10 Best Hotels To Stay In Torrejón del Rey Community of Madrid – Top Hotel Reviews
Torrejón del Rey Community of Madrid is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Torrejón del Rey Community of Madrid. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Torrejón del Rey Community of Madrid. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Torrejón del Rey Community of Madrid. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Torrejón del Rey Community of Madrid right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Torrejón del Rey Community of Madrid with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Torrejón Del Rey Community Of Madrid:
Located in Azuqueca de Henares, 26 miles from Madrid, Hotel Azuqueca features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms include a TV with satellite channels. Each room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower and bidet.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Guadalajara is 6 miles from Hotel Azuqueca, and Alcalá de Henares is 8 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 17 miles from the property.
- Nothing is good about this hotel, don’t bother!
- Free and open car park (no reservation required), bathroom was spacious and modern, Lidl supermarket was in front of the hotel so you can grab stuff at affordable prices, gas station (repsol) right next to the hotel, access to highway is easy by car
- The staff were so friendly, even though we didn’t have a word of Spanish they still did everything they could to help us!
- La atención del personal, amable, servicial, y proactivo. La ubicación es excelente para trabajar en las industrias de la zona, pues compensa dormir allí y evitarse atascos interminables. Mejor emplear el tiempo durmiendo que en un atasco. Y no esperéis un superhotel lujoso con moqueta por todos lados: es lo que es, un hotel para trabajar fuera. Instalaciones justas pero limpias y bien atendedidas, un restaurante adecuado con gente amable y servicial, y todo económico.
- La cercanía a todo y su limpieza, y las camas muy cómodas
Located in Guadalajara, 30 miles from Madrid, Hotel Torcal features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. All rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Alcalá de Henares is 13 miles from Hotel Torcal, and Alcobendas is 23 miles away. Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport is 21 miles from the property.
A great location with secure parking.
Very easy to find.
Good hot food, good value, basic menu de la noche.
Plenty of electric sockets.We
Excellent double glazing, no noise even though we were just off the A2
This is a typical large modern hotel, where I feel more like a number than a name.
The town’s facilities are too far away to walk.
Menu del dia at the hotel was poor.
- Clean, modern, excellent sized room, great WiFi, great bathroom, good buffet breakfast, secure parking. 2euros a beer.
Friendly front desk staff staff
Clean and comfortable rooms
Good secure parking
- Convenient hotel for a one night stop over, not in the most salubrious surroundings but gated parķing was safe. I, mislaid an insulin injection pen, the manager took me in his car to a pharmacy to buy a replacement, that’s what I call service. 🙂
- A great location with secure parking.
Miralcampo is set in Azuqueca de Henares, in the heart of Guadalajara and 25 miles from Barajas Airport. Its simple rooms each include free Wi-Fi internet access.Private parking is offered at an excellent price at Miralcampo. There is easy access by car to the nearby A-2 Highway. The train station is within a 15-minute walk of the property. Historic Alcalá de Henares is only 9 miles away.Continental breakfast is included in all rates. All rooms have private bathrooms and have a TV.The hotel has a cafe-restaurant, which offers set meals and snacks at reasonable prices. There is 24-hour front desk service.
- Good Location, Clean Room. This hotel is good if you are looking for cheap hotel for one night staying during the journey
- Price, Good Air conditioning in room, includes free breakfast!
- Very clean basic hotel in a good easy to find location.
- Bien comunicado con la Autovía N2, con buen, abundante y variado desayuno; amplitud de la habitación; comodidad de la cama
- El desayuno está muy bien y el personal es estupendo.
Hotel Iris Guadalajara
Hotel Iris Guadalajara is located 10 minutes’ drive from the centre of Guadalajara, and offers modern, air-conditioned rooms with a TV and free Wi-Fi. There is also free on-site parking and a café bar.All of the soundproofed rooms in this hotel have a private bathroom, heating and a telephone.Hotel Iris Guadalajara has a 24-hour reception and a tour desk offering local information. A continental breakfast is served each morning.The Iris Guadalajara has direct access to the A-2 motorway, exit 52B, just 18.6 miles from Madrid and 15.5 miles from Barajas Airport.
- Bar and restaurant were good , but it is really only a stopover hotel .
Very friendly and helpful personnel
Big gratitude parking area
Conveniently located to make a stop on your drive across the country – close to the highway but still provides quite comfortable sleep at a reasonable price
- The Hotel was easy to find and situated within a good distance of the main road. The Staff were extra helpful an evening meal of 3 courses at 9 euros per person was amazing value – good choice too on the menu. A buffet breakfast and extra coffees all for 3.50 per person – you just can’t fault it. The shower was powerful and plenty of very hot water. Wifi free and easy to access.
- The evening meal was good value for money and the breakfast also but no tea only coffee.
- The location for anyone travelling north/south is perfect. Do not expect a four star hotel but it is real value for money and our evening meal Spanish style for the money was excellent.
Hotel Puerta Guadalajara
The hotel is well-situated on the outskirts of Guadalajara, just 15 minutes from the AVE station and 30 minutes from the airport and the Juan Carlos I exhibition and events center.The modern hotel has a large parking lot and is surrounded by green areas. All rooms are exterior-facing and are light and airy. In addition, the hotel has ample event halls suitable for both business conventions and celebrations.There is convenient access to the highway, and given its close proximity to the countryside and mountains, it is a great base to use for those looking to explore the neighboring villages and landscape.
- It was clean. The people (it seems to be family owned) were friendly and we managed to overcome the fact that we don’t speak very much Spanish and they don’t speak much English. It feels like a truck stop, Spain style, and that’s not a criticism, it’s just what it is. Fine location for our family visit.
- Camera eccellente,pulita e accogliente,dotata di tutti i comfort.Buon rapporto qualità prezzo. Ci torneremo sicuramente!!!
Tenía un amplio aparcamiento en la entrada, el hotel es muy acogedor y el personal muy amable. Está en una zona muy tranquila y tienen zona para que los niños puedan jugar mientras los adultos toman algo.
Los menús eran caseros y de gran calidad.
El desayuno es continental y era muy completo. Repetiría sin ninguna duda
- El trato del personal,son muy amables y agradables.
- sitio tranquilo y si algo falla, el personal se desvive por solucionarlo, lo recomiendo para una parada ocasional de 1 noche,hotel sin lujos pero con un personal estupendo.
AC Hotel by Marriott Guadalajara, Spain
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, AC Hotel by Marriott Guadalajara, Spain offers accommodations in Guadalajara. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a TV. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Alcalá de Henares is 15 miles from AC Hotel Guadalajara, and Alcobendas is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 24 miles from AC Hotel by Marriott Guadalajara, Spain.
- Nice pillows & comfy bed. Friendly and helpful staff. Good shower with plenty of hot water.
- We could not change the sound language on the tv when the movies were originally in English . If you don’t speak Spanish it’s hard to watch TV
- My room was a good size and extremely comfortable. The hotel is well situated near the centre of Guadalajara.
- Location and rooms were perfect. In special the bed I found very comfortable. Slept like a baby :).
I was totaly impressed how the Staffel was dealing Customer request…
Fast and easy
Motel Venus Madrid Norte
Located in Meco, 23 miles from Madrid, Motel Venus Madrid Norte features free WiFi access and free private parking.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms feature a spa tub or a sauna.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Guadalajara is 10 miles from Motel Venus Madrid Norte, and Alcalá de Henares is 5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 15 miles from Motel Venus Madrid Norte.
Instalaciones nuevas y modernas cumple con lo previsto, buena información de carta y catálogos
Es muy recomendable en todos sus aspectos muy buena ubicación
- Habitación bastante amplia, con un jacuzzi “enorme” (entrábamos dos personas y sobraba espacio); la cama bastante grande también y muy cómoda, al igual que las almohadas. Un puntazo que la tele tuviese netflix. Y el sillón tantra una experiencia más, aunque nada del otro mundo. El desayuno bastante completo también.
Habitación cómoda, amplia, perfecto
Ya conocíamos otra suite de este mismo hotel y conocemos varios similares, pero en 2 meses hemos repetido porque sin duda, es el mejor calidad-precio, el personal de recepción súper amables llames a la hora que llames
- El jacuzzi incorporado a la habitación y que tenga garaje
- Destacaría la comodidad de la cama, los detalles de la habitación, y la limpieza.
- Instalaciones nuevas y modernas cumple con lo previsto, buena información de carta y catálogos
Tryp Guadalajara Hotel
Tryp Guadalajara is next to Ferial Plaza Shopping Center, just a 5-minute drive from central Guadalajara. It has free Wi-Fi, a free 24-hour gym, free on-site parking and a wide range of meeting rooms.The bright, elegant rooms are all exterior facing, and most have a terrace with views of the surrounding countryside. Each room features air conditioning, a minibar and TV.El Mirador café-bar offers sandwiches and salads and shows Spanish football matches.El Infantado restaurant serves regional cuisine, as well as set menus. A varied buffet breakfast is available daily.There is also an internet corner, and a game room with a pool table, foosball and board games.Tryp Guadalajara is just off Exit 55 of the A2 Highway. This provides easy access to the Juan Carlos I Trade Fair and Madrid-Barajas Airport, both just a 25-minute drive away.
The hotel is good for a short stay. Good location, walking distance from a shopping mall. It has plenty of parking if you have a car.
Breakfast was good. The room was comfortable.
The staff was kind to lend us an umbrella when it rained, to walk to the shopping centre.
- Great breakfast, clean and spacious rooms, with excellent service. For the price there is not much better you can find. The mall is close by for shopping or eating (just a short walk) and the view from the hotel is great. From here it was a short 25min drive to the airport on our way home.
Superb hotel fast check in very spacious clean comfortable rooms .
Beside larrge shopping centre lots of places to eat .
- The restaurant, comfortable beds, quiet location and competitive price.
- Nicely decorated, clean, comfortable and good breakfast
- The hotel is good for a short stay. Good location, walking distance from a shopping mall. It has plenty of parking if you have a car.
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hotel España offers pet-friendly accommodations in Guadalajara. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room has a flat-screen TV. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Alcalá de Henares is 15 miles from Hotel España, and Alcobendas is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 24 miles from Hotel España.
- I had been travelling for a month on a tight budjet and I was pleasantly surprised. The staff were nice, the room was good, it was warm and still fitted in with my stingy budget, would be happy to take my wife there.
- Location was vry central. Close to the palace and places to eat
The location was good for exploring the town on foot.
Breakfast was adequate with excellent coffee.
- The staff is amazing, the rooms are small but clean and everything you need is there . The location is perfect
- The staff were really friendly, the parking was very reasonable and the breakfast (3Euros) incredibly well priced.
Hotel Algete is located in Madrid’s outskirts, 19.9 miles from the city centre and 20 minutes’ drive from Barajas International Airport. It offers free WiFi.Its elegant rooms have air conditioning and heating, and come with a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with hairdryer and free toiletries.The onsite restaurant at the Algete hotel is specialized in grilled meats and game. Other facilities include a fitness centre and a tour desk with a ticket service.
- Good service and friendly staff, big room and bed, and clean bathroom. Very nice restaurant
The staff in the hotel, bar, & restaurant were very friendly & helpful.
The food was excellent.
Great value for money all round.
- Helpful staff, nice room, easy public transport into Madrid.
- The restaurant for dinner. Breakfast wasn’t good and wasn’t included
Сам отель ничего особенного, типичные три звезды и хорош как бюджетный вариант. Для тех кто передвигается на машине, может быть отличный вариант. Но удаленность от Мадрида все таки приличная, плюс в самом городке ALGETE бывают пробки, так что выезд из него может занять большее время чем сам путь до столицы. Но есть один плюс –
ресторан непосредственно в самой гостинице. Он отменный и ради него туда стоит приехать.
Top Hotels In Torrejón Del Rey Community Of Madrid Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Torrejón del Rey Community of Madrid to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Torrejón del Rey Community of Madrid but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Torrejón del Rey Community of Madrid. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!