10 Best Hotels To Stay In Torín Asturias – Top Hotel Reviews
Torín Asturias is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Torín Asturias. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Torín Asturias. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Torín Asturias. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Torín Asturias right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Torín Asturias with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Torín Asturias:
Palacio de Cutre
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Palacio de Cutre offers accommodations in La Goleta, just 22 miles from Gijón. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Some rooms have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is available.There is room service at the property.Oviedo is 28 miles from Palacio de Cutre, and Llanes is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 40 miles from the property.
- Beautiful old restored Manor House . First class restaurant and very helpful staff.
Blueberry freshly squeezed juice!
Service was great
Thank you so much for accommodating our fresh fruits and vegetables picture session
- Amazing place, beautiful old authentic house with stunning view. Polite and professional stuff. Delicious breakfast, good menu for lunch and dinner. Clean, silent and relaxing place. Only sounds of nature and fresh air you can enjoy!
- Location, facilities and hosts were utterly charming! A perfect place to disconnect and relax.
- This is a country inn in a remote area of Asturias, surrounded by beautiful mountains and small country farms and getaway homes. Meals are served right on the premises with very high quality, delicious, locally-sourced foods. The building is an ivy-covered old country palace with a detached chapel. A grassy terrace contains tables and chairs where you can sit and have a beverage while enjoying the mountain views. We hiked on an old road up the mountain behind us and it was absolutely gorgeous, green and lush, with cattle, sheep and goats grazing in the fields. The car trip was not difficult, although we did have to travel on a few narrow, winding roads to get there. Overall, this experience was unforgettable!
Hosteria de Torazo Nature
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a seasonal outdoor pool, Hosteria de Torazo Nature offers accommodations in Torazo. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms include views of the pool or garden. Every room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms feature a spa tub or a hot tub.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. The hotel also provides bike rental. Gijón is 17 miles from Hosteria de Torazo Nature, and Oviedo is 22 miles from the property. Asturias Airport is 34 miles away.
- The views and the pool were wonderful. Good supper as well.
- wonderful views. Situated in a real beautiful village. Very good bedroom and bathroom.
- Amazing hide away in the mountains. Hotel and facilities were excellent.
- The Hotel is good and very clean. Relaxing and quiet. Good for relax and disconnection. Stunning landscape and nature eveywhere!!
- The staff was very nice. Felipe gave a very good explanation about the spa. A lovely place, a huge room with a window view. Nice breakfast included
This property is a 15-minute walk from the beach. Located in Colunga, 21 miles from Gijón, El Foyu features an outdoor pool and views of the mountains. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the pool, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Certain rooms feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. A flat-screen TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hotel. Oviedo is 31 miles from El Foyu, and Llanes is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 39 miles from the property.
We liked the location of the hotel which is a little out of the town and a short way from the sea. We were only at the hotel for an evening as we were on the way to catch the ferry back to England, but we took the opportunity to take a walk up to the cliffs and through a wood to Colunga beach. It’s a little up hill at times but nothing too strenuous. If you wanted to spend the day at the beach there are quicker ways to walk or drive.
The hotel itself has a lot of local character and our room had a good unobstructed view of the mountains. There was a good choice for breakfast which we ate outside on the patio. All in all, we enjoyed our short stay at the hotel and found the staff to be very friendly and helpful.
- Comfortable beds. Lovely property with beautiful gardens.
Loved this property! It was comfortable and had excellent facilities. The gardens and all around were beautiful and peaceful. Lovely breakfast with fresh orange juice etc.
Would have like to stay longer and would definitely stay there again.
Room: clean and big
Personal: professional and polite
Location: beautiful countryside
El entorno es muy bonito y la habitación muy grande.
Los dueños muy agradables, nos pusieron en contacto con un restaurante en el puerto en el que comimos fenomenal y muy bien de precio.
- We liked the location of the hotel which is a little out of the town and a short way from the sea. We were only at the hotel for an evening as we were on the way to catch the ferry back to England, but we took the opportunity to take a walk up to the cliffs and through a wood to Colunga beach. It’s a little up hill at times but nothing too strenuous. If you wanted to spend the day at the beach there are quicker ways to walk or drive.
Hotel Los Lagos Nature
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hotel Los Lagos Nature offers accommodations in Cangas de Onís. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Every room has a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Gijón is 30 miles from Hotel Los Lagos Nature, and Llanes is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 48 miles from Hotel Los Lagos Nature.
Hotel is centrally located, all restaurants are quickly accessible by foot and also it’s a quick drive to Picos de Europe. Solid hotel with decent breakfast and a good restaurant. Parking was a bit tricky, but we were lucky enough to find a space.
The breakfast that we purchased additionally was actually worse than what one could get at the hotel bar, where you’d get proper coffee and pintxos with Spanish omelette etc. Our tip – Get breakfast at a tapas bar nearby. Costs you the same and you get a proper Spanish breakfast.
- Friendly Staff, great breakfast and very good restaurant. Very pleasant stay. Parking spaces available near the hotel.
- perfect dinner – it is worth buying a half board; good breakfast, good standard of the room including bathroom; perfect location
- Central town location with plenty of cafes/restaurants nearby. The town is close to the sea and to the Picos Mountains
- Very good breakfast, central location. Nice fresh design.
- Hotel is centrally located, all restaurants are quickly accessible by foot and also it’s a quick drive to Picos de Europe. Solid hotel with decent breakfast and a good restaurant. Parking was a bit tricky, but we were lucky enough to find a space.
La Casona de Amandi
Located in Villaviciosa, 12 miles from Gijón, La Casona de Amandi features a sun terrace and views of the mountains. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Each room has a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Oviedo is 21 miles from La Casona de Amandi, and Cangas de Onís is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 30 miles from the property.
- This hotel is beautiful. We loved it. The breakfast was perfect. The staff were extremely friendly. The rooms were spotlessly clean.
- Warm welcome and very relaxing stay. Charming house, stylishly furnished.
Lovely old House on the edge of the town with a river walk,good parking facilities a good breakfast, a fantastic lounge and gardens with quality furniture and fixtures.
The owner of the House is very warm and accommodating nothing is to much trouble, there is a honesty bar which is useful to have a drink in the Fantastic lounge or gardens, the beaches are within striking distance and a good restaurant within ten minutes walk.
If you are travelling in this area don’t mis this lovely old house with very warm owners, I will stay again when in beautiful Asturias I wish the owners continued success.
- Fantastic breakfast with local products. Self service bar is a nice idea. Generally the freedom you have on the property gives everything a home feeling. The decor makes you feel like in another time. Very friendly staff with some great recommendations for what to do and where to eat. Good parking away from the street. Great location to explore the beaches and mountains and towns nearby.
- Lots of healthy choice, freshly baked goods, cereals, fresh juice, fresh fruit, cheeses and meats very Spanish fresh coffee
Hotel Don Pepe
One of our top picks in Ribadesella.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a terrace and views of the sea, Hotel Don Pepe is located in Ribadesella in the region of Asturias, just 30 miles from Gijón. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. The hotel also provides bike rental. Llanes is 16 miles from Hotel Don Pepe, and Cangas de Onís is 8 miles away. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 49 miles from the property.
- Good Location,beautiful view to the sea from the room, amazing breakfast(huge variety including fresh orange juice,coffee and bread) comfortable and clean room, great staff service,….
- We loved everything!! The view from our room of the beach was beautiful. Listening to the waves during the night very relaxing. Breakfast was buffet style and plentiful. Bed was very comfortable!
- Beachfront apartment (I think they all were). A good breakfast which was included.
- Location, staff, breakfast all excellent, balcony view over the ocean was great! Parking outside of hotel although on the street was safe and free!
- The view and surroundings were beautiful. The hotel was excellent and nothing too much trouble for the staff.
Palacio de Rubianes, Hotel & Golf
Palacio de Rubianes is a beautiful former palace at the foot of Monte Sueve, overlooking the Picos de Europa. It offers luxurious rooms, free Wi-Fi and a golf course.The hotel features beamed ceilings and exposed stone walls and archways. All rooms have light décor and are equipped with a fan, flat-screen TV and DVD player. Some rooms have skylight windows and views of the surrounding countryside.The Palacio de Rubianes Hotel & Golf has terraces overlooking its extensive grounds. There is also a charming lounge with a fireplace, offering mountain views.The hotel’s restaurant offers regional specialties using local ingredients such as game and mushrooms.The La Goleta region is popular for fishing, canoeing and horseback riding. The hotel can organize plane tours and hunting trips, as well as bike rental. The Asturian coast is approximately 9 miles away.
- As an old building (palace) most times I would do pictures of this place and post then on my blog. But now, i got to sleep in such great place that had great cuisine (a bit salty for a Romanian), stone wals, modern features and extra
- El Palacio, es si, la ubicación…; la posibilidad que hemos tenido de poder alojarnos en un lugar así, nosotros lo valoramos muchísimo.
- La decoración súper bonita, está hecho con mucho gusto y la ubicación es muy bonita, en medio de la naturaleza.
- El entorno y el palacete idílico. Mucho gusto y trató maravilloso
- Fui con tres celíacos y tanto la atención por parte de los camareros y cocineros como la variedad de los alimentos para el desayuno nos sorprendieron muy gratamente. Muchas gracias por hacernos ese aspecto mucho más fácil.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, L’Espantayu offers accommodations in Cereceda, just 23 miles from Gijón. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Oviedo is 30 miles from L’Espantayu, and Llanes is 25 miles away. Asturias Airport is 41 miles from the property.
- La amabilidad de sus propietarios siempre preocupados por tu bienestar, las instalaciones, la limpieza, y las impagables vistas del lugar…. FANTÁSTICO!!!
El trato recibido por los propietarios fue excelente, el alojamiento
inmejorable, la ubicacion perfecta, no tenga ni una sola mala palabra
para este maravilloso lugar y el desayuno muy completo, volveremos a
repetir seguro, ademas nos llevamos la amistad de los propietarios que
se portaron de manera espectacular. Gracias por todo.
- Entorno precioso, casita muy tranquila y los dueños muy agradables. Perfecta para desconectar.
- Hotel rural encantador y acogedor. Tiene todo lo que puedes necesitar. Ni más ni menos. La casa y las habitaciones están muy cuidadas. Y sus dueños… lo mejor.
- La ubicación, espectacular. El hotel, precioso. La atención de los propietarios, exquisita. Algo, de verdad, increíble. Mil gracias!!!
La Posada de Barro
La Posada de Barro is located in Infiesto, just 20 miles from Gijón. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or river. Each room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Oviedo is 24 miles from La Posada de Barro, and Cangas de Onís is 12 miles away. Asturias Airport is 37 miles from the property.
- La comida casera era un vicio.El trato de los hermanos fenomenal.Las vistas de la habitacion y muy decorado.
El personal que lo regenta nos hizo sentir como en casa..Trató execelente, comida exquisita.ubicación perfecta.
No dudaría en volver…muy recomendable.
- La posada estaba perfectamente rehabilitada y la habitación cuádruple en perfecto estado, aunque hay que tener en cuenta que está en un segundo piso sin ascensor. Aunque hay un bar y un restaurante en la planta baja la insonorización es perfecta: no se oye nada. El personal de la posada muy amables.
Los dueños son un encanto y nos han hecho sentir muy a gusto desde el primer momento.
Liliana, Iván y Silvia han estado dedicados para que disfrutáramos de las vacaciones.
Hotel my bien situado y cerca de todos lados, para ir descubriendo todos los rincones de Asturias.
La casa decorada muy chula, así como las habitaciones y limpias.
El restaurante genial: comida casera asturiana. Comedor acogedor y terraza.
- Esta en un pueblo que tiene de todo y cerca de todo lo turístico de Asturias todos lis jueves de agosto en infiesto hay un mercado nocturno con concierto muy recomendable.
Featuring free WiFi, Hotel Piloñés offers accommodations in Infiesto.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.Gijón is 20 miles from Hotel Piloñés, and Oviedo is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 37 miles from Hotel Piloñés.
- El propietario, Gabino, se preocupa continuamente de que estés cómodo y que no te falte de nada. Además, el desayuno sencillo pero completo.
- Me gustó mucho la atención, Gabino es un señor muy amable y agradable. La habitación muy limpia y cómoda. El desayuno estupendo.
- La habitación era muy tranquila,a pesar de estar en fiestas el pueblo. Los dueños son geniales, lo mejor dejarse aconsejar por ellos, conocen muy bien la zona.
- el trato del personal, creo recordar gabino y raúl
- La comodidad de las camas, el trato por parte de Gabino (el dueño del hotel), el desayuno, y la ubicación, céntrica! Un lujo de imprescindible visita!
Top Hotels In Torín Asturias Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Torín Asturias to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Torín Asturias but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Torín Asturias. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!