mountains and small villages. Wonderful area for hiking, cycling and enjoying the real Spanish life! Clean and spacious room!
- Simple, traditional country guest house in middle of countryside. Family-run. Delicious home cooked dinners. Honesty bar. Great for walks, access to caves and prehistoric centre. Tranquillity.
- Es un hotelito muy agradable. Relación caliad precio genial. El dormir al lado de un rio super relajante. Yo que suelo dormir mal, dormí toda la noche.
Hotel Balcon de Aguera
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hotel Balcon de Aguera offers accommodations in San Martín. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room comes with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Oviedo is 19 miles from Hotel Balcon de Aguera, and Avilés is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 28 miles from the property.
- Friendly helpful owner, great breakfast, loved it and will definitely return
- Nice,clean,comfy hotel, good breakfast,friendly service and trolls and mythical creatures seem to be popular with the owner who was really nice.
- Everything worked (except wifi).and was clean and comfortable.
Small family hotel with a touch of fun
Parking is public access across the road from the Hotel but ok
- A comfortable country hotel. Breakfast was good value as it was included in the price.
La Corona del Auteiro
Located in Valle de Lago in the region of Asturias, 27 miles from Oviedo, La Corona del Auteiro features a barbecue and terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service at the property.Pola de Somiedo is 3.9 miles from La Corona del Auteiro, and Cangas del Narcea is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 35 miles from La Corona del Auteiro.
- Great place in the mountains, lovely room with skylight, quiet, pleasant sleep, perfect hosts, good breakfast, delicious dinner, tenderloin (solomillo) and entrecote are fabulous. Ask for a tour to the old mill (molino) on the grounds, 3 minutes walk from the hotel
- La zona es preciosa y el propietario muy amable y atento en todo momento.
- La casa muy bonita. La dueña muy amable. El sitio muy tranquilo y con rutas cerca (Lago del valle, Braña de Sousas, etc)
- L’esmorzar súper bo, les vistes genials i l’habitació i la casa molt boniques.
- Estuvo todo perfecto,sitio agradable,personal igual,tranquilidad,y desayuno espectacular.
Hotel Casa Miño
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Casa Miño offers accommodations in Pola de Somiedo, just 28 miles from Oviedo. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. All rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.There is a shared lounge at the property.Cangas del Narcea is 16 miles from Hotel Casa Miño, and Mieres is 27 miles from the property. Asturias Airport is 34 miles away.
- Welcoming staff and the restaurant served good local dishes
- La zona del salón con la chimenea encendida – todo reformado
- La preciosa ubicación en medio de un valle con unas vistas impresionantes. El desayuno realmente abundante y delicioso con un café digno de mención.
- Le village est tellement calme, nous avons très bien dormi.
- La ubicación del hotel para visitar el Valle de Somiedo, la limpieza y la amabilidad del personal
Balneario Caldas de Luna
Showcasing a sun terrace and ski storage, Balneario Caldas de Luna is located in Caldas de Luna in the region of Castila y Leon, just 27 miles from León. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing, biking and hiking. The hotel also provides bike rental. Oviedo is 30 miles from Balneario Caldas de Luna, and San Isidro is 27 miles from the property. Asturias Airport is 45 miles away.
- Every thing the personal the hotel the services realky wonderful stay
- Small hotel with great personnel, very good food. Also nice vegetarian dishes. Excellent service at the reception and the restaurant, as well as the bar and the spa. Cosy terrace for lunch by the riverside. Close to the motorway, but for our nice surprise you don’t see nor hear it at all!
- Excellent value for money. We had use of the spa, lunch, dinner, bed breakfast and alcohol aplenty and the total bill was 120euro
- Un sitio tranquilo, en un paraje incomparable y un personal excelente.
- El personal del comedor super agradable. El entorno bucólico y relajante.
Hotel La Mora
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel La Mora offers accommodations in Villaseca de Laciana, just 11 miles from Pola de Somiedo. The hotel has a terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bidet. A TV is provided.There is a tour desk at the property.The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 44 miles from the property.
- Fabulous welcome from owner at door on late arrival. Service second-to-none, with bar open as long as required into early hours. Best service I have ever seen anywhere.
- Staff superb. Madam spoilt us with her superb cooking, both for dinner and breakfast.
- tranquil, beautiful setting, helpful friendly owners
- Emplazamiento maravilloso. Pero lo que destaca sobre todo es la calidad humana de los propietarios. Aman su profesión y cuidan con mimo al cliente. Totalmente recomendable.
LA ATENCIÓN DE LOS DUEÑOS. LO MEJOR!!!
EL LUGAR DONDE ESTA UBICADO EL HOTEL ES PRECIOSO….
LAS CENAS ESPECTACULARES.
Hotel Rural La Bolera
Located in Robles de Laciana in the region of Castila y Leon, 11 miles from Pola de Somiedo, Hotel Rural La Bolera features a playground and ski storage. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a TV. Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden. Each room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and biking. The hotel also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 44 miles from the property.
- Very friendly staff. Great restaurant. Locals liked it also.
- The restaurant attached serves the best squid I’ve ever tasted!
- Beautifully renovated building with lovely bedrooms and great bathroom. Restaurant was good and breakfast was excellent. English speaking waitress was extremely efficient and very friendly.
- The dining room was nice, as well as the patio where we ate outside several times (the restaurant was quite nice and reasonable price-wise).
- The breakfasts were excellent. Food was good and great value. The staff could not have been more helpful
Top Hotels In Torrestío Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Torrestío Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Torrestío Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Torrestío Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!