10 Best Hotels To Stay In Torelló Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Torelló Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Torelló Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Torelló Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Torelló Catalonia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Torelló Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Torelló Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Torelló Catalonia:
Located in Manlleu, 28 miles from Girona, Hotel Torres features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. Private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Every room includes a private bathroom.There is room service at the property.Camprodon is 22 miles from Hotel Torres, and Olot is 16 miles away. Girona-Costa Brava Airport is 25 miles from the property.
- The staff were very friendly and flexibkle and always willing to make the staff enjoyable
- There was parking and it was close to my business meeting
- The breakfast was very delicious, the coffee was perfect.
- Dinner in the Hotel Restaurant was good, various, quick and all for reasonable money.
- La Relacion con el personal, parking al lado mismo del hotel, la comida y cena de mucha calidad.
Hotel Sant Quirze De Besora
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Sant Quirze De Besora offers accommodations in Sant Quirze de Besora, just 29 miles from Font-Romeu. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Puigcerdà is 27 miles from Sant Quirze De Besora, and Camprodon is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 32 miles from the property.
Very clean hotel, nice views of the town and river, great place to stop on our trip.
We would go back.
- The hotel is ideally located, on the banks of river Ter, for exploring the natural beauty of this region; it is also located within easy walking distance from the city centre. The room had a small balcony overlooking the river and the bridge and it was spacious and clean with comfortable beds; the Wi-Fi worked well. The host was excellent, served us tasty meals in the hotel’s restaurant /bar (popular amongst locals too) at reasonable prices and put in every effort to make our stay, very pleasant. Would not hesitate to recommend or return in the near future.
- The rooms were clean. The bathrooms were extra clean and well maintained. No nasty odours at all anywhere. The staff welcomed us warmly and were very attentive. They served good food and drinks at their bar/cafeteria downstairs at a very affordable price and with a calm and friendly ambience.
- The welcome was excellent and the staff were very eager to please and very sympathetic to our limited Spanish (slightly to my surprise given its location, my better French was a non starter). I would like to do some more research to see whether the regular train service from across the river would make this a good base to explore Barcelona.
- The people working there were friendly, and the whole hotel seemed to be newly refurbished, spacious and clean. There was a nice view of the river from the room. The área is very nice for hiking and exploring. We went on the low season, and many of the restaurants in the village were closed, but the attendants recommended nice restaurants in nearby villages that weren’t expensive. The breakfasts were nice as well.
- Very clean hotel, nice views of the town and river, great place to stop on our trip.
One of our best sellers in Vic! Situated just outside the historic centre of Vic, the Can Pamplona offers contemporary rooms with a private terrace and air conditioning. Free Wi-Fi and free parking are available.The rooms at Hotel Can Pamplona are elegantly decorated. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and amenities.A buffet breakfast is served and there is a bar-cafeteria.Vic Cathedral and Plaza Major are 10 minutes’ walk from Can Pamplona. The RENFE Train Station is just 1,650 feet away, with links to Barcelona, Girona and the ski resort of La Molina.
- Parking was handy and it was a small walk to the center.
Staff could not have been more helpful. Let us store our motorcycles in the unground car park which, officially, was closed.
Good no frills, night stop hotel. Easy walking distance to the centre of town.
The location was excellent for exploring the old centre and a good base to explore the area as it is easy also to get out of town. The room was very clean and the beds comfortable.
Breakfast also good and staff very helpful.
- A very nice hotel, modern rooms and comfy bed. A lot of free parking spots just by the hotel.
- Very spacious room with an extremely comfortable large bed. Also a Jacuzzi bath…
Hotel J. Balmes Vic
This hotel offers stylish and simple bedrooms with modern facilities. It lies in a modern area of Vic, just outside the historic heart of this ancient Catalan city.Keep up to date and email friends using the free, Wi-Fi internet connection available throughout the Hotel J. Balmes. After a busy day of activities and exploring the sights, enjoy a drink in the Balmes’s bar. The cafe offers a buffet breakfast.The rooms are simple parquet floors and floor-length windows offering plenty of natural light.From the Balmes’s ideal location you can easily walk to the sights of Vic. Take the pleasant stroll through cobbled streets to the huge main square and enjoy a coffee in one of the authentic cafes. Admire views of the Neoclassical Cathedral and enjoy a walk along the river.
- A nice quiet place. My room had a view on the mountains.
The bed was comfortable.
The bathroom was clean and bigger than expected
- This is a comfortable hotel within walking distance of the old city center. It is located near a hospital and is not in a particularly interesting neighborhood. But because of that, parking was easy and it was easy to get to. Restaurants were closer to the old city so we pretty much spent the day and evening in the old city and just went back to the hotel in the evening.
- The hotel was comfortable, the staff friendly and helpful.
- The room facilities were brand new. Everything was clean and recently renovated. The staff was friendly. We had no problems at all. The neighbourhood is nice. A bit of walking to the centre but not so much – less than 10 mins.
Santuari de la Salut de Sant Feliu de Pallerols
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Santuari de la Salut de Sant Feliu de Pallerols offers accommodations in Sant Felíu de Pallarols. The hotel has a terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a tour desk and gift shop at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental and car rental. Lloret de Mar is 31 miles from Santuari de la Salut, and Girona is 18 miles away. Girona-Costa Brava Airport is 18 miles from the property.
- Beautiful views in a stunning location. Very friendly staff who were happy to help with recommendations for the local area and with vegetarian food.
Kind and helpful staff, especially on the desk.
Great location and walks on the doorstep.
- Staff were wonderful, friendly. Meals were delicious! Would definitely recommend to others
- The location was spectacular, the staff were very accommodating and couldn’t do enough for us and the whole deal including the accommodation, breakfast dinner drinks etc. were extremely good value.
The setting of the property
Breakfast with locally sourced foods
Up Rooms Vic
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Up Rooms Vic offers accommodations in Vic, just 30 miles from Girona. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.A flat-screen TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Calella is 30 miles from Up Rooms Vic, and Camprodon is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 26 miles from Up Rooms Vic.
- The downstairs sitting areas were very nice – as were the (free) coffee/tea/hot chocolate and cakes.
The staff were friendly.
We were tired and arrived late and they called a taxi to fetch us from the train station .
- Very comfortable hotel which was undergoing some improvements. Excellent breakfast.
- Bath and comfortable king size bed… Coffee and Tea in the room … perfect !
- The location was excellent close to the Placa Major. The staff were very helpful. The food was very good. A nice extra was tea/coffee and cakes available in the dining room all day.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Arumí offers accommodations in Santa Eugenia de Berga, just 29 miles from Girona. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Santa Susanna is 29 miles from Hotel Arumí, and Calella is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 25 miles from the property.
- All the areas very comfortable and clean all the time , also the staff was very friendly !!
- Comfortable modern hotel close to town , and not far from the motorway. Staff were excellent , Restaurant next door was recommended by staff and was very good. Would i stay there again, definately.
- Enjoyed staying here very much. It is in a very small town, but just 5 minutes from the old city of Vic. We only had one free day in Catalonia, and Barcelona was just too much to take in. Staying here, on the edge of the countryside, but walking and eating in Vic, we felt like we were solidly in the Catalan region and really enjoyed it. (We were here on a Monday, which meant eating in Vic was essential.) There’s a small park for kids directly across from the hotel too. Clean and comfy.
- Hot, noisy air con not a good sleep. We asked for a quiet room it was by the road. Restaurant shut it always seems to be. No car park just road side parking.
personal welcome of the owner and his staff.
information about the region and good suggestion of visits
nice view with poppies fields and Pyrenees
Hotel Torre Marti
Built in 1945, this former stately home, located at the foot of the Guilleries in the Pyrenees, has been renovated to offer the best service in unique surroundings.The hotel has a picturesque backdrop of mountains and countryside, and has easy access by area roads to the cities of Barcelona, Vic and Girona. By day you can easily embark upon adventurous outings, hot balloon rides or walking. For those looking for a more relaxed vacation, there is a golf course nearby.To unwind after a long day you can enjoy a meal in the Catalan, art-nouveau style restaurant or find a peaceful corner in the library. The Torre Marti is the ideal place to spend a night after a long day’s work or a relaxing weekend getaway.
Rooms are superb (especially the premium ones).
Roger, the owner is an extremely pleasant person.
The place is well thought and designed.
- The owner of the place upgraded the rooms for us (we ordered 2 rooms). The garden is well kept, the town is beautiful. Breakfast is very good. We also received tips for trips in the area. It was wonderful. We did not want to leave.
- Situated in a wonderfully peaceful location and shaded by big old trees, the house is just perfect. Full of tastefully chosen antiques with decoration to match. An excellent breakfast of fresh fruit, omelette and sweet pastries accompanied by perfect tea and coffee. We really wanted to stay longer as it is probably one of the best places we have ever stayed.
Breakfast was great with fresh fruit, good coffee, pan de coca with longanilla, fresh omelette
Very very quiet, spacious, a trip in the 1920s.
Family house with just a few guests
Hidden spot, really awesome. The house/hotel is full of vintage furniture, nice paintings and cool decoration.
There is a huge garden and some rooms have balkonies.
Second best hotel, I’ve ever been you. You will like it, if you prefer privat hotels.
If you like mountain biking or jogging you will love this place, also when you’re hiking. There are paths all round.
The bathroom was really clean, as well as the room itself.
- Rooms are superb (especially the premium ones).
Estació Del Nord
Featuring free WiFi, Estació Del Nord offers accommodations in Vic, just 30 miles from Girona.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a tour desk at the property.Calella is 30 miles from Estació Del Nord, and Camprodon is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 27 miles from Estació Del Nord.
- I can even use WiFi even when I am waiting for the train, because hotel is right on top of the train station.
- Location in between rail and bus stations.We arrived by train and left by bus.
- Wonderfully comfortable with great beds and friendly staff. Perfect location for a very short walk into the old town and for the lovely nearby shops in the newer part of Vic. Vic itself was the surprise of our trip – a gorgeous, un-touristy but fascinating town.
- The facilities were perfect for a business trip. Clean, spacious rooms. Toilet facilities perfect. Staff helpful and friendly. Close to University and local shops and restaurants.
- Basic, but comfortable and clean with very friendly staff. We went to the main plaza (a few minutes walk) for breakfast on our own. We didn’t try the place that was suggested when booking the accomodation.
Hotel Vall de Bas
Located in Joanetes in the region of Catalonia, 22 miles from Girona, Hotel Vall de Bas features an outdoor pool and sun terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a gift shop at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Figueres is 29 miles from Hotel Vall de Bas, and Camprodon is 13 miles away. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 23 miles from Hotel Vall de Bas.
- The rooms were very clean and the staff was very helpful
- Rural setting with fabulous views of the mountains. Nice size pool. Quite location.
- Exellent place to stay, lovely nature and very peaceful. Large bed, good breakfast and food.
The wiew of the room was very good!
They have restaurant, swimming pool and terrace to relax and enjoy.
- Location, large rooms & beds, clean & nice bathroom – nice to have a separate shower & bath. Breakfast was excellent. Great staff, though only a couple spoke English.
Top Hotels In Torelló Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Torelló Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Torelló Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Torelló Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!