10 Best Hotels To Stay In Torres del Obispo Aragon – Top Hotel Reviews
Torres del Obispo Aragon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Torres del Obispo Aragon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Torres del Obispo Aragon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Torres del Obispo Aragon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Torres del Obispo Aragon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Torres del Obispo Aragon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Torres Del Obispo Aragon:
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Bellavista offers accommodations in La Puebla de Castro. The hotel has a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the lake, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom with a bathtub and bidet, with free toiletries provided.There are lots of activities in the area, such as fishing and hiking. Aínsa is 22 miles from Hotel Bellavista, and Boltaña is 25 miles away.
Family run and friendly staff.
Nice meals at Restaurant and good breakfast.
- Lovely area lakeside cafe, on site restaurant and shop, just really lovely.
- Beautiful view of the Lake. Pleasant family run Hotel.
- Hotel part of camping complex. Fantastic views and you are able to swim in the lake just 50m away across the road. Bar/restaurant was excellent value.
- Convenient location for our trip. Facilities clean and functional
- Family run and friendly staff.
Hotel Palacio del Obispo
Located in Graus, 30 miles from Benasque, Hotel Palacio del Obispo features a terrace and views of the mountains. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.Cerler is 30 miles from Hotel Palacio del Obispo, and Aínsa is 19 miles from the property.
Breakfast was good. On the last day they accommodated us to eat earlier as we had to get a plane, and only on that morning were we offered eggs or hot food.
The bed was comfortable and the black-out curtains so effective that on the first night we overslept and missed breakfast altogether!
- A comfortable, quiet room even on a fiesta night. The staff were most accommodating, both on reception and at breakfast
- Staff were very accommodating and friendly. Room was large and nicely decorated. Breakfast was very good.
- It was spacious and the bathroom and shower felt really luxurious- very clean too. Breakfast was included and was good value for money.
Very pleasant staff and welcome.
Lovely quiet room.
- Breakfast was good. On the last day they accommodated us to eat earlier as we had to get a plane, and only on that morning were we offered eggs or hot food.
Hotel Casa Carmen
Located in Benabarre, 28 miles from Aínsa, Hotel Casa Carmen features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Each room has a private bathroom with a bathtub and bidet, with free toiletries provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The area is popular for skiing and biking. Barbastro is 19 miles from Hotel Casa Carmen, and Alquézar is 24 miles away.
Ok mattress and pillow.
Quiet if no neighbors
Good blackout curtains, but the shade in the roof window was broken.
Cute little hotel with friendly staff right in the heart of the small town of Benabarre. Free parking right in front of the hotel and restaurants all close by.
Rooms were clean and tidy.
- Nice clean place. Good for a short stay. A couple of bars/restaurants nearby. We got lucky with parking on the street, but there wasn’t much so it could have been a problem.
The hôtel is a convenient stop-over for those driving from or to the Vielha tunnel which connects to France.
The staff were very friendly.
Parking is in the street outside the hôtel but there appears to be no street crime in the area.
Benabarre has an old castle which is worth the short walk up the hill from the hôtel.
The hôtel is good value.
- La habitación es tal y como habíamos visto en las fotos, muy acogedora y confortable. Estaba todo muy limpio y tenía todo lo necesario (no sabíamos que también habría secador de pelo y TV con DVD). El wifi funciona muy bien y se puede regular la temperatura de la calefacción. Vale la pena el desayuno por 4€ en el restaurante mars (justo enfrente). Además el personal fue muy atento y estuvimos muy a gusto. Sin duda repetiremos si volvemos por la zona!
- Ok mattress and pillow.
Located in Graus, 30 miles from Benasque, Hotel Lleida features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or river. The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bidet. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is room service at the property.Cerler is 30 miles from Hotel Lleida, and Aínsa is 19 miles away.
- Its a charming, old world hotel in a wonderful old town in Aragon. Much more atmospheric than most modern hotels where you could be anywhere. Very friendly and helpful staff.
- Hotel Lleida is perfectly located and provides great service with all you’d expect in a hotel room. While the decor is a little faded, overall it’s a great experience. Especially when you spend some time in the restaurant downstairs and watch the locals and visitors alike, come in for their coffees and snacks.
- The staff was helpful, regardless of the fact that the place runs two restaurants in addition to the hotel, and it was Easter night.
- Value for money, convenient central location. Rooms were clean.
- Great location. Quaint place with character. Decent rooms. Good tapas bar downstairs with good breakfast and a local people hang-out. There is a restaurant too, however we didn’t use it but will do the next time we’re there. Fantastic value for money
Hotel Rural El Pilaret
Located in Azanúy, 30 miles from Lleida, Hotel Rural El Pilaret features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find slippers and free toiletries.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing, biking and hiking. Barbastro is 10 miles from Hotel Rural El Pilaret, and Alquézar is 20 miles away.
- Very comfortable boutique hotel in a quiet village location. All facilities were excellent. We were well looked after.
- It was very clean and the manager and his wife were very pleasant and helpful.
- The area, the staff, the room with all the extra touches, the amazing shower, the complementary items. We felt really welcome and cared for. We also appreciated the recommend of a friendly restaurant down the road for a late night dinner.
- Situado en un pueblito tranquilo. La casa tiene todas las comodidades, el desayuno excelente y el servicio inmojarable.
- La amabilidad y simpatia de El Hadji y la limpieza. Muy acogedor
Hotel Villa San Jorge
Hotel Villa San Jorge offers accommodations in Azanúy. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find slippers, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Lleida is 30 miles from Hotel Villa San Jorge, and Barbastro is 10 miles away.
- Quiet location. Very good condition, I parked my motorcycle right outside. Car parking would be harder.
- A quirky little hotel. Eliji and his wife were lovely ,friendly people and extremely helpful. Nice.
- Very clean. Very kind and helpful couple runs the place.
- Es un alojamiento coqueto, decorado con gusto y variedad, los dueños cuidan mucho todos los detalles y hasta el último momento vamos descubriendo sorpresas. Es alucinante salir a pasear por la noche y escuchar únicamente el croar de las ranas y el agua del riachuelo! El servicio que nos proporcionan con su wifi gratuita dentro de la casa, de lujo. En general hemos aprovechado poco los servicios puestos a nuestra disposición porque en nuestros planes había mucha excursión por los alrededores; pasar aquí una semana tiene que ser fantástico.
- Fuimos de pasada por una noche y nos encantó. El chico muy amable y los desayunos muy bien.
Bodegas De Arnes – Adults Only
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Bodegas De Arnes – Adults Only offers accommodations in Graus. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Views of the mountains, lake or river are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a tour desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for skiing. Benasque is 29 miles from Bodegas De Arnes – Adults Only, and Cerler is 28 miles from the property.
- We were treated incredibly well and the owners were very helpful in every way. A true getaway in a beautiful building. Special details, yummy cuisine and wine as well as staff-owner attitude made a big difference! We really felt like pampered guests!!
Everything is perfect. VERY nice staff awaited for us till late evening, lit up all outdoor lights, so we could found the hotel from the road easily.
Room was awesome.
It’s quite place, fresh air, nice rooms. Perfect!
- BEST hosts provided personalized day trip itineraries and BEST local cuisine.
- The owners were extremely welcoming and very friendly. They both obviously enjoy their work, nothing was too much trouble. We had a great time here, thank you
- Friendly informative owner Rhiner was an excellent host
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Las Acacias offers accommodations in El Grado. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a TV.Aínsa is 19 miles from Las Acacias, and Boltaña is 22 miles from the property.
Wifi didn’t work in the room but it worked well in first floor.
No hair drier but I asked the owner and he lent me one.
- We are on a cycling trip. It was a convenient place to stop on our way to Ainsa. The owner kindly stored our bikes inside. We enjoyed the cold drinks and a very nice dinner.
- Tous le patron est aux petits soins bonne communication et se fait comprendre malgré la barrière de la langue.
El desayuno espectacular. Muy completo y muy bien servido.
La habitación es muy correcta aunque eliminaría las cortinas de la ducha y pondría mamparas.
La atención del personal muy atenta y servicial.
- L’atenció en tot moment, la comoditat de l’habitació, i un sopar i esmorzar magnífics.
- Wifi didn’t work in the room but it worked well in first floor.
Aparthotel Tres Caminos
Aparthotel Tres Caminos is located in El Grado, 20 miles from Aínsa and 23 miles from Boltaña. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find room service at the property.Barbastro is 9 miles from Aparthotel Tres Caminos, and Alquézar is 11 miles away.
A family concern offering typical Spanish hospitality. Food excellent and plentiful.
I received invaluable assistance and advice about travelling in the area.
I would certainly return.
- Nice spacious bedroom, beautiful bathroom, but the bed was quite hard
Hotel très facile à trouver. Grand parking à l’ombre.
Chambre spacieuse et propre. Grande salle de bains avec produits de toilette.
Personnel à l’écoute et agréable.
Restaurant -bar juste à côté, ce qui est très pratique pour, notamment le petit déjeuner avant de reprendre la route.
- Muy buen trato y nos dieronla cena fuera de horario
- un sitio economico y cómodo par hacer turismo por la zona
- A family concern offering typical Spanish hospitality. Food excellent and plentiful.
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Carrodilla offers accommodations in Estadilla. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. All rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.You will find a tour desk at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing, biking and hiking. The hotel also provides bike rental. Aínsa is 25 miles from Carrodilla, and Boltaña is 28 miles away.
- Big room. Easy to find. Friendly staff. Very clean and quiet.
- I didn’t have a croissant so flakiness wasn’t an issue. The staff were super friendly and helpful
- Everything! location, right in the wine centre, friendly and helpful staff, comfortable beds, clean room, large and modern bathroom. Excellent value for money. Definitelly recomended!
- Lo mejor el personal, son muy majos y te atienden de manera muy cercana y familiar. Se come de lujo en el Restaurante/Bar que tienen en la parte de abajo del hotel, cenamos muy bien y productos de calidad.
- El hotel muy bien,la habitación muy confortable y el restaurante genial. El pueblo y los alrededores muy bonitos.
Top Hotels In Torres Del Obispo Aragon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Torres del Obispo Aragon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Torres del Obispo Aragon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Torres del Obispo Aragon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!