10 Best Hotels To Stay In Torre del Campo Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Torre del Campo Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Torre del Campo Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Torre del Campo Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Torre del Campo Andalucía. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Torre del Campo Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Torre del Campo Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Torre Del Campo Andalucía:
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Hotel Torrezaf offers accommodations in Torre del Campo. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Every room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Baeza is 28 miles from Hotel Torrezaf, and Jaén is 6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Federico García Lorca Airport, 41 miles from Hotel Torrezaf.
- The rooms were above a cafe bar, so convenient for food. Accommodation was spotless. On- street parking just outside.
- EL TIEMPO QUE HIZO Y E INTERES DE UN CAMARERO JOVEN.
- Está bien situado para realizar la vía verde del aceite. Junto al hotel hay un bar-restaurante en que sirven buenas comidas o desayuno. La tostada de pan con tomate bien regada con aceite recién exprimido fue gloriosa.
- Nos dieron una habtación muy grande y con dos camas supletoias para los niños.
- Bien comunicado para ver la Jaen provincia y la capital
Located in Torre del Campo, 27 miles from Baeza, Hacienda Juncal features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. Each room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Jaén is 5 miles from Hacienda Juncal, and Priego de Córdoba is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Federico García Lorca Airport, 41 miles from Hacienda Juncal.
- Almohada famtastica…muy tranquilo solo 5 habitaciones
L’emplacement à l’écart de la ville et juste à la sortie de l’autoroute.
Le petit déjeuner espagnol.
- El trato del personal, excelente…ni una pega..:-)
- Establecimiento con muy pocas habitaciones pero con un trato exquisito por parte del dueño y del resto del personal.
- Petit hôtel 2 etoiles kitch, flambant neuf (ouvert fin 2015 / début 2016), calme, à quelques minutes de Jaen par l’autoroute. Rapport qualité/prix plus que convenable. Parfait pour un court séjour.
HO Ciudad de Jaén
One of our top picks in Jaén.This 4-star hotel is located at the entrance of Jaén, perfectly located by the Bailen-Motril Motorway.HO Ciudad de Jaén offers luxurious air-conditioned rooms with a private terrace and city views. Each one comes with free WiFi, a safe, a minibar, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.The hotel has 5 paddle courts and a football pitch. A gym and tennis courts are also available. Ther on site restaurant offers panoramic views of Jaén and the Sierra Mágina Mountains.The beautiful cities of Baeza and Úbeda are within 30 minutes’ drive.The hotel also offers free onsite parking.
- Really nice restaurant, near motorway, 5 min drive to town center
- good value for money. good location if we are coming by car. good facilities. good breakfast and friendly as well as efficient staff
Convenient location, but it would be helpful to mention a brilliant landmark for turning off the main road- a very very tall Shell sign.
Although this hotel was on a service area it was of a very good quality. The room was large and the bed very comfortable, we had a very nice dinner in the restaurant and the breakfast was good value for money, lots of choice including eggs and bacon.
Despite being near the motorway you could not hear a sound at night.
- Very good overnight stop travelling between Malaga and northern ports, just off main motorway, easy to find. Well appointed room, comfortable bed, good bathroom. Perfectly adequate food for a one night stop. Free parking on site, had no problems with a car visibly loaded with luggage. Would recommend.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Europa offers accommodations in Jaén.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Baeza is 23 miles from Hotel Europa, and Úbeda is 28 miles from the property. Federico García Lorca Airport is 40 miles away.
- The bed was very comfortable and the hotel is very well located, near the centre but in a small street without any noise. The bedrooms are very nice (modern) and comfortable.
- Proximity to major sites including bus station so we could travel around by bus to see more of area. Breakfast was good. Shower particularly good in room.
Nice big airy room with large bed
Restaurant across the road was good
- Colourful hotel, clean and modern. Super breakfast. Nice to have sink and mirror separate from shower and toilet. As said by others, the private garage takes a bit of skill, but I think it is very doable.
- Very helpful gentleman on the front desk. Good location, but very “interesting” access to the hotel! Good water pressure and very large towels
Hotel Condestable Iranzo
One of our top picks in Jaén.Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a sun terrace, Hotel Condestable Iranzo offers accommodations in Jaén, just 23 miles from Baeza. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Private parking is available on site.Certain units feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Úbeda is 28 miles from Hotel Condestable Iranzo, and Andújar is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Federico García Lorca Airport, 40 miles from the property.
- Nice size beds & very comfy would have liked tea & coffee making facilities
- Does what it says on the tin. A fairly modern hotel a short walk from the sights of Jaen
Very centrally located, the hotel does not look much from outside, but stepping inside is a wholly different experience.
Beautifully renovated, the hotel is centered around a central patio (with a small water feature). There is a lift, although outside there is an incline up to the hotel (if you have any mobility issues).
My room (107) was a very decent size, with a bathroom larger than some bedrooms I’ve booked into.
Shower was a little hot, but great power. Towels nice and fluffy.
Only business channels (e.g. Blomberg) in English on the TV.
Wi-Fi pretty good, and you have control over the air conditioning.
Reception staff’s English excellent.
Would stay again.
- The room was warm and the beds were comfortable. There was plenty of hot water and a proper bath in the bathroom!
Handy for train station – 10 mins walk (up hill). Then 5 further mins into centre of town.
Large room – view to mountains – with natural light bathroom
Parador de Jaén
On top of the Santa Catalina hill, this 18th-century castle has been beautifully renovated keeping its huge stone walls and many historical features to make for an authentic stay in Jaén.Inside the Parador Jaén, you can travel back in time to the 18th-century as you walk around and admire the original features. Look up to high, arched ceiling, wooden beams and beautiful, tiled floors throughout. Be enchanted by the decor which is in complete harmony with the historic structure, using classical-style furniture with an Arabic influence.Soak up the sunshine which this area enjoys most of the year and then cool off with a refreshing swim in the Parador Jaén’s outdoor pool.Enjoy meals in the dining room which has a distinctive Arabic character. You can sample many traditional delights here, such as the varied soups and salads of the region.
- My favorite hotel in Jaén! It’ is magical and the location is stunning!
The views! Out of this world!
You could sit and look at them all day.
The decor was in keeping with era. Lovely
- absolutely beautiful view from the top of the mountain and castle, perfect restaurant
- Lovely building, very nice views from the balcony, fantastic wifi connection speed, amazing breakfast buffet.
- If on top of appreciating good old luxury, you are a history and culture enthusiast like my wife and I, then you’d enjoy staying at Paradores (and this location is no different). Great authentic wholesome food at their own restaurant too!
One of our best sellers in Jaén! Hotel Infanta Cristina is in a new residential area of Jaen, near El Corte Inglés and the University. The hotel offers an outdoor swimming pool, gym and free Wi-Fi.This elegant hotel offers spacious, modern rooms with a private balcony. Rooms are all air conditioned, with satellite TV and a minibar.Private parking is available at the hotel for an extra cost. The tour desk can offer information about Jáen. Sights include the Santa Catalina Castle.The Infanta Cristina has a traditional restaurant, a bar-cafe and a 24-hour front desk. There is also a TV room and large function rooms.
- Interior very nice with good parking facility. Very helpful front desk
- The accommodation was spacious and comfortable. The staff were helpful and supportive.
- A nice, comfortable hotel with a stunning entrance foyer. Very good double glazing. Our room was facing the very busy main road, but we heard nothing until we opened the door to our small balcony and realised how loud the traffic actually was. The hotel is out of town and not ideal should you want to visit the old quarter, but was perfect for our needs. It is on the edge of a residential area, that within a few minutes exploring reveals plenty of good bars, coffee shops (La Vida) and restaurants. Nice outside rooftop pool that was open in late October.
- Beautiful hotel beautiful city the walk to the castle was stunning. Absolutely loved jaen. The hotel was also stunning and staff very friendly.
Gym, Pool, Entrance Foyer spectacular. Lifts!! Girl in foyer cafeteria very keen to help us. All staff helpful, friendly.
Nice room with small balcony overlooking pool.
Hotel Hidalgo offers accommodations in Martos. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the city, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Jaén is 11 miles from Hotel Hidalgo, and Priego de Córdoba is 23 miles away. Federico García Lorca Airport is 38 miles from the property.
Vintage-like hotel quite confortable
Martos is a really beautiful place to visit
The location is perfect, walking distance from a lot of restaurants ad shops, Martos is an amazing place, a must go.
Staff is so friendly.
The location is perfect and near the main street with a lot of restaurants and shops
The old style of everything
The staff. Have stayed there before, always welcoming, helpful and friendly.
Even drove me to an appointment once.
I thought for the money it was good value. I didn’t eat there in the evening so can’t comment on that, but there was free tapas on offer with each drink whilst we watched Real Madrid play Celta Vigo, which was good enough for me at the time.
The following morning I was due to meet an estate agent re viewing a house, I didn’t know the town layout and was unused to the car I’d hired, so the owner got one of the staff to drive me there!!
I decided to buy the house and I’m just about to book at the Hidalgo whilst I finalise the purchase.
- Vintage-like hotel quite confortable
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Xauen offers accommodations in Jaén. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom with a bathtub and bidet, with free toiletries and a hairdryer provided.There is a 24-hour front desk, a shared lounge and a gift shop at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Baeza is 23 miles from Hotel Xauen, and Úbeda is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Federico García Lorca Airport, 40 miles from the property.
- Very well located in the centre of the city. Easy access to tavernas with traditional cuisine, which is tasty and very reasonable. Excellent tapas (the real thing, served complimentary with a drinks order) everywhere. Excellent Oleoteca within easy walking distance.
- Location is perfect, next to the cathedral in Jaén! Parking available in a garage next by, but the staff was so nice and let us park overnight in the hotels check-in parking space right in front of the hotel when we arrived late in the evening 🙂 They also suggested a fantastic tapas restaurant “pan y aceite” just nearby next to the cathedral , with the best tapas and the friendliest waiters! Nice roof terrace with view of the cathedral.
- the best bed i could sleep , so comfortable, and calm room
Location excellent ideal for sightseeing
Room comfortable and warm!
- Breakfast was really good, staff was nice and the location could not be better. Rooms were decent.
Hotel Ciudad de Martos
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Ciudad de Martos offers accommodations in Martos, just 11 miles from Jaén. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Priego de Córdoba is 23 miles from Hotel Ciudad de Martos, and Cabra is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is Federico García Lorca Airport, 38 miles from Hotel Ciudad de Martos.
- Clean comfortable rooms and friendly staff. Stayed many times. Convenient location for us too.
- Clean and welcoming hotel, excelente staff and restaurant
- la magnifica atención en todo momento hacia nosotros
Sehr freundliches Personal: wir durften die Koffer den ganzen Tag stehen lassen und erst nachts abholen, obwohl wir ausgecheckt haben ;
Essen ist 1A!!! 5* Für Essen und Getränke
Recht große Zimmer!
- El servicio exquisito, las instalaciones perfectas, muy limpio, comida inmejorable en el restaurante.
Top Hotels In Torre Del Campo Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Torre del Campo Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Torre del Campo Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Torre del Campo Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!