10 Best Hotels To Stay In Torrecilla en Cameros La Rioja – Top Hotel Reviews
Torrecilla en Cameros La Rioja is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Torrecilla en Cameros La Rioja. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Torrecilla en Cameros La Rioja. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Torrecilla en Cameros La Rioja. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Torrecilla en Cameros La Rioja right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Torrecilla en Cameros La Rioja with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Torrecilla En Cameros La Rioja:
Posada Hoyos de Iregua
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Posada Hoyos de Iregua offers accommodations in Villoslada de Cameros, just 27 miles from Logroño.Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or river. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.This inn has ski storage and bike rental is available. The area is popular for skiing and biking. Soria is 26 miles from Posada Hoyos de Iregua, and Ezcaray is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Burgos Airport, 52 miles from the property.
– spacious rooms with nice view to the river and mountains, nicely decorated, simple but smart
– beautiful little mountain village, good base to explore the nearby mountains and its parks
– good restaurant with very well cooked local food
– very friendly and helpful owner
Very bright, spacious rooms. Decor is simple, but all made of solid wood. Soft wooden floors.
The temperature in the room was very pleasant despite heat outside and no aircon.
- The owner was extremely helpful and accommodating. It is a charming location and very Spanish. The food was also delicious!
- Trato inmejorable. Muy agradable y cómoda la posada. Habitación suite 105 muy recomendable para familias con niños. Una estancia estupenda
- Habitaciones muy limpias (203 y 206), camas comodísimas y un entorno precioso en plena Sierra de la Cebollera. Juanjo fue muy amable y estuvo disponible siempre que lo necesitamos. Muy recomendable 🙂
- – spacious rooms with nice view to the river and mountains, nicely decorated, simple but smart
Hotel Restaurante Valdevenados
Located in Anguiano, 22 miles from Logroño, Hotel Restaurante Valdevenados features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Each room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower and bidet.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Haro is 22 miles from Hotel Valdevenados, and Ezcaray is 13 miles from the property. Burgos Airport is 44 miles away.
Erminio and Teresa, the owners, are just great: friendly and yet very professional.
They went over their way to accommodate our needs.
The food was very, very good, and the location —in the middle of La Rioja Alta Mountains— is just perfect for many different kind of travelers.
I strongly recommend Valdevenados.
- Thr host was up late looking after other patrons but graciously got up early to get breakfast for us so that we could get going on out bike trip.
- Relacion calidad precio excelente. Limpieza y comodidad de la habitación. Comida casera muy buena. Entorno natural y tranquilidad
La amabilidad del pueblo y personal del hotel.
El empate 1-1 de anguiano y calahorra y el ambiente que hubo sin peleas.
Y el aire puro de sus montañas. .excelente para unos días de tranquilidad y respirar aire puro.
Gracias a todos por darnos de comer las alubias de anguiano. .que plato si van las tenéis que probar con guindilla y un buen vino.
Nos encantó ir al pueblo la guardia. Sus pinchos, su historia y acabar conociendo gente de Bilbao maravillosa dónde para nosotros no hay banderas y no hay frontera y para otras personas también. Gracias Anguiano!!
- El señor del alojamiento es maravilloso. Se nota que por aquí son todos buena gente. Ha sido una muy buena experiencia, además de muestra que hay buen ambiente de las personas del lugar. Por otro lado l habitación esta genial, muy muy limpia. La cama súper cómoda y el baño fenomenal.
- Erminio and Teresa, the owners, are just great: friendly and yet very professional.
Hotel-Bodega La Casa del Cofrade
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel-Bodega La Casa del Cofrade offers accommodations in Albelda de Iregua.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower and bidet, with free toiletries provided.There is a tour desk and shops at the property.Logroño is 8 miles from Hotel-Bodega Casa Cofrade, and Haro is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 51 miles from the property.
Staff very nice and helpful
Convenient place to park close to hotel and free of charge
Booked first night with booking.com as a stopover to our
Ferry. Trip was cancelled for 4 days! So we added an extra night
Via the hotel. We have however booked two more nights near
Santander through booking.com as our ferry was changed from
Bilbao to Santander. Looking forward to our next two nights…..
The trip round the Bodega was interesting.
Regular bus to and from Legrono
- Great place! Rooms are comfortable, spacious. Bodega (winery) which is rather new (since 1992) is a masterpiece!!!! Excursion takes about 1.5 hour and it is great! You can enjoy really nice wines!!!
- Very nice place and welcoming staff. The hotel at the winery is very interesting.
- Staff very nice and helpful
Posada Real La Almazuela
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Posada Real La Almazuela offers accommodations in Montenegro de Cameros, just 31 miles from Logroño. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.There is room service at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for skiing and biking. Soria is 27 miles from Posada Real La Almazuela, and Ezcaray is 21 miles away. Burgos Airport is 48 miles from the property.
- This place is FANTASTIC! Inside this rustic building is a superb boutique hotel. Wonderful hosts. Immaculate state-of-the-art bedrooms with wonderful modern design complementing the history of the building. Bathrooms are wonderful. Beds superbly comfortable. The food prepared by Pepe is simply incredible. You MUST eat here. This will go as one of our most memorable and enjoyable stays anywhere. And the friendliest hosts you can possibly imagine.
- This was a wonderful stay, at an elegant mountain hotel. We were traveling by bicycle, and the hosts were very welcoming of us and our terrible language skills. The dinner and breakfast were both perfect, at a window table with a beautiful view of the countryside. We wish we could have stayed longer.
- It is well worth staying here for your meals! Great food, excellent wines good atmosphere.
- It was a pleasure to have such welcoming hosts in this small quiet village on the edge of this mountain area. The elevated position in the village gives bedroom views over the village and valley with house martins nesting next to the windows. Although the village has only 40 habitants the hotel is self sufficient with its own restaurant and the breakfast and dinner were excellent.
- Loved the mountain hideaway – a stunning location, although remote! Helena and Pepe were wonderful hosts and they take such a pride in their beautiful hotel. It was a real treat to discover this amazing place. Thanks for a lovely time.
Hostería del Monasterio de San Millan
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Hostería del Monasterio de San Millan offers accommodations in San Millán de la Cogolla, just 24 miles from Logroño. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk, a shared lounge and a gift shop at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing and biking. Haro is 17 miles from Hosteria del Monasterio, and Ezcaray is 8 miles from the property. Burgos Airport is 39 miles away.
I love to stay in these repurposed monasteries. It is part of Yusa and has great views. The room was wonderful with good wifi and huge bathroom.
The receptionists were friendly and very helpful. The breakfast and dinner were good.
Parking is plentiful although I was there is the winter.
- Spectacular location and STAYING IN A THOUSAND year old monastery
- The location was stunning! Shame we had to leave too early to make use of the free admission to the monastery tour. The English version is very infrequent probably due to the remoteness of the property. Dogs very welcome.
- Staying in a historic monastery which is a UNESCO heritage site. The food was lovingly prepared, traditional and home cooked. Large, clean bedroom.
- Location and the building is a historical treasure, well worth seeing.
- I love to stay in these repurposed monasteries. It is part of Yusa and has great views. The room was wonderful with good wifi and huge bathroom.
Hotel Conde De Badaran
Located in Badarán, 20 miles from Logroño, Hotel Conde De Badaran features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi.A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is available.There is a tour desk at the property.Haro is 15 miles from Hotel Conde De Badaran, and Ezcaray is 11 miles away. The nearest airport is Burgos Airport, 42 miles from Hotel Conde De Badaran.
- Todo estaba muy bien, confortable, limpio, personal muy amable.
- C’est un bel hôtel situé en sortie de village avec un parking. Les baies vitrées sur le pallier et dans les chambres donnent sur le paysage des vignes de la Rioja.
- La habitación era muy amplia y la cama era muy cómoda, me gusto el tener 2 almohadas de repuesto
- La zona es muy buena para relajarse y Visitar los entornos Muy bonitos. Toda la zona del vino y el aceite, en la Rioja es un lugar muy acogedor, tanto para pasarlo bien como en cultura y lugares paradisiacos.
- La accesibilidad y sobre todo el trato familiar y afable del personal del hotel. Las habitaciones son limpias, algo que también valoro mucho.
Hotel Rey Sancho
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Rey Sancho offers accommodations in Navarrete, just 7 miles from Logroño. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.There is a tour desk and gift shop at the property.Vitoria-Gasteiz is 29 miles from Hotel Rey Sancho, and Haro is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 52 miles from the property.
- Great location and staff, the Camino de Santiago pilgrim path passes right in front of the hotel
- We decided to stay here for a little luxury from staying in Alburgue’s all the time and it was perfect. Nice bath to soak the sore muscles. Staff didn’t speak much English but it’s not a problem. No laundry service In the town so good to know for future pilgrims. We hand washed our clothes and hung them to dry on the towel heater…. as you do 🙂
- Breakfast was basic, prepared orange juice, packaged toast and cakes, tea or coffee.
- A very comfortable place for our 2 night stay, our second visit to this hotel. The staff were so helpful and kind, and our room had a fabulous view!
- Lovely room with great view, clean, comfortable, nice tub, nice pub, outdoor patio and cafe with very good food for dinner. Good breakfast. And great location, right on the Camino and kitty to the cathedral. Would highly recommend it.
Hotel La Venta de Goyo
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel La Venta de Goyo offers accommodations in Viniegra de Abajo, just 30 miles from Logroño. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room includes a TV. Views of the mountains, river or garden are featured in certain rooms.There is a shared lounge at the property.The area is popular for biking and canoeing. Haro is 28 miles from Hotel La Venta de Goyo, and Ezcaray is 12 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Burgos Airport, 40 miles from the property.
- The quietness of the location. Very rural but fine for what we wanted.
- I had a very good steak in the restaurant, in spanish ‘chuleton’.
- Pues es un hotel para cazadores, está lejos de todo lo que se puede ver en la zona, es bastante antiguo aunque esta muy limpio, la atención la justa, el desayuno muy pobre, las tostadas duras, la mermelada en un plato abierta totalmente y me imagino que la pondrán al dia siguiente igual, poca variedad, no es para recomendar
- El personal muy bien. Cena y desayuno buenos, parking sin problemas, camas cómodas. Wifi bueno en habitación. No escatimaron en calefacción, se estaba muy a gusto a la noche.
- nos ha gustado todo, un poco antiguo pero confortable y todo limpio y en orden. el servicio muy bien.
Hotel-Bodega Finca de Los Arandinos
Featuring free WiFi, Hotel-Bodega Finca de Los Arandinos offers accommodations in Entrena. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bidet and shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Logroño is 7 miles from Bodega Finca Arandinos, and Haro is 21 miles from the property. Pamplona Airport is 52 miles away.
Could have been a nice view….
Nice orange juice
- The staff was incredibly attentive and personable.
- The setting is just incredible & location perfect for exploring the surroundings. Excellent restaurant & the evening meal concept is very good
- The views, the restaurant, the walks, the wines from the bodega. Historic towns on the Camino de Santiago de Compostella, nearby.
- The bed was comfy, the room had a great view. The hotel was overall very peaceful, modern and beautiful.
- Could have been a nice view….
Hotel San Camilo
Hotel San Camilo is set in a historic building only 5 minutes’ drive from Logroño, on the Camino de Santiago and La Rioja Wine Route. It features 44,000m² of gardens and sports facilities. Free Wi-Fi is available.All of the bright rooms at San Camilo offer lovely views of the surroundings. Each ones has air conditioning, heating, a TV, a safe and a minibar. The bathroom is equipped with a hairdryer.A large, private car park is offered for free at San Camilo. The hotel is in the small town of Navarrete, and is easily accessed via the nearby A12 Motorway.Guests can go running in the gardens, play basketball or play football on the grass pitch.The property has a 24-hour reception. There are also meeting/banquet rooms for up to 600 people.
- Welcome by Staff. Room was large enough and clean. Room was warm with radiators on but the weather temperature was so hot they were not needed.
- the bed was comfortable, the room was perfect well heated.value for money
The staff are friendly and welcoming.
The beds extremely comfortable.
- Clean with friendly staff, just what we wanted for an overnight stay.
- Excellent breakfast, good sized room and bathroom.
Top Hotels In Torrecilla En Cameros La Rioja Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Torrecilla en Cameros La Rioja to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Torrecilla en Cameros La Rioja but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Torrecilla en Cameros La Rioja. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!