10 Best Hotels To Stay In Torres de Berrellén Aragon – Top Hotel Reviews
Torres de Berrellén Aragon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Torres de Berrellén Aragon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Torres de Berrellén Aragon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Torres de Berrellén Aragon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Torres de Berrellén Aragon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Torres de Berrellén Aragon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Torres De Berrellén Aragon:
Hotel Villa de Zaragoza
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Villa de Zaragoza offers accommodations in Casetas, just 9 miles from Zaragoza. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is concierge services at the property.Borja is 27 miles from Hotel Villa de Zaragoza, and Ejea de los Caballeros is 29 miles from the property. Zaragoza Airport is 3.7 miles away.
- Good central position in town. Very reasonably priced bar. Comfortable room. Close to motorway for travelling. Good hotel and stop off point to split a long drive. Easy to find somewhere to eat and drink.
- Como siempre excelente realación calidad / precio y trato excepcional del personal. Una buena opción.
- La limpieza de las habitaciones, estaban impecables. Las camas muy cómodas y el personal espectacular, son encantadores ademas de super profesionales.Sin ninguna duda repetiría si tuviera que volver a Zaragoza.
- El personal, muy atento. Muy buen hotel para estar de paso.
Hemos pasado una noche como escala en un viaje más largo. Hemos estado muy cómodos, muy bien atendidos por el personal. Camas cómodas y baño y ducha en muy buenas condiciones. Y con bar-restaurante también, cenamos allí y quedamos muy contentos.
Relación calidad precio muy buena.
Hotel Restaurante Los Angeles
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Restaurante Los Angeles offers accommodations in Alagón, just 15 miles from Zaragoza. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower and bidet, with free toiletries provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Borja is 22 miles from Hotel Los Angeles, and Ejea de los Caballeros is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Zaragoza Airport, 8 miles from Hotel Restaurante Los Angeles.
- Very clean and friendly staff. Close to motorway for overnight stop on route to southern Spain
- Family run hotel. Good location and comfortable. Good value and good breakfast
- Buscábamos algo para pasar la noche, sin grandes lujos, y en ese sentido estaba bien: limpio y se nota que esta cuidado porque, aunque se notaba que el sitio no era muy moderno, habían invertido en mobiliario para darle otro aire.
- Lo mejor fue la tranquilidad y la cama excepcionalmente comoda.
- La WiFi con muy buena sñal y el agua caliente de la ducha era prácticamente al instante
Hotel El Águila
Showcasing a terrace and sauna, Hotel El Águila is located in Utebo in the region of Aragon, just 8 miles from Zaragoza. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. All rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Borja is 28 miles from Hotel El Águila, and Ejea de los Caballeros is 29 miles from the property. Zaragoza Airport is 3.1 miles away.
Easy to find and just a short distance from the auto route. A good place to break journey from Costa Blanca to SW France.
- Breakfast improved since our last visit with more choice and improved location
- This is a hotel next to the motorway on an industrial estate. There is a restaurant on-site open later in the evening, as most Spanish restaurants are. They can get you a snack though. The room was clean me comfortable. A good hotel for the price. Advised reception TV and air con not working on departure, they appeared very concerned but made no difference to us.
- Bed was comfortable but as British we prefer duvets and we bring our own pillows. Staff made an effort to speak English as we unfortunately do not speak Spanish.
- THE EVENING MEAL WAS OK. BUT THE COMPANY OF AN ITALIAN GENTLEMAN MADE THE EVENING BRILLIANT.
- Easy to find and just a short distance from the auto route. A good place to break journey from Costa Blanca to SW France.
Located in Utebo in the region of Aragon, 7 miles from Zaragoza, Hotel Europa features a sauna and fitness center. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided and private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.Borja is 29 miles from Hotel Europa, and Ejea de los Caballeros is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Zaragoza Airport, 3.1 miles from Hotel Europa.
- we was traveling from Bilbao to Sant Carles de la Rapita. it made a very good stop after being on the ferry for 2 nights it was a short trip from the ferry port aprox 3 1/2 hrs, the next day we had a simular trip down to Sant Carles Marina
- Staff extremely friendly and helpful despite our arrival at 11pm. The restaurant was closed but the reception staff provided us with a pot of tea! Room basic but comfortable and clean. Great place to stop off the motorway en route for Calais! Car parking free and secure underneath the hotel.
- The facilities at the hotel were excellent but the staff were even better, everyone we met was friendly, helpful and extremely courteous. Food was very good too!
- Location is great and the reception staff, Sercio, went out of his way to offer advice on places to visit and help in any way he could. Great place to stay, we will be back again.
- Staff impeccable, clean room, upgraded to sea view which was excellent, evening meal at 15 euros was excellent value for money.
Las Ventas is located 7.5 miles outside Zaragoza, just off the AP-68 Motorway towards Logroño. It is surrounded by large gardens with a pool, and offers a tennis court. Free WiFi is offered throughout the property and free public parking is available on siteThe modern rooms at Hotel Las Ventas are equipped with air conditioning, central heating, and a TV. The private bathroom comes with free toiletries, and bath or shower.The hotel restaurant features European food. It serves a buffet breakfast, lunch, and dinner.Las Ventas is just 4.3 miles from Zaragoza Airport and a 25-minute drive from Zaragoza’s Plaza Business Park. Both are easily accessible from the hotel.
- Room very clean bed comfortable food excellent value for money great place to stay when travelling on South or if visiting Zaragoza.
- A good stop off location that was very reasonable. Helpful and friendly staff. Limited menu but excellent value.
- Room was clean and quiet. All members of staff were extremely friendly and helpful and spoke excellent English. A good selection for breakfast.
- excellent value for money. Set menu at dinner excellent value
- The receptionist upon check in was lovely. Not just friendly but incredibly beautiful.
Hotel Castillo Bonavía
Showcasing a playground and terrace, Hotel Castillo Bonavía is located in Pedrola. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. Superior rooms feature a spa tub or a hot tub. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Zaragoza is 19 miles from Hotel Castillo Bonavía, and Tudela is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Zaragoza Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- The whole “Castle” reminds me of a Hollywood set for a film eg King Arthur and his Knights as it is full of fake swords and shields etc but very well done. The whole place is warm and friendly and the bedroom and en suite are excellent. The breakfast too was superb, even fried eggs and bacon! The bar is very tastefully decorated and the bar man very helpful. The receptionist speaks English.
- Was given (as requested) a quiet twin room. Very pleased with size and facilities. Breakfast was excellent. Bar , restaurant and receptionist very helpful and pleasant. No problem with language. Would stay here again.
- The public areas such as reception bar restaurant were very nice
- Lovely unique looking hotel, plenty of character inside, lovely surroinding views.
- The staff were flexible when it came to breakfast.
Eurostars Rey Fernando
Just a 5-minute drive from Zaragoza Airport, the Eurostars Rey Fernando features free Wi-Fi, free parking, a restaurant and a spa with a steam bath and a sauna. Each stylish room has a flat-screen TV.Each air-conditioned room at the Eurostars Rey Fernando features elegant contemporary décor. All rooms have a microwave, a mini-fridge and a safe, and the modern bathrooms include a hairdryer.The Eurostars Rey Fernando is in the modern Plataforma Logistica Zaragoza district. The Plaza Imperial Shopping Center and the Zaragoza Exhibition Centre are 3 miles away, and the center of the city is 7.5 miles away.The hotel provides easy access to the major A-2 and AP-68 Motorways. The Zaragoza Delicias AVE Train Station is a 15-minute drive away.
- The room was spacious and modern, spotless and the park at the rear of hotel was a really beautiful bonus
- We stayed here as a break from a long road trip crossing Spain. The room was confortable, and good value for Money.
- The staff were very welcoming and the facilities for the disabled were excellent. The room was large and comfortable. The breakfast was good value.
- Good hotel but a bit far from Zaragoza. And in industrial area.
- Friendly and helpful front desk. Came right up when our TV wasn’t working properly and fixed it (probably operator error on our part with controls.) Very utilitarian room but spacious in that there was a sitting area and dining table apart from the bedroom. Very quiet on a Sunday night as I suspect this is primarily a business person’s destination as it is in an industrial park. Little or no entertainment or shopping anywhere close. Was quite a convoluted process provided by GPS to get to the actual facility. Had to twist around through the industrial park to get back to the entrance as there was no right turn into the facility.
Hotel Diagonal Plaza
In the heart of Europe’s largest logistics area, the Hotel Diagonal Plaza has modern, soundproof rooms with plasma-screen TVs and free Wi-Fi. It features a restaurant and a café.Zaragoza Airport is just just over 1 miles away, and can be reached by the hotel’s free shuttle. The center of Zaragoza is just 3.5 miles away, and the E-90 highway can be reached in a couple of minutes. La Peñaza Golf Club is 2 miles away, and free public parking can be found nearby.The rooms in Hotel Diagonal Plaza are spacious and stylish. All have air conditioning and a safe.
- Staffs were very friendly and were willing to help with the needs of a traveler.
- The bathroom was very good.The room was very good. Very good location.
- Beds and pillows were great.Car park was secure our car was full of luggage so this was important to us.
- A good area where it’s very quiete and very apprrciate now for an hotel !
- Comfy beds. Warm room. Lovely big bathroom. Nice bar and restaurant. We have stayed here before as it is a very convenient stopover on our journey to see family.
Tulip Inn Zaragoza Plaza Feria
One of our top picks in Zaragoza.Located next to PLAZA, Europe’s largest logistics park, the Tulip Inn Zaragoza Plaza Feria features free outdoor parking, free Wi-Fi and modern rooms with flat-screen TVs. Central Zaragoza is a 10-minute drive away.The Tulip Inn Plaza Feria features bright air-conditioned rooms with hardwood floors and stylish décor. Each one has a work desk, a safe and a modern bathroom with free toiletries.Situated just off the A-2 Highway, the Tulip Inn Plaza Feria is just over half a mile from the Feria de Muestras Exhibition Centre and 2 miles from Zaragoza Airport. Buses to the center of Zaragoza stop 500 feet away.The Plaza Feria has a restaurant and a café-bar, which serves a daily breakfast buffet. You can also find cafes, restaurants and shops in the Plaza Imperial Shopping Center, just 500 feet away.The hotel has a 24-hour front desk and luggage storage.
- It was clean and the bathroom was nice. The location is good for a stopover when travelling through.
- The meal in restaurant very good we are always very pleased with hotel we stay often
- Often stay here on our way to Spain. It is clean, comfortable with attentive staff. Will stay again in the near future
- This hotel was great, lovely staff and pet friendly.
- Its pet friendly, convenient location. I have stayed here numerous times and have always been more than happy.
Hotel El Cisne
Hotel El Cisne is located just off the A-2 motorway about 10 minutes from Zaragoza Airport. It offers free off site parking.The large, air-conditioned rooms in Hotel El Cisne have wooden floors and 21-inch TVs. Some have views of the gardens.The Cisne Hotel has large gardens and children’s play area. The hotel has a tour desk and luggage storage.There is a bar and the hotel can prepare packed lunches.The La Peñaza Golf Course is about 0.6 miles away, while central Zaragoza is about 6.2 miles away.
- Great staff in an industrial location very near an enormous shopping, cinema and restaurant complex
- friendly and obliging and good location when travelling with pets. Parking at the hotel was available. Rooms warm and comfortable. I will definitely choose to stay there in the future
Room was lovely and warm when we arrived, we were glad of this as it was bitterly cold outside.
We were able to park right outside the door. Receptionist was friendly. Evening meal was lovely and great value for money.
- Large impressive room with good sound insulation. Easy parking. Comfy beds. Its located at the motorway service area, but not part of it, which nobody tells you. Public areas, and cafe/bar area, almost ’60’s/70’s in style and tired, but pleasant staff.
- Very friendly staff, pretty good rooms for the price.
Top Hotels In Torres De Berrellén Aragon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Torres de Berrellén Aragon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Torres de Berrellén Aragon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Torres de Berrellén Aragon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!