10 Best Hotels To Stay In Torregorda Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Torregorda Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Torregorda Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Torregorda Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Torregorda Andalucía. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Torregorda Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Torregorda Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Torregorda Andalucía:
Hotel Bahia Sur
This property is a 19-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, Hotel y Apartamentos Bahia Sur offers accommodations in San Fernando. Cádiz is 6 miles from the property. Free private parking is available on site.The accommodation has a TV. Some units include a sitting area and/or balcony. There is also a kitchen in some of the units equipped with a microwave and refrigerator. Each unit is equipped with a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hairdryer.Y Apartamentos Bahia Sur also includes a seasonal outdoor pool. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Car rental is available at the property and the area is popular for biking and hiking. Jerez de la Frontera is 15 miles from Hotel y Apartamentos Bahia Sur, and Conil de la Frontera is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Jerez Airport, 21 miles from Hotel y Apartamentos Bahia Sur.
- Location quite good, asked for a double bed, received two singles. The half board food was not that good no choice and just warm. To compare to other 4star hotels no comparison. Parking on site ? Not easy to find car parking close to hotel. Overall could have found a better hotel for the price paid.
- Nice pool area. Nice location and very good breakfast
- Location and public transport into the city, perfect
- The staff was really nice all the time, nice views from the balcony.
- huge space, close to shopping mall and all restaurants, good value for money
One of our top picks in San Fernando.Hotel H2 Salymar is in central San Fernando, in the Cádiz region, across from San Pedro and San Pablo churches. It offers a free Wi-Fi hotspot.Rooms in Salymar H2 all have reading lamps, air conditioning and a satellite TV. All rooms have a private bathroom.Relax with friends or colleagues in the comfortable lounge. There is also a stylish restaurant on site, allowing you to dine in style without leaving the hotel. Spend a day on the beach or in Cádiz, which are only a short distance away by car.H2 Salymar hotel is in the center of the city, a short distance from the bus stop and the train station. It is also close to the marina observatory. The hotel can also arrange visits to Real Escuela Andaluza del Arte Ecuestre and local wineries.
- Location. Lots of restaurants and stores close by.
- Very good location, in the middle of the town. Plenty of restaurants nearby and during weekends pretty vivid night-life. Friendly staff, clean & quiet rooms. Safe (charged) parking nearby. A good quality-price ratio.
- Great hotel considering the design and atmosphere. Rooms are quite big and some of them have a really great view on a cathedral right across the tram tracks ( but we did not see any tram driving in 2 days stay there ). I must also point out that if you bump into Francesco at the reception, he is one of the best tourist workers that we came across in our trip through Spain. His english is great and also has some awesome recommendations about restaurants, beaches and in general what to do in San Fernando. Thumbs up Fran!! :). Location of the hotel is just perfect as you do not need to walk more than 2 min to get to the centre of everything.
- Parking even though we had to pay extra it was worth it as hotel is right in the middle of tram ways and only authorised vehicles can go to hotel and parking only . So leaving car there was great . Pillows where excellent . Bed a bit on hard side for my liking . View was great . Sun coming in room was beautiful . It has a huge bath , yes !!! And a mini fridge . Tv channels worked excellent and big spacious wardrobe . 👌🏽
- Breakfast was quite limited and also the room was a little strange with the glass bathroom. Otherwise, the location in San Fernando was good, right in the center of the town.
Hotel Spa Cádiz Plaza
One of our top picks in Cádiz.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Hotel Spa Cádiz Plaza is located in Cádiz, 14 miles from Jerez de la Frontera and 19 miles from Conil de la Frontera. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms feature views of the sea or city. All rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. The hotel also provides car rental. Sanlúcar de Barrameda is 19 miles from Hotel Spa Cádiz Plaza, and El Puerto de Santa María is 7 miles away. The nearest airport is Jerez Airport, 21 miles from Hotel Spa Cádiz Plaza.
- The room was comfortable. The hotel is next to the beach.
- Lovely hotel within walking distance of Cádiz ctr, very friendly and helpful staff, extremely clean throughout, spa was wonderful and highly recommend booking
- It is a beautiful hotel right next to the beach. The room was very spacious and comfortable. The staff was very friendly.
- Good situation for the beach. I was treated for my one night stay to an update apartment and was comfortable and veritably rattling in the space.
- Room was clean, heating/cooling works properly, big apartment, nice view to beach
Hotel Playa Victoria
One of our top picks in Cádiz.Set overlooking the Atlantic Ocean, this modern hotel is on Playa de la Victoria Beach, 2 miles from central Cádiz. It has a large outdoor pool, a terrace with ocean views, and free Wi-Fi.All air-conditioned rooms at Playa Victoria have air conditioning, a TV, a minibar and a safe. The private bathroom comes equipped with a hairdryer and amenities.The Victoria has a bar and an elegant restaurant. Room service is also available.There is a 24-hour front desk desk and you can rent a car from the tour desk. There is a laundry, ironing and dry cleaning service.
- Nice location if you come for the beach. around 2 km to the historical center (or 5 min, 5 euro taxi ride). Big room with nice balcony.
- The view from the terrace was amazing, a good choice of bars and restaurants within walking distance. Several buses go to the old town from nearby or a pleasant (but long) walk along the seafront. The hotel has a friendly feel to it. Great for a beach and city break.
- The views from the room were spectacular! The price for this location is unbeatable. We stayed for only one night but the staff was accommodating and helpful allowing a free early check-in and a bargain late check out allowing us to make the most of our short time in Cadiz!
- The whole hotel experience was excellent and the staff so helpful with their local knowledge. Wonderful beach and sea views from our 6th floor rooms and balconies.
- Great location right on the beach, easy to get into city. Staff friendly. Really nice room.
Hotel Roma offers accommodations in San Fernando.All rooms have a TV. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Cádiz is 7 miles from Hotel Roma, and Jerez de la Frontera is 15 miles from the property. Jerez Airport is 21 miles away.
- no me gusto nada, son estafadores, no les importa la comodidad ni la necesidad de sus clientes, espere una respuesta desde hace una semana,muy sencilla el si la habitación para mis padres daba al exterior.. no me respondieron ya que si se pasaba el plazo de reserva tendria que pagar obligatoriamente los 80 euro que se an quedao sin que mis padres disfrutaran del hotel…. claro que no se quedara asin, estaran denunciados con sus hojas de reclamación si no revibo la devolución de un dinero que me han robado por no atender a sus clientes.
- Elegimos por ubicación y precio. Aunque en 10 minutos a pie te cruzas San Fernando.
- La ubicación en pleno centro de San Fernando. El precio.
- Está ubicado en la calle real, el centro de San Fernando
- La relación calidad precio era bastante buena y en recepción eran muy amables. Tuvimos que imprimir un par de documentos y no hubo problema alguno. Está en pleno centro de la ciudad y bien comunicado. Además hay un descampado para aparcar a 5 mins, así que era fácil moverse en coche también.
Hotel Regio Cádiz
One of our top picks in Cádiz.This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Hotel Regio Cádiz offers accommodations in Cádiz.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Jerez de la Frontera is 14 miles from Hotel Regio Cádiz, and Conil de la Frontera is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Jerez Airport, 21 miles from the property.
- Snr Rodriguez’s on the reception desk was excellent and gave us lots of information
- Very clean and tidy hotel and room. Friendly staff who were very efficient when we checked in. Good breakfast and even though we hadn’t booked it in advance, we were able to still have it for 8 euros per person.
- Very comfortable room and lovely walk into town along the promenade
- The location is good and the hotel is reasonably comfortable.
- The Hotel Regio is a well run spotless hotel.The rooms are comfortable with pleasant decor. The breakfast is extensive and enjoyable.The Staff are very helpful.It is a short walk to the seafront, beach and promenade which is within walking distance of Old Cadiz if you like a good walk of 40 mins.
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Just 350 feet from Playa de la Victoria Beach, Occidental Cádiz offers spacious rooms with free Wi-Fi and flat-screen satellite TV. The historic centre of Cadiz is a 15-minute walk away.Each stylish, modern room at the Occidental Cádiz offers a minibar and a safe for a laptop. The bathroom includes a hairdryer. Room service is available 24 hours a day.The Costa de la Luz Restaurant serves a breakfast buffet and à la carte lunch and dinner, while the café offers light meals and snacks. In summer, you can enjoy eating outside on the terrace.Occidental Cádiz operates a 24-hour reception and car rental can be arranged at the tour desk. There is also a luggage storage service.Cádiz Train Station and the city’s main conference centre is less than 1.2 miles away. Jerez Airport is 24.9 miles away.
- Didn’t use the restaurant, only time we tried to go in the bar it was closed for a group.
- wonderful beds , comfortable mattresses, clean, big rooms
- Large rooms were great, hotel helpful, staff great, interconnecting rooms great.
- The fresh fruit at the breakfast is delicious. Plenty of choice in breakfast buffet. In a neighborhood with nice restaurants (brilliant sea food in Cadiz!) and the beach is very close. Within walking distance from city centre.
Clean and comfortable place
Close to beach and sea side bars
Nice and helpful staff
Tryp Cádiz La Caleta Hotel
One of our top picks in Cádiz.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. On Victoria Beach, just 1.5 miles outside Cádiz, Tryp Cádiz La Caleta Hotel features a restaurant and stylish rooms. It has a 24-hour front desk.Each spacious, air-conditioned room has modern décor, a TV and free Wi-Fi. There is a minibar and a private bathroom.Guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast in La Caleta’s restaurant. Mediterranean cuisine is offered for dinner.Buses to central Cádiz stop 650 feet from the hotel. Jerez de la Frontera, Chiclana de la Frontera and El Puerto de Santa María are within a 30 minute drive of the hotel.
- Like the sea view, fire detection system made my wife feel safe, breakfast really good plenty of choice
- Restaurant under staffed – one man trying to serve drinks and meals to 26 people
- Good Variety at Breakfast..bu should be offered as free included for this current Hotel situation
- The breakfast was great loads of choice.the room was good.liked the choc cake that came to room for my birthday.
- I can’t really comment as a tourist no not really hotels fault Cadiz was not as we had hoped found it glum and grim apart from sea and beach.Loved beach bar opposite hotel
Hotel Monte Puertatierra
One of our top picks in Cádiz.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. This hotel is set 350 feet from Santa María del Mar Beach and a 20-minute walk from Cádiz Old Town. The Monte Puertatierra provides free Wi-Fi in all areas.The air-conditioned rooms at the Hotel Monte Puertatierra have hardwood floors. There is a safe, a minibar and a pillow menu. The private bathroom includes a hairdryer.The Puertatierra Hotel is a 10-minute walk from the Puerta de Tierra, the entrance to Cádiz Old Town. You can reach the cathedral, Torre Tavira and the Gran Teatro Falla by foot. The Cádiz Train Station is less than a 15-minute walk away.The hotel serves a breakfast buffet which is made with natural, fresh products. Room service is available and box lunches can be requested.The Monte Puertatierra has a 24-hour front desk, and you can rent a car from the tour desk. Parking, with direct access to the hotel, is available for an additional fee.
- Well kept hotel in an excellent location on the main thoroughfare, near to the beach and the old town.
- The location was very good, easy to get to the old town, but near the beach too. The staff were very good especially Isabel the receptionist who spoke excellent English and was able to recommend good places to eat.
The room was extremely big, complimentaries were perfect.
Everywhere was so clean starting from hotel entrance, stairs room…
Hotel also one street behind of seacoast where you can find yummy and delicious tapas;)
- Beds were great. Front desk staff very helpful and friendly.
- Breakfast selection was excellent, lots of choice and all fresh. Staff were very friendly and helpful.
One of our top picks in Cádiz.This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Regio 2 offers accommodations in Cádiz. Private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower and bidet, with free toiletries and a hairdryer provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Jerez de la Frontera is 14 miles from Regio 2, and Conil de la Frontera is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Jerez Airport, 20 miles from the property.
- The parking and it is very close to the beach and a way from hectic centrum .
- Even though dated the hotel was in good repair/maintenance. Nice size room and bathroom. Easy walking to old town and shoreline. Covered parking was great. Beds were fine. Not much going on in the evening on the street so quiet. A few dining places along the waterfront 15 minute walk from hotel. Liked Barraseir for dinner! Excellent meal & dessert. About three blocks away. For not being a tourist town we had a nice 24 hours there.
- I didn’t like anything at Regio 2, I couldn’t wait to book another hotel. We found a very nice one after our first night at the TERRIBLE Regio 2
- the room was lovely and hotel staff very helpful. good location with excellent parking for car
- I ate out most times and the food in Cadiz was great value
Top Hotels In Torregorda Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Torregorda Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Torregorda Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Torregorda Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!