10 Best Hotels To Stay In Tornín Asturias – Top Hotel Reviews
Tornín Asturias is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Tornín Asturias. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Tornín Asturias. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Tornín Asturias. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Tornín Asturias right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Tornín Asturias with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Tornín Asturias:
Hotel del Alto Sella
This peaceful countryside hotel overlooks the Sella River, and is surrounded by the Picos de Europa Mountains. It has unique interiors and rooms with plasma-screen TVs and free Wi-Fi.The rooms in the Hotel del Alto Sella are decorated in a rural style. All have private bathrooms and some have views of the Sella River.The hotel’s library features an 18th-century altarpiece, while the lounge has a fireplace. The hotel also has a chapel.The traditional restaurant serves homemade Asturian dishes, including stews, game and local trout. There is also a bar.The hotel is located in western Asturias, just 4 miles from Cangas de Onís and 13 miles from Covadonga. Walking trails can be found very close to the hotel. Hotel staff will be happy to help book other adventure sports.
- Maybe the place doesn’t look extremely nice from outside but never judge the book but it’s cover. The lady that received us and served breakfast is very friendly and made our stay even better. The rooms aren’t modern and the bathroom is small, but if you don’t need a lot of luxury and just a place to crash for a good value money this is the place.
- The hotel was very busy on a holiday weekend when we stayed. Our room was fine with a private external bathroom. Good for one night stay.
- We found the hotel spotlessly clean and comfortable and were given a warm welcome despite our lack of Spanish. Our room was quiet and comfortable overlooking a river away from a road. The breafast was basic, toast, crossants and excellent coffee but considering the room price we thought it good value and enjoyed our stay.
- the hospitality of the two brothers and their dad that run the place
- Rustic location. Friendly staff. Countryside location. Simple but enjoyable breakfast. Local cider available.
Hotel Águila Real
One of our top picks in Cangas de Onís.Located in Cangas de Onís, 30 miles from Gijón, Hotel Águila Real features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi. Private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Llanes is 19 miles from Hotel Águila Real, and Potes is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 48 miles from the property.
- This is basic accomodation at a basic price and it is spot on.
- Hotel located 2 mins walking distance from the main street in Cangas de Onís. Very clean and spacious room with beautiful bathroom. It was the best hotel I have ever stayed in for that price. Highly recommended! Helpful and nice stuff. Hotel has also its own parking right in front of the building
- Basically nothing other than the fact that it is in the beautiful area of Picos de Europa, which you should visit as soon as you can, avoiding this slum.
- Location is excellent. The hotel is a little basic but for the price you are paying i think it represents very good value for your money
Great value for money.
The staff were verey friendly and exceptionally helpful. Especially when one of our party dropped his motorcycle key down the lift shaft via a small gap by the lift doors. Reception arranged for them to be recovered without fuss within an hour – what a relief!
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and hot tub, Hotel Intriago is located in Intriago in the region of Asturias, just 15 miles from Llanes. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Potes is 25 miles from Hotel Intriago, and Cangas de Onís is 4.5 miles from the property. Asturias Airport is 52 miles away.
- Good location for beaches, local town and mountains. Car a must and car parking good. Pool area excellent. Place for football and basketball for the kids. Rooms clean if Spartan. Local cider excellent. Breakfast not bad and something for all. Sockets by the bed.. Wifi okish ..
- Good breakfast; located in a small village just 10 minutes from Cangas de Onis. People at the hotel were nice.
- El desayuno es muy bueno, todo de muy buena calidad y mucha variedad. El personal muy amable. Las habitaciones muy limpias, con todo tipo de servicios y con calefacción durante todo el día. La ubicación ideal, y la zona muy tranquila. Excelente todo.
- Todo genial! El hombre de la recepción muy amable, nos aconsejó sobre las visitas a pueblos alrededores. Todos muy simpáticos, el desayuno completísimo y la habitación preciosa y muy grande.
- Si me encanto pero no es el de la foto te manda ir al hotel spa María Manuela
Hotel Santa Cruz
One of our best sellers in Cangas de Onís! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Santa Cruz offers accommodations in Cangas de Onís, just 30 miles from Gijón.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or pool. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms have a spa tub or a hot tub.There is a shared lounge at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. Llanes is 20 miles from Hotel Santa Cruz, and Potes is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 48 miles from the property.
- Brilliant location, terrific food and breakfast, rooms warm and comfortable, excellent hot water in bathrooms, staff absolutely fantastic, wood in the floors, very comfy, nice size rooms….all!
- The bed is really nice!! Actually we are going to buy the exact same bed for ourown. Breakfast with milk without lactose and soya milk, very thoughtfull. Parking in a small town is not a problem. Such a Beautiful place!!
- Comfortable room. Very warm. We had everything we needed, including a nice breakfast. The hotel is central and even though it has no private parking we found one near the hotel.
- Location is great, central but quiet. Reception staff super friendly and helpful. Room was bright and very clean if a bit small, but good value overall.
- Large clean room, lots of light coming from park & playground behind the hotel (no problem regarding noise). Easy walking to restaurants, shops. Parking slightly off-site but we had no security issues. Good breakfast. Staff very helpful & friendly.
Hotel Rural Casa de Campo
The Casa de Campo is set in the countryside and surrounded by gardens, close to the Picos de Europa National Park. It has a seasonal outdoor pool and hot tub, and wonderful views.The modern rooms in the Casa de Campo are large and have wooden floors. All have views of the mountains or the Güeña River, which runs beside the hotel. They feature a flat-screen TV, free Wi-Fi and a private bathroom.The hotel’s restaurant features a terrace and views of the river. It offers a range of Asturian and Cantabrian cuisine. There is also a café.The Casa de Campo has a lounge with armchairs. Guests can relax on the terrace, which features the pool, hot tub and loungers. The hotel also has a paddle tennis court.The town of Cangas de Onis is just 2.2 miles away, while Santuario de Covadonga is 5 miles away. The hotel can help arrange local activities such as quad biking, canoeing, walking and cycling.
- Very friendly staff and a cozy, clean room. very comfortable bed.
- Lovely location away from the main road. Clean pool that the kids loved and easy access to kayaking, walking etc
- Great location, pool, hot tub, bar and mountain views
- Quiet location, swimming pool, hot tub, and, above all, the friendly and helpful staff
- Great place, really quiet, and full of extra-friendly staff who went out of their way to help with everything. (Rebecca was great)
Hotel La Balsa
Hotel La Balsa is a rural hotel set just outside the Picos de Europa National Park. It offers free Wi-Fi access, free private parking and a tour desk.This country house has original stone and wood features. Its design is typical of the Asturias region. It has a sun terrace and grounds area, and is surrounded by trees.Rooms at La Balsa are bright and spacious. They all have a private bathroom and central heating. The hotel also has a bar.Hotel La Balsa is between Cangas de Onis and the Sanctuary of Covadonga. This beautiful mountain region is deal for walking, cycling or horseback riding.
The Owner and his family were really friendly.
Good value accommodation.
- The hospitality. They were absolutely fantastic. Helped me a lot in every way. The breakfast was simple but excellent with attentive service.
- Traditional building with very individual rooms. The staff were very friendly and welcoming even if some had no English. Stunning scenery. Excellent breakfast with cake we could smell cooking the night before.
- The manager speaks good English and is really helpful. Some parking outside but much more within 2 minutes walk. Several restaurants are within 5 minutes walk. The road which the hotel is on is quiet in the evening and at night.
- The staff is very helpful and kind. Great location. Breakfast was very good. Excellent hotel for the price.
- Brilliant Breakfast
Hotel La Cepada
One of our top picks in Cangas de Onís.Hotel La Cepada is located in Cangas de Onís, 30 miles from Gijón and 19 miles from Llanes. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Every room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking, fishing and hiking. Potes is 29 miles from Hotel La Cepada, and Ribadesella is 8 miles away. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 47 miles from Hotel La Cepada.
- Our room had floor to ceiling windows and the view was absolutely superb. The room was spacious and comfortable, with the quality of the bathroom particularly good.
- The hotel was up above the town, providing a wonderful view from the window down the valley towards the Picos. Our room was HUGE and light despite being on the top floor without a balcony. We were made most welcome by the receptionist and bar-tender. The receptionist only spoke a little English, but this is not a problem for us as we love to try to speak the local language! The restaurant was closed and he gave us a great recommendation for a good place to eat in town, just a short walk down the hill.
- Incredible location, fantastic food, helpful staff
- The Balcony cafe where we had breakfast and the view from there.
- Friendly staff, great restaurant, fantastic views and location.
Hotel Trapa Palace
Featuring free WiFi and a seasonal outdoor pool, Hotel Trapa Palace offers accommodations in Soto de Cangas. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Llanes is 18 miles from Hotel Trapa Palace, and Potes is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 50 miles from Hotel Trapa Palace.
The hotel Maria Manuela is beautiful!
The breakfast is fantastic!
Very kind people at the restaurant and the reception!!
We Gad a great time there!
- Location for us was good for us. The pool was sparklingly and was great fun. The hotel is in a quaint little village by a stream, lovely.
- Politely friendly staff. Comfortable rooms, good buffet breakfast. Well located in semi rural area for access to Picos. Nice pool. You will need to communicate in Spanish.
- Breakfast was good and the receptionist was really kind.
- El zumo de naranja que era natural y el diseño de las habitaciones
- The hotel Maria Manuela is beautiful!
Conjunto Hotelero La Pasera
Featuring free WiFi, Conjunto Hotelero La Pasera offers accommodations in Cruce La Venta. The hotel has a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Each room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Llanes is 18 miles from Conjunto Hotelero Pasera, and Potes is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 50 miles from Conjunto Hotelero La Pasera.
- Attractive hotel. Well organised. Nice big buffet breakfast with lots to choose from. Our vegetarian survived.
- Very comfortable and clean, good breakfast and friendly staff in a great location for walkers.
- Easy parking, very friendly staff, nice and spacious bathroom.
The staff were very friendly. We had a group of 8 walking the Camino. They gave us tips and got up early to make us coffee and oj (we were getting up at 530am!)
Its a 5-10 min walk into the town but we were made feel very much at home with them.
- Quiet, peaceful retreat. Gorgeous countryside and lots to do from a relaxed base. Great breakfast.
Hotel Los Lagos Nature
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hotel Los Lagos Nature offers accommodations in Cangas de Onís. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Every room has a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Gijón is 30 miles from Hotel Los Lagos Nature, and Llanes is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 48 miles from Hotel Los Lagos Nature.
Hotel is centrally located, all restaurants are quickly accessible by foot and also it’s a quick drive to Picos de Europe. Solid hotel with decent breakfast and a good restaurant. Parking was a bit tricky, but we were lucky enough to find a space.
The breakfast that we purchased additionally was actually worse than what one could get at the hotel bar, where you’d get proper coffee and pintxos with Spanish omelette etc. Our tip – Get breakfast at a tapas bar nearby. Costs you the same and you get a proper Spanish breakfast.
- Friendly Staff, great breakfast and very good restaurant. Very pleasant stay. Parking spaces available near the hotel.
- perfect dinner – it is worth buying a half board; good breakfast, good standard of the room including bathroom; perfect location
- Central town location with plenty of cafes/restaurants nearby. The town is close to the sea and to the Picos Mountains
- Very good breakfast, central location. Nice fresh design.
- Hotel is centrally located, all restaurants are quickly accessible by foot and also it’s a quick drive to Picos de Europe. Solid hotel with decent breakfast and a good restaurant. Parking was a bit tricky, but we were lucky enough to find a space.
Top Hotels In Tornín Asturias Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Tornín Asturias to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Tornín Asturias but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Tornín Asturias. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!