10 Best Hotels To Stay In Torremolinos Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Torremolinos Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Torremolinos Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Torremolinos Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Torremolinos Andalucía. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Torremolinos Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Torremolinos Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Torremolinos Andalucía:
Hotel Pueblo Camino Real
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Hotel Pueblo Camino Real is located in the Los Álamos neighborhood in Torremolinos, just 6 miles from Malaga. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured and private parking is available on site.Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. Every room has a private bathroom.Bike rental and car rental are available at this hotel and the area is popular for skiing.You can play tennis at the hotel. Marbella is 24 miles from Hotel Pueblo Camino Real, and Fuengirola is 11 miles away. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 2.5 miles from the property.
- We liked that the Hotel is situated on outskirts of city center, close to sea and big shopping village. We enjoyed the entertainment on weekends and friendly and helpful staff.
Lovely, clean, well maintained hotel grounds.
Stayed during off peak season so unfortunately many of the hotel restaurants/facilities were not open. However, we still had a very relaxing and comfortable stay. We went All Inclusive and there was a great choice of food for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
There are 2 grand sizes pools with plenty of sun beds available and hotel is literally next to the beach.
Overall had a nice stay but most likely wouldn’t stay here again next time I visit Torremolinos.
- Even if the room was old fashioned, the price we paid was cheaper than the prices proposed by other hotels in that same period. Also, the location is excellent as there is access directly to the beach from the hotel.
- Not much. Food poor.Room smelled of drains. Pool very cold.
- The pool areas were very well kept and inviting.There was a reasonable selection of food at meal times but it became repetitive
Essence Hotel Boutique by Don Paquito
One of our top picks in Torremolinos.This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. The Essence Hotel Boutique by Don Paquito is situated in a fantastic area of Torremolinos, 350 feet from the beach and the famous seaside promenade, La Carihuela.The Hotel offers a very quiet, cosy atmosphere and at the same time is within easy reach of all kinds of attractions, places of interest and the renowned nightlife.The Essence Hotel Boutique by Don Paquito is a modern hotel that underwent a full refurbishment 2017.
This really is a wonderful hotel. The rooms are spavious and very comfortable with a balcony. We stayed as a group of 4 (2 couples) and all agreed it was fantastic. We booked half board breakfast and evening meal and found the found to be exceptional the chefs layed out wonderful buffets with a tadty varied selection. The hotel is spotless and the amenities are first class. The staff are pleasant, friendly & very helpful.e hotel exceeded our wxpectations in every respect and we are definetly set to return there. A really
nice experiance big thankyou to all the staff 😁
- the room we stayed in was lovely and clean with a comfy bed and good en-suite facilities.the breakfast was buffet style with good choice of continental or full English also lots of cereal and fresh fruits and yoghurts,
- Clean modern room, lovely sea view from balcony. Great selection at breakfast even if you arrived later, unrushed. Helpful, friendly staff.
- Modern design x clean lines x spa facilities x effective double glazing as local building work x
- Just everything about the hotel was excellent
- This really is a wonderful hotel. The rooms are spavious and very comfortable with a balcony. We stayed as a group of 4 (2 couples) and all agreed it was fantastic. We booked half board breakfast and evening meal and found the found to be exceptional the chefs layed out wonderful buffets with a tadty varied selection. The hotel is spotless and the amenities are first class. The staff are pleasant, friendly & very helpful.e hotel exceeded our wxpectations in every respect and we are definetly set to return there. A really
Marconfort Beach Club Hotel – All Inclusive
One of our top picks in Torremolinos.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Torremolinos, 6 miles from Malaga, Marconfort Beach Club Hotel – All Inclusive features a year-round outdoor pool and hot tub. The hotel has a playground and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room includes a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk, ticket service, a gift shop, and a shops at the property.You can play ping-pong, darts, and mini-golf at the hotel. The hotel also provides free use of bicycles and bike rental. Marbella is 24 miles from Marconfort Beach Club Hotel – All I, and Fuengirola is 10 miles from the property. Malaga Airport is 2.5 miles away.
- Lovely big hotel. Clean comfortable. Lots of entertainment all day long. Good food selection in the buffet
- The bar staff were friendly but the reception staff were not.
- Good value for money. Lovely location. Will be fabulous after the Re-ferb later this year.
- Everything the service was excellent and the food was amazing
- Food and staff were excellent, hotel was a little dated. We were informed it was undergoing an update this year.
Medplaya Hotel Pez Espada
One of our top picks in Torremolinos.This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and views of the sea, Medplaya Hotel Pez Espada is located in the Carihuela neighborhood in Torremolinos, just 9 miles from Malaga. The hotel has a sun terrace and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TVwith satellite channels, as well as an iPod docking station are featured. Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.There is a 24-hour front desk and hairdresser’s at the property.You can play ping-pong at this hotel, and bike rental is available. The hotel also provides car rental. Marbella is 22 miles from Medplaya Hotel Pez Espada, and Fuengirola is 8 miles away. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 5 miles from the property.
- Breakfast was lovely,freshly made omelette every morning. Location perfect, right on the promenade.
- Generally nice facilities to lounge, eat or have a drink. Hotel really has 50/60’s charm. Even offer entertainment program on some evenings (oldies but goldies). Really good restaurants nearby, beach in front of hotel. Area is though busy.
- The new suites are fantastic, we had a ground floor with garden and found this perfect with a young child
- Spotless and conveniently located by the sea. Spacious and modern room, indoor layout architecturally interesting and aesthetically pleasing. Great ambience and furnishing style. Impeccable buffet breakfast and buffet dinner Excellent value for money, will visit again for a longer holiday.
- Superb Breakfast & Dinner options and quality, Really nice to have Tea/Coffee pots on your table. Fridge in room for own use. Comfortable beds. Excellent location for walking or bussing to Benamadina and Torremolinos. Really nice staff.
Sol House Costa del Sol
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Sol House Costa del Sol is situated 1,000 feet from Carihuela Beach and offers rooms with views of the Mediterranean. The hotel features 3 pools overlooking the sea.Free WiFi is available throughout. Each room features contemporary décor, air conditioning and 32′ LCD TV. Pets are allowed upon request and the hotel provides a welcome gift and other amenities for pets according to availability.The restaurant has a buffet with show cooking area and serves Mediterranean style dishes. There is a bar by the pool and a second bar in the lobby.Activities on offer in the area include watersports, sailing, and hiking. The nearest golf course, Torrequebrada, is less than 2.5 miles from the hotel.Sol House Costa del Sol is situated less than 1,150 feet from Marina Benalmádena Port and under 40 minutes’ drive from Marbella and the village of Mijas. Málaga Airport is 30 minutes away by car.
- Efficient staff throughout the hotel especially at breakfast and in the bars. Always smiling.
- Everything was excellant. Could not have been better.
- The room was spotless 😊 the breakfast was outstanding and most importantly the staff are out of this world😊
- Great location, great staff, excellent breakfast
- Absoulatly fantastic hotel…very helpful staff ..
Marconfort Griego Hotel
One of our top picks in Torremolinos.This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and playground, Marconfort Griego Hotel is located in the Torremolinos City Centre neighborhood in Torremolinos, just 8 miles from Malaga. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.There is a gift shop at the property.You can play ping-pong at this hotel, and car rental is available. Marbella is 22 miles from Marconfort Griego Hotel, and Fuengirola is 9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 3.7 miles from the property.
- Great value for money. Food of a good standard. The staff were excellent.
- The staff made this hotel. They were so friendly and helpful and made our experience very enjoyable
- Food was very good room very clean and comfortable
- The location was perfect for Train Station and the town
- The hotel was close to all amenities the food was fab.
One of our top picks in Torremolinos.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. MS Amaragua is next to La Carihuela Beach in Torremolinos, a short walk from Benalmádena Marina, and offers direct beach access. It features indoor and outdoor swimming pools, a spa and free Wi-Fi.Rooms at the Amaragua have a private balcony, many with views of the sea. They are all air-conditioned, and come with satellite TV, a minibar and a safe. Rooms adapted for guests with reduced mobility are available.The hotel has 2 outdoor pools, a large terrace and a garden. There is an indoor pool and hot tub in the spa center. The spa also has a gym, sauna and Turkish bath.The MS Amaragua has a buffet restaurant, serving typical Mediterranean food. Gluten-free menus are available on prior request. Drinks and snacks are served at the poolside snack bar. There is also a lobby bar, with relaxing live music.
- Thoroughly enjoyed my stay. Hotel staff were very helpful and facilities were fabulous.
- It has a great garden, and has an up market feel in the communal areas.
- Views of beach from restaurant/ poolside were amazing. Great location – Easy access to the promenade, beach, restaurants and shops.
- Very clean, very friendly, comfortable and very relaxing. Enjoyed the pianist in the evening and the Flamenco dancing.
- Everything. Trip advisor had terrible comments. So I was worried. They are totally wrong.
Hotel Ritual Torremolinos- Adults Only
One of our top picks in Torremolinos.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Torremolinos, 8 miles from Malaga, Hotel Ritual Torremolinos- Adults Only features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. The hotel has a year-round outdoor pool and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is room service at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Marbella is 22 miles from Hotel, and Fuengirola is 9 miles away. Malaga Airport is 3.7 miles from the property.
- Great location – short walk to the bars and restaurants just a short lift ride down to the beach and the beach bars. Staff all very friendly and mostly gay. Breakfast was good, decent selection of breads and pastries as well as cooked, and well stocked, although coffee wasn’t the best but ok. Spa was lovely to come back to at the end of a day on the beach! Rooms were spotlessly clean as were the bathrooms, but a little dated.
The location was fantastic, the room was completely spacious and spotless with gorgeous views.
It was near the transport links and local bars
The pool area was great!
WiFi was very good to!
There was a lift to take you down to the beach which also was extremely convenient.
Friendly with great facilities
My 3rd time at Ritual in a year, it’s great! Thoroughly recommend.
Also particular shout out to the lovely Javier who does the roof terrace bar and the Ritual copas bar… Javier is great!!
- I like that it was comfortable, clean and very safe. The room I had was big, the bed was lovely and the shower was amazing. The water was always hot.
- One of the best hotel I’ve ever stayed. Such a great place for gay travellers. Highly recommended!
Melia Costa del Sol
One of our top picks in Torremolinos.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and terrace, Melia Costa del Sol is located in Torremolinos in the region of Andalusia, just 8 miles from Malaga. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for hiking. The hotel also provides car rental. Marbella is 23 miles from Melia Costa del Sol, and Fuengirola is 9 miles away. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 3.7 miles from the property.
- We loved this hotel! The reception staff, especially Nuria, was very courteous and professional. We had a balcony in our room, facing the Mediterranean ocean!
The room itself was great, clean and modern however they are just missing the finishing touches.
Breakfast and dinner was good
- Spotlessly clear, modern, hotel immediately in front of a nice beach. Great views from the room of the sea. Much bigger room than most we stayed in in Spain, with all amenities. Everything was there in the hotel – pool, bar, cafeteria, tapas restaurant, fitness center, even a hair salon (which we also used).
- Such friendly helpful staff, always friendly and helpful. Great gluten free food choices.
- Good location, nice spa and friendly staff. Lovely breakfast.
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Hotel Tarik is located on Torremolinos’ Playamar Beach, just a 15-minute drive from Málaga Airport. It is a traditional Andalusian building with an outdoor pool and rooms with satellite TV.The air conditioned rooms at the Tarik feature tiled floors and simple décor. Each one has an LCD TV and a private bathroom, and many have a balcony with sea views.The restaurant serves a daily buffet breakfast. There is also a pizza restaurant and a cafe-bar with a big screen.The staff at the 24-hour front desk can provide information about what to see and do on the Costa del Sol They can also help booking tickets for guided tours, live shows and other events.Parador Málaga Golf Club is a 10-minute drive from the Tarik. Central Málaga is a 20-minute drive away.
- Really happy with my stay at the Tarik hotel every thing ticked the boxes and looking forward to go back. Really happy
- The food at Amira, the restaurant associated to the hotel is excellent. The best we had during our stay
Everything ! Staff were lovely and so hardworking at breakfast ,which was superb .
Beautiful pool area and fantastic location. Nice bar too.Good Food. Overall excellent wee hotel.
- Basic but clean comfortable well situated and excellent value
- Nice private balcony overlooking pool and sea. Good breakfast.
Top Hotels In Torremolinos Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Torremolinos Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Torremolinos Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Torremolinos Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!