10 Best Hotels To Stay In Toronto Ontario – Top Hotel Reviews
Toronto Ontario is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Toronto Ontario. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Toronto Ontario. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Toronto Ontario. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Toronto Ontario right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Toronto Ontario with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Toronto Ontario:
Hilton Garden Inn Toronto Downtown
One of our top picks in Toronto.Hilton Garden Inn Toronto Downtown is located in the Fashion District neighborhood in Toronto, 0.4 miles from Four Seasons Center for the Performing Arts and 0.7 miles from Toronto Eaton Center. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk, gift shop, and shops at the property.Princess of Wales Theater is 1,000 feet from Hilton Garden Inn Toronto Downtown, and Yorkdale Shopping Center is 6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport, 1.2 miles from the property.
- Beds were comfy, but they moved a lot, they had wheels and it was hardwood floor so they kept rolling
- It was nice not worrying about parking even though it was really expensive. I enjoyed the breakfast and the room was clean.
- Loved the modern and clean rooms! Floors are fantastic!
- The hotel was clean, and housekeeping did a good job in the rooms. Valet service men were friendly. Other staff didn’t do anything out of the way to make the service exceptional.
- I am so pleased with the location. The room was big. I am happy to see the microwave in the room which I did not expect. I had some packages delivered few days ahead and they were kind enough to keep it for me until my arrival.
Chestnut Residence and Conference Centre – University of Toronto
In central Toronto, this student residence is just a 10-minute walk from shops and restaurants on Yonge Street. On-site dining and rooms with private bathrooms are available.Simply furnished rooms at Chestnut Residence and Conference Centre – University of Toronto include individual climate control and local calling. A common area with microwave, fridge and TV is accessible to guests.Breakfast is included at University of Toronto Chestnut Residence and Conference Centre. The restaurant also serves a cafeteria-style dinner.A fitness center is available at this residence. Guests can also make use of on-site laundry facilities and inquire about the on-site Catering and Conference Centre.Popular attractions, including CN Tower, Hockey Hall of Fame and Roger’s Centre are within one mile of these budget accommodations. The Convention Centre is about one mile away.
- Large room, quiet room, lots of storage space, good breakfast, lots of elevators, staff were helpful!
- Fantastic (included) breakfast! Not the normal hotel fare at all, more like a brunch buffet you’d pay for. Price was great, location was great.
- Excellent breakfast – recommend the muffins. Good choice. Good location.
- Location.Staff and security was nice and friendly.Breakfast was great.Good hospitality..
- Location is the main selling feature. I was surprised by the breakfast buffet included. Very nice selection.
DoubleTree by Hilton Toronto Downtown
One of our top picks in Toronto.Showcasing a sauna and fitness center, DoubleTree by Hilton Toronto Downtown is located in Toronto in the region of Ontario, just 1,300 feet from Toronto Eaton Center. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Four Seasons Center for the Performing Arts is 1,300 feet from DoubleTree Toronto Downtown, and Princess of Wales Theater is 0.6 miles from the property. Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport is 1.9 miles away.
- The room was quiet and spacious with a small refrigerator. The warm chocolate cookie received upon checking in was truly appreciated. The hotel is well-located and within walking distance of the Art Gallery of Ontario and the performing arts center. Hemisphere, the hotel restaurant, has delicious food and very pleasant waiters.
- Comfortable Bed and great lighting in the bathroom. Clean gym.
- location Is perfect. the view was very nice got to see the cn tower from my room. beds were very comfy. like how there’s robes for us to wear.
- They were the only hotel available near to where I was. It was late and we were tired.
- Great central downtown location for inexpensive eating out (especially Asian), shopping (Eaton Centre), or attending Mirvish Productions shows. Walking distance to Art Gallery of Ontario (AGO). Guests are greeted with warm, freshly baked chocolate chip cookies at check-in. Delicious! Our room was equipped with a small refrigerator to stash lunch or drinks. It was NOT stocked with pricey booze for sale.
Super 8 Downtown Toronto
One of our top picks in Toronto.Super 8 Downtown Toronto offers accommodations in Toronto.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk, an ATM and a shops at the property.Four Seasons Center for the Performing Arts is 0.6 miles from Super 8 Downtown Toronto, and Toronto Eaton Center is 0.9 miles away. The nearest airport is Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport, 1.2 miles from the property.
- This is a great hotel at the heart of the city and it is very affordable.
- Don’t judge a book by its cover. From the outside the building looks slightly run down. However, once you arrive in reception you will be pleasantly surprised.
- The hotel is located close to many of the attractions we were interested in. A short street car/subway ride took us to others. Room was spacious, clean and beds were comfy. The morning breakfast got us ready for our days adventures.
- Very affordable place. Location was ideal to travel in the city. Simple and clean.
- I liked that this place is in the middle of China Town
Town Inn Suites
One of our top picks in Toronto.Located in Toronto, 1.1 miles from Toronto Eaton Center, Town Inn Suites features a sauna and fitness center. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms have a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Four Seasons Center for the Performing Arts is 1.3 miles from Town Inn Furnished Suites, and Princess of Wales Theater is 1.6 miles away. The nearest airport is Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport, 2.5 miles from Town Inn Suites.
- The size,location and decor. the coffee machine was a nice touch as was the slippers. tv in the bedroom was also great! Front staff was excellent! Great linens and towels. Never made it to the pool but it looked great. freat comfortable stay.
Didn’t use the pool so can’t rate it
Staff were very friendly and as I’m checking out I told the lady that I left a mess in my room and she said it was OK. It was a joke but I told her good answer. She laughed. Good sense of humour.
- The suite was a bonus. The towels were large and fluffy. The water pressure was great and there was lots of hot water.
- The room was extremely clean and the location was great. The suite I booked was also well equipped with kitchenware and utensils.
- It was close to everything that was all that was good about it
The Adelaide Hotel Toronto
This 5-star hotel, part of the Marriott family of hotels, combines elegance with modern amenities. It is located in the centre of the financial district and 0.8 miles from the CN Tower. It features a full-service spa and spacious rooms with stunning Toronto skyline views.A flat-screen TV, free Wi-Fi and an iPod dock are standard in each luxurious room at The Adelaide Hotel Toronto. The spacious bathroom has stone-topped vanities and an in-mirror TV. Free bottled water and tea and coffee-making facilities are included.The Spa at The Adelaide Hotel Toronto is a 2-level facility providing a variety of body treatments and therapies. A juice bar, indoor pool and fully-equipped fitness centre are part of the wellness centre.The Restaurant at The Adelaide Hotel offers fine dining options daily. Cocktails and wine are served in the evening and guests can enjoy the restaurant’s panoramic city views. Located on the lobby level, the stylish BAR ADELAIDE offers a variety of drinks and American-inspired snacks.Many central Toronto attractions are less than 5 minutes’ drive from the hotel, including the Rogers Centre, the Air Canada Centre and the Metro Toronto Convention Centre.
- The bed was great. The lighting was innovative. I was especially pleased with the walk-in shower. My only criticism was there could have been one more chair. The staff were excellent. Most helpful and always very pleasant.
- I absolutely loved the service and the restaurant was amazing, housekeeping was amazing and so were the staff the front desk.
- We needed to stay past our check out and they allowed us.
- Our room was fabulous except no in floor heating in bathroom..
Well appointed suite with numerous high-end amenities. Quiet rooms.
Great location for business meetings.
The Omni King Edward Hotel
The Omni King Edward Hotel is located in the Downtown Toronto neighborhood in Toronto, 1,950 feet from Toronto Eaton Center and half a mile from Four Seasons Center for the Performing Arts. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.You will find a 24-hour front desk, hairdresser’s, and shops at the property.Princess of Wales Theater is 0.7 miles from Omni King Edward Hotel, and Yorkdale Shopping Center is 7 miles away. The nearest airport is Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport, 1.9 miles from the property.
- The lounge was amazing… especially the bartender, Stefano!!
- Rooms were really nice and clean. Beds were very comfy. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Location of the hotel was ideal, most everything was in walking distance.
- Bed and the pillows were very comfortable. We had a corner room and the size of the room was much larger than I expected. The bathroom was large, clean and looked to be recently updated. The views from the room were pretty decent as well up on the 15th floor.
- The property was beautiful well-kept Pleasant and friendly staff helpful without pressure of gratuity. One willingly offered gratuity amongst this atmosphere!
- The massive bed was devine and the bedroom furniture and storage facilities fantastic , all rooms are huge and immaculate, bathroom is huge too . 4 th time we have stayed here we love it . Restaurant is beautiful and elegant and breakfast was lovely . The coffee in its silver pot was piping hot and the freshly squeezed juice was lovely too .
The Broadview Hotel
One of our top picks in Toronto.Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, The Broadview Hotel offers accommodations in Toronto, just 1.6 miles from Toronto Eaton Center. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Four Seasons Center for the Performing Arts is 1.9 miles from The Broadview Hotel, and Princess of Wales Theater is 2.1 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport, 3.1 miles from the property.
- Very nice looking and comfortable – friendly staff
- Unique and trendy with high-end touches and the service is expected from more expensive hotels.
- Service was amazing! Beautiful room comfortable bed
- Beautiful rooms, complimentary sparkling water, stereo sound
- great location…excellent hotel. Staff awesome! Comfy comfy bed. Quiet elevators. Great security. Will definitely be back!! Thank you, Broadview Hotel!
Holiday Inn Express Toronto Downtown
This property is a 13-minute walk from the beach. This downtown Toronto hotel is a 6-minute drive from the CN Tower and Rogers Centre. Free Wi-Fi and a hot continental breakfast are also provided.The spacious, contemporary rooms at Holiday Inn Express Toronto Downtown provide cable TV with pay-per-view movies, an armchair and desk. They also have a coffee maker.A fountain and garden are featured in the courtyard. The hotel offers free newspapers and a business center with a printer and fax machine. Fresh fruit, eggs, bacon and a pancake machine are featured at the daily breakfast.Union Station is a 10-minute drive from the Toronto Holiday Inn Express. The Hockey Hall of Fame is a 10-minute walk away.
- The breakfast was disgusting. There were plastic knives and forks, cardboard plates, and no choice apart from a revolting omlette. The mini bar fridge in the room had nothing in it. They do not stock the mini bar. Also, there was traffic noise through out the night.
The breakfast was good for a continental breakfast with lots of choices.
The beds were very comfy with lots of pillows.
The room especially the bathroom was nice and clean.
- Location was excellent, staff were friendly & helpful
- Breakfast was pretty dissapointing. The hotel itself isn’t in the best shape, however the rooms are clean and have plenty of room. I stayed here for business and the whereabouts of the hotel are perfect in the downtown area. Would recommend for business travelers.
Location was great
Rooms were excellent
Staff was efficient and courteous
Hampton Inn by Hilton Toronto Airport Corporate Centre
One of our top picks in Toronto.This hotel is 5 miles from the Toronto Pearson International Airport and adjacent to Centennial Park. It features an indoor pool, free airport shuttle and rooms with flat-screen TVs.Hampton Inn by Hilton Toronto Airport Corporate Center rooms include a microwave and refrigerator. The rooms have free Wi-Fi.The Toronto Airport Hampton Inn provides guests with a daily breakfast or guest can grab a snack at the snack shop. The hotel has an on-site gym.Hampton Inn by Hilton is 17 miles from downtown Toronto and within a 10 minute drive of Mississauga. The Toronto Zoo is 29.5 miles from the hotel.
- Property was very clean. Rooms and beds clean and big.
Really clean room and facility. Very friendly staff.
Attending breakfast staff were also extremely helpful; all the eggs were prepared with sausages which we don’t have so they fixed up a special batch for us, really made a difference. Breakfast was really good for buffet style.
- We had a very good experience at the hampton. The breakfasts were very good and the service was outstanding. We loved staying there. We wanted to extend our stay, but booking.com indicated there were no rooms.
- The lady at the front desk was very happy to greet us and she helped us with a list of suggested places to eat nearby.
- Very clean, staff very nice and cooperative. Left something valuable behind and they were quick to locate it and get it back to me. Great stay, will definitely be back again soon.
Top Hotels In Toronto Ontario Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Toronto Ontario to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Toronto Ontario but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Toronto Ontario. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!