10 Best Hotels To Stay In Torre-Guil Murcia – Top Hotel Reviews
Torre-Guil Murcia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Torre-Guil Murcia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Torre-Guil Murcia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Torre-Guil Murcia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Torre-Guil Murcia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Torre-Guil Murcia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Torre-guil Murcia:
Located in Sangonera La Seca, 5 miles from Murcia, Torrecobijo features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Torrevieja is 28 miles from Torrecobijo, and Cartagena is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Murcia-San Javier Airport, 24 miles from Torrecobijo.
- Terrific value for 35 euro. Quirky hotel located in a trucking district. Room was nice, modern. Truckers waiting for their loads kept the cafeteria and game room busy.
wAT LASTIG TE VINDEN OP SOORT INDUSTRIE TERREIN, MET VEEL SLAGBOMEN
sUPER BED EN RUSTIGE KAMER.
wAT LAWAAIIG RESTAURANT CQ BAR.
wEL VRIENDELIJK PERSONEEL
pArkeren in garage onder hotel. dat was eerst niet duidelijk
- En mi caso estaba casi vacío, por lo que hubo pocos ruidos.
- Muy Limpio. La habitación y el colchón confortables. Muy tranquilo
- La amabilidad de natalia y de la señora de la lumpieza
Featuring free WiFi, a playground and a terrace, La Pinada offers accommodations in Sangonera La Seca. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a TV. All rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Murcia is 9 miles from La Pinada, and Cartagena is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Murcia-San Javier Airport, 27 miles from La Pinada.
- Easy to find, ideal stop when travelling along the A7 for a distance. Friendly staff. Nothing much around but industrial units. Very clean and tidy with a warm welcome.
Easy to find the hotel.
Situated on the highway (dual carriageway) so handy if travelling along that route.
- L’accueil même si on parle trés mal espagnol. Le confort de la chambre au vu du prix.
- Muy sencillo pero limpio, fácil volver a la carretera al día siguiente, el menú bien, los que lo llevan muy majos, un poco viaje en el tiempo, un sitio sin pretensiones simplemente funcional, cenar y dormir.
- Preu modest i habitacions individuals amb a/c al mig de la ruta que fèiem. Wiffi.
Located in Librilla, 10 miles from Murcia, Hotel Entresierras features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.A TV with satellite channels is featured.You will find a shops at the property.Cartagena is 26 miles from Hotel Entresierras, and San Pedro del Pinatar is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Murcia-San Javier Airport, 28 miles from the property.
- Lots of space in room and safe covered parking outside. Great en-suite with bath and shower.
- Location to Alicante airport where we were flying from
- Convenient for an enroute stay. Friendly staff. I am allergic to garlic and chilli so it was nice of them to make something without for me.
- “Location” is hard to score. If you have a car and want quick access to the main road network, it’s perfect. Don’t worry about noise, the hotel is set well back from the road and the windows are double glazed, so it’s completely quiet. Spacious room, comfy bed. The restaurant has food available at all times. Good Wifi in the communal lounge. Lots of food available for breakfast.
- The staff were very friendly and we had a nice meal in the restaurant for a private function, (although I did not get the starter I ordered) In the evening we sat in the reception area which although had lots of comfy chairs it was very cold, we ordered some tapas which was microwaved and not very hot but tasty.
Hotel Venta El Puerto
One of our top picks in Baños y Mendigo – and a guest favorite.
Hotel Venta El Puerto is located just off the Autovía de Murcia, and offers free private parking. It is an ideal base for visiting Murcia, Cartagena and the Mar Menor.The hotel offers simple, functional rooms with air conditioning, bathroom and TV. It also has a bar and terrace.The Venta El Puerto is close to many resorts and golf courses. It is also situated on the edge of the beautiful Carrasco y El Valle Natural Park.
- very friendly Frontdesk, very big location with huge Restaurant, lot of free Parking, WiFi was good
- The restaurant next door is spectacular. Fantastic staff, helpful and friendly and every meal we ate was delicious.
- The reception staff at the bar in the hotel were courteous and very helpful compared to the adjacent restaurant where the staff weren’t particularly bothered if they served you or not!
- The staff were very friendly and helpful despite not being fluent in English. The restaurant next door was excellent.
- Good locality, cuisine near hotel, dree parking, gas station
One of our best sellers in Murcia! Hotel Cetina is located in Murcia, just 24 miles from Torrevieja.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Every room has a private bathroom fitted with a bidet and shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Cartagena is 26 miles from Hotel Cetina, and Elche is 31 miles from the property. Murcia-San Javier Airport is 22 miles away.
- Very comfy memory foam bed, very quiet as double glazed with air con despite the excellent central location. Ate in the hotel restaurant once which was extremely delicious, all dishes restaurant standard! Welcoming friendly staff with a personal feel. Can not fault this hotel!
- The price-quality relationship at this hotel was excellent. The location brilliant. The parking was easy. The staff very friendly. As a 3-star hotel, this is at the top of its category.
- Although small, you get a free complimentary drink. I loved the balcony too.
- The bed was very comfortable great shower and spotless.
- its central location ,within walking distance of most places of interest ,helpful staff and comfortable room
One of our top picks in Murcia.Casa Emilio offers accommodations in Murcia. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Torrevieja is 24 miles from Casa Emilio, and Cartagena is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Murcia-San Javier Airport, 22 miles from the property.
– Excellent room cleaning services
– quality room
- Great Spanish atmosphere,very nice breakfast and best ever freshly squeezed orange juice.
- The man at the desk was great. He gave us good directions to a launderette and when we ran into a problem there he called the operators and got it resolved. He also helped us find street parking and recommended a fantastic Murcian restaurant where we had the best meal of our trip.
- Location was excellent. The staff were very friendly and helpful.
- The location is good, the value is good. The area is a bit outside the most central parts (the other side of the river) but only 5 min walk to old town. The family room was great and very nice bathroom. Restaurant/café in the bottom which servers good coffee and croissants in the morning (not included).
- – Excellent room cleaning services
One of our top picks in Murcia.This functional hotel, refurbished in 2004, is situated in the center of the city from where you can thoroughly enjoy the attractions and monuments Murcia has to offer.Its convenient location in this attractive city mean you can reach both shops and cultural option on foot in just minutes.The well-furnished accommodations offer all the services and facilities you need including parking and wi-fi internet connection in the rooms.
- The staff were very friendly and helpful, and the location is good for bus station.
- This is good place for traveling by car, there is good parking for 10 euro per night, it is just 15 minutes to the center by convinient route. The room was clean, there are shower cosmetics, TV and condition.
- Basic, simple and clean rooms. The hotel is a short 10 – 15 minute walk to the bus station or the centre of town depending on which direction you take.. Good value for money. The staff were helpful and friendly.
- We spend there 3 nights and it is a good place to stay. Good price to quality ratio. Staff is very helpful and friendly.
- We spend there 3 nights and it is a good place to stay. Good price to quality ratio. Staff is very helpful and friendly.
One of our top picks in Murcia.Located in Murcia, 24 miles from Torrevieja, Universal Pacoche features free WiFi access and private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms are fitted with a TV. All rooms have a private bathroom.There is a tour desk at the property.Cartagena is 25 miles from Universal Pacoche, and Elche is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Murcia-San Javier Airport, 22 miles from the property.
- The female receptionist was very helpful when I booked in & sorted out a parking space. She also got me WiFi on my smartphone as I’m not computer literate.
- Good value for money hotel. Clean and simple. it is located on the south side of Murcia and is a 5 – 10 minute walk to the cathedral and centre.
- Place is great located for a price value. Staff is friendly however does not speak english so it might be problematic for people who do not know a little bit of spanish besides all was tidy and comfortable.
- Good place, within walking distance of central Murcia. Surrounded by a few good bar, mercadona, and everything you need, and everything near is at an affordable price.
Superbly positioned but Murcia’s one way system a nightmare to use.
No fridge, 1 complementary bottle of warm water and a bag of crisps by way of a welcome. Parking €11 a day but the only way to get parked in Murcia! Very little English spoken.
NH Amistad de Murcia
Located in Murcia, 25 miles from Torrevieja, NH Amistad de Murcia features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Cartagena is 26 miles from NH Amistad de Murcia, and Elche is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Murcia-San Javier Airport, 23 miles from the property.
- The breakfast buffet was very good and seemed to cater for most peoples needs although a simple soft boiled egg produced slight problems and no egg cup.
- The bed was very comfy. There was allot of choose for breakfast.
- Breakfast very good and the staff is very wonderful, they will not only listen to you but also care for you and asked what they can do to help
- Very good location, easy access, good internet connection, quiet room, very comfortable bed, good breakfast. The barman was super friendly and made great Sangrias for us.
- The location is perfect and the rooms are very comfortable. The staff is vey helpful and nice. It’s been my choice in Murcia for many years.
TRYP Murcia Rincón de Pepe
TRYP Murcia Rincón de Pepe offers accommodations in Murcia. There is a casino on site and guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Torrevieja is 24 miles from TRYP Rincon de Pepe, and Cartagena is 26 miles from the property. Murcia-San Javier Airport is 22 miles away.
Near the river
And most amazing tourist places to visit
- Nice large bathroom excellent shower.A comfy double bed
- The location was good close to the cathedral and 5-10 minutes’ walk from most sights.
- The small restaurant on hotel premises is excellent, and that is also the reason we go to this hotel.
- We arrived early and the hotel kindly allowed an early check in. The bed was enormous and comfortable. The jacuzzi was a treat. The location is ideal for touring Murcia’s old town.
- Best location
Top Hotels In Torre-guil Murcia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Torre-Guil Murcia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Torre-Guil Murcia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Torre-Guil Murcia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!