10 Best Hotels To Stay In Tornadizos de Ávila Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Tornadizos de Ávila Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Tornadizos de Ávila Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Tornadizos de Ávila Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Tornadizos de Ávila Castile and Leon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Tornadizos de Ávila Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Tornadizos de Ávila Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Tornadizos De ÁVila Castile And Leon:
Hotel Fontecruz Ávila
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and fitness center, Hotel Fontecruz Ávila is located in Ávila. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room is equipped with a TV. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.El Escorial is 28 miles from Fontecruz Avila Hotel, and Guadarrama is 29 miles away.
- Lovely size for a bedroom. Clean and spacious. Pool area was lovely but the pool was unheated. Reception area and staff were very pleasant. Drinks were relatively cheap.
- The room was a good size, nicely furnished, with patio doors. Breakfast was fine.
- Located in the green at a 5 min drive from the historic city center of Avila. Spacious rooms. Value for money.
- The hotel is nicely decorated, the rooms are cleaned and comfortable, the staff is friendly.
- Big rooms, very clean and the stuff was very friendly and helpful. It is the perfect place if you want to relax and it is very quiet.
Hotel H2 Avila
Located in Ávila, 30 miles from El Escorial, Hotel H2 Avila features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a TV.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Guadarrama is 31 miles from Hotel H2 Avila, and San Lorenzo de El Escorial is 28 miles away.
- On arrival we were a little bit disappointed for the position, as the hotel is located outside the town, in the more industrial and commercial area of Avila. Despite this, at the end, we were happy as it allows you to travel in the region without the issue of parking in the center.
- although it was out of town it was easy to find and for €6 euros we hired a taxi to take us to Town to sightseeing. We had secure parking and the staff went out of their way to make us comfortable
- The quality of the hotel was surprising for the area it is located. The room was well furnished and clean. The hotel gave a free 1 liter bottle of water, which was appreciated.
- Perfect for the price point. Room was very clean, with a free bottle of water provided in the room as well.
- Clean and Tidy. Staff were good and friendly. Rooms were good.
Palacio de los Velada
One of our top picks in Avila.In an impressive 16th-century palace, the Palacio de los Velada offers luxurious rooms with elegant furnishings and air conditioning. A beautiful arched gallery surrounds the bright, central courtyard.Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the property and there is an internet corner. Guests can enjoy satellite TV in the cafeteria.El Tostado restaurant features stunning chandeliers and serves typical food from the region. Palacio de los Velada also has an English-style bar.The hotel is in Ávila, across from the cathedral and 1,700 feet from the Santa Teresa Convent and Museum. The train station is half a mile away.
- Beautiful hotel in terrific location right beside the cathedral. Everything was in close proximity. Hotel staff were very helpful and professional.
- Everything was good. Great renovation, great location, great meal. Comfortable, five steps away an astonishing cathedral door. No problem with garage parking but a little expensive. Perhaps one of the best breakfasts I ever had in hotels the last times.
- Setting of this hotel which was originally a palace was amazing. What a way to see this incredible attraction. Sitting in the court yard cafe was a great experience. Avila was a fantastic place to visit, historical interest and lots to do and see.
- Stunning hotel, brilliant location and beautifully kept. We had an unforgettable dinner in the restaurant and the waiting staff in both the restaurant and the Gastrobar were fabulous.
Modern comforts in historic C16th palace opposite the cathedral in the old walled town.
Vast lounge in the inner courtyard which is covered.
Large comfy double bed.
Large bath with lots of how water
Hotel San Antonio
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel San Antonio offers accommodations in Ávila, just 30 miles from El Escorial. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Superior rooms include a spa tub or a hot tub. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk, a shared lounge, gift shop and shops at the property.San Lorenzo de El Escorial is 29 miles from Hotel San Antonio, and Arévalo is 28 miles away.
- The hotel is close to the train and national bus station. But also close to the city bus (1 and 4) that can take you around the city. Room was clean and quiet, with a big bathroom.
- close to train station, cheap restaurant, fair price, clean room
Very quiet for city location
All the boxes ticked
- La amabilidad del personal y que está cerca del centro histórico. Muy buena combinación con el autobús al centro.
- Pudimos entrar antes de la hora sin problemas y nos atendieron muy bien, la mujer de la recepción muy amable
One of our top picks in Avila.Located beside Ávila’s cathedral, this Medieval-style hotel is set in a 14th-century palace and forms part of the city’s UNESCO World Heritage Site. It offers elegant rooms and free Wi-Fi.The Palacio Valderrabanos features authentic interiors, with wooden doors, coats of armor and ancient artwork. It includes a lounge area and the Fogón de Santa Teresa Restaurant serves traditional Castillian cuisine.Rooms at Palacio Valderrabanos are equipped with a minibar, safe and air conditioning. The private bathroom includes a hairdryer and amenities.The Santa Teresa Convent and Museum is 1,300 feet away, while the Santo Tomas Monastery is less than a 10 minute walk from the palace.
- Great location in front of the Cathedral. Comfortable room and bed.
Big and nice toilet
- Very good breakfast, elegant lobby where you ca read and relax.
- Palacio Valderrabanos rates with the best Spanish paradores at half the price. My room was spacious and lovely with all amenities – even wonderful shampoo and soap. Breakfast included every kind of delectable pastry and a berry tart, along with fresh fruit, jamon, eggs, and good strong coffee. Sitting rooms flooded with sunlight and comfortable sofas drew guests for quiet conversation. Staff welcomed me and helped with my suitcases. This hotel is next to the cathedral, just steps from a walk along the top of the city wall. Next time I’ll stay for more than a day.
- Comfortable stay, parking close by, lovely town to walk round, hotel a good central place to come back to.
Hotel Santa Teresa
Hotel Santa Teresa is located in Ávila, just 30 miles from El Escorial. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room is equipped with a TV. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Guadarrama is 31 miles from Hotel Santa Teresa, and San Lorenzo de El Escorial is 28 miles away.
Personal agradable, atento y servicial.
Las habitaciones están muy bien, acogedoras y limpias.
Un lugar muy recomendable si duda al que volveria.
La cama perfecta
Los desayunos y la cena esquisita
El personal muy amable
El baño super caliente
Un hotel muy caluroso y te hacian sentir bien
Muy bien explicado las normas tanto en el ascensor como en la habitacion
Con respecto a la hora que eran los desayunos y las cenas.
- Paredes finas que hace que se oigan todos los ruidos y por lo tanto que no se pueda descansar bien.
- Muy fácil aparcar y las habitaciones tienen doble ventana por lo que no entra prácticamente frío del exterior.
- Lo mejor del hotel el precio, hemos pagado 65 euros. Por ese precio te ofrecen una habitación limpia con lo básico para una noche.. Es un hotel para Un estancia de una noche. He visto que ofertan sus habitaciones a 80 y 100 euros.. Eso es un robo. Para 65 euros y pasar una noche improvisada, cumple su función.
- Personal agradable, atento y servicial.
Hotel Puerta de la Santa
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Puerta de la Santa offers accommodations in Ávila, just 29 miles from San Lorenzo de El Escorial. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Each room has a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Arévalo is 28 miles from Hotel Puerta de la Santa, and San Rafael is 28 miles away.
- We love the hotel location, room comfort, service and value for your money.
- Good location next to the walls of Ávila. Great value for money.
- Property was located right next to old city wall in a very quiet neighbourhood & was very easy to find. The hotel seemed to have been recently renovated. Modern inside, clean & crisp furnishings.
- Very good for sightseeing and parking. Pity the breakfast wasn’t displayed or a menu, just buying pecemeal from the cafeteria but what was served was good. No english spoken which was a little difficult but not insurmountable.
- Location is OK (next to a wall), but you still need to walk to get to place where you can climb up to the wall.
Parador de Ávila
Located in the historic quarter of the charming town, this 16th-century Palace has been beautifully renovated and stands within pretty gardens – enjoy meals in the fabulous restaurant.Walk up to the entrance through the enchanting maze and admire the impressive façade of the Parador Ávila. As you enter, you will feel the grandeur of the palace with the high ceilings, attractive tiling on the granite floor and the elegant decor.Take a walk through the Parador Ávila’s special gardens which contain archeological remains. Enjoy a morning coffee in the pleasant inner courtyard which has a glass ceiling and a charming cafe-bar.Dine in the magnificent restaurant of the Parador Ávila. You can enjoy excellently prepared traditional dishes accompanied by views over the gardens and the wonderful city walls of this magical city.
- Front desk staff was exceptional, especially Elena!
- The Parador is an ancient stone mansion that has been enlarged. The basic modernisation was done a long time ago, perhaps more than 40 years ago and it is undergoing some renovation.
Restaurant, cafe bar and food quality excellent.
Staff very helpful and friendly.
Lovely old property.
Warm and inviting.
- Great location, excellent room, with a fine view and available parking.
- Breakfast selection good. General ambience was peaceful and friendly. Staff efficient and not overbearing. Good size room.
Hotel Sercotel Cuatro Postes
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Sercotel Cuatro Postes offers accommodations in Ávila, just 30 miles from San Lorenzo de El Escorial. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a TV. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Arévalo is 28 miles from Hotel Sercotel Cuatro, and San Rafael is 28 miles away.
- ROOM EXCELLENT . STAFF ON RECEPTION VERY EFFICIENT AND FRIENDLY .
- Stayed here a few times now.. great hotel, great location. Rooms lovely big and clean… stunning views of the castle. Beautiful restaurant next door with the best chuleton in Avila…
Pleasant room and bathroom.
Meal in the restaurant was good ,reasonably priced.
- Ok hotel for the price. Hotel is a bit dated and eerie but clean.
- The staff are helpful, its a pleasant walk from the hotel to the centre of the walled city. Its location and secure underground parking is ideal for bikers and cars alike.A cafe/bar at the attached fuel station makes for a quick breakfast and an early start if thats helpful.of there is the full menu at the hotel.
El Encanto Hotel & Cafetería
Located in the Old Town of Avila neighborhood in Ávila, 31 miles from El Escorial, El Encanto Hotel & Gastro Espacio features air-conditioned rooms and private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. San Lorenzo de El Escorial is 29 miles from El Encanto Hotel & Gastro Espacio, and Arévalo is 28 miles away.
- Excellent location in the middle of Avila. Awesome extra large double bed!!! I will definitely go back again. Very recommendable
- This was a really lovely hotel within the old walled city of Avila. It had easy access to all the town’s attractions and restaurants. It was very new and had been beautifully appointed with great facilities. The rooms were huge!
- Fantastic location in the midst of the old old town. Rooms very modern and clean. Nice big bed.
This is a modern hotel built within an old building, central to the sights, bars and restaurants of Avila. A taxi to the hotel from the station cost about 7 Euros.
The interior decor is modern and stylish, with an inner courtyard where you can sit and eat/drink, a bar and tables outside, across the street.
Our room was quite large, on the second floor. The bathroom consisted of a sink, shower, toilet and bidet, all very clean, fully tiled and with free Eco-friendly toiletries. There was enough hanging space for clothes and lots of lighting choices.
I would stay at this hotel again when visiting Avila.
Air con was playing up but the duty manager and his boss were not going to be beaten. They fixed it and were so pleasant.
Top Hotels In Tornadizos De ÁVila Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Tornadizos de Ávila Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Tornadizos de Ávila Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Tornadizos de Ávila Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!