10 Best Hotels To Stay In Torreblanca Murcia – Top Hotel Reviews
Torreblanca Murcia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Torreblanca Murcia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Torreblanca Murcia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Torreblanca Murcia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Torreblanca Murcia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Torreblanca Murcia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Torreblanca Murcia:
Hotel Sierra Mar
Hotel Sierra Mar is in the center of La Unión, Murcia, a 15 minute drive from Cartagena. It offers air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen TV.There is a 24-hour front desk and a cafeteria at the Sierra Mar, as well as a TV lounge with fireplace, armchairs and a sofa. Guests can play pool or darts, and there are snacks and drinks vending machines available.Each functional room has a desk and a private bathroom with free toiletries. There is a corner with computers available for rent.Other services like laundry, dry cleaning and take-out lunches are available at Hotel Sierra Mar. The nearest bus stop is only a 2 minute walk away. La Unión is home to the Agrupa Vicenta Mine, and there is a yearly mine festival.
Helpful staff. Very clean Good shower
Quiet for town centre
- Nice little place away from the tourist areas. If your Spanish isn’t very good be warned you’ll struggle to find English speakers anywhere – including the hotel – but there’s plenty of places open, even in January when many others nearby are like ghost towns. Kebab shop opposite was good value for money, there’s a cafe on the other side of hotel, and if you take a walk around the town you’ll find plenty of lively tapas bars. Small train station 10 minute walk away, with a half hourly train to Cartagena in one direction, or Los Nietos in the other if you want to go to the beach, €1.45 either way, good value, train takes 25 minutes from one end to the other.
- Own fridge in room was really usefull. Room was clean and everything works well. Wifi was good. Breakfast was coffee, bread and juice.
- In the middle of everything you needed very clean and good large fridge
- I found it to be clean and comfortable. Quite basic but excellent value for money
- Helpful staff. Very clean Good shower
Hotel Restaurante Campomar
Hotel Restaurante Campomar is on the MU312 Main Road, 7.5 miles from Cartagena, with easy access to the AP7 and CT32 Motorways. It features a 24-hour front desk, a free Wi-Fi zone and free parking.Featuring tile floors and wood ceiling beams, the air-conditioned rooms have a flat-screen TV and work desk. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and amenities.Guests can enjoy a drink or a meal in the hotel’s bar and restaurant. Special diet menus can be requested.Luggage storage is available and there is a laundry and ironing service. The Campomar has a tour desk and is a 10 minute drive from the beaches of the Mar Menor.
- In an industrial area but just off the main road. 10 minute drive from La Manga strip -beautiful beaches to watch the sunrise.
- Easy access to/from autovia, nearby petrol station with unbeatable fuel prices, 24/7 access to hotel restaurant, quiet place, room tidy up every day, the same towels exchange. Helpful staff if trying to speak Spanish 🙂
- Staff were excellent, nothing too much trouble and producing dinner at 9.30pm was treated as an everyday occurrence.
Las habitaciones son sencillas pero bien equipadas y cumplen su función. La comida del restaurante es muy buena y casera, hasta hacen el pan ellos mismos. La atención es agradable y campechana.
Si tienes cualquier problema lo comentas e intentan solucionarlo, en mi caso mi habitación no disponía de secador, pero al comentarlo en recepción me dejaron uno pequeño de viaje.
- Simpatia funcionários. Grátis animais de estimação e estacionamento no local.
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Hotel Portmán is located in Portman, 28 miles from Torrevieja and 8 miles from Cartagena.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.Bike rental and car rental are available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking.La Manga del Mar Menor is 9 miles from Hotel Portmán, and San Pedro del Pinatar is 17 miles away. Murcia-San Javier Airport is 13 miles from the property.
- Lovely modern room, very clean, comfy bed and very friendly staff.
I dont know how to start , everything was perfect ! they need to make a restaurant and you can stay there to have a nice relaxing vacantion
Thomas says thanks for the present,was really a nice surprise
The hotel is quite new and very well looked after. The room-size suited our needs, furniture/bath looked brand new. In the summer months the rooftop terrace can be nice to hang out.
The staff of the hotel is incredibly helpful and genuinely friendly. We were surprised that even a good breakfast (bread/yoghurt/fruits/cheese/ham/cereals…) was included.
Portman itself is a rather small and quiet village but can be the base for other activities around.
- Excellent breakfast. Friendly staff and comfortable room
- Modern, well looking hotel near the village. We stayed in room 101 which was located behind the reception (a little bit noisy due to people talking in the lobby). We enjoyed or stay. The breakfast was really nice!
Posadas De España Cartagena
This modern hotel is located within the Cabezo Beaza business park, just a 5-minute drive from the historic center of Cartagena and with convenient access to highway A-30.Relax in your contemporary-styled guestroom, where state-of-the-art amenities include free Wi-Fi internet coverage and flat-screen satellite TVs. You can also choose to stay in shape at the on-site gym before enjoying a drink or delicious meal in the Posadas de España Cartagena’s own bar-restaurant.The hotel lies a short distance from the Parque Mediterráneo recreational area, and a quick drive from the resort of La Manga and the unique Menor Sea.
- Easy to find and close proximity to large shopping mall.
Everything!!! great staff, free and excellent wifi, private parking, big bathroom (with bath). We went with our kids and the room was big enough for us. They offer regular breakfast and express breakfast (for 2.50 Euros!), both great options.
We had a car, so for us the location was really good, 5 – 7 mins drive to the historic center.
We totally recommend it.
- This is a business hotel suitable for overnight or short term stay in order to visit the surrounding areas. It is exactly what you expect from that type of hotel with generous size rooms, impeccable bathroom and a good choice of buffet breakfast. We didn’t have lunch or dinner but this was available at a very reasonable price. There is a small bar area or alternatively a café bar is situated a few yards away. The hotel is easy to find directly off the motorway and is situated on a business park where there is also a shopping centre with all the usual fast food eateries.
- very comfortable and luxury Hotel, very friendly Frontdesk
- A good modern hotel in a commercial area a good base to make to explore the area you will need a car.All so there is good parking.
La Manga Club Hotel Príncipe Felipe
One of our top picks in La Manga del Mar Menor.La Manga Club Hotel Príncipe Felipe offers accommodations in La Manga del Mar Menor. The hotel has a seasonal outdoor pool and a private beach area, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.All rooms are fitted with a TV with satellite channels. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes, slippers and a hairdryer.Bike rental and car rental are available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking.Torrevieja is 27 miles from La Manga Club Hotel, and Cartagena is 11 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Murcia-San Javier Airport, 12 miles from La Manga Club Hotel Príncipe Felipe.
- Nice relaxed atmosphere, great location and outlook. friendly staff.
- Comfortable beds, good breakfast, good sized room and bathroom. Polite helpful staff. A snack bar has opened since our last visit and this is a bonus.
- Beautiful hotel, lovely restaurants around the area
- the location with all the facilities is fantastic. we liked especially the natural resort on walking distance. we found some really good restaurants at the sea side. also Carthagena being close is fantastic.
- Just a beautiful place and nothing toi much troubld
NH Campo Cartagena
Located in Cartagena, 28 miles from Murcia, NH Campo Cartagena features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Torrevieja is 30 miles from NH Campo Cartagena, and La Manga del Mar Menor is 14 miles away. Murcia-San Javier Airport is 14 miles from the property.
- Comfortable room with a good bathroom and nice toiletries.
- Super breakfast 10/10 – one of the best I have ever had and I have had a LOT of breakfasts 🙂
- The number of easily available sockets for use in the bedroom and the lovely breakfast.
- The ambience was lovely and we were impressed with the location because it was an easy stroll into the city centre
- excellent service and excellent facilities, immaculately clean.
One of our top picks in Cartagena.Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, NH Cartagena offers accommodations in Cartagena. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Murcia is 28 miles from NH Cartagena, and Torrevieja is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is Murcia-San Javier Airport, 16 miles from the property.
- Early morning leavers before dining room opened Coffee pastries and fruit available which was complimentary.
- Excellent breakfast, friendly and helpful staff. Could not ask for a better location for a stroll in the city. The view to the port nice.
- The hotel was very well located near the port and centre
- The breakfast was great. The beds were very comfortable and there was complimentary coffee and tea in the room.
- The breakfast was brilliant. Healthy options and small portions available.
Sercotel Alfonso XIII
Located in Cartagena, 28 miles from Murcia, Sercotel Alfonso XIII features free WiFi access and private parking.Some accommodations have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Torrevieja is 30 miles from Sercotel Alfonso XIII, and La Manga del Mar Menor is 15 miles away. Murcia-San Javier Airport is 15 miles from the property.
- Nice room towards the courtyard. Hardly any noise from outside. Everything is there. Easy parking in the street, if you come shortly after 2 pm or late at night.
- Nicely situated. The room was a good size with a good bathroom, with bath. Nice having coffee making facilities.
- Great location close to the center and many museums, the bed was comfortable and room very clean. Breakfast was very good with lots to choose from.
- Easy to find, very pleasant staff – location not more than 10 min walk to centre.
Bathrobes and the spa bath was appreciated.
Hotel Los Habaneros
One of our top picks in Cartagena.Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hotel Los Habaneros offers accommodations in Cartagena. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room has a private bathroom. A TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Murcia is 28 miles from Hotel Los Habaneros, and Torrevieja is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is Murcia-San Javier Airport, 15 miles from the property.
Private parking is worth while.
Bar and restaurant excellent.
- Very clean nice staff and great location. Comfy bed.
- Great comfortable room with a balcony, hotel staff very helpful. Hotel always clean and tidy. Good location easy to get to all parts of city.
- We had the evening dinner, which we thought was 18euro for a three course meal and your first drink, but when the bill came up we got the set menu for 15.00euro’s because we was staying in the hotel, the food was excellent and fantastic value for money
- Great location, room available early, very clean. Staff helpful. No complaints.
- Private parking is worth while.
Sercotel Carlos III
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Sercotel Carlos III offers accommodations in Cartagena. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Murcia is 28 miles from Sercotel Carlos III, and Torrevieja is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Murcia-San Javier Airport, 15 miles from the property.
- Nice room. Excellent breakfast. Very polite staff.
- The room was clean, good size and comfortable beds with cotton sheets and the bathroom was well equipped.
- Exspensive but very well serviced garage parking nearby. Good breakfast. Central location with 10 minutes walk to sights.
- Breakfast was excellent, but a little expensive by normal Spanish standards. Amazing to find a kettle and tea/coffee which is very unusual in Spanish hotels. Well stocked minibar too
- The location is perfect and the possibility to rent a bike, as well. We loved the breakfast!
Top Hotels In Torreblanca Murcia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Torreblanca Murcia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Torreblanca Murcia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Torreblanca Murcia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!