10 Best Hotels To Stay In Torrepalma Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Torrepalma Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Torrepalma Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Torrepalma Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Torrepalma Andalucía. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Torrepalma Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Torrepalma Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Torrepalma Andalucía:
Hotel Palmero is just a 5 minute drive from Seville San Pablo Airport, right by the A-4 Highway. Guests can enjoy rooms with free Wi-Fi and free private parking.Rooms at the Palmero include air conditioning, satellite TV and a minibar. Bathroom amenities are also provided. Rooms for smokers are available.The hotel offers a 24-hour front desk and on-site baggage storage. Public areas are smoke-free, air conditioned and heated.There is easy access to central Sevilla, the SE-30 and Santa Justa Train Station from Hotel Palmero. The historic city of Carmona is 7 minute drive away.
- Very convenient for airport thought taxi fare was very high.
- Excellent and convenient position to airport and onward journey by car next day, relative to room price a very good place to stay
- Good place – restaurant nearby – easy to cycle to from airport using google maps
- Helpful staff who told us exactly how and where to get the bus into the city
- This is a gem of a property. Was only a 2* but an extremely nice 2*, was bit like a guest house really, I felt it was quaint. Had everything you needed and was nice and quiet.
Hacienda Los Jinetes
Hacienda Los Jinetes is an historic hotel, set in a 16th-century former royal house. Featuring a distinctive Baroque style, it is 9.3 miles from Seville and offers an outdoor pool and hot tub.Rooms and suites at the hotel are air conditioned. They come with a seating area and TV. There is also a minibar, safe and fan. The private bathrooms include a hairdryer and free toiletries.Innovative cuisine is served in the hotel dining room. There is a bar and barbecue facilities are available.A laundry and dry cleaning service is available. You can hire a bicycle or car and there is 24-hour reception and a tour desk.
- Amazing place with wonderful owner! Beautiful building and garden! Tasty breakfast and dinner with great wine!
- Super location, out of the city. Since 7 years we are working in the summertime in the area, with a big group. The food is every day different and verry good, adapted to or needs and demands. Real good location for big groups, swimming pool, bar at pool area…Owners are real nice people…so for me max score overall…
- The style of the building. It was an old hacienda with beautiful statues decorating the garden. The pool was surrounded by palm trees. The lady who ran the hotel felt like a friend and other staff were wonderful.
- The staff were very attentive. The swimming pool was large, great for families. Food was very tasty with fresh ingredients used. Lots of space to move around. If you want a taste of rural Spain, this is the place for you.
- Everything we wanted to explore – in utmost comfort – of the real Spain
Located in Alcalá de Guadaira, 10 miles from Seville, Hotel Alkalat features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property.Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A flat-screen TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Carmona is 18 miles from Hotel Alkalat, and Dos Hermanas is 2.7 miles from the property. Seville Airport is 9 miles away.
- Easy to find, garage direct access to the room. Clean.
- Cleanliness, junior suite with parking is excellent keeping the sun of the car and appearance of the resort it self.
- Very clean and comfortable. The bed was wonderful, most comfortable of any hotel I have stayed in. Egyptian styling was nice. Highly recommended.
- The bed was really comfortable and the location makes it really quiet.
Surprised to have ones own private garage attached to the suite.
Very pleasant furnishings with subtle lighting.
Lovely peaceful setting away from the hustle and bustle of Seville with such easy access.
Catalonia Santa Justa
Catalonia Santa Justa is located a short walk from Seville’s historic centre, and just 2,150 feet from Santa Justa AVE Train Station. Wi-Fi is free in all areas.Rooms at the Santa Justa feature parquet floors and modern décor. They have wooden furniture and satellite TV.The Santa Justa has a bar and an international restaurant with a covered patio. The hotel’s 24-hour reception offers currency exchange and car rental.The hotel 0.7 miles from the Giralda and Seville Cathedral. The nearby Santa Catalina area has museums, shops and tapas bars.
- Very comfortable room and bathroom, lots of hot water for a bath. Very quiet at night.
Amazing breakfast buffet.
Comfortable mattress. Fully functional room with good shower.
- The staff were extremely helpful and it was an excellent touch to find a dog bed and water/food bowls in the room. I would definitely use this hotel again and recommend it to friends.
- A very nice hotel close to every thing I wanted to do.
- The room was spacious and cozy; many details show that the structure is rather new and well designed. Awesome breakfast, good location especially for the train station, super price.
Hotel JM Jardin de la Reina
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel JM Jardin de la Reina offers accommodations in Torre de la Reina. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a TV. Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Seville is 9 miles from JM Jardin de la Reina, and Carmona is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Seville Airport, 9 miles from Hotel JM Jardin de la Reina.
- Nothing except price and u can find Charlie Chaplain, Laurel and Hardy in the hotel lobby.
- The immediate impression was great. The room rate was good.
- reception staff very welcoming, spacious room, nice pool.
Breakfast was good. Good hotel just before international flight from Sevilla, staff was helpfull in printing tickets for Ryanair. The pool is quite nice.
Before the flight you have a good breakfast in the hotel that helps you through the day.
Tip: go with children to the outlet centre near the airport 2nd tip before returning the rental car have a lunch outside the airport in the direction of Centaur car rental (parralel road), there are 2 café’s where you eat excellent for reasonable prices
- Comfortable bed in a good sized room, Easy parking.
Located in Alcalá de Guadaira, 9 miles from Seville, Hotel Oromana features a seasonal outdoor pool and terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.A range of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. Carmona is 15 miles from Hotel Oromana, and Dos Hermanas is 5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Seville Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- Excellent parkland location for walking dogs. Great views of Seville area
- A beautiful building in an amazing location overlooking the river and opposite a brand-new and impressive playground. We visited the place with our 8- and 6-year old daughters and they absolutely loved our stay there (to the point where they left a note for the staff to thank them and let them know they would miss them!). We had breakfast and dinner almost every day in the hotel (since it is a bit far away from Seville) and the breakfast in particular was very good. The restaurant was situated in a very beautiful room and the outdoor cafe in the patio was lovely. We had an issue the first day we arrived since the room clearly smelled of smoke: hotel staff were amazing though and they made it up by cleaning the place thoroughly and being super-friendly with our daughters. Staff were overall a great hotel asset
- loved the silence, best food in that week! 🙂 i would come back with friends.
- Lovely location, 45 minutes drive & train to Sevilla. Park at university and take the metro
Beautiful park outside
House is also quite impressive
Good Restaurant with good dinner options
No waiting time
Vértice Sevilla Aljarafe
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a seasonal outdoor pool, Vértice Sevilla Aljarafe offers accommodations in Bormujos. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms feature a spa tub or a hot tub.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Seville is 4 miles from Vértice Sevilla Aljarafe, and El Rocío is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Seville Airport, 10 miles from Vértice Sevilla Aljarafe.
- I don’t know if it’s because it’s Andalucia, but the staff was the frienliest, I can recall!
- Great acess for onward travel. Easy parking. Nice big room, good shower and on the whole very comfortable. Great staff and facilities. Great restaurant for evening meal and huge buffet breakfast. Can’t beat it for the price. We took a taxi into Seville as it is very busy. Enjoyable stay.
- Stayed there 5 times now and every time it only gets better.great staff,very clean,very helpful
- The bed was very comfy. I slept really well and I don’t normally. The breakfast was delicious with lots of choice.
- The staff in the restaurant were excellent. The food was a reasonable price. The room was spacious and comfortable.
One of our top picks in Seville.Located in the Old Town neighborhood in Seville, 2 miles from Olympic Stadium, Seville, Hotel Bécquer features air-conditioned rooms and private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is Seville Airport, 6 miles from Hotel Bécquer.
- A very good location in the city, just a 10 minute walk from the Cathedral and approx 5 minutes from the river. The staff were very friendly and helpful and always willing to assist. There was a good choice at breakfast and little added touches e.g. complementary coffee, tea and water available at all times. Beautifully clean hotel. Lovely roof terrace area, with a pool and good views of the city. Would definately recommend this hotel.
My wife & I are not great fans of Continental breakfasts so we were pleasantly surprised how good the breakfasts were at the hotel. Plenty of fresh fruit & a good range of other choices to choose from.
Rooms were spacious & very clean. There was a nice closed in balcony which gave a lovely view to the Cathedral. Staff were polite & professional.
Free walks provided every day.
- Amazing place to stay, very clean and excellent location . We love this hotel and had a great welcome card and chocolates on arrival . We’ll come back again .
Very friendly helpful staff – welcome goodies and note!
Onsite parking with valet parking
The room service was surprisingly nice and very reasonably priced
Location very good for main attractions
Quick check in check out
Good room size
Hotel los Girasoles
Los Girasoles is just one mile from the A-66 Highway and a 10 minute drive from the center of Seville. It offers spacious rooms with free private parking. Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas.All air-conditioned rooms at Hotel los Girasoles feature background music. Each has a private bathroom including free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some rooms have a balcony and free Wi-Fi.The hotel has a bar, as well as drinks and snacks vending machines. Located about a 5 minute drive away, the nearby towns of Santiponce and Camas offer a range of shops, bars and shopping centers, as well as local Aljarafe food.The Gran Casino Aljarafe is a 10 minute drive away, and you can drive to Isla Mágica Theme Park and La Cartuja Stadium in around 5 minutes. San Isidoro Monastery and the ancient Roman city of Itálica are just half a mile away. Trains to Seville leave from a stop that’s a 5 minute drive away.
- Clean, spacious room wit bathroom. Basic but we didn’t need anything more. Reasonable distance from Seville.
- Good value for money, with helpful and friendly staff. The room was clean and had a good shower and the internet is good. There is good and secure parking available, all in all very reasonable.
- Medium sized clean bedroom with a large Jacuzzi style bathtub in the bathroom. Location was about a 10-15 minute drive from the center of town. Staff was friendly and helpful.
- We stayed there for only one night. It was the best price/value deal close to Sevilla so we took it and generally speaking we liked almost everything at this hotel. Clean, silent, easy access by car.
The hotel is clean, rooms too. The bed was comfortable, bathroom had quite big shower.
Is free parking near the street, or in the back hotel.
Hotel Sevilla Center
Hotel Sevilla Center is a 15-minute walk from Seville’s historic quarter, next to the Buhaira Gardens. It features a seasonal swimming pool on the third floor, a restaurant with panoramic views and free Wi-Fi.Rooms at the Sevilla Center are spacious and have traditional décor. Each has air conditioning, satellite TV and a minibar.The Al-Zagal restaurant is on the 13th floor and serves a range of gourmet Mediterranean cuisine. There is also a daily buffet breakfast. Grilled dishes are offered on the rooftop terrace during the summer months.The Sevilla features an on-site gym. Guests can also use the hotel’s sauna and hot tub.The Center is within walking distance of many of Seville’s tourist attractions. The city’s cathedral is a 20-minute walk away, and the Bull Ring is just over one mile away. Plaza de España can be reached in 15 minutes, by foot.The hotel is 600 feet from the subway stop, where you can also catch the bus to Sevilla Airport.During Seville’s Feria de Abril, the hotel has a free shuttle service to the venue. For more information on times and reserving a place on the shuttle, please contact the hotel using the details found in the booking confirmation.
- Extremely clean hotel, booked a double room and requested a double bed as it was my birthday and was staying with my boyfriend. They had a cake with candles in the room for when we got there 🙂 lovely staff and room too, couldn’t fault the place.
- Nice size bedrooms, large hotel, very stylish, great pool area and lovely jacuzzi and sauna too.
- Decent hotel, nice staff, good breakfast & reasonably priced food.
- Staff went out of their way to help with any questions or concerns. The room was stocked with helpful toiletries. The sauna and hot tub were very nice as well.
- The hotel is spacious and well designed, close a metro/bus station and on the edge of a park. It’s a 15 minute walk into the old town . Staff were nice and responsive. The cafe was fabulous and very good value for money (again great staff). The swimming pool, jacuzzi and sauna areas were good
Top Hotels In Torrepalma Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Torrepalma Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Torrepalma Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Torrepalma Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!