10 Best Hotels To Stay In Torres del Río Navarre – Top Hotel Reviews
Torres del Río Navarre is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Torres del Río Navarre. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Torres del Río Navarre. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Torres del Río Navarre. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Torres del Río Navarre right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Torres del Río Navarre with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Torres Del Río Navarre:
Latorrién de Ane
Located in Mues in the region of Navarra, 15 miles from Logroño, Latorrién de Ane features a seasonal outdoor pool and terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a tour desk at the property.Vitoria-Gasteiz is 28 miles from Latorrién de Ane, and Olite is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 32 miles from the property.
Very comfortable and tasteful country hotel
Pick up by car from Los Arcos (on Camino) and return the next morning
- The accommodations were exceptional – every aspect from bed to bath to bar to breakfast – absolutely first rate
- Confy bed, good quality bedding, towels and toiletries. Friendly and hard working staff. Quiet and relaxing.
- Really stylish. Extremely friendly staff – all family I guess. Picked us up very quickly from Los Arcos. Wonderful rooms. WiFi was satisfactory for a hotel – they are all pretty much the same. Food in their cellar restaurant was really good. Service was excellent and always with a smile. Would definitely go back again.
Fantastic hotel with so much character.
Very friendly staff.
We were collected from the nearest town with only a five minute drive to the hotel
Breakfast and dinner superb
Would love to visit again
A treat when walking the Camino
- Excellent breakfast
Palacio de Pujadas
Palacio de Pujadas is located in Viana, just 5 miles from Logroño. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room has a flat-screen TV. All rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Vitoria-Gasteiz is 27 miles from Palacio de Pujadas, and Haro is 24 miles away. Pamplona Airport is 41 miles from the property.
- This is a lovely hotel building, very attractive, historical, with character.
- Beautiful hotel. Lovely room. Fantastic breakfast. Nice dinner at an excellent price.
- Friendly and helpful staff. Small but quite stylish hotel in very attractive old building
- Friendly staff and location!! Close to cathedral and on Camino.
- A lovely place to stay, right on the Camino. This was our second stay, and once again it was the perfect place to stop. The staff were so broil and friendly. Excellent meal in the restaurant too.
Hotel Villa de los Arcos
The Hotel Villa de los Arcos is located in Arcos, next to the A-12 motorway between Pamplona and Logroño. It has free Wi-Fi, free onsite parking and air-conditioned rooms.All of the modern rooms in the Villa de los Arcos have a flat-screen TV, safe and private bathrooms.The hotel has a luggage store, as well as petrol pumps and a small shop. It is also happy to help organize tours of the local area. A free shuttle service to Plaza del Coso in Arcos is available on prior request.There is also a large, modern bar-café serving fixed menus. It is open from early until late each day, and also has a terrace.Hotel Villa de los Arcos is less than 1.2 miles from the town of Los Arcos, and the Circuito de Navarra racetrack is less than 0.6 miles away. Logroño, in La Rioja, is about 18.6 miles away. Free shuttle bus for pilgrims from and to the town are offered subject to availability.
Rooms were clean comfortable nicely furnished. Staff were friendly and the beds were very comfortable.
Ther location was excellent.
- The price was very good. Room was clean and comfortable, front desk staff helped me with directions and the area. I was on bicycle and they put it in a secure place for me overnight. The restaurant was good.
The room and the bed were very comfortable. The heating was great. The property was very quiet and the staff so kind.
Located 2 km from Los Arcos, is not recommended for people doing Santiago’s Road
- Good value. Reception staff and young lady who served our dinner were great. The hotel was fine for a stop over, and the room was clean and comfortable.
- The food in the restaurant was fresh and tasty. Probably the best quality food we had, had in a few days. The staff in the service station were friendly and accommodating despite the fact that we had zero Spanish and they had zero English, we managed to communicate and have a laugh! The bathroom was very clean and modern.
- Rooms were clean comfortable nicely furnished. Staff were friendly and the beds were very comfortable.
Catalonia Las Cañas
Catalonia Las Cañas is set within a shopping centre offering varied shops as well as a cinema and bowling alley, located 10 minutes’ drive from the centre of Logroño and city’s convention centre.The air-conditioned rooms at the hotel include central heating, as well as free Wi-Fi, a safe and satellite TV. The bathrooms are equipped with a bath and hairdryer.The property’s restaurant, Los Fogones de Kasildo, serves a buffet breakfast, and a range of international cuisine, from cold salads to grilled meats, from Monday to Saturday at lunchtime. In the evenings and on Sunday, you can enjoy the Gourmet Corner, where hamburgers, salads, tapas, snacks and desserts are served.Las Cañas offers a small fitness area, and has a business centre and conference facilities. Free on-site parking is available.
- Clean modern rooms, secure underground parking, charming helpful staff. Excellent breakfast. Will stop here again.
- Great breakfast. Awesome surprise to find a little present when I came back to my room on my birthday!
- The room was comfortable and clean. The buffet breakfast was good value
- I liked that the property was located between Viana and Logronos, however the location is far from any restaurants, bars, etc. The mall had a cafe and a restaurant, however it did not open until 9pm. Fortunately the mall had a grocery store inside and we were able to purchase premaid salads, etc.
- The location in a large shopping center outside the city is a little odd but otherwise I cannot complain as the hotel itself was great, clean, and the breakfast buffet was very good with lots of options also for vegetarians.
Mercure Carlton Rioja
Located in Logroño, 29 miles from Vitoria-Gasteiz, Mercure Carlton Rioja features free WiFi access and private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Haro is 22 miles from Mercure Carlton Rioja, and Ezcaray is 31 miles away. Pamplona Airport is 46 miles from the property.
- I need to is an excellent please located in the heart of the city
Room very comfortable. Good choice in breakfast buffet.
Hotel staff very helpful and conscientious. Obviously happy in their work
- The hotel is close to everything and Laurel street is within walking distance.
- The location of the hotel was very close to everything we wanted to visit.
- Had dinner in hotel, very good menu, prepared fresh and delicious.
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Zenit Logroño offers accommodations in Logroño, just 29 miles from Vitoria-Gasteiz. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room has a TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Haro is 23 miles from Zenit Logroño, and Elciego is 11 miles from the property. Pamplona Airport is 44 miles away.
- The ferry to from Portsmouth to Santander was 5 hours late so we finally checked into the hotel in Logrono at 3 a.m. after a three hour night drive! The night desk guy was pleasant and helpful if a little slow, although he did make us a hot chocolate! We liked the large room and en suite bathroom. Bedroom was for three persons – not necessary for the 2 of us – but beds were comfortable. Parking was in an outside parking area, not secured but fine and better than street parking. We had a roofbox on the car so our vehicle was too high for the majority of local hotels with only underground or street parking. Staff were very pleasant and helpful.
- Been there before so knew where it was. Easy access from the motorway
- Nice selection of toiletries in the bathroom.fish soup was exellent.
- Staff and especially the Manager were first class – efficient, warm and friendly and treated us as how they would like to be treated – Room excellent and a Lift
- The double room was clean, big and comfortable. It offers free wifi and free parking service. It is not exactly in the city centre as you need to drive 10 minutes to the city centre. The hotel has also terrace bar & restaurant. Not very well signed, we had to drive around awhile before spotting the hotel.
One of our top picks in Logroño.Located in the Logroño City Centre neighborhood in Logroño, 29 miles from Vitoria-Gasteiz, Hotel Murrieta features air-conditioned rooms and private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room has a TV. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Haro is 21 miles from Hotel Murrieta, and Ezcaray is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 46 miles from the property.
- The bed was comfortable, not suitable for anyone who reads room lights not bright enough,very good room.
- The breakfast was really good. The staff was very kind.
- Lovely clean room, hot shower with great pressure. Just perfect. The €7 breakfast was outstanding. Close to tapas and laundromat.
- Great location close to the old town and just 1 min away from a free public parking. Very friendly staff and great breakfast. Rooms are clean and comfy.
A good choice to stay. Wifi good. Parking is easy. Breakfast was good and had choices.
A couple of minutes from old town.
Set next to the River Ebro in central Logroño, F&G Logroño offers a cafe-bar, 24-hour front desk and a spa. Rooms feature flat-screen, satellite TV and free Wi-Fi.The F&G Logroño has an impressive central atrium, with original stone arches and a glass ceiling. Each stylish room has central heating, a minibar and a laptop safe.The F&G’s cafe-bar serves regional cuisine and has an extensive list of Rioja wines from the hotel’s own wine cellar. There are various restaurants and tapas bars within a 10-minute walk of the hotel.The F&G’s spa features a sauna, hot tub and offers a selection of treatments, including massage. There is also a gym on site.Santa Maria de la Redonda Church is just 1,150 feet from the hotel, while the Riojaforum Conference Center is a 15-minute walk away.
- Modern comfortable hotel with friendly staff and excellent facilities.
- The building is beautiful with different architectural elements complimenting each other. The views are stunning (front of the hotel)The room was clean and very comfortable. The breakfast varied and very tasty. The receptionist was extremely helpful with me and she was very patient. I did note all staff where excellent.
Very clean and good location.
Underground parking was challenging for me, but the stuff was helpful.
- The friendly staff make me and my wife very welcome, our room was very clean and smelling fraiche . Very big choice of food for breakfast and cooked to perfection.
- Nicely located for a tour of the Tapas bars, very good breakfast and a convenient all day coffee shop
Hotel Ciudad de Logroño
One of our top picks in Logroño.Offering free Wi-Fi, and café-bar, Hotel Ciudad de Logroño is located just 2,300 feet from Logroño Cathedral. Logroño Train Station is a 10-minute walk away.Ciudad de Logroño’s air-conditioned rooms have stylish modern décor, with flat-screen TVs and wooden floors. The private bathrooms come with a hairdryer.The hotel has a 24-hour reception, where staff are happy to provide information about the city. Free water is provided at reception. Secure garage parking is available for an extra charge.The city’s historic centre and main shopping district are both within an 8-minute walk of the hotel. You can also find a wide range of traditional tapas bars and restaurants nearby.
- The hotel is conveniently located, and we could easily walk to the old town for dinner/ sightseeing.
- The staff are very friendly, and the breakfast is real value for money.
- Hotel Ciudad de Logroño is not far from the old centre of Logroño. Reception was efficient and helpful. Tne hotel was, generally, bright and clean.
- Very central, easy walk to old town and river. No complaints
- Staff friendly and extremely helpful. Car parking easy and secure. Location was good local area had cafes 2 minutes walk. Only 10minutes from old town sites and streets of the tapas. Free water was nice.
Hotel los Bracos by Silken
Located in the Logroño City Centre neighborhood in Logroño, 29 miles from Vitoria-Gasteiz, Hotel los Bracos by Silken features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Haro is 22 miles from Hotel los Bracos by Silken, and Ezcaray is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 46 miles from the property.
Staff were great, cleaning personnel friendly and efficient.
My only suggestion would be to upgrade the toilet paper as what is on hand is a very low-grade paper!
- Room was clean and comfortable. Plenty of space to move around. Great lighting. Location couldnt be better right at the best spot in town.
- Very central location and lovely clean room. Comfy bed and excellent shower.
- The hotel is well-located (next to Calle Laurel, where all the good food is) and we liked the bathroom best –very clean (renovated to be more modern in interiors) and spacious.
As I requested a double bed I got a triple room (meaning they take care of the requests). The bed was enormous and super comfortable!
The hotel is right at the center, very close to calle Laurel.
- Staff were great, cleaning personnel friendly and efficient.
Top Hotels In Torres Del Río Navarre Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Torres del Río Navarre to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Torres del Río Navarre but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Torres del Río Navarre. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!